~Plus-Size Pleasure, BBW, big tits (hard and solo)~

BBW_Briana Black (Her First Anal / 3721)

Genre: Big Tits, BBW, Hardcore, Big Belly
Cast: Briana Black

Man-o-man do we have an awesome hot sexy plumper update today! This cute babe, Briana Black, came to show us how big girls do it better! From her fatass to her perky rack this fine mommy rocks Juan's cock all over the place! The best thing about this video has to be her taking it up the ass! Yes my friends this BBW dream does anal, deep throats and catches a massive load all over her belly! Enjoy!

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 3.24 GB
Duration: 00:28:27
Resolution: 3840x2160

Click the link below for download:

Briana_Black._Her_First_Anal.mp4

BBW_O'Mya BBW - they were supposed to go out for date night

busty and beautiful brunette BBW O'Mya and her man are getting ready for date night Friday, but as they are finishing up getting dressed...they have a passionate moment. That moment leads to a blowjob and then they get naked and fuck all over the bedroom! Damn O'Mya is so beautiful and looks so damn good getting fucked hard

Release Year: 19.06.2023
Genre: Curvy, Big Belly, Hardcore, Natural tits, Big ass, Blowjob, Big Tits, Brunette, BBW, Chubby, Voluptuous
Cast: O'Mya BBW

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 1.5 GB
Duration: 00:26:11
Resolution: 1920x1080

XnyaYUHUy3HZPIsI9Y09.mp4
XnyaYUHUy3HZPIsI9Y09.mp4

BBW_Tiffany Star (Deep in Tiff / 3714 )

Genre: Big Tits, BBW, Hardcore, Big Butt
Cast: Tiffany Star

Tiffany Star is one of the hottest BBWs in this biz. She has a huge set of tits a fat ass and a banging body to go with it. This week, Tiffany wanted to have some fun. First, she showed us her glorious tits. Watching her work that voluptuous figure bouncing all that awesomeness is a highlight all on its own. However, we didn´t stop there. Our boy JMac was the lucky bastard who gets to show this chick a good time. Tiffany got her pussy stretched in several different positions before receiving a huge load all over her face and mouth.

FileSize: 4.04 GB
Duration: 00:35:24

Tiffany_Star._Deep_in_Tiff.mp4

Big tits_Lady Lyne - Using All Of Me - S19:E1

Looking oh so fine in a sheer bra and matching thong and garter belt, Lady Lyne gets even hornier as she feels herself up. Her stockings and high heels complete the look that is absolutely irresistible. Certainly, Pavlos is no match for such a hot number who clearly wants to cum.

Release Year: 20.06.2023
Genre: Big Tits, All Sex, Hardcore, Gonzo
Cast: Lady Lyne

FileSize: 1.51 GB
Duration: 00:26:30

QvNnj4fkUynApbee2A7Y.mp4
QvNnj4fkUynApbee2A7Y.mp4

BBW_Virgo Peridot - Deep In Her Ass

Genre: Blowjob, Ass Shot, Doggystyle, Anal, Shower, BBW, Big Butt, Hardcore, Plumper
Cast: Virgo Peridot

We catch Virgo Peridot in the shower as she lathers up her sweet perky tits, and washes her plugged fat ass. She knows what's in store later... a hard cock up her butt! Watch her as she demonstrates her passionate blowjob skills, and then gets fucked nice and hard in all of her holes. This hot sexy plumper loves every second of being penetrated, and you can totally tell by the look in her eyes!

FileSize: 2.71 GB
Duration: 00:46:34

Virgo_Peridot__Deep_In_Her_Ass_27.03.20.mp4

BBW_Elisa Mae - Reboot My Box

Genre: Hardcore, BBW, Doggystyle, Big Tits, Belly Play, Deep Throat, Blowjob
Cast: Elisa Mae

Elisa Mae is not only the perfect definition of a MILF, she is also the horniest BBW babe around! So when her computer broke down she knew it was the perfect excuse to get some IT cock!!! The computer repair guy, of course, had no idea what he was getting into when he showed up at Elisa's office. It only took her 5 min to start sucking his cock and she even made him fuck her wet BBW pussy really hard!

