~Plus-Size Pleasure, BBW, big tits (hard and solo)~

BBW_Josie Jaxxon - Prolapse Anal Creampie Josie Jaxxon

Release Year: 12.01.2024
Genre: Brunette, Curvy, Busty, Blowjob, Voluptuous, BBW, Chubby, Anal, Natural tits, Big Tits, MILF, Stockings, Hardcore, Big ass
Cast: Josie Jaxxon

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:41:55
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

Qonh80cAlnNgCXwqzgx1.mp4

BBW_Anna Katz - Queen Of Erotic Heat

Here she is, the queen of the big, beautiful girls. Boob royalty Anna Katz put on some of her sexiest lingerie and used one of her scepters to launch herself into outer space.Anna's established herself as one of the superstars of the plumper set. She puts it all out there, and her self-confidence radiates like an energy field. Anna is proud of every inch of her body and her enormous tits. She's jiggling and bouncing away and showing it all.Anna plays no sports, nor does she go to the gym. She exercises through sex and masturbation. Playing with sex toys and fucking opened up a new world for this former florist. She gets as many compliments for her face and eyes as she does for her giant tits and the way she connects with her followers.

Release Year: 13.09.2024
Genre: Lingerie, Chubby, Solo, Voluptuous, BBW, Brunette, Curvy, Masturbation, Dildo, Big ass, Natural tits, Boob Play, Big Tits, Busty
Cast: Anna Katz

VideoQuality: 2K QHD
FileSize: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:19:24
Resolution: 2048x1080

DOWNLOAD:

ZCuXxkAhfj8rN0hmwNNm.mp4

Big tits_POV-Star & Mariza Rabbit aka Mariza Lamb, Mariza Limon

Genre: Titfuck, Brunette, Whore, Blowjob, Squirt, Cumshot, Handjob, POV, Boob Play, Pussy Licking, Bubble Butt, Latina, Big Tits, Tattoos, Big Ass, Doggystyle, Bimbo, Big Booty, Oil, All Sex, Sperm on Tits, Fat Ass, Busty
Cast: Mariza Rabbit aka Mariza Lamb, Mariza Limon

FileSize: 4.35 GB
Duration: 01:40:53

DOWNLOAD:

2aiFEF4GLg1n9EsST5fT.mp4

BBW_Josie Jaxxon - Finally Got Josie On My Bed

Being able to watch my husband fuck thick slts is a very exciting experience. It gives me such pleasure to watch their large tits and ass jiggle with each thrust. In addition to fucking Josie's pussy and giving it some attention with his mouth, he also gives her a good old-fashioned 69. He takes good care of Josie.

Release Year: 18.08.2024
Genre: Hardcore, BBW, Curvy, Busty, Voluptuous, Natural tits, Big ass, Big Tits, Chubby, Brunette, Blowjob, MILF
Cast: Josie Jaxxon

FileSize: 1.6 GB
Duration: 00:24:40

DOWNLOAD:

8Bw6gEANZMJ6opWVSgKD.mp4

Big ass_Charlotte Lavish - Attorney/Client Privilege

Charlotte Lavish is the best lawyer in town; hmm wonder why? Could it be her sexy negotiation tactics? Watch closely as she gets Sheem the Dream off of some bogus charges. When he gets mouthy with the judge, JMac, Charlotte uses those special skills to make both men feel like their opinions matter. But when JMac and Sheem the Dream realize she is manipulating them, they take control of the situation and show Charlotte that she doesn't hold as much power as she thinks.

Release Year: 12.09.2024
Genre: Interracial, Fat Ass, Bubble Butt, Threesome, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Facefuck, Facial, All Sex, BBC, Handjob, Hardcore, Cumshot, Big Ass, Gagging, Ebony, Sperm on Tits, Doggystyle
Cast: Charlotte Lavish

FileSize: 2.4 GB
Duration: 00:37:45

DOWNLOAD:

9BkelKh8gYNHZ2qkx4BP.mp4

Big tits_Yasmina Khan - Horny Lazy Gamer Girl

Jason Carrera is annoyed to find the living room a mess and his gamer girlfriend Yasmina Khan ignoring him! When he asks her to clean up, she just points at her pussy and keeps gaming. Jason takes the hint, licking and fingering her while she games, then stuffs his cock in her mouth. Yasmina's horny now and squeals as Jason fucks her pussy, then rides him reverse cowgirl so she can still game while they fuck.

Genre: Big Tits, Hardcore, Cum Shot, All Sex, Brunette, Deep Throat, Gonzo, Facial
Cast: Yasmina Khan

FileSize: 2.32 GB
Duration: 00:33:44

DOWNLOAD:

KfLse7Z3tybj6Unl5KV4.mp4

Big tits_Holly Garner - Holly Garner's Poolside Swimsuit Shoot

Holly Garner is looking sensational in this swimsuit scene. She's sexier than ever and her body is more impressive than ever. Even her gorgeous boobs look bigger. This is the first SCORE shoot outside and at a pool for beautiful Holly."I enjoy shooting photos and videos more and more, and I feel my skills have greatly improved since I began. I feel bolder. For this shoot, I brought my little toy to enjoy."I thought about the videos I recently made with a partner and my sensuous experiences with Molly Evans. Everything has lit a fire in me and released a sexy energy in me."Holly earned a diploma as a teacher of physics, mathematics and computer science, but posing for boudoir photos completely changed her life and direction, and we're all the better for it.

Release Year: 14.09.2024
Genre: Toy, BBW, Big ass, Blonde, Boob Play, Curvy, Busty, Voluptuous, Oil, Natural tits, Big Tits, Solo, Chubby
Cast: Holly Garner

FileSize: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:18:48

DOWNLOAD:

0dk0E3V3JDFHZBaYCukf.mp4

BBW_Leona C. (58) & Leslie Taylor (40) - Fucking with my 58 year old big ass amateur BBW neighbor GILF Leona C. (15816)

I have a neighbor, she's a bit older, 58 years to be precise and she's this BBW cougar GILF with a big ass, and a pair of matching tits! Her name is Leona, and she loves to get fucked by the neighbor (that's me) and make naughty amateur fuck films. Want to see one?

Release Year: 2024.09.09
Genre: Masturbation, Kissing, Big breasts, Amateur Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Stockings, Dress, Busty Mature, High heels, Cum, BBW Mature, Doggystyle, Blowjob, Hardcore, Pantyhose, Big ass, Amateur, BBW, Mature Sex, Mature, Big Tits, Dressed and Naked, BBW Amateur, Blonde, Mature Amateur, Big Natural tits, Busty Amateur, Masturbating
Cast: Leona C. (58) & Leslie Taylor (40)

FileSize: 981.1 MB
Duration: 00:22:45

DOWNLOAD:

ExNInN1bsZQx93juWNg3.mp4