~Pissmania | Nasty piss and drink collection~

Pissmania_Veronica Leal & Avery Jane - Veronica Leal VS Avery Jane #2wet, 6on2, ATOGM, DAP, DP, Big Gapes, Pee Drink, Squirt Drink, Cum in Mouth, Swallow GIO2203 (08-07-2022)

Release Year: 08.07.2022
Genre: double bj, rough, blowjob, deep throat, piss drinking, anal creampie, cum swallowing, fisting, piss, gapes, latina, tattoo, sex toy, high heels, brunette, interracial, fishnet, anal, double anal, ass to mouth
Cast: Veronica Leal & Avery Jane

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 5.21 GB
Duration: 01:00:57
Resolution: 1920x1080

Click the link below for download:

Veronica_Leal__Avery_Jane__Veronica_Leal_VS_Avery_Jane_2wet_6on2_ATOGM_DAP_DP_Big_Gapes_Pee_Drink_Squirt_Drink_Cum_in_Mouth_Swallow_GIO2203.part1.rar
Veronica_Leal__Avery_Jane__Veronica_Leal_VS_Avery_Jane_2wet_6on2_ATOGM_DAP_DP_Big_Gapes_Pee_Drink_Squirt_Drink_Cum_in_Mouth_Swallow_GIO2203.part2.rar

Pissmania Peachypoppy - Holding My Pee For 10 Hours Vlog

The videos starts off with peachypoppy (Ally) drinking a cup of tea and getting dressed. After which she heads out into town for some shopping and more drinking of couse.
Throughout the video she gives us a look at her growing bladder bulge by unzipping her jeans and standing sideways. The video proceeds with a timelaps where Ally works on the desk but also continues to give us updates on her bladder bulge and desperation state.
In the end while brushing her teeth she just can't hold it anymore and wets her shorts.

The video contains no sex or masturbation, only desperation and wetting.

Official Description
This is the longest I've ever held my piss....and I loved every second of it! from 9am all the way until 9pm....I drank every single hour and held my pee the entire DAY! By the end of the night...my bladder felt like it was going to explode! I always get such a rush when I hold my pee for this long..not knowing whether Im going to make it to the toilet...especially when I'm about in public...I love the feeling of not knowing if Im going to wet my jeans in front of everyone! Have you held your pee in for 10 hours or longer on purpose? Id like to hold mine for 24 hours next time. Whats the longest you've held your pee? Please let me know

Format: mp4
Size: 2.89 GB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:20:31

Download from FileBoom

Pissmania_peachypoppy - Holding My Pee For 10 HOURS Vlog.mp4

Pissmania_Emma Fantasy - Emma Fantasy DAP DPP Deeptroath Piss Rought Gapes Gangbang (WET)+BTS

Release Year: 20.05.2022
Genre: Gonzo, GangBang, Anal, Hardcore, DAP, DPP

Here we go. Emma went back to DAP. In a big way. It seems like she never stopped, and she's really enjoying it.

FileSize: 4.98 GB
Duration: 00:58:16

Emma_Fantasy__Emma_Fantasy_DAP_DPP_Deeptroath_Piss_Rought_Gapes_Gangbang.part1.rar
Emma_Fantasy__Emma_Fantasy_DAP_DPP_Deeptroath_Piss_Rought_Gapes_Gangbang.part2.rar

Pissmania Peachypoppy - Holding My Piss All Day Vlog

We start off with peachypoppy (Ally) doing her morning pee in the toilet at 10am, after this she will hold it until the night.
After that she drives around shopping and showing us her growing bladder bulge in public toilets. She keeps drinking until about 8:30pm where she gets out of the house for a walk.
She wants to walk away as far from a toilet as she can so she has to pee her pants.
Sadly this part of the video is quite dark and grainy which makes her peeing stain difficult to see.

Official Description
Ive never done a challenge like this before, so I vlogged it! I decided to allow myself to ONLY (once in the morning) pee one time today...and then never again for the ENTIRE DAY!....while also having my normal amount of beverages I'd have! I wanted to see how long I could hold it before I was BURSTING with piss! It was so much fun testing the limits of my bladder to see really how much piss I could manage! I won't lie.....I'd love to do this all the time..... Let me know if you liked this video!