FileSize: 2.14 GB
Duration: 00:36:49

Elisa_Mae__Reboot_My_Box_31.01.20.mp4

BBW_Stella Daniels - Like a Lollipop

Genre: Big Tits, Blowjob, Deep Throat, BBW, Hardcore, Doggystyle, Tit Shot, Pussy Playing, IR
Cast: Stella Daniels

Stella Daniels may look sweet and innocent but believe us when we tell you that this voluptuous vixen is hot to trot. You see this horny blonde sex bomb has a well-documented hankering for big dick, and luckily for her, her boyfriend John has a firm trusty rod for her deep pleasure. After relaxing the park the afternoon turns into a hardcore fuck fest. Busty Stella gets her face and wet BBW pussy fucked by her big dicked boyfriend until he cums all over her tits, satisfying all her naughty needs.

FileSize: 2.14 GB
Duration: 00:36:52

Stella_Daniels__Like_a_Lollipop_17.01.20.mp4

BBW_Tiffany Star - Ass For Assistant

Genre: Stockings, Pussy Playing, Titty Shot, Doggystyle, Plumper, Blowjob, Hardcore, Big Butt, Big Tits, BBW, Titty Playing, Deep Throat
Cast: Tiffany Star

Welcome back! Today's scene we have the curvy and fine ASS Tiffany Star. She's getting ready for her boudoir photoshoot when she spots out the cute assistant. Tiffany is too horny to be married. She get really comfortable and starts showing her body off in camera. The lucky assistant doesn't skip a beat and plays her game. He rubs all over her sweet fat body. Slapping that big pawg booty. He eats her pussy and gets that pussy perfect for the entrance. Tiffany rides that cock and fucks the cum outta him!

FileSize: 2.41 GB
Duration: 00:41:24

Tiffany_Star__Ass_For_Assistant_07.02.20.mp4

BBW_Cameron Skye - Bikini Busting & Banging At XLgirls

Genre: Blowjob, TitFucking, POV, BBW, Big Tits, Mature, Handjob, Big Ass, Doggy Style, Hairy Pussy, Lingerie, Facial, XLGirls, Bikini, All Sex, Boob Play, Missionary, Blonde, Cumshot
Cast: Cameron Skye

The plan was for you to help Cameron Skye pick out a bikini to wear today. That doesn't go entirely to plan but works out even better. Cameron's swimsuits are placed on the couch. Looking super-sexy in her sheer baby doll nightie, a big smile on her face, she walks into the living room where you're waiting to see her try on those bikinis.Feed your need to watch Cameron model her tiny swimsuits. The bodacious, cheerful blonde can see in your eyes that you need some hot, afternoon action. She kneels to give you a hands-free blow job with lots of eye contact that makes you as hard as a rock. Cameron has a pretty mouth and cock-sucking lips.Squeezing your dick between her heavy tits, Cameron wants you to fuck them good. She stands to take off her bikini and spreads her legs wide so you can take possession of her golden-haired pussy and pound her the way you thought of pounding her when she was putting on her bikinis for you.The harder you shove your cock into Cameron, the more she.

FileSize: 6.28 GB
Duration: 00:28:27

Cameron_Skye__Bikini_Busting__Banging_At_XLgirls_290121.part1.rar
Cameron_Skye__Bikini_Busting__Banging_At_XLgirls_290121.part2.rar

BBW_Veronica Bottoms - Valentines For Veronica

Genre: Ass Shot, Big Belly, Plumper, Big Tits, Big Butt, Hardcore, BBW
Cast: Veronica Bottoms

Veronica Bottoms and her boyfriend Sean have been together for a few years, but it doesn't mean the fire in their loins has gone out, far from it! It's Valentine's Day, and BBW dream Veronica has something special planned for Sean in the bedroom. It involves her voluptuous breasts and fat bottom. Come home soon, Sean!

