Oral Sex Collection | Cumshot and BlowJob

Kara Stone - First Gloryhole Video

Cast: Kara Stone
Genres: 10 cumshots, Blondes, Blow Jobs, Cum in mouth, Cum on tits, First Time, Footjob, Shaved
Video language: English

Kara is a sweet, very pretty blonde that loves to have fun. She giggles a lot in her interview, she is really excited to suck off some strangers and swallow their hot cum loads. She talks about how different guys cum tastes due to their diet and what they eat. She is going to get quite the variety of cock and cum today in our gloryhole. This is her first visit and after her interview she eagerly takes in cock 1, his soft cock is already through the hole and ready for action. She wraps her sexy warm mouth around him and he gets hard in her mouth, she sucks and strokes him until he blasts her tongue with his delicious cum. She strips off her white dress and exposes her tight little body underneath. She has some really perky all natural titties with super hard nipples. Kara rips through these guys, pleasing them one after another. She makes sure to hold their cum on her tongue and shows her treats. She lays on her back and gives the very last guy a footjob with her sexy feet. She jerks h.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5845kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Kara Stone - First Gloryhole Video

Riley's First Gloryhole Video

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Riley Reyes
Genres: Glory Hole, Blowjob, Cumshots, Interracial, Swallow

This site was created by a group of guys that enjoy having a fresh young amateur girl, multiple girls or a seasoned MILF suck our cocks with their willing mouths until we shoot our hot loads all over their tongues, down their throats or all over their tits.

Duration: 58:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Riley's First Gloryhole Video

Brisa`s 1st Gloryhole Visit

Release Year: 2017
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Big Tits, Brunette, Butt-Plug, Deepthroat, Fingering, First Black Cock, Gagging, Handjob, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Tattoos

This one proves that you can't judge a book by its cover. This babe looks very sweet and innocent but she's not so innocent when it comes to sex as you'll find out after watching the interview (See Scrapbook).
This happy girl loves to please men and her favorite way is by using her skilled mouth. She's the kind of girlfriend that is completely content with just servicing her man with a nice relaxing blowjob. A bit off topic but I think she has one of the cutest tongues I've seen so far. You can tell that the cocks glide across it nicely as she's taking it deep.
She has a cum fetish and her favorite thing is to swallow or getting creampied. Some of these guys must have been saving up all week because this Gloryhole visit was the first time she ever gagged on a load. She took it like a champ and giggled about it before moving on to the next random cock. This girl is a total sweetheart.
It's been awhile since she's had anything in her ass so I convinced her to try a butt-plug and she .

Duration: 50:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9964kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Brisa`s 1st Gloryhole Visit

Veronica Valentine - First Glory Hole- FullHD 1080p

Cast: Veronica Valentine
Genres: 10 cumshots, Brunettes, Cum in mouth, Cum on tits, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, First Time, Fucking, Petite, Sex, Shaved

Sexy girl sucks the members through a hole in the wall. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 1:05:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3889kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Veronica Valentine - First Glory Hole- FullHD 1080p

GloryHole For Gabriella Paltrova - May 22, 2017

Genres: Blowjob, IR, Glory Hole

It's often said a fantasy is best left as just that -- a fantasy. Just ask Gabriella Paltrova and her Hubby. In an effort to spice up their sex life, they've really been playing up the "bedroom talk" while fucking. Hubby keeps bringing up "fucking random black guys" while doing the naughty, so, as a couple, they've decided to turn a fantasy into reality. Hubby makes Gabriella like a slut before heading to an adult bookstore that has a reputation for action. Once in a video preview booth, shit goes down! A huge black cock pokes through a gloryhole...and it's on! Only one problem. Hubby's in over his head. This is a situation that, while sounding cool while you're baning your wife and talking dirty, might not be so cool when it actually happens. Next thing you know there's a fight, and Hubby hauls ass...with threats of a divorce. Gabriella didn't dress like a slut and get paraded through an adult bookstore for nothing! She's going to take care of her new, black friend...even if it means.

Duration: 26:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download GloryHole For Gabriella Paltrova - May 22, 2017

Cecelia's First Gloryhole Video

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Cecelia Taylor
Genres: Blow Jobs, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, First Time, Interracial, Petite, Redhead, Shaved, Teen

Even though she hadn't even watched a gloryhole video before doing some homework this morning, Cecelia has been sucking dicks for six years. She's been swallowing since then too; that's why we like these Midwestern girls. Cecelia comes to us from America's Dairyland, Wisconsin. She's also licked a little pussy growing up, having had a girlfriend on-and-off for a few years.