Size: 1.89 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:13:25

Download from FileBoom

Pissmania_peachypoppy - Holding My Piss ALL Day VLOG.mp4

Pissmania_Emma Fantasy & Darsi Devil - (Wet) Emma Fantasy, 24 Loads, Cum In Mouth, Darsi Devil ATM, Bukkake, 5on1, BBC, Pee In Mouth, DP, Swallow

Release Year: 08.06.2022
Genre: GangBang, DP, Hardcore, Anal, Gonzo

The young Emma Fantasy is ready to have fun with a lot of Spanish guys! She is a very horny Ukranian girl and her ass is going to be fucked by some lucky guys. Her friend Darsi Devil is here to help dilatate Emma's ass with some anal plugs and dildos.

FileSize: 5.98 GB
Duration: 01:10:01

Emma_Fantasy__Darsi_Devil.part1.rar
Emma_Fantasy__Darsi_Devil.part2.rar

Pissmania Peachypoppy - Q&a + Wetting My Jeans Vlog

The desperation and wetting in this one is quite short. Ally pees at about 3:30 into the video, the rest is talking.
After wetting her jeans Ally answers some frequently asked questions and talks about her feelings and thoughts.

Official Description
In this vlog I take you to a secret pissing spot that I love! I haven't ever shared this location with anyone until now so I'm really excited! I love pissing here, its private but public enough where it still feels risky! It was so fun getting soaking wet with piss on a hot day! I also answer some of my most asked questions, that way you can get to know me better! I love answering questions so feel free to ask if you have any!

Size: 1.9 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:13:30

Download from FileBoom

Pissmania_peachypoppy - Q&A + Wetting My Jeans VLOG.mp4

Pissmania_Alisia in Pee Puddle Play

Release Year: 2022.06.21
Genre: Masturbation, Blonde, Shaved Pussy, Piss, Dildo, Toys, Close Up, Solo, Peeing
Cast: Alisia (Natinella, Alisha Ray)

Blonde babe Alisia returns to Wet and Pissy and walks into the apartment in tight denim jeans and a cropped top. She looks to be suffering from piss desperation as she rubs her crotch so squats right there before peeing her pants! A wet patch appears on her denims and this naughty babe peels them off to give them a suck! She leans back and fingers her wet pussy then sprays a high arc of piss down onto the floor. Alisia gets on the floor and dives into her pee puddle, lapping up her juices and soaking her cropped top too. She strips out of it and uses it to mop the floor then gets hold of a purple vibrator which she toys herself with while sat on the tiled floor. Alisia pees again and writhes around in her warm golden piss before laying upside down to orgasm with her sex toy and starts pussy pissing to fire her final stream of pee right over her head!

FileSize: 1.33 GB
Duration: 00:22:03

Alisia_in_Pee_Puddle_Play.mp4

Pissmania Peachypoppy - Unplanned Golden Shower

While I was having some alone time in the bathtub, my roommate came into the bathroom and surprised me with his cock in my face! I already had pissed all in my jeans, so he decided to make me even messier! He pissed all down the front of my clothes, I couldn't help but put his cock inside my mouth and and lick it clean...

Size: 982.55 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:12:44

Download from FileBoom

Pissmania_peachypoppy - Unplanned Golden Shower.mp4

Pissmania_PERLA RUBIA DAP FISTING AND PISSING

Release Year: 2022.06.19
Genre: Slender, BBC, Missionary, Anal Fisting, Deepthroat, Blonde, Interracial, Piss Drinking, ATM, Facial, Doggy, Spanish, Cowgirl, Shaved, Reverse Cowgirl, Blowjob, Hardcore, Latina, Cum Into Mouth, DAP, Sex Toy, Cumshots, Pissing, Group, Anal, Milf
Cast: Perla Rubia

Spanish blonde, Perla Rubia, in a group sex romp with Anita Blanche, Joachim Kessef, Bob Deker and BAMAKO. Includes anal fisting, deepthroat blowjobs, anal sex, DAP, pissing and piss drinking.

