~Pain in Bloody Torture Ecstasy (needles, hooks, hot wax)~

Torture_Kate Kennedy, London River (22.01.2020)

Year: 22.01.2020
Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Description: London River has always wanted to train Dinosaurs. Being good friends, Kate Kennedy knows this. Apparently London has talked about it. Once Kate is helpless London is able to play out her twisted dinosaur fetish. London knows just how to play with Kate. A little pain and a little pleasure. First London puts clothes pins and binder clips all over Kate. Her tits, her beauty, even her ass. Kate is all trussed up and ready to be played. London places two rows of clothes pins across Kate's back and ass. You look like a stegosaurus! London laughs.
Models: Kate Kennedy, London River

Size: 2.42 GiB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 45 min 30 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from FB >

Torture_The Ruse

Date: January 28, 2020
Genre: BDSM, Blindfold, Blonde, Bondage, Caning, Clothespins, Collar, Crop, Female Slave, Fetish, Fingering, Fishnets, Flogging, Hitachi, Hot Wax, Natural Boobs, Pain, Redhead, Slim, Straight, Thirdparty, Vibrator, White
Description: Ava awakes to the hard snap of the cane cresting her flesh. She cries out in pain but no-one replies. Her world is black and cold, her arms are suspended high above her. Her unseen assailant moves effortlessly around her, his fierce hot breath soaking deep into her skin, the sharp piercing bite of his flogger marking her ivory skin red. She screams to him, the sound of her own voice echoes flatly. He still does not reply. Her head is yanked back as hot wax cascades over her breasts. He spreads her legs and slips a finger deep inside her. She is so wet, her desire to be violated overpowers all other emotions as she experiences an incredible fury of orgasms.
Model: Ava Mir-Ausziehen, Rob Gadling

Size: 614 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:16:40
Format: .mp4

hd_45735.part2.rar
hd_45735.part1.rar

Torture_Chloe Parker (2010)

Year: 2010
Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Description: Master A has some ideas about what makes a fine lady and Chloe Parker does not measure up for any of them. They need to be obedient and beautiful, with no blemishes and perfect posture. Chloe is close, but Master A will make her better. He has a few old tricks that teach a woman how to stand and sit without slouching. They are also great techniques for perfecting her concentration. And if they are made more difficult by the caning or whipping he gives her, it is all for her benefit in the end.
Models: Chloe Parker

Size: 698 MB
Duration: 1 h 1 min
Format: MPEG-4

Download from FB >

Torture_Lisey Sweet (05.02.2020)

Year: 05.02.2020
Description: Lisey Sweet is just as sweet as her name would have you believe. She's curious about the whole bondage thing. With her wrists tied above her head and her ankles immobilized she's ready to explore. We expose her huge ass and tape her overstuffed mouth shut. Without a break we go right into the next position. In a beautiful steer tie her butt is perfectly positioned. She gets a nice big red ballgag. From there it's right over the knee for a thorough hand spanking. A little OTK has her screaming. Then it's into a strict hogtie. Finally she has her tits tied up so tight they might pop.
Models: Lisey Sweet

Size: 2.07 GiB
Duration: 38 min 38 s

Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >

Download from RG >
Download from RG >
Download from RG >
Download from RG >

Torture_Ella Raine (07.02.2020)

Year: 07.02.2020
Description: My father has always been a strong influence in my life. He's just so caring and sweet. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed with feelings for him that they come out kind of sexual. I know it's not his fault. I've dropped my towel so he'll see me naked. I've bent over wearing a tiny little thong. I know he can't help getting a boner when I'm around. I think I may have pushed him too far though. He is making me stay in the basement. A room I never knew existed. It's cold, dark, and dirty. He feeds me here, he makes me use a litter box, and I sleep on a stinky old mattress. I know I've been fantasizing about his cock, but now that he's fucking me it's just too much!
Models: Ella Raine

Size: 3.51 GiB
Duration: 1 h 5 min

Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >