No-limit Retro Anal Collection | Anal Fantasy

Makfuk

Disciplining The Undisciplined Athlete (1989) - Gino Colbert, Domino Deveraux

Release Year: 1989
Cast: Gino Colbert, Michael Ryan, Domino Deveraux, John Kass, Eric Talas, Stavios Aoekamos, Joe Leitel, Kevin Gladstone, John Cleaver
Genres: Fetish, Spanking, Classic, Muscles, Jocks, bdsm
Video language: English

These sexy guys know how to beat a good time right out of you. Watch as they spank and paddle each other in to being better athletes in this smoking hot film!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:08:51
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1175kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 656.9 MB

Download Disciplining The Undisciplined Athlete (1989) - Gino Colbert, Domino Deveraux

Makfuk

All Worlds Video Diggin Deep

Release Year: 1999
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Mason Jarr, Dean Phoenix, Logan Reed, Grecco
Genres: All Sex, Hunks, Blowjobs, Masturbation, Rimming, Group Sex, Leather

Studio All Worlds Video presents you a selection of the hottest hot gay parties. Discover and enjoy. Rip it open and see what spills out.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 1:09:06
Video: 720x576, MPEG-2, 5664kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 872.4 MB

Download All Worlds Video Diggin Deep

Makfuk

Lunch Hour - part 2

Release Year: 1994
Studio: Catalina Video
Cast: Dallas Taylor, Dan Lyons, Dave Logan, Mark West, Rod Majors, Ron Pitts, Terry DeCarlo, Tom Braddock, Xristian
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Group Sex, Rimming, Muscle Men

When big boys are hungry, big boys will eat. Beautiful, muscular males suck huge trunks and fuck tight asses!

Duration: 1:04:59
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 699.7 MB

Download Lunch Hour - part 2

Makfuk

Blow Me Down

Well, Blow Me Down. Down, down, down. Go up and down slowly and then a little faster with each stroke of your mouth until Im as hard as a rock. Tease me with your tongue and lick me until I scream. Blow Me Down, all the way down. Go as far as you can and stop. Use your tongue again and work that cock. Work it hard and fast. Theres no room for amateurs here, I need a professional cocksucker to take care of my oral needs. Well, have you got what it takes to make me come? Suck me off, and Blow Me Down as I sit back and let you take control.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:04:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1465kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 751.7 MB

Download Blow Me Down

Makfuk

True

Release Year: 1992
Studio: Vivid Man Video
Cast: Danny Summers, Wes Daniels, Arik Travis, Marc Saber, Chad Knight, B.J. Slater, Adam Archer
Genres: Detailed Plot, Students, Twinks, Masturbation, Threesome, Romance, Muscle, Classic

Still extremely popular many years later, this Vivid Man flick features Danny S. (looking very fine) as a young man whoplains and laments that he can no longer stand being alone, and figures he - and everyone else - must be "true" to themselves. Before you puke, take a chance on this one! Forget the plot and watch the cocks; this one's a goodie.A story about the right people meeting at the wrong time. About looking for Mr. Right and being with Mr. Wrong. About fleeting relationships, and one man avoiding them. Perhaps it never happened. But it is definitely a "true" story.

Duration: 1:08:14
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1050kbps

File size: 599.2 MB

Download True

Makfuk

Blow Me Down

Release Year: 1995
Cast: Chaz Carlton, Ryan Block, Hunter Scott, Mark West, Jake Andrews, Chad Donovan, Grant Larson, Dallas Taylor, Max Stone, Blue Blake
Genres: Rimming, Blowjob, Cumshot, Muscle, Classic

Well, Blow Me Down. Down, down, down. Go up and down slowly and then a little faster with each stroke of your mouth until I'm as hard as a rock. Tease me with your tongue and lick me until I scream. Blow Me Down, all the way down. Go as far as you can and stop. Use your tongue again and work that cock. Work it hard and fast. There's no room for amateurs here, I need a professional cocksucker to take care of my oral needs. Well, have you got what it takes to make mee? Suck me off, and Blow Me Down as I sit back and let you take control.

Duration: 1:04:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1465kbps

File size: 751.7 MB

Download Blow Me Down

Makfuk

The Boys From Riverside Drive (1981) - John Holmes, Jack Wrangler

Release Year: 1981
Cast: Jack Wrangler, Buddy Preston, George Brown, Lee Marlin, Luke, Marcel, Roger, John Elliot, David Dion, Tom Stillwater, John Holmes
Genres: Plot Based, Anal, Oral, Uniforms, Leather, Threesomes, Mustaches, Bondage, Pre-Condom

Professor John Elliot gives a lecture about gay relationships. The professor makes his point telling the amusing story of how Buddy Preston and David Dion celebrate their one year anniversary with a big fight.

This early 70's offering from master director Jack Deveau is decidedly tamer than most of his later work, and at just over an hour its also a shorter than his epics from the later part of the decade. There is an anonymous flavor to some of the sex, and a little kinky bondage enters the picture courtesy of some very loose rope midway through, but this is mostly a straightforward, romance-inflected film.

Duration: 1:05:34
Video: 640x480, XviD, 883kbps

File size: 485.9 MB

Download The Boys From Riverside Drive (1981) - John Holmes, Jack Wrangler

Makfuk

Tradewinds

Studio: Huge Video

When a hurricane blows into town, these models figure on going out with a bang, and start gettin bizzy. One of Huge Videos best, complete with an excellent score, actual hurricane footage (to make you wanna cuddle or cling to whoever youre with) and the scene between Kurt and Derek, years after its initial release, is still one of the greatest gay fucks ever caught on video. Cover model Derek Cameron looks as edible as cotton candy here, and Kurt Young shows off that boyish charm and thick ramrodding cock that has given many a viewer nocturnal emissions. The fashion model theme is dispensed with pretty quickly here, but who cares? In keeping with the weather theme I say Blow me! (Uh... blow me down, that is.) Sand, surf and sodomic sex never sizzled so good.

Duration: 1:10:00
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1167kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 665.2 MB

Download Tradewinds

Makfuk

The Diary

Release Year: 1982
Studio: Mustang
Cast: Blake Dawson, Chevy Williams, Eric Christiansen, George Conover, Jake Stryker, Richard Senix, Terry Connors
Genres: Shot on film, Anal, Oral, Vintage

Jerry (Jake Stryker) pines for Cliff (Richard Senix) and writes all his fantasies in his diary. We see those stories and witness Jerry's dreame true in a passionate climax.

Duration: 1:08:32
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1245kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 699.2 MB

Download The Diary

Makfuk

Big As They Come

Release Year: 1992
Studio: Jocks Falcon Studios
Cast: Marc Saber B.J. Slater Adam Archer Chip Daniels Cody James Craig Hoffman
Genres: Big Dick Muscles

Scores of Falcon's super hung studs are overflowing in this superb feature! Big As Theye sets the tone for the kind of hot man-on-man action that only Falcon can provide.

Duration: 1:06:31
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1231kbps

File size: 665.6 MB

Download Big As They Come

Makfuk

Coverboy (1984) - Chris Allen, David Ashfield, Scott Avery

Release Year: 1984
Cast: Chris Allen, David Ashfield, Scott Avery, Michael Christopher
Genres: Classic, Twink, Bareback, Anal, Model

He's picture perfect! Chris Allen is an All-American piece 'o beef in this lusty tale of high fashion photography and down-and-dirty sex. See what it takes to become a Coverboy... You'll love this "shooting session"!

Duration: 1:05:06
Video: 706x476, DivX 5, 1464kbps

File size: 764.6 MB

Download Coverboy (1984) - Chris Allen, David Ashfield, Scott Avery

Makfuk

Gayracula (1983) - Tim Kramer, Steve Collins, Rand Remington

Release Year: 1983
Cast: Tim Kramer, Steve Collins, Rand Remington, Michael Christopher, Randal Butler, Ray Medina, Max Montoya, Doug Weston, Douglas Poston, Davin McNeil
Genres: Anal, Oral, Pre-Condom

Count Drac is back - and this time he's sucking more than just necks! Count Gaylord stalks the streets of L.a. for the hunkiest victims to ever succumb to lust, as well as his enemy, the Marquis de Suede

Duration: 1:08:37
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1445kbps

File size: 795.8 MB

Download Gayracula (1983) - Tim Kramer, Steve Collins, Rand Remington

Makfuk

Mechanic on booty

Release Year: 1993
Studio: U.S. Male Studios
Cast: Anthony Gallo, Dino DiMarco, Drew Andrews, Grant Wood, Greg Clarke, Matthew Anders, Paul Carrigan
Genres: muscular body, beefy men, masculine, hairy, latino, oral, foreskin play, rimming, anal, cumshots

Lookin 'for the ultimate lube job? Need your pistons pumped? Ready to stroke to the engine-revving lust of XXX superstars Paul Carrigan and Drew Andrews on video together for the first time? If so, then kick back and recharge your battery with director Paul Barresi's sex-filled tour of Sal & Tony's Garage - a cock-hungry establishment where no customer goes unsatisfied. Experience what it's really like behind the garage door - a pud-pounding place where horny sex-crazed customers, muscular macho mechanics and a horse-hung hunk-a-thon of always-ready associates, grease up, get down and get off . With Barresi's trademark Double Cum Shot coverage and prime beef-built plot, Mechanic on Booty delivers cum-covered, down'n'dirty action from sunup to sundown.