Duration: 49:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Cecelia's First Gloryhole Video

Veronica Valentine - First Glory Hole

Cast: Veronica Valentine
Genres: 10 cumshots, Brunettes, Cum in mouth, Cum on tits, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, First Time, Fucking, Petite, Sex, Shaved

She sucks so nicely. Savor and enjoy. See and do not miss. Enjoy.

Duration: 1:05:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3889kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Veronica Valentine - First Glory Hole

Throat Fucking Fun with Nikole and Aliya

Cast: Nikole Nash & Aliya Brynn
Genres: Gonzo Blowjob Gagging Hardcore

Something about Nikole Nash & Aliya Brynn, they love to keep a thick cock rammed down their welcoming throats ! They're back for more Swallowed hardcore sucking & slurping up action. Like true dicksuckers they give their all, making sure not to stop until they gets that cock to pop!

Duration: 1:01:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Throat Fucking Fun with Nikole and Aliya

Kathia Nobili - The best made BI game honey!!! 23.05.2017

Cast: Kathia Nobili
Genres: Cuckold, BlowJob, POV, Interracial, Cum Swallowing, Humiliation

Dear husband, so much time has passed since our brave and desperate sexual encounters. But don't worry! I know about you - all, and of course I know about your dirty thoughts. I know that, secretly from me, you want to have sex with other girls. And moreover, I know that you already rather tired of the traditional sexual intercourse with members of the same sex. I'm not jealous, dear. But today let's play my game. I forgive you the party when you're almost in my eyes fucked my best friend, Lidka of 16 apartments. And within an hour made me suck your cock after her ass and vagina. But today, I want you to see me doing a Blowjob to another guy, especially the dark skinned. I know you're sick and your temperature is over 40, so you won't argue too much, and what's more, when he come in my mouth, I will share this with you so you felt what you felt when I sucked your cock after the dirty holes of her best friend.

Duration: 12:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7144kbps

File size: 670.1 MB

Download Kathia Nobili - The best made BI game honey!!! 23.05.2017

Angel Youngs - Angel's Deepthroat Challenge

Cast: Angel Youngs
Genres: Blowjob, Gonzo, Hardcore, Oil

Angel Youngs has got those deep alluring eyes that draw you into her deep throat, as she gets on her knees ready to choke on that cock. There's nothing more that this big titted babe wants than that cock down her throat. Watch her slobber & suck on it til she gets what she wants!

Duration: 43:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11704kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Angel Youngs - Angel's Deepthroat Challenge

Alena's Second Gloryhole

Cast: Alena Croft
Genres: 12 cumshots, Big Tits, Blondes, Blow Jobs, Busty, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, Facial, Shaved

She sucks so nicely. Savor and enjoy. See and do not miss. Enjoy.

Duration: 1:11:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Alena's Second Gloryhole

Lauren Phillips In Second Gloryhole Video

Cast: Lauren Phillips
Genres: 10 cumshots, Big Tits, Blow Jobs, Busty, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, Hairy, Interracial, Married / Boyfriend / Hotwife, MILF, Redhead

Everybody is seeing red today in the gloryhole and they couldn't be happier about it! That's because the red they're seeing is on redhead (and self-proclaimed "firebush" queen), Lauren. She is back for a second round in the booth since her first appearance three years ago. Like a fine red wine, Lauren has improved with age. Her 38DDD boobs have gotten bigger, her butt is rounder, and her mouth has become a fine-tuned sucking machine to extract and swallow all the loads of her anonymous strangers on the other side of that wall. They may be anonymous, but Lauren tells us that while she may forget a face, she never forgets a dick. Who knows? She may recognize one when it pokes through the hole! After her interview and a light fondling in her tight bodysuit, Lauren is so excited to get a cock in her mouth, she starts sucking the first guy before the interviewers are done giving her the instructions. That's the kind of initiative we like to see around the gloryhole, though. Lauren's intoxi.

Duration: 57:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Lauren Phillips In Second Gloryhole Video

Silvia's First Gloryhole

Cast: Silvia Saige
Genres: 10 cumshots, Big Tits, Blow Jobs, Brunettes, Busty, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat

Silvia is in for some awesome cocks and delicious cum in her first gloryhole ever. She is ready to break her record of how many dicks to suck in a day. She is both excited and nervous, but luckily we have the sexy Tiffany on set today to help guide her along. She talks about how she loves the different flavors in cum, she should love today then. She gets to swallow 10 hot cum loads. She prefers it to be less thick, that way she can tell the guy is hydrated and lots of water. She gets very details on her preference so listen up boys. Silvia is going to love the variety of cocks today as well, some think, some thin, some big, some small. During her interview towards the end, one cock pushes through the hole. He is still soft, but she talks about how groomed he is. That is her sign to get this party started. She gets down on her knees, says hi to him and puts him into her warm sexy mouth. As she is sucking and stroking, Tiffany says how good that looks. Mm Mm! She really enjoys giving b.

Duration: 48:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Silvia's First Gloryhole

Bailey's 2nd Visit - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Bailey
Genres: BJ, Deepthroat, Fingering,

Bailey fans finally get to see her in action again and this time she felt comfortable not wearing the mask which is good because she has a great face. This girl has some ridiculous sucking skills and went through cock after cock like she was having an afternoon snack.

After getting a wide variety of cocks, she finally found a cock she wanted to fuck. Her tried to bang her in the booth but needed more room so we took a trip into the Theater Room. That's were she ran into Mr. Pringles, a cock she didn't want to fuck but decided to give it a shot anyway. Him and the other black dude took turns with her mouth and pussy until she had nothing left to offer. This was one of her fantasies btw so she can check that off her bucket list.

Both guys were talking about how tight her pussy was so I figured after that ordeal she needed a break, and possibly an ice pack for her puffy pussy. Even though she just serviced 12 cocks, she went home to get cleaned up so she could come back later to se.

Duration: 1:06:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

Download Bailey's 2nd Visit - FullHD 1080p

Jules 3rd Gloryhole Visit

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Ass Spread, Bareback, Booth BJ, Brunette, Creampie, Deepthroat, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Shaved, Sloppy Blowjob, Spit Roast, Squirt, Tongue Stud

She got a few special surprises today. The first one was an accidental creampie. How does a girl get an accidental creampie? Well, the Gloryhole is a dynamic environment with lots of stuff going on and during a heavy traffic flow of dicks, girls are often jumping from dick-to-dick and it's easy to forget what's going on and where they are. She may have been dripping cum in her panties on the way home because she sent me a text asking if all the guys wore condoms. I told her I thought so but I wasn't sure until I was editing this video.

Duration: 59:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9877kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

Download Jules 3rd Gloryhole Visit

Pack - Luna Corazon 2018

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Luna Corazon
Genres: Bukkake, Swallow, Blowjob, Facial, Cumshots, Group, Sperm, Gangbang, Gokkun, Interview, Gloryhole

Luna Corazon is ready for some serious cum swallowing right from the start, when she tries two dicks at once. She eagerly receives three mouthful series of 10, 15 and 20 loads at a time, swallows them all and then adds another 5 thick loads on top of that and everything from her cum bowl. What a nice girl!

Total size: 1.8 GB in 1 files.

Download Pack - Luna Corazon 2018

Tabitha's 1st Gloryhole Visit - Nov 20, 2015

Release Year: 2015
Genres: 8 Cumshots, Cuckold, Fingering, Interracial, Masturbation, Piercings, Redhead, Shaved, Toy

I found another Redhead cock lover who wanted to have her very first Gloryhole adventure. This little tart has horny written all over her face and was craving lots of cock so she was in the right place.
Her blowjobs are so sloppy that there were a few times when I could have sworn it was a load of cum pouring out of her mouth but it was just spit and she didn't spill a drop.
She wanted to get fucked so bad that I thought giving her a vibrator to play with might take the edge off but I think I added fuel to the fire. Fire crotch, that is, haha!
Don't worry guys, you'll get to see her in the Theater Room or Sex Swing Room very soon. I was just talking to her to let her know I'm putting her video up and she's going to blow her boyfriend while he watches her servicing randoms cocks.

Duration: 46:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7840kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Tabitha's 1st Gloryhole Visit - Nov 20, 2015

Dede's 1st Visit

Cast: Dede
Genres: 9 Cumshots, Big Ass, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Condom Swallow, Deepthroat, Facial, Fingering, Flexible, Fucking

If you never got a chance to bang a hot cheerleader then you should try visiting your local Adult Video Arcade because that's where this one loves hanging out to suck and fuck strangers. She does a great job of slobbering all over each cock to lube them up for her throat.

I wasn't sure if she was going to fuck during her first Gloryhole visit but after sucking a few dicks her pussy was soaking wet and that's when I knew she was going to get nailed. It figured that she picked the big black one to jump on first! After that, everyone wanted a piece of her round ass! The second guy pulled out and painted her face with a nice big load and that was her very first facial.

She rated her first visit a 9.5 out of 10. I asked her why and her reply was there wasn't enough guys to make it a 10. We have a winner here fallas! Give her a good star rating so I can throw her into the Theater Room next time to watch her getting her brains fucked out. I'll also get her to show off her flexibility .

Duration: 1:07:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7451kbps

Download Dede's 1st Visit