FileSize: 1.4 GB
Duration: 00:24:03

Veronica_Bottoms__Valentines_For_Veronica_14.02.20.mp4

BBW_Eliza Allure, Asstyn Martyn - Pin-Up Plumpers

Genre: Big Belly, Blowjob, Threesome, Cowgirl, Big ass, Hardcore, Sex, Big tits, SSBBW, Deep Throat, Stockings, BBW
Cast: Eliza Allure, Asstyn Martyn

Two sexy BBW pin-up MILFs with huge tits and big bellies, Eliza Allure and Asstyn Martyn, love to play together before fucking our man Carlo's cock! Their gorgeous tits and asses are just busting out of their tight clothing so perfectly!! Non-stop voluptuous fucking action is here. After they tease each other, getting ready for his cock Carlo joins in on the fun and they suck him and fuck him with their tight BBW pussies till they get what they wanted all over their big popping round breasts! Get ready for one wild threesome!

FileSize: 1.72 GB
Duration: 00:29:37

Eliza_Allure_Asstyn_Martyn__PinUp_Plumpers.mp4

BBW_Danica Danali - Cum Slt Step Mom

Genre: Hardcore, Plumper, BBW, Titty Shot, Titty Fucking, Blowjob, Belly Play, Doggystyle, Big Tits, Titty Sucking
Cast: Danica Danali

Danica Danali will do anything to get the perfect sexy picture off to her husband. She's trying her best to up her selfie game, but still could use a little help. When her stepson, John drops in she figures he'd be able to help her get a couple quality snaps. It quickly turns awkward when Danica turns up the heat and takes her clothes off. John isn't used to seeing his stepmom with her shirt off but can't help but get distracted by her giant rack. Before John knows it, he's knee deep in pussy giving Danica exactly what she needs.

FileSize: 1.77 GB
Duration: 00:30:21

Danica_Danali__Cum_Slt_Step_Mom_15.01.20.mp4

Big Tits 2023-06-21 Lauren Phillips

Busty redhead Lauren Phillips can't believe her stepson Tyler Cruise is going away for college. She has had a fun relationship with him and doesn't want it to end. They wind up reminiscing about all the times they had wacky sexual encounters, both accidentally and on purpose. Tyler's dad clearly doesn't know about the special relationship Lauren and Tyler share, which makes it even hotter.
When Lauren offers to let him have one last look at those lovely boobs, Tyler doesn't say no. He watches hungrily as Lauren pops them out and then takes Tyler's hand to put it right where she wants it. One thing leads to another, and soon Tyler has his mouth on Lauren's jugs while she has her hand stroking his dick. They both need more than that, which leads Tyler to eat his stepmommy out to warm her up for their grand sendoff.
Already on her back, Lauren welcomes Tyler between her thighs as he shoves on home. Then she sucks her own juices off of him in a hot blowjob before delivering a titty fuck between those massive bazongas. Riding Tyler's cock in cowgirl, Lauren gives her stepson a full frontal view of her bouncing boobies. Then she gets on her knees so he can fuck her from behind. After Tyler has blown his load all over Lauren's breasts, she licks him clean while commenting that he should be her boy toy any time he comes home.

