~Pain in Bloody Torture Ecstasy (needles, hooks, hot wax)~

Torture_Kyler Quinn (06.03.2020)

Year: 06.03.2020
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation
Description: Kyler showed up to check out the private sale of a hydroponic growing system...she wasn't sure if she had the money, so the seller decided to take her in trade...Enjoy, Ogre...
Models: Kyler Quinn

Size: 724 MB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 41 min 4 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from FB >

Torture_Katie Kush (29.02.2020)

Year: 29.02.2020
Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Description: Katie is tied up to the rig above her by her arms. While she waits for the next scene she does some acrobatics. Then her legs are tied up to the rig and she's very exposed. So far she's been teased, but she hasn't been allowed to cum. Each time she gets close enough to orgasm the vibrator is pulled away. She moans and then grunts when she's denied. A bit of choking makes her that much more excited, but that much more frustrated when the stimulation is stopped. Katie has expressed her love for wax, but she never really expected what comes next. 19 pounds of wax poured over her entire body. Coating her in a thick shell.
Models: Katie Kush

Size: 4.03 GiB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 1 h 15 min

Download from FB >

Torture_The Pig balls and ass holes (18.01.2020)

Year: 18.01.2020
Description: When we say Balls and Assholes, we are talking about what The Pig loves to suck. That's why we call her The Pig. She admits her purpose on earth is to lick the assholes and balls of her superiors. The beautyhole is in the barn, chained in a very uncomfortable position, wearing only her slt heels and a ridiculous pair of non-shorts. However, just add a see-through blouse and this is pretty much what this piece of shit will wear in public. She craves this treatment, degrading, humiliating, and most of all, painful. Because at the end of the day, what this beautyhole craves more than anything is suffering and punishment. Why does she need to be punished? Who knows, ask her next time she's licking your balls and asshole.

Size: 1.29 GiB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 18 min 0 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Rose Darling (11.03.2020)

Year: 11.03.2020
Description: Rose Darling is as sweet of a woman as her body is sweet. Before we get her tied up her mouth is filled with a huge rag and tape is wrapped around her head to keep it in tightly. She's tied facing the floor with her arms in a strict strappado. Rose is exposed and manhandled. She's so cute that her body can be thrown around with ease. With her arms tied tightly and her elbows touching she's put in an intense hogtie that just keeps getting tighter. She needs to be suspended. She's put in a box tie and an INSEX mask is put on. Pantyhose and electrical tape. Then she's put into a shrimp tie. Time for the cane to leave its mark.
Models: Rose Darling

Size: 2.20 GiB
Duration: 41 min 4 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Alice, Victoria Voxxx (13.03.2020)

Year: 13.03.2020
Description: She was so beautiful. This sweet sexy girl. She brought me back to her house after our date. Things were getting so hott and heavy when he came in and Alice clamped her sexy legs around my neck. Her ass was the last thing I saw. I woke up restrained. He began fucking me as I screamed and begged for him to stop. All night I had hoped to have Alice butt in my face. I was not expecting to be smothered by it. After all their torments they left me to suffer without orgasm.
Models: Alice, Victoria Voxxx

Size: 3.89 GiB
Duration: 1 h 12 min

Download from FB >

Torture_Kyra - Getting Acquainted Part 1 (05.02.2020)

Year: 05.02.2020
Genre: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Description: Kyra is a beautiful young woman in real life, too. She came to us after our long correspondence. She enchanted every member of our team by her modest cheerful character in no time. She asked for a lot of money but I asked a lot from her in return.

Size: 1.13 GiB
Resolution:2160 x 4 096
Duration: 15 min 40 s

Download from FB >