~Pain in Bloody Torture Ecstasy (needles, hooks, hot wax)~

Torture Ceiling Brush

Ceiling Brush

2020, BDSM, beauty stuffing, insertion, brush, ceiling brush, outdoor, solo, self torment, orgasm

I think I found the biggest brushes I have ever seen in a hardware store. They are called ceiling brushes. They are so huge that first I thought it was impossible to squeeze them into my pussy. But after some stretching I was able to shove them in. Since I was in the balcony and it is quarantine time, I had to hold all of my screams back because all the the neighbours being at home.

[General]
Filename : Torture_Ceiling Brush.mp4
File Extension : mp4
File Size : 1.05 GB
[Video]
Width : 1920
Height : 1080
BitRate : 5854 kb/s
Format : AVC
Duration : 00:25:01
[Audio]
Format : AAC
BitRate : 128.319 kb/s
Channels : 2 channels

Download Links:>>>

Torture_Ceiling_Brush.mp4

Torture_Ceiling_Brush.mp4

Torture Twenty Five

Twenty Five (23.05.2020)

2020, BDSM, self torment, solo, needles, pierding, nipple

I have pretty big nipples but I have never thought that there would be enough place for so many - 25 - needles in one nipple. Actually it was not planned, I wanted to do a nipple and clit piercing video but I have stuck with my left nipple for too long - I just could not stop pushing the needles in - so my clit will have to wait for the next piercing session. My nipple got so swollen and sore after this session for several days that I had to put some ice on it and I could not even touch it. 6 days later it is still sensitive.

[General]
Filename : Torture_Twenty Five.mp4
File Extension : mp4
File Size : 1.20 GB
[Video]
Width : 1920
Height : 1080
BitRate : 6261 kb/s
Format : AVC
Duration : 00:26:46
[Audio]
Format : AAC