Mistress Bound Frustrated Slave Cock | Wright Cock Puppet

Liebe deinen Nächsten

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Herrin Silvia, Roxxane, Keddy, Christina, Jolanta, Beata
Genres: Femdom, Fetish, Strapon, Dildo, Fisting, CBT, Bondage, Tortures
Video language: German

Diese Serie präsentiert deutsche - Filme, in denen grundsätzlich eine Frau dominiert. Die Herrin wird von weiblichen und männlichen Mitwirkenden bei der Demütigung von Sklaven und Sklavinnen unterstützt. Schwerpunktmäßig wird hier nicht die Tortur, sondern die Erotik der Handlungen in den Vordergrund gestellt. Es gibt in diesem Genre nur wenige Filme, die realen Fetisch so stilvoll darstellen und qualitativ auf einem so hohen Niveau produziert sind.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:03
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 1312kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 848.1 MB

Download Liebe deinen Nächsten

Jenna Jones - Deepthroat Heels

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

Mistress Jenna is wearing white leather boots with a thin sharp stiletto heel. She wants to keep them in pristine condition, that means lots of tongue polishing from slave mouthes. She makes him painfully deep throat the thin stiletto as she laughs in amusement.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11230kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jenna Jones - Deepthroat Heels

Transvestite Call Girl

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Asphyxiation
Cast: Luci May, Rachel Lyons, Karen Kaye
Genres: Transvestite, Strap-On, BiSexual, Threeway, Fetish

Indulge your wives dark desire for two hot trannies by bringing home her very own sexy shemale call girl to play with. The ultimate taboo tranny girl threesome! Make-up and Make-out! Real husbands and wives transform and tag-team hot trannies to have the hottest, sexiest, wildest knight of their marriage!

Duration: 1:25:37
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1461kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Transvestite Call Girl

Slightly Perverted

Cast: Herrin Silvia, Bo
Genres: FemDom

Mrs. Sylvia this time uses strapon, fisting, z / d, and puts urological probes of different diameters into a member of Bo ..

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:20:58
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps

File size: 772.3 MB

Download Slightly Perverted

Amber - Beta Cocks Deserve To Be Caged

Apparently boy isn't very self aware and thought he would end up lucky and takes his clothes off... only to reveal a Super Ugly Beta Cock! I couldn't contain my laughter and nearly burst into tears at the sight of it... boy was embarrassed and tried to leave, but I just KNEW I had to help him and offered my expertise. I put boy through a series of humiliating tests to "help" with his gross dick issue. I knew there was No helping him, but I wanted to get a good laugh out of it before implementing my hidden agenda. Besides, no girl would EVER let him fck her with that thing, EW!

Duration: 14:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12903kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Amber - Beta Cocks Deserve To Be Caged

Anal punishment of contemporary master craftsman Devas

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Freedom
Cast: Hibiki Otsuki, Tomoda Aya, Arimura Chika
Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, Catsuit, Toys, Anal

男をイカセる特技を持つAV女優は数々いますが、その中でも2014年2月ぼ時点でトップ4といえば「結城みさ」「大槻ひびき」「友田彩也香」「有村千佳」となるでしょうか。その「イカセ技四天王」の匠の技を存分にご紹介いたします。本作品はその匠達の「アナル責め」に特化した作品ですので「アナル」に興味のない方のご視聴はお勧めいたしません。

Duration: 1:59:11
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 1002kbps

File size: 995.9 MB

Download Anal punishment of contemporary master craftsman Devas

Zwischendurch

Cast: Olivia Saint
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, All Sex, Fetish, Smoking, LezDom, Cunilingus, Lesbo, Foot, Latex/Rubber, Humilation,
Video language: German

Smoking ladies wearing sexy leather outfits want to be dominated in every way possible. All they desire is to suck cock and taste cum so these guys better do their job the right way! They're taking on multiple cocks at once, filling their tight holes with pleasure and throbbing hard cock!

Duration: 1:08:38
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1622kbps

File size: 885.1 MB

Download Zwischendurch

Evil Woman - Rimming Of My Perfect Ass Uncensored

This is My first rimming clip ever!!! See how my slave received his greatest prize in his life. He had the amazing opportunity to rimm my perfect asshole and worship my perfect ass.At the end he smelling my wonderful pussy. For sure it was the greatest day of his life. everything is visible ;)

Duration: 10:14
Video: 1920x1078, AVC (H.264), 14560kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Evil Woman - Rimming Of My Perfect Ass Uncensored

Slightly Perverted

Cast: Herrin Silvia, Bo

Mrs. Sylvia this time uses strapon, fisting, z / d, and puts urological probes of different diameters into a member of Bo ...

