Oral Expertise To Work On A Massive Rod - Swallowing Tasty Cumshots

Chronos

Gia Ms First Gloryhole Video

Release Year: 2019

Take a look at stacked sex bomb Gia Milana and you'd never think she was a gloryhole virgin, but she is! Gia has crammed a lot of living into her relatively short lifespan, and today she is going to cram into her mouth in a relatively short timespan. Even though she has never been in a gloryhole before, Gia has been married, a swinger, worked luxury retail, and even earned her college degree in interior design. We asked her for some design tips for our humble gloryhole, but she said she loves it as it is. Gia was particularly fond of the design of those two holes that delivered the down her throat. Maybe it's all just an extension of Gia's "hoe stage" she proudly tells us about during her interview. She also likes older men; she was married to a 45-year-old when she was only. There is hope out there, gentlemen! Listen to and enjoy Gia's hot swinger stories before the hands and cocks start poking through the holes behind her. Gia tells us she likes to pay particular attention to the ti.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Gia Ms First Gloryhole Video

Chronos

Rae's 1st visit

Cast: Rae
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Asian, Big Ass, Big Tits, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Deepthroat, Deepthroat Cumshot, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering
Video language: English

You guys saw the cousins in action for their first Gloryhole adventure. They both wanted to try one separately to see how that goes but I personally think they didn't want to share the cocks. So, I took the first one and she was a hit, now here's the second one who loves showing off her impressive "no gag reflex" deepthroat skills.

Thanks to the amazing clarity of 4K video, I'm able to provide a lot more crystal clear photos and I had almost 200 from this video. Unfortunately I can't post them all here but the entire set is inside the Member's Area and I post quite a few of them on my Twitter and Tumblr so check them out.

If she gets rated well then both cousins will be returning together for a family feeding!

Duration: 1:10:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Rae's 1st visit

Chronos

Eloa Lombard Spanish Glory Hole

Cast: Eloa Lombard
Genres: Blowjob, sex, gloryhole, cumshot

Vuelve la hembra! Eloa Lombard a estas alturas es una actriz de sobras favorita de todos los putalocurienses, con ese cuerpazo de aúpa, con esa simpatía natural, y sobre todo con ese vicio sin igual, porque a la Lombard le va la guarrerida en su máximo esplendor. En esta ocasión la hemos metido en nuestro confesionario particular, en el que nuestros numerosos pecadores van haciendo penitencia metiendo el pajarito por los agujeros para que Sor Eloa les quite la culpa que llevan paseando por el mundo en forma de fluido almacenado en sus partes bajas. Nada menos que 19 absoluciones se mete la francesa, siempre dispuesta incluso a juguetear con ellas para que los muchachos se queden con esa sensación de pureza que solo ella puede darles... Amen (lo máximo posible!

Duration: 26:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2430kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 497.7 MB

Download Eloa Lombard Spanish Glory Hole

Chronos

Cherry Kiss - Gloryhole

Cast: Cherry Kiss

Gorgeous and unique Serbian model Cherry Kiss is back again and today she has a great mood for cock-sucking in a gloryhole box! She bravely starts blowjobs and gets horny by herself, undressing till lingerie. Guys can't stand this for too long and Cherry starts catching their loads from both sides.. Since Cherry is special, the guys were specially selected too, who can provide a mega load only. Each load is felt like a few normal ones and we can see her mouth full of cum after each cumshot! Cherry masterfully plays a swallow game, reaching 15 mega loads in total, gulping everything with pleasure!

Duration: 27:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9699kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Cherry Kiss - Gloryhole

Chronos

Abbie Maley & Lily Glee & Megan Marx - Three Young Sluts Sucking Cock On 3 ways

Cast: Abbie Maley & Lily Glee & Megan Marx
Genres: All Sex, Big Ass, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum In Mouth, Deep Throat, Foursome, Gagging, Handjob, Lesbian, Natural Tits, Oral Creampie, Petite, Swallow, Teen, throated, Titty Fuck

What do you do if you have three young beautiful sluts eager to suck your cock in three different ways? This is the dream of most men. Now you have Megan Marx, Abbie Maley, and Lily Glee in from of you ready and anxious for having your dick an give you a good blowjob, all they go over you and take your cock, while one takes your dick on her mouth the others suck your balls, they change her position time to time, one back other, sucking and licking your dick, sometimes they play a lesbian role kissing each other a caress their bodies, while the other continues licking your dick and inserting it deeper in her throat, these three sluts don't let you breathe and they fight between they to have your big hard dick inside her throat, they play with your cock till you are ready to irrigate their face and fill their mouth with your hot cum.

Duration: 21:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11699kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Abbie Maley & Lily Glee & Megan Marx - Three Young Sluts Sucking Cock On 3 ways

Chronos

Lilly Hall, Penelope Reed, Vanessa Sky

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Gonzo Blowjob Gagging

The amount of hotness in this scene can't be contained when three insatiable babes team up! Each girl first girl gets her turn at having her pussy and asshole eaten at the same time. Next, they set their sights on one lucky cock and cheer each other on as they work hard to cover every inch of cock balls and ass with their mouths. This trio loves giving sloppy wet blowjobs, and they're great at them!

