~Plus-Size Pleasure, BBW, big tits (hard and solo)~

BBW_Crystal Blue (Super-Sized Blowjob / 4123)

On this week's update of Big Babe Blowjobs we have the gorgeous and mega-voluptuous Crystal Blue. This SSBBW will suck the juice out of your cock with her amazing blowjob skills. This sexy brunette slobbered all over Puerto Rock's cock, stroking and sucking away without using any hands. Crystal could barely contain herself as she sucks his cock dry. Awesome blowjob, enjoy!

Date: 2022.10.19
Genre: Only Blowjob, Pool, Big Tits, Brunette, BBW, Deep Throat, Big Ass, Facial, Tattoo, Lingerie, Blowjob, Big Belly, Latina, SSBBW
Cast: Crystal Blue

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:18:07
Resolution: 1920x1080

Click the link below for download:

Crystal_Blue._SuperSized_Blowjob.mp4

Big ass_Alika Penagos aka Pris Angel, Alika Mii - Alika Penagos, Wild Gonzo Debut

Today on we have the pleasure of introducing you to Alika Penagos, a sexy brunette with a nice ass and tits who has come to Priv@te Speci@ls, Hot Babes 2 to flaunt her incredible body on the beach and take advantage of the first guy she can find! Fortunately for Alika, the hung Alberto Blanco is the first guy she sees, and she wastes no time getting down to business with a POV blowjob right there on the beach before taking things to a more intimate location for a spectacular gonzo fuck that will leave her pretty little face covered in cum!

Date: 21.10.2022
Genre: Doggystyle, Missionary, Tattoo, Facial, Brunette, Latina, Blowjob, Spoon Position, Colombian, Gonzo, Big Ass, Outdoor, Vaginal Sex

FileSize: 2.62 GB
Duration: 00:46:09

Alika_Penagos_aka_Pris_Angel_Alika_Mii__Alika_Penagos_Wild_Gonzo_Debut.mp4

Big tits_Lyric Sky, Mick Blue (Sneaking Around With The Sister-In-Law)

Mick Blue's sister-in-law, Lyric Sky, is smoking hot, with huge tits and a juicy ass. Luckily for him, she's visiting for the weekend and clearly seems keen to fuck when she strips right in front of him. Mick decides to shower to cool down, and sure enough, Lyric follows him in, narrowly slipping past Mick's wife, who's getting ready for bed. After nearly getting caught in the shower, Lyric follows Mick into bed, and they sneakily fuck right in front of Mick's sleeping wife. A dream fuck for Lyric and Mick soon turns into a nightmare for his wife!

Date: 2022.10.20
Genre: Big Ass, Facial, Blowjob, 69, Tattoo, Reverse Cowgirl, Indoors, Husband, Bald Pussy, Gagging, Titty Fuck, Shower, Black, Kissing, Bubble Butt, Interracial, Jeans, Side Fuck, Handjob, Ballerina, Cowgirl, Big Dick, Enhanced, Top Ad, Missionary, Athletic, Innie Pussy, Doggystyle, Sneaky, Black Hair, Short Hair, Big Tits, Piercing, Face Fuck
Cast: Lyric Sky, Mick Blue

FileSize: 1.37 GB
Duration: 00:37:36

Lyric_Sky_Mick_Blue.mp4

Big tits_Katrina Marie aka CarrottCake - HeavenPOV (2022)

I don't know if I have ever seen an ass as big and perfect as @Carrottcake's she looks SO innocent with her curly red hair and those big blue eyes... its hard to believe she loves getting her little asshole fucked as hard she does Her body is absolutely perfect. She skin is so soft, her huge pale tits are so heavy and full, her ass is so round... she was made to be fucked like this When I was fucking her wet little throat, all I wanted to do was make her gag....watch her struggle to breath as I filled her face up with my big thick cock... making her beautiful blue eyes cry I could only imagine how good it was going to feel to stretch open her little asshole while her huge ass bounced on my dick back and forth... using her asshole as a fleshlight to jack me off until I finally filled it up with so much cum that it spilled out of her you DO NOT want to miss this 30 minute anal video!!!

Genre: Curvy, Voluptuous, Blowjob, Hardcore, Big Tits, Stockings, PAWG, Big ass, Redhead, Oil, BBW, Anal, POV, Chubby
Cast: Katrina Marie

FileSize: 943.9 MB
Duration: 00:29:20

Katrina_Marie_aka_CarrottCake__HeavenPOV.mp4