VideoQuality: HD
FileSize: 2.12 GB
Duration: 01:05:54
Resolution: 1280x720

PERLA_RUBIA_DAP_FISTING_AND_PISSING.mp4

Pissmania Peachypoppy Locking-My-Jeans-For-An-Entire-Day

(Ally) locks her jeans the entire day, so she can't pull it down to pee. She starts with drinking as much as she can and then going into the shopping mall, not for very long though because she just has to pee too badly.
Back at the car she drives around the parking lot to find a spot to pee her pants. She finds a hidden spot and pees, making the pee go mainly to the back so she can cover it up later.
After drinking more the 2nd and 3rd pee are not "concealable" anymore, Ally just pees standing up and you can see it running down her legs.

Official Description
From 8AM until 8PM, watch me piss myself 3 TIMES because I locked myself into my pants for an entire day. There was absolutely no way I was able to get my pants down without having to piss myself, but the biggest challenge of all was trying to continue my day as normal, even after I pissed, I couldn't stop. I went to the store, drove in my car, walked around in public all in pissy jeans. I had so much fun doing this challenge? What challenges could I do next?

Size: 2.39 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:25:27

Download from FileBoom

Pissmania_peachypoppy_LOCKING-My-Jeans-For-An-Entire-Day.mp4

Pissmania_Silvia Soprano - Silvia Soprano Is Unbreakable #2 Wet, 4on1, ATM, DAP, Rough Sex, Big Gapes, Pee Drink, Creampie Swallow GIO2230

Release Year: 05.07.2022
Genre: GangBang, Interracial, DAP, Gonzo, BBC, Hardcore, Anal

VideoQuality: SD
FileSize: 931.3 MB
Duration: 00:49:26
Resolution: 848x480

Silvia_Soprano__Silvia_Soprano_Is_Unbreakable_2_Wet_4on1_ATM_DAP_Rough_Sex_Big_Gapes_Pee_Drink_Creampie_Swallow_GIO2230.mp4

Pissmania Peachypoppy Pissing-In-My-Mouth

Peachypoppy getting pissed in her mouth, wearing a shirt that looks like it's part of a school uniform. She looks fucking cute with her pigtails and her glasses.
No sex!

Original description:
Theres al
ways so many new things to explore with pee! There was one thing that always made me so horny and I hadn't got the chance to try it yet! This was my very first time having piss in my mouth! My mouth got so full of piss and it tasted so good..... its was spilling out everywhere! I love using my mouth as someone else's toilet

Size: 633.21 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:04:23

Download from FileBoom

Pissmania_peachypoppy_Pissing-In-My-Mouth.mp4

Pissmania Peachypoppy Pissing-In-My-Mouth

Peachypoppy getting pissed in her mouth, wearing a shirt that looks like it's part of a school uniform. She looks fucking cute with her pigtails and her glasses.
No sex!

Original description:
Theres al
ways so many new things to explore with pee! There was one thing that always made me so horny and I hadn't got the chance to try it yet! This was my very first time having piss in my mouth! My mouth got so full of piss and it tasted so good..... its was spilling out everywhere! I love using my mouth as someone else's toilet

Size: 633.21 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:04:23

Download from FileBoom

Pissmania_peachypoppy_Pissing-In-My-Mouth.mp4

Pissmania_Miriam More & Natasha Ink - 100% Only Anal And Dap.Strap-On,Deep Balls,BWC,Whipping,Pissing,Hig Heels,Bondage,Rimming

Release Year: 05.07.2022
Genre: GangBang, Gonzo, Hardcore, DAP, Anal

0% pussy penetration only anal and dap for Miriam More, Natasha commands like a dog her sex slave Miriam keeps her tied on a leash and whips her making her fucked by two big cocks, and then she enjoys screwing her ass with her fat strap on, lots of rimming

FileSize: 4.24 GB
Duration: 00:49:54

Miriam_More__Natasha_Ink__100_Only_Anal_And_Dap.StrapOn_Deep_Balls_BWC_Whipping_Pissing_Hig_Heels_Bondage_Rimming.mp4

Pissmania Jasmine Wilde - Hookuphotshot - Episode 311 Fhd

Look who's back...again! Jasmine Wilde cannot get enough, we've lost count of how many times she's come by to have Bryan fuck her brains out. This scene has Jasmine's amazing tits, and pure Gozzling carnage!