INCLUDES
cunnlingus, missionary, blowjob, titfuck, cowgirl, doggy, cum on tits

Format: mp4
Size: 1.97 GB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:30:05

Download from Keep2Share

Big tits_2023-06-21 Lauren Phillips.mp4
Download from TezFiles

Big tits_2023-06-21 Lauren Phillips.mp4

Big Tits 2023-06-21 Lenina Crowne

Lenina Crowne feels horny all of a sudden, so she sends a message to her fuck buddy, Max Dior. Using only three words, Lenina easily got Max's attention. She doesn't need to wait long before the man comes rushing to her door. Lenina and Max waste no time at all. They immediately make out with each other. Max takes the initiative, giving Lenina the pussy licking she deserves. Not wanting to let Max do all the work, Lenina gives him a blowjob. After the brief exchange, Max fucks Lenina doggystyle. Lenina loudly moans as she rides Max's dick in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Max tirelessly slides his cock in and out of Lenina's pussy while spooning her. He continues fucking the sexy hottie before dumping his cum on her face.

INCLUDES
cunnilingus, blowjob, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, sideways, handjob to completion

Size: 1.55 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:33:36

Download from Keep2Share

Big tits_2023-06-21 Lenina Crowne.mp4
Download from TezFiles

Big tits_2023-06-21 Lenina Crowne.mp4

Big Tits 2023-05-12 Ryan Keely

Ryan Keely, Oliver Flynn

Momster-in-Law (Part 1 of 3): Love is in the air, and Oliver is so head-over-heels about Serena that he asks her to marry him. She says yes and can�t wait to spend the rest of her life with the man of her dreams. But Oliver�s stepmom, Ryan, is not quite as excited about the big news. With enough passive aggression to power a small village, Ryan, the shady lady, shows her disdain for her stepson�s engagement. Wearing lacy white lingerie, Ryan approaches Oliver

INCLUDES
blowjob, titfuck, cunnilingus, footjob, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, sideways, doggy, missionary, facial

Size: 892.07 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:30:24

Download from Keep2Share

Big tits_2023-05-12 Ryan Keely.mp4

Big Tits Busty Stepmoms A Closet Jizz Addict Joi

I need to tell you something... It's kind of a secret.. I love sex, like anybody else, but I'm literally ADDICTED to cum! OMG It's all I think about - just being covered in jizz, load after load! I want it in my mouth, between my tits, dripping out of my holes. I think I'm obsessed! Maybe you could give me some of yours? Get that big ol dick out and stroke it for your Stepmom! GIVE ME THAT CUM!

Size: 2 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:15:46

Download from Keep2Share

Big tits_Busty Stepmoms A Closet Jizz Addict Joi.mp4
Download from TezFiles

Big tits_Busty Stepmoms A Closet Jizz Addict Joi.mp4

Big Tits Lil Purrmaid - Titty Fucking Your Wife

I strive to be the most perfect wife for you by always going above and beyond! After making you your favorite meal I put on a cute little outfit and offer to suck your cock and let you fuck my tits. Nothing makes me happier than pleasing you which I make apparent with my dirty talk and worship. I take my tits out for you and start sucking on your big hard cock, I enjoy tasting you so much.. I stroke your cock with my tits POV style and up close. I beg you to cover me in your sperm I want to make you cum so bad! You finish by humming all over my tits and I thank you for your potent seed.

Sex acts and tags: Dirty talk, Fake cumshot, No sex, Solo, Bedroom, Virtual blowjob, Virtual titfuck, Bedroom, Redhead, Big Boobs, Blowjob, Cumshots, Romantic, Titty Fucking

Size: 1.98 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:14:05

Download from Keep2Share

Big tits_lil_purrmaid - Titty Fucking Your Wife.mp4

Big Tits Anabelle Rogers - Poolside Slo-Mo Oiled Big Boobs Bouncing & Squirting Milk

In this video AAnabelle oils up her huge boobs and bounces them in slo-mo for us. Then she squirts milk out of her big tits and talks dirty to us. Superb!

Size: 827.65 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:09:30

Download from Keep2Share

Big tits_Anabelle Rogers - Poolside Slo-Mo Oiled Big Boobs Bouncing & Squirting Milk.mp4
Download from TezFiles

Big tits_Anabelle Rogers - Poolside Slo-Mo Oiled Big Boobs Bouncing & Squirting Milk.mp4