Nymphomaniac And Sexually Motivated Rubber In Latex

Makfuk

Sinnful Training The Initiation

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

After finding out what hides behind the mystery of her husband's visit to Anastasia Pierce, Sinn Sage is confronted by the truth and accepts the challenge offered to her. Sinn is soon adorned in exquisite latex and incredible wardrobe and Anastasia shows her just how ruthless and incredibly sexual her training can be. Her teaching will consist of full on S&M and extensive hardcore sex between the dominatrix and her slave including and intense drilldo fucking, mummification, oral worship and a multitude of punishments, and that's just The Initiation!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:26:24
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 661.3 MB

Download Sinnful Training The Initiation

Makfuk

Marias Punishment

Maria continues to disappoint Mistress Brianna and is confined to her ball cage when the Mistress enters the room. Maria is then subjected to a series of new training procedures, including Exotic Confinements, Spankings, Floggings, Ballet Boots, Corsets, Latex Hoodsand more! Once satisfied with the training, Mistress Brianna binds Maria in Heavy Latex and then straps her to the Bondage Table, so that she may have the chance to contemplate what she has learned.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:15
Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 1140kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 569.5 MB

Download Marias Punishment

Makfuk

Jewell Marceau Extreme - Playing with Fire

Cute busty sexy girl Jewell Marceau represents her movies, filled with BDSM torture, spanking, whipping, bondage, tits squeezing and other BDSM stuff. She can act as a slave girl and, also, as a cruel mistress, so you can delight with variety of her BDSM skills.
Jewell tries her hand at fulfilling her fantasy at playing "Domme" with the wrong girl! Fiery red head, Lydia Mclane shows Jewell what it takes to be a real Domme and puts Jewell back in her place! Another sure fire hit from Jewell Marceau's fetish movies! Playing With Fire.

Duration: 1:10:29
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 974kbps

File size: 573.6 MB

Download Jewell Marceau Extreme - Playing with Fire

Makfuk

The Suspension

The Suspension is one of those movies that you have to see to believe it. Watch this Mistress in action as she binds her slave "Japanese Style" and suspends her right before your very eyes. But if that's not enough she proceeds to tease her while suspended in mid air!

Duration: 1:00:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 898.8 MB

Download The Suspension

Makfuk

TG - A Squeaky Clean - Veruca James

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Veruca James

I've been looking forward to playing with you. I knew you'd be fun for me. You have clearly found yourself seduced by bondage. If I know anything in life, I know when someone has become captivated by bondage.

I also see your eagerness to please. You can be quite motivated. I like that.

That means we get to do whatever it is that I want to do, knowing that you will hungrily come along for nearly any ride.

On this day, we explored some contrasts.

Filthy dirty piss box, squeaky clean latex contoured hood.

Letting go and releasing the clogged garbage from within, holding in and onto each lusted-after sip of fresh air.

Humility in laying bare one's most intimate expressions, fear of trusting your breath with another.

It is easy to give to someone like you. You take whatever it is that is coming your way. You take it all on. I can appreciate that.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download TG - A Squeaky Clean - Veruca James

Makfuk

GwenMedia - Dreaming of Ashley

A day at a gorgeous gothic estate lets Sasha's mind wander to the one she longs for the most.
Dressed in a unique and luxurious latex outfit, Ashley takes her captive, if only by her presence. Joining in the fantasy are Anastasia Pierce and an unknown, gagged, caged and latex-clad slave girl.

Duration: 59:37
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 773kbps

File size: 369.7 MB

Download GwenMedia - Dreaming of Ashley

Makfuk

Ivy Manor part 1 - The Beginning

1st and probably the best film of the series (Ivy Manor), in which there is a variety of scenes, costumes and games that are very natural game actresses (feelings, emotions).
Once Jennifer had to write a report about Lady Isabella Sinclaire and her fetish saloon "Ivy Manor". And already at the door journalist (bondage model Dzhyuel Marceau) faces slaves in latex. Read more - it is not only watching, but also excited, gently caresses associated slave, plunging into the world of latex, bondage and domination.
When she manages to stay a short time (while Mrs. educates slaves very hard lashes), it is time to re-measure half wardrobe - latex corsets and high-heeled shoes. Now she was hooked on the drug by the name of "Latex and enjoyment."
The scene at the table as full of desires and bliss, like the previous one. It is here under the influence of a journalist whether wine Toli slave tongue between his legs, shouting "Yes, I do!" at the mercy of Mistress and irrevocably out of reality i.

Duration: 1:09:09
Video: 448x352, DivX 5, 1043kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 553.2 MB

Download Ivy Manor part 1 - The Beginning

Makfuk

Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2

This one picks up where the last left off. Nicole has her slaves pick up the lovely Mandi Slade once more for a series of training sessions. While they are doing so, slave Darby doesn't seem to be adapting to dildo worship. Nicole decides that she needs further training in this area. She is suspended in hair bondage and flogged. Another heavy session of worship follows. Nicole and her assistant, Mistress Jean, tie both girls together for another punishment session of clamps, floggings and riding crops.

Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1466kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 697.8 MB

Download Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2

Makfuk

Maximum Kink

Release Year: 2019

This new title because it really has it all.Beautiful Fetish models behaving in the most deviant ways and really getting off! Watch 7 Hardcore Fetish Scenes with 9 Fetish Superstars and you won`t be disappointed. A very visual movie, beautifully shot with all models dressed in shiny rubber and using strap-ons, big vibrators, sybian machine and their tongue to make each other cum.

Duration: 1:09:35
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Maximum Kink

Makfuk

Extreme Torture - Black Rubber part 3

Even for fetishes, this one is extreme. Watch the two scenes to see how the master expertly controls his sub, putting her in the binds she craves. Rubber outfit, hood, wrapped in tape and saran wrap, and in a suspended headlock device. Or the second scene where again in latex and a hood, she is bound by her tits to a bar. It is even more painful, and fulfilling, then it looks.

Duration: 56:11
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 526.3 MB

Download Extreme Torture - Black Rubber part 3

Makfuk

Dark Temptations

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Lesbian, Latex, Rubber, Strap-On, BDSM, Masturbate, Dildo, Toys

I have also been distributing hundred of movies worldwide. I am a self made brand owner and I launched my production company back in 2000 and have been running it successfully since that.

Duration: 1:13:09
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dark Temptations

Makfuk

Cocoon Part 3

Some of the most unique and extreme cocoon-style bondages ever seen on video. A lot of wrapping and layering is done on screen. Includes sensory deprivation, rope webbing, plastic wrap mummification, latex and bandage enclosures, Tara's spandex enclosure and upside down suspension, breathing tubes and inflatable hood scenes, pantyhose single sleeve cocooning with vibrating nipple clamps, fetish attire...its all here! Not to be missed

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:53:24
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 979kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 946.6 MB

Download Cocoon Part 3