Nymphomaniac And Sexually Motivated Rubber In Latex

Makfuk

Chapter part 233

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Rope Bondage, Boots, Latex, Ball Gag, Corset, Gloves, HandCuffs, Breath Play, Chains, CatSuit, Plastic Wrap, Mummification
Video language: English

Part 2 of Sasha Crow's first afternoon in the Academy: after she experienced a strict hogtie, she now finds herself tied and with a big collar around her neck on the couch of the red lounge. The busty brunette has so many questions on her mind, but nobody is here to answer them. But suddenly the door opens... and latex Kitty comes in! Excited Sasha starts babbling and asking questions - but naughty Kitty doesn't answer and starts playing with Sasha... that new slave really needs to get her mouth stuffed! Good Mistress Roxanne prepared everything for Kitty on the table: a big green ball, duct tape, ropes, a dish washing towel, a scarf, ... and of course, Kitty also got her 2 hands! Oh, creative little Kitty, being in control really suits you well!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6601kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Chapter part 233

Makfuk

Chapter Part 141

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Rope Bondage, Boots, Latex, Ball Gag, Corset, Gloves, HandCuffs, Breath Play, Chains, CatSuit, Plastic Wrap, Mummification

On a collar and leash, tall redhead Sigrid is led into the dungeon by her Mistress Roxanne. She already knows what this lesson will be all about... bondage and spanking! Sigrid wears super sexy transparent black lingerie and high heels and shows a lot of her pale beautiful skin.

Duration: 19:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6758kbps

File size: 966.7 MB

Download Chapter Part 141

Makfuk

Mina's First Suspension

Mina is decked out in some boots and her shiny black catsuit, and finds herself tightly bound is some gorgeous red rope. She is hogtied and then suspended in the air using our new hoist system. This is the first time she has ever been suspended and I say she did rather well! Excuse my slightly messy ropes, its also my first time hoisting a girl. Smiles all round!

Duration: 22:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mina's First Suspension

Makfuk

Summer vs. The Job Offer

Seeing a high paying ad for a maid certainly captured Summer's interest. She knew going in that there had to be a catch, but it seemed worthwhile to at least check it out. So, when Summer was told there was a little latex and bondage involved, she wasn't surprised. Maybe she was even a little excited at the prospect. After starting out with a simple frogtie, she polishes the cage. Frustrated by how difficult such a simple task is and how uncomfortable the ropes are already, she knows it's not a good fit. Reluctantly, she decides to try a bit more in the hope that it might get easier. Her hopes are sadly dashed, though, as she should have known. Now with a harness gag, leg irons, and a rope tethering her harness in place, she's got the job. Summer's in for a very long first shift.

Duration: 18:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 300.4 MB

Download Summer vs. The Job Offer

Makfuk

Blue Bodysuit Belted

Mina is dressed in her custom blue shiny bodysuit, She is wearing a leather harness over the top and was in the mood for some objectification. She is laced tightly into a fresh new blue lambskin hood and then has her elbows tightly bound with belts. She ends up hogtied tightly with her head pulled back and belted to her elbows so any movement of her arms also pulls on her head, there is no escape.

Duration: 23:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5419kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 948.4 MB

Download Blue Bodysuit Belted

Makfuk

Tape Armbinder

Mina is wearing a mesh bodysuit, white socks and black heels. She is taped with her ankles crossed in three places, her arms are pulled behind her back and mercilessly taped shut up and down from her elbows all the way to her fingertips resembling an armbinder. She is gagged with a 2inch white ballgag and is left to explore her bonds.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7818kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tape Armbinder

Makfuk

Mina Red & Black Leather

Mina is wearing black lingerie in this one. We begin with her putting on and lacing up her black patent ballet boots. She is then zipped into a tight red lambskin zipper armbinder and belted again at her elbows and wrists for good measure. She is gagged in a red matching lambskin ballgag harness, has her thighs and ankles strapped together, and finally her head is pulled back and strapped to her elbow restraint.

Duration: 32:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4686kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mina Red & Black Leather

Makfuk

Bent Over the Bar Stool

Mina wears her incredibly sexy blue PVC Realise Swimsuit, and some brand new stretch PVC gloves and stockings. She has a bullet vibrator inserted and flicks the switch leading to a soothing buzzing feeling between her legs. She is gagged in our white leather harness ballgag, elbows tied with white rope and eventually finds herself bent over a bar stool with her head harness tied off very tightly to her arms pulling them up into a strappado position. This was incredibly tough for Mina, she needed out not long after we hit that final position, a really hot shoot, this costume would give people heart attacks if she walked down the street!

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bent Over the Bar Stool

Makfuk

Blue Everything!

Mina is wearing a blue shiny bodysuit over black pantyhose and patent ballet boots. She is hooded and gagged tightly in our Open Mouth Hood, and Harness Ball gag, she is the zipped into a blue Zipper Armbinder and is totally helpless and securely bound. Her legs are crossed and belted at her ankles, then to her thighs. Her helpless bound single sleeve arms are secured off to one side of her body and finally her head is pulled back and secured to a belt down by her ass. A tight and helpless position, but knowing Mina

Duration: 28:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5702kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Blue Everything!