Duration: 48:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1454kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 552.7 MB

Download Lilly Hall, Penelope Reed, Vanessa Sky

Chronos

Lilly Hall, Penelope Reed, Vanessa Sky

The amount of hotness in this scene can't be contained when three insatiable babes team up! Each girl first girl gets her turn at having her pussy and asshole eaten at the same time. Next, they set their sights on one lucky cock and cheer each other on as they work hard to cover every inch of cock balls and ass with their mouths. This trio loves giving sloppy wet blowjobs, and they're great at them!

Duration: 48:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1454kbps

File size: 552.7 MB

Download Lilly Hall, Penelope Reed, Vanessa Sky

Chronos

All Out

Release Year: 2011
Genres: Amateurs, Blowjobs, Facial

When you get a strip club full of really hot, really horny girls they don't hold back at all as a matter of fact they go all out!! These girls know how to throw a party I mean a private party and whatever happens in the party should stay there.This party was so hardcore even the male strippers had a blast.. (I mean of course they had a blast) Make sure you check out these hot girls getting crazy. Enjoy!!!

Duration: 1:05:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download All Out

Chronos

Cum Swallowing Suck Sessions

Cast: Brooke Karter, Gia Love
Genres: Blowjob, Teen, Brunette, Swallow

This week we have two beautiful models who love giving head and swallowing cum! First meet the adorable 19 year old Brooke Karter. Brooke is a retail associate from Arkansas who loves to suck cock. She's a little nervous to try it, but wants a big load of cum to swallow. Brooke milks Ray's shaft with her mouth, hands and tongue like a seasoned pro. She really knows how to work the shaft and helmet with her tongue. Brooke gets Ray so worked up he erupts a creamy load all over her hand that she sucks up and swallows down with a smile. Next up Gia Love returns to tell Ray "I've come back here today to put your cock in my mouth and swallow your cum". You might recognize Gia by her former name, Jasmine Delatori. It's been a few years since she visited, but her oral skills have not changed. She shows Ray her love of giving a sloppy blowjob and her deep throat skills are a real treat. Ray gets to see Gia's beautifully big tits first hand as she slides his shaft between them for some titty fu.

Duration: 31:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6920kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cum Swallowing Suck Sessions

Chronos

Dana And Chanel Swallow It All

Two professional cocksuckers take center stage and give one hell of a tongue lashing! Dana DeArmond and Chanel Preston make a perfect pairing as they combine their oral expertise to work on a massive rod. These babes definitely know their way around a cock and it shows with this sexy performance.

Duration: 41:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Dana And Chanel Swallow It All

Chronos

Kianna Dior - Big-Boob Asian Milf Cumslut Kianna Part 3 (2019)

Cast: Kianna Dior
Genres: Oral, Big Tits

In sheer underwear and stockings, sexy MILF Kianna Dior fondles her huge boobs while relaxing in the shower. Afterward, the busty blonde Asian kneels to relieve Jonni Darkko's raging boner with a blowjob. She drools into her cleavage, and Jonni slides his throbbing prick between Kianna's oiled-up tits. He fucks her mouth, making her gag with pleasure. Jonni shoots his load, covering Kianna with a creamy cum facial.

Duration: 26:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10092kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kianna Dior - Big-Boob Asian Milf Cumslut Kianna Part 3 (2019)

Chronos

Gabriella Paltrova

Cast: Gabriella Paltrova
Genres: Blowjob, IR, Glory Hole

It's often said a fantasy is best left as just that -- a fantasy. Just ask Gabriella Paltrova and her Hubby. In an effort to spice up their sex life, they've really been playing up the "bedroom talk" while fucking. Hubby keeps bringing up "fucking random black guys" while doing the naughty, so, as a couple, they've decided to turn a fantasy into reality. Hubby makes Gabriella like a slut before heading to an adult bookstore that has a reputation for action. Once in a video preview booth, shit goes down! A huge black cock pokes through a gloryhole...and it's on! Only one problem. Hubby's in over his head. This is a situation that, while sounding cool while you're baning your wife and talking dirty, might not be so cool when it actually happens. Next thing you know there's a fight, and Hubby hauls ass...with threats of a divorce. Gabriella didn't dress like a slut and get paraded through an adult bookstore for nothing! She's going to take care of her new, black friend...even if it means.

