Nymphomaniac And Sexually Motivated Rubber In Latex

Makfuk

Black Stretch Pvc Thong Bodysuit

Video language: English

This was actually a very tough position for Mina, lying on her stomach made her feel uncomfortable due to the tight corset, and I had to let her out a little early, but we think it was worth it, the shots of her in this outfit are stunning and sexy. You will definitely be seeing more of these kinds of costumes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 607.7 MB

Download Black Stretch Pvc Thong Bodysuit

Makfuk

Super bondage, domination and torture for sexy brunette in latex Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020

Hot slavegirl in black latex clothes, with sexy little ass and with small hot boobs plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, tits and belly on the chair. Black mask on her head. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny model with beautiful body in the large house.

Duration: 33:12
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7620kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for sexy brunette in latex Full HD 1080p

Makfuk

Black Pvc On the Bed

Hi everyone, thanks for your patience with us in the past couple of weeks, unfortunately Mina and myself have both been incredibly ill over the past 3 weeks with a pretty boring winter sickness that just would not pass, it left me fairly bed ridden all this time and pretty much totally unable to shoot anything, in fact, in this latest shoot, we were still both sick. Its pretty rare for us both to be sick for this long so its unprecedented. We are still on the mend, feeling better but still not 100%, you may see another delay until mid next week until we can do the next update. Thanks for your understanding all! In the mean time, here, check out this trooper Mina as she endures some pretty tight elbow bondage and a strict hogtie!

Duration: 17:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4949kbps

File size: 659.9 MB

Download Black Pvc On the Bed

Makfuk

Insex - Maid To Order

As she's returning home, Princess Donna, dressed in tight black latex and spike heels, accidentally steps in shit. 828, her maid, must do the cleaning using her talented tongue. 828 dispenses her duties dressed head to toe in clear latex.

Format: avi
Duration: 28:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 849kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 201.9 MB

Download Insex - Maid To Order

Makfuk

Bent Over the Bar Stool

She has a bullet vibrator inserted and flicks the switch leading to a soothing buzzing feeling between her legs. She is gagged in our white leather harness ballgag, elbows tied with white rope and eventually finds herself bent over a bar stool with her head harness tied off very tightly to her arms pulling them up into a strappado position. This was incredibly tough for Mina, she needed out not long after we hit that final position, a really hot shoot, this costume would give people heart attacks if she walked down the street!

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4372kbps

File size: 652.0 MB

Download Bent Over the Bar Stool

Makfuk

Locked In My New Leather Mittens!

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Mina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Leather Fetish, Pvc-Vinyl, Glamour Bondage, Slave, Mittens, Leggings, Heels, Rubber, Pvc

I was wearing a pair of brand new slick black stretch PVC leggings and a mesh bodysuit. I tried putting on my new Lambskin Leather Mittens as much as I could without help, but I needed some help to get them laced up, locked and secure. They felt snug and comfy, but very secure once locked so you cant escape. Some thick leather belts were added restraining my arms and my legs, elbows bound and my arms pulled to one side of my body and secured to my waist. I was wriggling around and was not really able to do very much with my elbows tightly bound and my hands trapped in the mittens. Eventually the key to the mittens were left right there on the bench within reach, however no matter my attempts, I was not able to unlock the locking strap on the mittens!

Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 774.6 MB

Download Locked In My New Leather Mittens!

Makfuk

Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for naked girl Full HD 1080p

Hot brunette in latex blouse, with naked boobs, with naked ass and with naked shaved pussy plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with ropes on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy with big dildo. He fucks her mouth. He spanks her. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny bitch with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 19:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2658kbps
Audio: 97kbps

Download Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for naked girl Full HD 1080p

Makfuk

Insex - Pony Girl

YX starts as a fully bridled pony. She strikes a stunning pose in a cupless black corset, thick leather collar, clamps on each nipple attached with chain, and her head bridled with bit in mouth. She wears pony boots that bring her up on her toes. Her hands are in black leather mitts, the fingertip rings attached to the back of her collar then pulled forward to the front of her chest. Her elbows are strapped behind her back so that her arms are taut, thrusting her breasts forward. A pony tail, attached to a butt plug, hangs from her ass. Bells dangle from her crotch strap, jingling as she shuffles, much as tethered shuffle in place. She is tethered with chain to the arm of a post. The arm moves in a circle, somewhat like a lunge rope used to train and exercise .

Format: avi
Duration: 37:17
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1742kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 512.8 MB

Download Insex - Pony Girl

Makfuk

Chloe Lovette

Chloe switches on the device at the power socket then fastens leather cuffs on both ankles before testing an inflatable dildo and inserting it inside herself. Next she sits on a saddle and reconnects the pipe of the inflating dildo to part of the device then she connects the ankle cuffs to ropes that go to clam cleats above and on each side of her.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 654.8 MB

Download Chloe Lovette

Makfuk

RestrictedSenses - Mina - Locked In My New Leather Mittens!

I was wearing a pair of brand new slick black stretch Pvc leggings and a mesh bodysuit. I tried putting on my new Lambskin Leather Mittens as much as I could without help, but I needed some help to get them laced up, locked and secure. They felt snug and comfy, but very secure once locked so you cant escape. Some thick leather belts were added restraining my arms and my legs, elbows bound and my arms pulled to one side of my body and secured to my waist. I was wriggling around and was not really able to do very much with my elbows tightly bound and my hands trapped in the mittens. Eventually the key to the mittens were left right there on the bench within reach, however no matter my attempts, I was not able to unlock the locking strap on the mittens!

