~Plus-Size Pleasure, BBW, big tits (hard and solo)~

BBW_Miss Ling aka Miss Lingling - Sexy Asian BBW Back For More Love

Asian BBW Miss Lingling has a thing for big handsome men, and nothing makes her happier than seeing Tim Von Swine and Angus Maple naked and ready to stuff all her holes.

Release Year: 29.10.2022
Genre: Threesome, Gonzo, BBW, MILF, All Sex, Hardcore
Cast: Miss Ling aka Miss Lingling

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 748 MB
Duration: 00:19:20
Resolution: 1920x1080

Click the link below for download:

Miss_Ling_aka_Miss_Lingling__Sexy_Asian_BBW_Back_For_More_Love.mp4

Big ass_Harley King - The Devil Girl & Angel Slut (pg19007)

For Halloween, your girlfriend decides to play a little game with you. You've got two choices, the bedroom or living room. If you choose the living room, she's gonna be an angel and you get to have your way with you, if you choose the bedroom, she's a devil and now she has complete control over you. What will you decide? Do you wanna spank her, cuff her up, or fuck her cute little mouth? The choice is yours in this Halloween special edition of Sex Selector.

Release Year: 2022.10.28
Genre: All sex, blowjob, white, hardcore, cumshot, facial, big ass, blonde, small tits, creampie, shaved, deep throat, doggy, pov, cowgirl, teen, big booty, facefuck, young, doggystyle, missionary, riding, cow girl, vaginal
Cast: Harley King

FileSize: 2.68 GB
Duration: 00:38:14

Harley_King__The_Devil_Girl__Angel_Slut.mp4

BBW_Roxxie Hart (Deep Dildo Roxie / 4056)

Roxxie Hart is here to bring you this weeks Plumpers At Play episode and she is coming in hot. Roxxie poses in a sultry outfit, she shows off her thick legs and voluptuous figure. You wonT+t be able to take your eyes off this BBW goddess, and we wouldnT+t have it any other way. If you think Roxxie looks good in her amazing lingerie, just wait until she lays down and shows you everything sheT+s got!

Date: 2022.10.05
Genre: Masturbation, Dildo, Lingerie, Big Tits, Solo, Tattoo, Stockings, Blonde, Big Belly, Shaved Pussy, BBW, Fishnet
Cast: Roxxie Hart

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
FileSize: 1.41 GB
Duration: 00:12:21
Resolution: 3968x2088

Roxxie_Hart._Deep_Dildo_Roxie.mp4

Big tits_Vanessa - Bath Time With Vanessa

Exotic brunette MILF Vanessa strips off her towel and hops in the shower, spraying down her naked body and making sure to get plenty of hot water on her big all-natural tits and shaved pussy
then toweling off, giving herself a little spanking, and spreading out wide on the edge of the tub.
She gropes and squeezes her big MILF tits, then rubs and finger fucks her dripping wet pussy in multiple positions and angles until she cums loud and hard for you.

Genre: Solo, Big Ass, Masturbation, MILF
Cast: Vanessa

FileSize: 968.8 MB
Duration: 00:20:01

Vanessa__Bath_Time_With_Vanessa.mp4

Big ass_Blake Blossom - Deep Creampie For Blake Blossom

Blake Blossom is the definition of an all-natural blonde bombshell!! This beautiful busty blue-eyed babe lives up to the hype when she cums over for a late-night fucking. Her blowjob skills are out of this world and her tight, wet, pussy grips like a virgin. Enjoy as she cums over and over while her impeccable voluptuous titties bounce and her round juicy ass shakes. She isn't on birth control, but that doesn't stop her from taking a deep creampie to finish off the night.

Release Year: 2021.11.12
Genre: All Sex, Blonde, POV, Blowjob, Face Fuck, Big Ass, Big Tits, Creampie, Titfuck, Gonzo
Cast: Blake Blossom

FileSize: 2.06 GB
Duration: 00:30:00

Blake_Blossom__Deep_Creampie_For_Blake_Blossom.mp4

Big tits_lil purrmaid (GFE Creampie)

I've been waiting for you to get home. We decide to stay in tonight and have some fun I beckon you over with my ass teasing. I climb on top of your cock and start bouncing all over your cock with my tits right in your face. Multiple POV shots of my face tits and ass. We finish with a huge deep dripping cream pie.

Genre: Virtual Handjob, Virtual Sex, Trimmed Pussy, Natural Tits, English Language, Virtual POV, Virtual Cowgirl, Virtual Blowjob, Big Tits, 1on1, Virtual Creampie, POV, Redhead, Straight, Masturbation
Cast: lil_purrmaid

FileSize: 617.1 MB
Duration: 00:08:47

lil_purrmaid.mp4

Big ass_Lexi Sample - Black Magic Woman (30-10-2022)

Release Year: 30.10.2022
Genre: Big Ass, All Sex, Legal Teen, Gonzo, Hardcore
Cast: Lexi Sample

FileSize: 1.37 GB
Duration: 00:42:48

Lexi_Sample__Black_Magic_Woman.mp4

Big tits_Luna Mills - Luna Mills's Sweet Natural Tits (btra18647 / 29.10.22)

Luna Mills has the most irritable body and is ready to show us her banging body. She first teases us outside in the pool by pulling up her bra and showing off her big natural tits. Later, inside she comes inside to take a shower and gets covered in shower gel and rubs it all over her tits and ass. Once, cleaned up she comes to the living room to meet Brick Cummings.He takes out his giant cock and she begins to suck on it. Then he proceeds to fuck her up the ass. She rides him, they do it doggy all leading to an explosive finale. Enjoy

Release Year: 29.10.22
Genre: Brunette, Cumshot, Busty, Doggy, Deep Throat, Big Dick, Shaved, Riding, Blowjob, Small Booty, Hardcore, Big Cock, Big Tits, Facefuck, Cowgirl, Cow Girl, Interracial, Asian, Missionary, Facial, Doggystyle, Amateur, Small Butt, Anal
Cast: Luna Mills

FileSize: 3.72 GB
Duration: 00:53:01

Luna_Mills__Luna_Millss_Sweet_Natural_Tits._btra18647.mp4

Big tits_Diana Eisley - The Joys of Young Stuff

Peter Fitzwell is watching television in the bedroom when his much younger big-busted girlfriend Diana Eisley walks in wearing only panties. Lucky guy! So much for watching TV. Diana is carrying three bras and she wants his assistance in trying them on. That lasts about three minutes before he gets a lip-lock on Diana's perky, youthful nipples.
Diana eagerly takes his jeans off so she can make her cheeks bulge sucking his dick. She's said a big cock makes her horny and here's the proof. "I like big dicks and I cannot lie," Diana once sang in an interview. "The meat makes a lot of difference. The motion obviously also can make a difference because the guy who can fuck well is great, but I do like the thought of, "I just took this giant dick in my pussy. Hot!" She gives him a hot blow job and offers his cock a parking spot between her big, delicious tits.
With this beautiful young stuff naked in bed ready to fuck, Peter follows the "Ladies First" tradition and lets her mount him and.

Genre: Old and Young, Beautiful, Cum on Tits, Doggy Style, Missionary, TitSucking, Blowjob, Brunette, Handjob, Boob Play, Big Natural Tits, Cumshot, TitFucking, Hairy Pussy
Cast: Diana Eisley

FileSize: 1.44 GB
Duration: 00:28:11

Diana_Eisley__The_Joys_of_Young_Stuff.mp4

Big tits_Crystal Chase - SC.L. Teen Dream Crystal Chase Finds Her Happy Place

Pretty teen dream Crystal Chase bought a new extreme string bikini and she's excited to model it for Giovanni Francesco. Crystal wants him to help her put it on. She never really gets to actually model it for him because he's all over her sexy body immediately and she's all over him just as quickly.
Taking his pants off as fast as she can, Crystal is eager to suck his dick and nuts and offer her big tits for some breast sex. The busty beauty gets on top for a reverse cowgirl fuck because, as we always say, ladies cum first.
Asked if she masturbates, Crystal said "Not really! I prefer getting railed 100%."
An assertive, very sexual girl, she'd like to have sex multiple times a day if she could. When it comes to foreplay, Crystal mentioned "titty screwing" as her favorite way to get rolling.

Genre: Bikini, Big Natural Tits, Missionary, Beautiful, Blonde, Boob Play, Cum in Mouth, Hairy Pussy, Cumshot, TitFucking, Handjob, Facial, Doggy Style, Latina, Blowjob, TitSucking
Cast: Crystal Chase

FileSize: 993.5 MB
Duration: 00:20:52

Crystal_Chase__SCORELAND_Teen_Dream_Crystal_Chase_Finds_Her_Happy_Place.mp4

Big tits_Nina Elle In What Are Fuck Buddies For

Cock is like crack to me. Sometimes I need it so bad I'll do anything for it. That's why it's nice to have a lot of fuck buddies that will service my pussy at all hours. Like this little fuck buddy, Tony here. I just texted this fucking stallion and he came running over to lick and fuck my juicy cunt! Sometimes you have to have a willing cock on call!

Release Year: 2014.03.25
Genre: Missionary, 1 On 1, Shaved, Fake Tits, Blonde, Doggy, Hardcore, Cowgirl, Spoon, Blowjob, Big Tits, Reverse Cowgirl
Cast: Nina Elle

FileSize: 1.16 GB
Duration: 00:16:21

Nina_Elle_In_What_Are_Fuck_Buddies_For.mp4