~Plus-Size Pleasure, BBW, big tits (hard and solo)~

Big Tits Korina Kova - My Stepsons Ass Crack Obsession

This is a short story.... you are my stepson and i found out you are obsessed with my ass crack so i decide to give in to your every desire even though its a bit taboo! i let you take my from behind in a few different positions leading up to a sizzling hot cum shot in my ass crack...

Format: mp4
Size: 253.57 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:03:54

Download from Keep2Share

Big tits_Korina Kova - My stepsons ass crack obsession.mp4

Big tits_Lauren D'Angelo - A Girl's Night In

Release Year: 2023.03.18
Genre: Boob Play, Big Natural Tits, Masturbation, Beautiful, Latina, Toy, Solo, Blonde
Cast: Lauren D'Angelo

Lauren D'Angelo was discovered by one of our eagle-eyed photographers in South America. He always keeps his big-boob radar turned on for sexy babes. He saw Lauren and asked her if she'd like to model.
Lauren said she loves reading, traveling and meeting intellectual people. "I have all of my bras custom-fitted. Whenever I go out, I wear a bra, except when I'm at home. Then I don't wear a bra. I like to wear modest clothes that don't expose too much skin. I like to save that for the bedroom."
Even though she doesn't dress in skimpy outfits that show off her body, she gets checked out constantly. A girl like Lauren has her own kind of radar and can feel it when a guy is eyeing her. "It happens all the time and I like it."
Lauren does a slow striptease followed by breast play and pussy pleasuring with her fingers and a textured dildo.

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 1014.6 MB
Duration: 00:21:20
Resolution: 1920x1080

Click the link below for download:

Lauren_DAngelo__A_Girls_Night_In.mp4

BBW_Xena Zoraki (Xena Zoraki Reveals Her Sexy Curves, 39233)

Release Year: 2023.04.13
Genre: BBW, Masturbation, Big Natural Tits, Hairy
Cast: Xena Zoraki

XLGirls is not responsible if you fall out of your chair when you see Xena Zoraki, a pretty girl with 38G-cups, natural sex appeal and spectacular curves. The heads of the editors nearly exploded when they saw this green-eyed brunette's test shots. "How fast can Xena get here?" they pleaded.
In this introductory video and photo shoot, Xena jiggles, rubs, self-sucks and shakes her massive breasts while she speaks in a baby-doll voice. Her G-cups and overall sexy looks are the answer to a breast-man's prayers. A girl who owns the camera, Xena makes hot eye contact during this scene.
After her bodacious breast play, Xena gets busy fingering and spreading her bushy pussy, a surprise bonus. Bush supporters may need supplemental oxygen when this stunner gets totally naked and makes herself cum.

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
FileSize: 3.72 GB
Duration: 00:18:52
Resolution: 3840x2160

Xena_Zoraki.mp4

Big tits_Natasha Nice, Jennie Rose - Holiday Hotwife Hustle

Release Year: 15.04.2023
Genre: Gonzo, All Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, MILF, Hardcore

Married couple Brad & Natasha are on a vacation road trip to spice up their love life as things have been a little too predictable as of late. They stop at the in-laws, hunky Joey & his lusty trophy wife Jennie. The get-together encourages the bored couple to inject some much-needed passion into their lives with a little help from their friends!

FileSize: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:36:00

Natasha_Nice_Jennie_Rose__Holiday_Hotwife_Hustle.mp4

Big tits_Tanya Virago - Big Tits For A Tip

Release Year: 2023.04.14
Genre: Doggy Style, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, PussyEating, TitSucking, Blowjob, TiFucking, Blonde, Beautiful, Boob Play, Handjob, Missionary, Big Tits
Cast: Tanya Virago

Sexy Tanya Virago is touching up her makeup when Radek, the room service waiter knocks on her hotel room door. Tanya's Martini is here. She takes a sip and approves. Radek then holds his palm out for the customary tip.
Tanya has something better than a tip to give him. She thrusts her big chest forward in his direction and puts his hand on her breasts. "They are huge!" Tanya says with a bright smile. Radek moves in closer and admires her bulging cleavage. He forgets about his tip. Something much bigger and better is about to light up his life.
Radek buries his face between Tanya's huge boobs. Tanya lifts up her low-cut top so Radek can suck her pierced nipples. Sitting on the edge of the bed, Tanya plays with Radek's cock, making him rock hard. She gives him a blow job and offers her boobs for a tit-fuck. Making the hot female guests happy is part of the job for Radek.
Tanya opens her shapely legs wide so Radek can take off her sheer panties and eat out and finger-bang her pierced

FileSize: 1.7 GB
Duration: 00:30:08

Tanya_Virago__Big_Tits_For_A_Tip.mp4

BBW_Mimosa - Fun In The Tub (4244pp)

Release Year: 2023.04.14
Genre: Lingerie, Cum In Mouth, Big Ass, BBW, Tattoos, Blowjob, Bath, Shaved, Dick Licking, Big Belly, Redhead, Hardcore, Piercing, Facial
Cast: Mimosa

Mimosa wants some privacy for a nice, long self-pleasure session, so she fills the tub with warm water. She can't even wait to immerse herself in the water before she starts playing with her big tits and rubbing her needy clit. This BBW dream is so engrossed in her pussy play, she doesn't notice when Puerto Rock catches her. He's got a bath toy for her that's way better than any rubber duck: his big, hard dick! Mimosa sucks that huge cock while running a steady stream of water on her clit, then she rides him. After sliding his pipe between those big natural tits and the soles of her feet, Puerto Rock bathes her face in cum, so Mimosa will need another bath!

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
FileSize: 4.5 GB
Duration: 00:39:28
Resolution: 3840x2160

Mimosa__Fun_In_The_Tub.mp4

Big tits_Chloe Cooper - Fuck It Out of the System (btra19144)

Release Year: 2023.04.15
Genre: All sex, blowjob, brunette, white, hardcore, cumshot, facial, big ass, big tits, shaved, deep throat, doggy, cowgirl, busty, big booty, young, doggystyle, missionary, riding, cow girl
Cast: Chloe Cooper

Chloe Cooper was tanning topless at the pool when her step dad GI Joey started to creep on her. Later in the shower he again started to peep on her. Chloe knew it was because of her breasts. This had to stop. Her step dad had to get this out of his system. She was determined to fuck it out. She asked him to join her in the shower and touch her breasts. Then she sucked his dick. They moved to the living room and Joey ate her pussy. Then they fucked. They fucked like they didn't get properly fucked in years. They did it in all imaginable positions until Joey s**t is cum in her mouth. She swallowed it all.

FileSize: 3.83 GB
Duration: 00:54:12

Chloe_Cooper__Fuck_It_Out_of_the_System.mp4