Duration: 26:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Gabriella Paltrova

Chronos

Smoking Hot BJ With Kimmy Granger

Cast: Kimmy Granger
Genres: Smoking Fetish, Blowjob, Teen, Brunette

Last week I got a message from Kimmy Granger, she said she had a new fetish and she needed my help to make it happen. I decided I didn't have much to loose and I showed up to her place, she then explained to me, she finds it super hot to suck on a big fat dick while smoking cigarettes. I quit smoking a few years ago but hey who am I to judge I got Kimmy Granger ready to suck my dick! So I let her get in the mood and joined her in her backyard for some late afternoon fun and all I can say is I'm glad I came (over and in her mouth)! lol

Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4370kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 802.7 MB

Download Smoking Hot BJ With Kimmy Granger

Chronos

Rae's 1st visit

Release Year: 2017

You guys saw the cousins in action for their first Gloryhole adventure. They both wanted to try one separately to see how that goes but I personally think they didn't want to share the cocks. So, I took the first one and she was a hit, now here's the second one who loves showing off her impressive "no gag reflex" deepthroat skills. Thanks to the amazing clarity of 4K video, I'm able to provide a lot more crystal clear photos and I had almost 200 from this video. Unfortunately I can't post them all here but the entire set is inside the Member's Area and I post quite a few of them on my Twitter and Tumblr so check them out. If she gets rated well then both cousins will be returning together for a family feeding!

Duration: 1:10:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Rae's 1st visit

Chronos

Smoking Hot BJ With Kimmy Granger

Cast: Kimmy Granger
Genres: Smoking Fetish, Blowjob, Teen, Brunette

Last week I got a message from Kimmy Granger, she said she had a new fetish and she needed my help to make it happen. I decided I didn't have much to loose and I showed up to her place, she then explained to me, she finds it super hot to suck on a big fat dick while smoking cigarettes. I quit smoking a few years ago but hey who am I to judge I got Kimmy Granger ready to suck my dick! So I let her get in the mood and joined her in her backyard for some late afternoon fun and all I can say is I'm glad I came (over and in her mouth)! lol

Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4370kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 802.7 MB

Download Smoking Hot BJ With Kimmy Granger

Chronos

Katie Banks - Edging Makes You Squirm

Cast: Katie Banks
Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, Boy-Girl, Brunettes, Cum Shot, Fishnet, JOI

I bet you can't resist the look of a babe in nothing but a tank top and jeans. No bra of course so her hard nipples are prominent and enticing.
I dare you to try and look away as she teases them off later by layer till she takes your hard cock in her mouth and tells you just how she likes to stroke and suck you till you fill her mouth full of your hot cum.

Duration: 29:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6814kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Katie Banks - Edging Makes You Squirm

Chronos

Face-fucking a busty

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Lava XXX

Tonight this ethnic beauty doesn't want nothing but rough hard fucking and she will get it, no doubt. Her rude fuck buddy will totally bang her face - so hard she comes choking on his cock! Yes, she really is a slut - and has to be treated like one!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 21:58
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3718kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 619.0 MB

Download Face-fucking a busty

Chronos

But Wait There's More... 17.11.2016

Cast: Stella Cox
Genres: Brunette,Blowjob,Cum in Mouth,Deep Throat,POV

Stella Cox is going to give us all of that. But wait there's more... This is the piece of Barcelona ass you will ever have the pleasure to watch swallow your 10" (nearly!) to the balls. But when you have a 10" cock not every girl can fulfill this request. What she can do is happily get her face and throat fucked and stroke out your load. Don't you love girls like this! If you don't...you're at the wrong site!! And welcome our new Director Donnie Trump! I am sure we will see great things from him to come!

Duration: 38:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5793kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download But Wait There's More... 17.11.2016

Chronos

GloryHole

Cast: GloryHole
Genres: Ginger Hair, Brunette, Tatoo, Medium Tits, Natural Tits, High Heels, Threesome, Masturbation, Lesbians, Oral, Anal, Big Black Cock, Interracial, Cum In Mouth

Penny Pax and Maddy O'reilly pretty much wrote the book on being black cock sluts. Maddy finds herself in the middle of a lunch date when Penny calls her over to a filthy glory hole. Maddy's eyes light up when she finds out that her bff wasn't bullshitting--it's an actual glory hole where big black cocks come to play with white chicks. Maddy and Penny take turns sucking on that random black cock , and, well, that could be the end of our story and it would be good enough. However, both sluts yearn and beg for that lucky black stranger to fuck them right up their rear entry. Both asses are for the black man's taking. Can you say, " Ass to mouth"?. And that's exactly what happens--ass juice is sucked off right before the black stranger unloads his creamy goodness all over both eager sluts

Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download GloryHole

Chronos

Rachael Cavalli - Throated (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Rachael Cavalli
Genres: Oral, Big Tits, Milf

Rachael Cavalli has been around the block, and all the skill she's picked up gets put to use when she grabs hold of a meaty cock. She loves pleasing dick with her plump lips and hungry tongue, and her experience shines through as she throats our stud's member. The blonde MILF gags on his sausage, gasping for breath as she tries to fit every inch in her mouth. Drooling, she stares seductively with her bright blue eyes and savors every last drop of sticky sperm. A MILF with huge tits, lush lips, and incredible cock gobbling skills is a true gem.

Duration: 22:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rachael Cavalli - Throated (2020)