Duration: 1:08:09
Video: 656x480, DivX 5, 1221kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 680.2 MB

Download Mechanic on booty

Makfuk

All American Boys

Release Year: 1983
Studio: Jocks Studios, HIS
Cast: Jacques Chalon, John Jeffries, Bob Wade, Lyle Williams, Lee Ryder, Tony Scott
Genres: Classic, Vintage, Feature, Vignettes, Twinks, Bareback, Anal, Blowjob, Threesome, Group Sex, 69, Hairy, Solo, Masturbation, Rimming, Outdoor

Are they or aren't they? These college youths will prove that they have an unquenchable drive to experience everything, with everyone! French foreign exchange student Jaques Chalon has his first eye opening 3-way adventure with jogger Bob Wade and dorm mate Tony Scott, deciding that America really is the land of opportunity!

Duration: 1:06:33
Video: 480x352, DivX 5, 1285kbps

File size: 692.8 MB

Download All American Boys

Makfuk

Big As They Come - part 3

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Jocks
Cast: Matt Majors, Jason Branch, Jeremy Jordan, Nick Young, Spike, Eric Hart, Scott Matthews, Johnny Brosnan, Chad Johnson, Mark Rockwell, Joe Young
Genres: Big Dick, Muscles, Jocks, Oral, Anal, Safe Sex

Auto mechanics Matt Majors, Eric Hart, and Scott Matthews take a break from their routine chores for a three-way tune-up of an erotic variety--running their own machinery through a battery of mutual warm-ups, lubrication and a final satisfying depressurization. Falcon Exclusive Johnny Brosnan will no doubt become a repeat customer after receiving some excellent service from muscled mechanics Jason Branch and Chad Johnson. Together these powerhouses mutually test and fine-tune their respective fuel-injections systems until all three motors purr with a satisfied idle! Falcon Exclusive Jeremy Jordan eagerly meets the challenge presented by fellow exclusive Joe Young and Nick Young when they unveil their thick, hard cocks. The eager episode of deep-throat action evolves into a gasket blowing three-way that brings new meaning to the term \"overheated!\" Meanwhile, Matt Majors is joined by Spike and Mark Rockwell for another interlude of masculine play. The three men exchange oral affecti.

Duration: 1:06:58
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 899kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 600.0 MB

Download Big As They Come - part 3

Makfuk

The Getaway

Catalina combines cover models Marco Rossi, and Derek Cruise in a sex-splashed weekend of man-frolicking fun. What starts out as a getaway weekend, ends up being a get-your-buddys-boner-in-the-butt weekend for Derek and Marco and theentire cast.1. Derek Cruise and Mark West are lovers and decide that its time to get out of L.A. for a while.
2. Johnny Roma and York Powers are two repairmen who fix each other.
3. Zak Spears and Marco Rossi ask Derek Cruise and Mark West for assistance when their car breaks down and they are more than willing to help. Mark takes Marco upstairs for some oral gratification while Derek shows Zak the kitchen inside and out.
4. The guys find their neighbors Tony DAngelo and Eric Evans busy at play when the noises of lustful sex distract them from relaxing.
5. Now that all the sex has stopped Derek and Mark get down to some juicy hard core relaxing inside each other.

Duration: 1:09:32
Video: 720x480, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 1465kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 815.0 MB

Download The Getaway

Makfuk

Summer Buddies

Release Year: 1993
Studio: Falcon Studios
Cast: lan Lambert, Alec Campbell, Aiden Shaw, Dean Johnson, Cliff Parker, Chad Knight, Rob Cryston
Genres: Plot Based, Butt Play, Orgy Scene, Outdoor Sex, Muscle, Rimming, Classic

A sad but important note: Shortly after this film's release, covermodel Alan Lambert was found - a suicide. Tragic and shocking, but his legacy in the adult film biz will forever be frozen in time with this title. He was incredibly gorgeous, and this is a must-see. It also features Alec Campbell (and his eyes) and that hunk of British love Aiden Shaw. Feel that drip? You sure it's sweat?
Superstuds Alan Lambert and Alec Campbell team up with big-dicked Aiden Shaw for a sweaty sexathon of non-stop action with Cliff Parker, Rob Cryston and Chad Knight, filled with slippery mansex.

Duration: 1:08:44
Video: 640x480, XviD, 890kbps

File size: 500.1 MB

Download Summer Buddies

Makfuk

Historic Affairs

Release Year: 1998
Studio: U.S. Male
Cast: Max Grand, Paul Carrigan, Dino DiMarco, Seth Black, Ivan Burton, Jason Nikas, Dominic Sinclair, Jim Bentley, Paul Morgan
Genres: story, costumes, uniforms, military, hunks, big cocks, fetish, interracial, rimming

Historic Affairs brings together vigtes from various wars featuring guys who get it on proving there have been gay boys in the Army since the beginning. The sets are simple but the costumes authentic. The performers are hot and the sex even hotter. Barresi brings a unique way of capturing military sex in an age-old theme done many times before.

Duration: 1:04:49
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1177kbps

File size: 624.7 MB

Download Historic Affairs