~Pain in Bloody Torture Ecstasy (needles, hooks, hot wax)~

Torture_Lydia Black, London River - Rejected: Replaced (2019)

Year: 2019
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Ring Gag, Fingering, Vibrator, Cage, Torture, Needles, Pain
Description: Last time on Rejected Jacey was tormented because she was boring. Now it's time to show her what a real woman is like. London River is way more responsive and engaging. Jacey watches as London gets played with. A little pain and a little pleasure. She's certainly more interesting to watch than Jacey was. Jacey does make a decent cuck. Watching her disappointment as London gets all the attention. London's screams and tears make Jacey wish she was being tormented too. Then London gets another orgasm and yet again Jacey is denied. Watch London's body take such treatment turns Jacey on.
Models: Lydia Black, London River

Size: 2.26 GiB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 42 min 36 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >

Torture_Nadia White - Anatomically Corrected (2019)

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Torture, Pain, Mummification, Flogging, Spanking, Blood, Torment, Strappado
Description: Nadia is a sexy lady, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Her captor always liked the word mutilation and the phrase rearrange your face. It's no wonder he's decided to "fix" Nadia. First he's going to have a little fun. He beats her ass until she's shaking uncontrollably. He wraps her body completely and puts white noise in her ears. A little sensory deprivation will make her more compliant! Waterboarding is another good way to make her more pliable. He puts a red rag over her face and dumps cup after cup of water over her mouth and nose. Breathing becomes difficult as she drowns.
Models: Nadia White

Size: 2.43 GiB
Duration: 45 min 29 s

Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >

Torture_Anastasia Rose - Darkness (2019)

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Anal Fingering, Vibrator, Toys, Caning, Stockings, Asphyxiation, Leather, Electrical Play
Description: Darkness is where Anastasia lives. Her world is plunged into the blankness of a hood. The heavy metal manacles ache against her wrists and ankles. Every movement is painful. Every sound is terrifying. She can't tell what is coming or where it is coming from. Inside the barrel she's left to imagine what might happen next. Pain and pleasure feel the same when you can't see what is going on. A tape gag with a layer of tape around her eyes is first. Then it's several stockings that cover the tape. The stockings are covered by duct tape. A plastic bag is applied and tied on with leather.
Models: Anastasia Rose

Size: 2.78 GiB
Duration: 52 min 10 s

Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >

Torture_Jacey Jinx - Rejected: Ruined (2019)

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Anal Fingering, Vibrator, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Toys, Anal Play, Anal Hook, Squirting
Description: Jacey wants to fuck! Unfortunately OT has moved on. All she wants is orgasms and he wants to get weird. When she agrees to experiment with him things take a turn for the worse. She has no idea what he is into! Once he's got her bound she has no choice, but to follow through with her part of the deal. Still hoping she'll get an orgasm out of it she's tormented mercifully. Unfortunately OT wants to give her an orgasm, but not the kind she wants. Each time Jacey starts to cum OT removes the vibrator. This causes her vagina to contract, but without stimulation the orgasm falls dry, pleasureless, and even painful. The frustration only becomes worse the more he does it and he doesn't seem to be quitting.
Models: Jacey Jinx

Size: 2.89 GiB
Duration: 54 min 6 s

Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >

Torture_Maddy O'Reilly, London River - Ghosted (2019)

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbian, Fingering, Torture, Needles, Pain, Strap-on, Ass Licking, Rimming, Caning
Description: Sometimes I just lose interest in people I'm talking to. London was a great kisser and super hott. I was really feeling it, but I just sort of moved on. She didn't! She didn't at all! She has become obsessed. I can see now that ghosting on her was a big mistake. I could have had her sexy body on me without all the pain. Oh the pain!! She is so cruel. Does being ghosted on really hurt this much? I promise I'll never leave her! Why would I want to? I should never have ignored her messages. I was so mean. I'm the cruel one! London is only helping me to be a better person. She's so good to me!
Models: Maddy O'Reilly, London River

Size: 2.65 GiB
Duration: 49 min 48 s

Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >

Torture_Arielle Aquinas - Tabernacle Torment (2019)

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Masturbation, Needles, Torture, Pain, Blood, Torment, Toys, Anal Play
Description: No matter what you do please do not ever tell your priest about your sexual proclivities. I made that mistake and I sorely regret it. He promised help, but the only thing he did was help himself to my body. He made me touch myself while he watched. His expression was pained, but I could tell he was enjoying my display. That excited me at the time. The thrill of being exposed for a holy man was like nothing I had felt. Then things got weird. He put me in burlap. Made me tend the garden with a plug in my ass. He said it was to keep the devil out. I'm starting to believe that he is the devil. His brutal ways left me on the cross.
Models: Arielle Aquinas

Size: 1.73 GiB
Duration: 32 min 15 s

Download from FB >

Torture_London River - Dr. River (2019)

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Dildo, Fingering, Enema, Torture, Speculum, Pain, Anal Play
Description: They LAUGHED at me! "Crazy River" they called me! They won't be laughing when they see my creation! When they see what he's capable of. I brought him back to life. He was scared at first, but then he became playful. So what if he was a little too playful, a little too strong for his own good. He overpowered me. My naked body stirred something in his primal brain. His huge cock grew and sought out my wet holes. Can you really blame him? He doesn't know any better. His brain is a little damaged. He doesn't know that putting a live leech in me is not good for me. He doesn't know how to perform open heart surgery properly. My only hope is that he's as cruel to my enemies as he was to me.
Models: London River

Size: 2.57 GiB
Duration: 48 min 31 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Jennifer Best - Extreme Action (2012)

Year: 2012
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation
Description: This week we have a no holds barred, sensory assault as Ms. Jennifer Best is manhandled by Ivan. Right out of the gate, no time is wasted as Ivan clamps Jennifer's taut nipples and gets to reddening her flesh. And once her backside is a satisfactory shade of beet red, Jennifer is strung up by her feet from the rafters for a little more punishment. Dual floggers flail before the clamps are applied to her pussy and Jennifer coos in pain as she swings to and fro. She involuntarily lifts as electricity is applied, and at this point, I have come to realize that Ivan is a man of few words, yet a man of extreme action...When Jennifer next finds herself precariously perched up on her tippy-toes, her Master does his best to show her even more of a shocking time as she teeters on the edge. And her akward balancing act becomes even more of an twisted art-form when the vibe is press tight against her cunt...Next, more clamps are applied on Jennifer's ample bosom. By know she must surely be numb by experience overload correct? Somehow, however, Ivan is about to squeeze every remaining drop of anguish out of this slave. And she will have no other choice than to produce for him...
Models: Jennifer Best

Size: 520 MB
Duration: 46 min 49 s

Download from FB >