Download Slightly Perverted

Young-castratrix handjob

Cast: Lance Hart, Roxanne Rae
Genres: Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Teen Dommes

It's the end of a long weekend for Lance. He has been brought to the edge of cumming over and over by his high school crush, only to get denied and kicked in the balls. Roxanne was hoping to make him beg her to Nut him, but that would be hard since she crammed her dirty panties in his mouth and he can't really talk...
She is ready to take his balls, and she is going to be sweet and let him cum on last time. She lubes up his cock and strokes his throbbing shaft. He is trying to hold out and keep his balls just a little longer, but she is so seductive that he has no choice. Roxanne giggles when she milks his last load ever all over his stomach, then leaves him to get a knife...

Duration: 4:51
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps

File size: 108.5 MB

Download Young-castratrix handjob

Ebony Slave Bondage

They do not come any cuter or more adorable then Marica Hase. She is like a tiny little kitten. A sex kitten that craves the cock, and likes it even better if there is bondage involved. Lucky for this Asian sex kitten cock and bondage is exactly what Sexuallybroken specializes in. Today we have one of the biggest cocks around to put this fucktoy through her paces. East meets West with a tiny pussy in the balance.
Bound in a classic "fuck me" with a twist, Marica is splayed open as wide as you can get. Her lean legs are tied to poles that prevent her from bending or twisting in any way. It makes her pussy a perfect target. 10 inches of massive black cock step up and fill her to the brim. Marica is so tight it does not go in easy, but the bondage keeps her in place as it sinks home. The gurgles and mews that burble out of her mouth hole are precious music indeed. This is what real dick feels like. Every inch of that tight Asian pussy is throughly plowed.
Marica cums hard and fast as t.

Duration: 1:58:26
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1395kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ebony Slave Bondage

The Hide

Studio: Dom Promotions
Cast: Mistress Kia, Mistress Elise
Genres: Sadism & Masochism, FaceSitting, Strapon, Ball Stretching, Femdom, Bondage, Dildo, Foot Fetish, Humilation,

Prepare yourself for a journey of pain, desire, torment and ultimate fulfillment as you worship The of Desire at The Hide. This is for hardcore Fetish Fans!
There are lots of Fetish acts to fulfill your needs - including cbt, made-feminization, anal play and sissification - and these Mistresses are very hot, sexy and kinky. Enjoy and be warned, you better be good or you will be punished!

Duration: 1:40:05
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1990kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Hide

Herrin Silvia - Slightly Perverted

Cast: girl

Mrs. Sylvia this time uses strapon, fisting, z / d, and puts urological probes of different diameters into a member of Bo ...

Download Herrin Silvia - Slightly Perverted

Cruel Anette - What a huge amount!

Genres: Femdom, Glove Fetish, Handjob, Cock Tease, Men Made To Cum, Edging Games, Cumshot

Mistress Anette sensually touches her slave between his legs, her warm hands, despite the rubber gloves, makes his pulse rush, along with other things in his body. She teases him and giggles every time he sees a reaction she likes and she genuinely laughs when she sees the result of her handjob.

Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7822kbps

File size: 587.4 MB

Download Cruel Anette - What a huge amount!

Mio Kuraki Sadistic Lady vol.05

Release Year: 2011
Studio: U & K
Cast: Mio Kuraki
Genres: Handjob,Footjob,Facesitting,Strapon,Asian

"Mio" of subordinates that thepany transformed into a queen today, both physically and mentally. Continue to blame greedy Cunnilingus Choking, Handjob Dimension stop, reverse strap-on dildo and anal play while the boss man bullying M. Handjob launch in play while baby is punishment. The final reward of holy water from the "Mio" was aroused to the Queen. Work full specification of torture M man all anal scene.

Duration: 2:07:59
Video: 800x450, XviD, 1171kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mio Kuraki Sadistic Lady vol.05

Herrin Silvia

From a large number of the mistress of shooting of a fetish Silvia whom admit I have made it, own brand. New Mexico. From agreements first of all, with a sado-masochism with the main attention to female domination and strict education. Only her authoritative appearance orders respect and her qualified contact

Duration: 1:33:40
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 939.1 MB

Download Herrin Silvia