Download RestrictedSenses - Mina - Locked In My New Leather Mittens!

Makfuk

Loaded Dice Part 2

Cast: Emily Addison , Randy Moore
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture,latex,ruber

In the follow-up to clip 0472, Emily unties Randy and takes her turn rolling the dice. She rolls the dubious combination of: Rope; Hogtie; Extreme and a mix and match of accessories, which end up including nipple clamps and a vibrator. Randy uses them on her until she is squirming with delight. Another great girl / girl bondage clip that is sure to please.

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 618.4 MB

Download Loaded Dice Part 2

Makfuk

Bizarre Bath Encounter! - Latex Lucy and Black Angelika - Full HD 1080p

In the world of the delightfully perverse, some girls like to take a bath while they're wearing latex bodysuits and masks. That's what happens in our featured showcase of Latex Lucy in the yellow and Black Angelica in the brown latex suits. They look almost like creatures from an alien civilization as they explore each other's feet while the tub fills with water. Lucy licks Angelica's toes through the latex, and then Angelica returns the favor. Angelica sits on the edge of the tub so that Lucy can play with her pussy through the open crotch of the suit, rubbing with her fingers and latex-sheathed feet. We get many unique shots as Lucy floats in the water and rubs between Angelica's thighs. Lucy really gets into licking Angelica's wrinkled soles through the transparent brown latex. She takes a lot of Angelica's foot in her mouth.

Duration: 23:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bizarre Bath Encounter! - Latex Lucy and Black Angelika - Full HD 1080p

Makfuk

Dee Williams - Inside Job

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

It's been a very long while, but I bet there are more than a few of you out there might remember when Darling donned a pair of dildo panties. The pair I had back then ripped and I never replaced them. The other day, I was thinking, it would be cool to have a pair of those again... So I went out and bought a new pair. It wasn't my speciic intention to use them on Darling, but when the panties showed up with only a few days before our shoot, I sort of thought it was a sign or something..
So as the last set of the day, Darling put them on and well... all sorts of mayhem ensued. Just super sexy stuff. After these results the only question I had was why it took me so long to replace them. This definitely won't be the last time you'll see them...

Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4778kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 615.9 MB

Download Dee Williams - Inside Job

Makfuk

Tight bondage, strappado and torture for horny slavegirl part 2 HD 1080p

Sexy brunette with small naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful naked body plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her. He fucks her wet pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny slavegirl with naked breast in the large garage

Format: m4v
Duration: 31:46
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4107kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Tight bondage, strappado and torture for horny slavegirl part 2 HD 1080p

Makfuk

ReConnection - Chapter Pt 3

Cast: Christina Carter , Randy Moore
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Randy Moore sits patiently on the couch. Dressed in just a pair of tan pantyhose, she isn't going anywhere. Tight black straps and a strap harness makes sure she can't get away. A tight blindfold has been applied so she can't see anything. Christina Carter arrives and begins to play with her, worshipping her legs and feet and slowly caressing her body. She feeds her strawberries dipped in chocolate and whipped cream - teasing her with the morsels and licking the chocolate off her nipples, she teases Randy with a strawberry, but shoves a big panel covered ball gag into her mouth insstead. Unable to see or speak, Randy is helpless as Christina teases her and brings her to orgasm with both a bullet and magicwand vibrator. Truly sexy, sensual girl / girl bondage at its best.

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4795kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 672.5 MB

Download ReConnection - Chapter Pt 3

Makfuk

Super bondage, domination and mummification for horny bitch HD 1080p

Young slavegirl with naked wet pussy, with beautiful tits and with sexy body plus man in blue jeans. Her stripped. Her tied up with scotch - full body on the chair and on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, predicament and hogtie for a horny model with beautiful breast in the large house.

Duration: 31:23
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6048kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and mummification for horny bitch HD 1080p

Makfuk

Mina's Pole Strappado - Mina - Full HD 1080p

Mina is wearing white PVC bodysuit and stockings. She is zipped into one of our blue zipper armbinders, and gagged in a white harness ballgag. She is tied to the pole in a strappado position, a crotch rope added, and her ankles tied to her thighs and then secured back to the pole her into a rather uncomfortable position. A rope then pulls her body forward and is tied off to a pole in front of her.

Duration: 17:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mina's Pole Strappado - Mina - Full HD 1080p

Makfuk

Locked In My New Leather Mittens!

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Mina

I was wearing a pair of brand new slick black stretch PVC leggings and a mesh bodysuit. I tried putting on my new Lambskin Leather Mittens as much as I could without help, but I needed some help to get them laced up, locked and secure. They felt snug and comfy, but very secure once locked so you cant escape. Some thick leather belts were added restraining my arms and my legs, elbows bound and my arms pulled to one side of my body and secured to my waist. I was wriggling around and was not really able to do very much with my elbows tightly bound and my hands trapped in the mittens. Eventually the key to the mittens were left right there on the bench within reach, however no matter my attempts, I was not able to unlock the locking strap on the mittens!

Download Locked In My New Leather Mittens!

Makfuk

Getting a septum piercing

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture,latex,ruber

Latex models with underwear and video Getting a septum piercing, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex suites and lots of rubber sex.

Duration: 16:30
Video: 600x338, AVC (H.264), 306kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 44.8 MB

Download Getting a septum piercing