She gets face fucked, pissed inside her pussy and on her face, fucked in doggy style, reverse cowgirl, she pisses on a bowl and drinks it all, rims him and he cums on her mouth and face.

Size: 4.43 GB
Video:
Duration: 01:17:00

Download from FileBoom

Pissmania_Jasmine Wilde - HookUpHotShot - Episode 311 FHD.mp4

Pissmania Peachypoppy Wetting-Myself-For-Fun-Vlog

This video is only filmed at night and therefor quite dark but everything is visible good enough. Ally's boyfriend is visible shortly in a timelapse and can be heared sometimes in the video.
Ally just tries to hold as long as possible in this one, walking around at night trying to find a spot where no one is looking so she can film and pee.
For the most part of the video she talks about her thoughts and how her bladder feels during her desperation. In the end she is so desperate that a sneeze makes her leak.

Official Description
I decided to do a different type of video, a little bit more personal than I usually would. In this video I sit down with you and chat about why I love to wet myself so much, all while having a ton of water and getting super super desperate to piss myself. While I'm chatting with you I end up having a big accident in my pants, and to make it even better, its all in public. Let me know if you like this style of video and if you'd want me to sit down and chat with you a little more in the future

Size: 2.05 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:14:34

Download from FileBoom

Pissmania_peachypoppy_wetting-myself-for-fun-vlog.mp4

Pissmania_Silvia Soprano - Silvia Soprano Is Unbreakable #1Wet, 4on1, ATM, DAP, Rough Sex, Big Gapes, Pee Drink, Cum In Mouth, Swallow GIO2229

Release Year: 04.07.2022
Genre: Anal, Gonzo, GangBang, Interracial, DAP, BBC, Hardcore

FileSize: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:56:16

Silvia_Soprano__Silvia_Soprano_Is_Unbreakable_1Wet_4on1_ATM_DAP_Rough_Sex_Big_Gapes_Pee_Drink_Cum_In_Mouth_Swallow_GIO2229.mp4

Pissmania_Alicia Trece - Freax Airlines Goes Wet Alicia Trece, 6on1, Airplane DAP, Big Gapes, Pee Drink, Cum in Mouth, Multiple Creampie, Swallow XF187 (04-07-2022)

Release Year: 04.07.2022
Genre: piss, cum swallowing, piss drinking, ass to mouth, rough, gapes, blowjob, anal, latina, double anal, high heels
Cast: Alicia Trece

FileSize: 1.13 GB
Duration: 01:01:46

Alicia_Trece__Freax_Airlines_Goes_Wet_Alicia_Trece_6on1_Airplane_DAP_Big_Gapes_Pee_Drink_Cum_in_Mouth_Multiple_Creampie_Swallow_XF187.mp4

Pissmania_Lady Zee - Lady Zee Hardcore DP/DVP/DAP gangbang with pee, pussy creampie in DP (28-06-2022)

Release Year: 28.06.2022
Genre: double penetration, gapes, piss drinking, rough, brunette, cum swallowing, piss in mouth, double anal, tattoo, piss, blowjob, ass to pussy, anal, double vaginal, airtight, deep throat, ass to mouth
Cast: Lady Zee

FileSize: 907.2 MB
Duration: 00:48:21

Lady_Zee__Lady_Zee_Hardcore_DP.mp4

Pissmania_Elen Million - Happy Bday Elen Million Wet, surprise party, Fisting, DAP, TAP, Wrecked Ass, Pee Drink, Squirt Drink, Creampie Swallow GIO2158 (07-06-2022)

Release Year: 07.06.2022
Genre: big tits, high heels, cum swallowing, gangbang, deep throat, anal, double anal, anal creampie, prolapse, piss drinking, milf, squirting, blonde, fisting, blowjob, ass to mouth, tanned, triple anal, rough, piss, tattoo, piss in ass, interracial
Cast: Elen Million

VideoQuality: HD
FileSize: 2.26 GB
Duration: 01:08:44
Resolution: 1280x720

Elen_Million__Happy_Bday_Elen_Million_Wet_surprise_party_Fisting_DAP_TAP_Wrecked_Ass_Pee_Drink_Squirt_Drink_Creampie_Swallow_GIO2158.mp4