Makfuk

Black Stretch PVC Thong Bodysuit

Mina wears a new 4-way stretch PVC Thong Bodysuit she made herself, since we could never seem to find a great place to buy them, let alone thong back versions, we had to take matters into our own hands and make one ourself! Paired with an Artifice Clothing waist cincher, which turns out was a little on the small side, and black heels. She is bound with our new 4mm Acid Purple Rope, which you can buy at our store, elbows tied tightly, chest harness, and hogtied. The stretch PVC bodysuit making all sorts of squeaking rubber noises as she moves around helpless, with her corset restricting her movement rather severely. This was actually a very tough position for Mina, lying on her stomach made her feel uncomfortable due to the tight corset, and I had to let her out a little early, but we think it was worth it, the shots of her in this outfit are stunning and sexy. You will definitely be seeing more of these kinds of costumes.

Duration: 16:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Black Stretch PVC Thong Bodysuit

Makfuk

Coyote Brown

We just got some new Coyote Brown rope in, Mina wears super sexy leather look leggings and a velvet top. She is bound in a strait jacket pose and crotch rope. She is left to play with the doxy, but she has to try to move it in place without her hands. Then she is bound cross legged and the doxy is secured to her crotch rope so she cant escape it. A fun and sexy shoot.

Duration: 27:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Coyote Brown

Makfuk

Black PVC On the Bed

Hi everyone, thanks for your patience with us in the past couple of weeks, unfortunately Mina and myself have both been incredibly ill over the past 3 weeks with a pretty boring winter sickness that just would not pass, it left me fairly bed ridden all this time and pretty much totally unable to shoot anything, in fact, in this latest shoot, we were still both sick. Its pretty rare for us both to be sick for this long so its unprecedented. We are still on the mend, feeling better but still not 100%, you may see another delay until mid next week until we can do the next update. Thanks for your understanding all! In the mean time, here, check out this trooper Mina as she endures some pretty tight elbow bondage and a strict hogtie!

Duration: 17:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9769kbps

Download Black PVC On the Bed

Makfuk

Locked In My New Leather Mittens!

I was wearing a pair of brand new slick black stretch PVC leggings and a mesh bodysuit. I tried putting on my new Lambskin Leather Mittens as much as I could without help, but I needed some help to get them laced up, locked and secure. They felt snug and comfy, but very secure once locked so you cant escape. Some thick leather belts were added restraining my arms and my legs, elbows bound and my arms pulled to one side of my body and secured to my waist. I was wriggling around and was not really able to do very much with my elbows tightly bound and my hands trapped in the mittens. Eventually the key to the mittens were left right there on the bench within reach, however no matter my attempts, I was not able to unlock the locking strap on the mittens!

Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Locked In My New Leather Mittens!

Makfuk

Black Lacing Armbinder

Mina made herself a fresh black lambskin lacing armbinder with silver eyelets. She is laced into it and is bound tightly with belts to break it in. She's also wearing one of our new Five Point Leather harnesses, a mesh bodysuit and sleek black PVC leggings with red high heels.

Duration: 18:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9832kbps

Download Black Lacing Armbinder

Makfuk

Mina Returns!

We are back! Our first shoot in nearly 8 months! Mina has still got it! The time off has been great, but its time to get the updates rolling again. As for the shoot, we are getting back into the swing of things with a simple but strict session testing out the new Gwendoline Armbinder and our Facehugger Gag. Mina is wearing a sheer bodysuit under shiny PVC leggings. She is laced into the armbinder, and tightly gagged, and then hogtied tightly on the bed with her head pulled back and secured to her elbows.

Duration: 24:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8301kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Mina Returns!

Makfuk

PVC Bodysuit Armbinder Doxy Fun

Mina is wearing a slick black PVC Bodysuit and Ballet Boots, she is gagged and laced tightly into an Armbinder. She is bound on her back with her thighs belted and a Doxy vibrator tied to one leg pushed right up against her.

Duration: 17:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download PVC Bodysuit Armbinder Doxy Fun

Makfuk

Super bondage, domination and torture for sexy hot girl in latex Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020

Horny brunette with beautiful tits, with naked shaved pussy and with naked ass plus man with big cock. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor and onthe table. He fucks her wet pussy, and hot ass with big dildo and white vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for naked slavegirl with sexy body in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7623kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for sexy hot girl in latex Full HD 1080p

Makfuk

Bed Bound in Blue Catsuit

Mina wears a skin tight blue catsuit. She is tied with rope, elbows behind her, wrists at her sides and a crotch rope. She is secured to the bed one by one until she is in a tight predicament with ropes pulling on her in all directions.

Duration: 17:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 978.7 MB

Download Bed Bound in Blue Catsuit

Makfuk

Black Panel Gag, Belts & Realise Swimsuit

Mina is wearing her blue favourite Realise Swimsuit, she puts on one of our new black panel harness gags and secures it nice and tight. She is tied with three belts securing her arms behind her making her gagged and helpless. She finds herself hogtied with more belts and a strap looping through the d-ring on her gag back to her ankles pulling her head back in to place. A nice progressive shoot, one for feet lovers, the sound of creaking leather belts and panel gags, oh, and leotard lovers!

Duration: 24:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Black Panel Gag, Belts & Realise Swimsuit