~Pain in Bloody Torture Ecstasy (needles, hooks, hot wax)~

Torture_Nettle Rivulet - Remake (04.07.2020)

Year: 04.07.2020
Genre: BDSM, solo, self torment, nettle, tit torment, nipple torment, clamps, messy, mud, hairy pussy, beauty stuffing, pussy torment, outdoor
Description: One of my first nettle movies was the Nettle Rivulet, 11 years ago. I went back to the same beautiful place and I have made a remake of this movie. I haven't used any nettles for about 3 years so I felt like a real newbie now like many years ago. I whipped my tits, butts and pussy with nettles and rubbed my nipples, clitoris and anus with them and finally stuffed my vagina as much of them as I could like in the old times. The cold water of the little stream called "Black Water" helped me to cool down my burning skin. I also smeared some mud on my body in the end. But the most painful part of the movie just came after I used some rubbing alcohol which contained eucalyptus and menthol to clean and sterilize my dirty skin, I never thought that it could cause me so intense throbbing pain that I almost puked lol. It was an unexpected agony but it is also recorded for you.
Models: QS

Size: 2.49 GiB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 32 min 14 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from FB >

Torture_Nettle Rivulet - Remake (04.07.2020)

Year: 04.07.2020
Genre: BDSM, solo, self torment, nettle, tit torment, nipple torment, clamps, messy, mud, hairy pussy, beauty stuffing, pussy torment, outdoor
Description: One of my first nettle movies was the Nettle Rivulet, 11 years ago. I went back to the same beautiful place and I have made a remake of this movie. I haven't used any nettles for about 3 years so I felt like a real newbie now like many years ago. I whipped my tits, butts and pussy with nettles and rubbed my nipples, clitoris and anus with them and finally stuffed my vagina as much of them as I could like in the old times. The cold water of the little stream called "Black Water" helped me to cool down my burning skin. I also smeared some mud on my body in the end. But the most painful part of the movie just came after I used some rubbing alcohol which contained eucalyptus and menthol to clean and sterilize my dirty skin, I never thought that it could cause me so intense throbbing pain that I almost puked lol. It was an unexpected agony but it is also recorded for you.
Models: QS

Size: 2.49 GiB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 32 min 14 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Claire Adams - DUCT FUCT DOLL Part 3

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tit Torture, Spanking, Cage, Fingering, Slapping
Description: Claire is put into a cage. Her head sticks out the top. This provides easy access for her beautiful face to be reddened. First one, then another, then another, and even another person from behind the camera comes into to slap her face. The cage also provides access to her pussy. Of course we're going to stick a very large dildo in it. Once she's good an ready we take her out of the cage and put her on a St. Andrew's cross. It's time for some chest play and some nipple clamps. When we feel she's ready for it we give her one last opportunity to come her brains out.
Models: Claire Adams

Size: 2.71 GiB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 51 min 7 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Harley Ace - Harley Ace (Cathedral of Pain Part 3)

Genre: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Description: Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it. Harley could have gotten whipped there for a bit and soon enough had the hitachi buzzing away between her legs. Instead we're going to have to put it out of our minds, so we're not tempted to cane her clit or something. That means we just spend extra time, energy, and effort turning the rest of her beautiful body black and blue. If she thought that keeping us away from her clit was going to let her keep her composure then Harley probably hasn't seen our work before. There is more than one way to make a girl sob her eyes out. Electrical shocks to the clit are certainly one, but nipples can be just as good. It turns out, actually, that running current through her arms is a very effective way to bring tears to her eyes. The shocks make her muscles tighten, giving her a painful reminder of her restrictive bondage.
Models: Harley Ace

Size: 1.68 GiB
Duration: 1 h 23 min
Format: MPEG-4

Download from FB >

Torture_Calico, Sister Dee - Ice Pony III

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Anal Hook, Ring Gag, Outdoor, Whipping, Torture, Caning
Description: Calico is finally out of the hole, but her ordeal is far from over. The crew puts a fitted metal hood on her head. It's so tight that they have to put a stocking over her hair to keep it from getting caught. Once the helmet is on they attach her wrists to pipes connected to a waist belt and connect them together. Time to single tail her. With the helmet on she can't tell where it's coming from. For the finale Calico is going to have to endure some cold hard truths. Those truths are that she's going to be standing on blocks of ice. When she's survived that she's going to have to sit her beautiful little beauty on it.
Models: Calico, Sister Dee

Size: 2.87 GiB
Duration: 53 min 46 s
Format: MPEG-4

Download from FB >

Torture_2404

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Filth, in its own words:
"Humping furniture, practicing face fucking with a banana and drinking its piss out of filths bucket otherwise knows as the toilet is a piece of cake for this fuckhole. In fact it enjoys servicing its other boyfriend the chaise. This pig enjoys being used even if its remotely. This is filths purpose to suffer and be used.
But seriously who would deliver a total of 122 strikes on itself?
This piece of meat would because this pussy mentioned it was thirsty for pain and blood. Master obliged and ordered it to deliver 50 strikes on each udder and each thigh.
Self confessing on camera and privately to Master that it lost focus only to be told to deliver 10 more. it deserved it and has learned its lesson.
Screaming, sobbing, endorphin high all possible by following orders and knowing the entertainment of this pigs self inflicted punishment would be amusing to all of you. Especially as you the viewers get off to its pain.
This pig was thirsty and the only option was to drink its own piss from the toilet otherwise known as filths bucket It was delicious."
Such a piece of meat all around and a self confessed masochist, pig, pussy and slave who would do anything to bring entertainment to you

0:31:55
2344Mb
mp4
1920x1080

DOWNLOAD --->>> 9378 - Filth Slavemeat - 21.07.2020