Present, Sweet-female Orgasm | Solo, Masturbation

I love my dildo

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

One of my fans sent me these sexy pantyhose to wear on the site so I did a solo video modeling them. I got excited thinking of a cock cumming for me so I started touching myself and rubbing the smooth sheer pantyhose on my legs and up to my pussy. It really turned me on! I got out a cock to play with and fucked it till my pussy creamed all over it!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V8, 2929kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 286.1 MB

Download I love my dildo

Virtual Girlfriend Shanie Gaviria

Release Year: 2019

Miss Shanie Gaviria (aka Shanie Love) and her dusky gorgeous aspect delivers... Probably the most gut-wrenchingly sensual video I've ever made, Shanie plays to your girlfriend-experience fantasy in this one. Today Shanie is your virtual girlfriend. You wake up next to her and she's ready to play. First she wants you to play with her big tits and lick and suck on her nipples. She licks and sucks on those big boobs right along with you. Then she let's you spoon up behind her big ass and rub yourself on her asshole. Then she wants to feel you inside her and you get to make sweet love to her style as her huge tits bounce all over the place. Then you better be ready to get the fuck outta bed and make her some breakfast! Definitely some epic shots in this long, slow, and sensual video of the uniquely formed and devastatingly beautiful Shanie Gaviria. Enjoy this one my friends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9882kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Virtual Girlfriend Shanie Gaviria

Kira Noir, Paige Owens - Flirty Video Chat FullHD 1080p

Cast: Kira Noir, Paige Owens
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Squirt, Ebony, Dildo

Kira Noir and Paige Owens, both alone and horny, decide to reconnect via a video chat. Things start innocently enough, but after Kira wins a high stakes online game, she teases a shy Paige into getting naked on camera. As both ladies get more turned on, they start coaxing each other to play with themselves and use toys for their amusement. The call ends with both women fully satisfied and agreeing to catch up more often.

Duration: 24:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5295kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 994.3 MB

Download Kira Noir, Paige Owens - Flirty Video Chat FullHD 1080p

Kagney Linn Karter - Cums With You (2020)

Cast: Kagney Linn Karter
Genres: Solo, Masturbation

The amazing Kagney Linn Karter invites you into her bedroom, where she puts on a sexy show. Kagney strips down, oils herself up and plays with a variety of her favorite toys.

Duration: 23:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5534kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 975.5 MB

Download Kagney Linn Karter - Cums With You (2020)

Tina Grey - Pussy Play (2020)

Cast: Tina Grey
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Teen

Tall, slim, and super sexy, Tina Grey will make you think dirty thoughts. Lifting her miniskirt for a peek of those panties is just the start. Listen to her moans as she slips out of her clothes while taking her time teasing her nipples and working her bare twat into a mess of sweet cream.

Duration: 21:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10124kbps
Audio: 191kbps

Download Tina Grey - Pussy Play (2020)

Kataljna Kittin Home Squirting FullHD 1080p

Cast: Kataljna Kittin
Genres: Solo, Posing, Masturbation, Mirror, Squirt, Sex Toys

Behind the scenes of Team BJ! 5th round of BJs and post-BJ interview with the lucky BJ recipients.

Duration: 48:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4773kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Kataljna Kittin Home Squirting FullHD 1080p

Rosie Riches - Teen And Her Toy (2020)

Cast: Rosie Riches

Tiny hottie Rosie Riches has the most succulent little nipples hiding beneath her bikini, along with the softest, meatiest pussy. She loves using her hands to feel herself up, but once she's naked she finds she wants something a little more hardcore. Good thing she has a vibrating dildo locked and loaded to make her cum!

Duration: 15:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9494kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Rosie Riches - Teen And Her Toy (2020)

Tina Fire Shows Off Her Big Tits FullHD 1080p

Cast: Tina Fire
Genres: Masturbation

Mistress Tina Fire instructs you to jerk your dick while she shows off her hot latex clad body. She orders you to get hard as she teases you, first playing with her nipples, then making you stare at her hot ass

Duration: 26:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6263kbps
Audio: 164kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tina Fire Shows Off Her Big Tits FullHD 1080p

Riley Anne - That Taint Happening (2020)

Cast: Riley Anne

Riley is now all nude and shows off her remarkably beautiful form with numerous pussy and ass out poses. A considerable amount of time is dedicated to bend over poses and squatting on your face. She has a uniquely prominent taint with folds that extend up into her anus. For some this may be her sexiest feature. She does have a few skin blemishes but this is overwhelmed by the stunningly beautiful shape around the underside of her ass and pussy.

Duration: 33:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Riley Anne - That Taint Happening (2020)

Sweetie Plum - Insatiable Sweetheart (2020)

Cast: Sweetie Plum

Back for more, Sweetie Plum is your favorite Russian spinner who can't wait to feel your hands all over her body. Sheer shirts show off her super suckable nipples and slim figure. As she strips, her magic hands caress her boobs and bare twat, leaving her nice and wet and ready to masturbate.

Duration: 20:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8450kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sweetie Plum - Insatiable Sweetheart (2020)

Anna Bella - Teen Dream (2020)

Cast: Anna Bella

Look at lovely little teen Anna Bella. This European sweetheart is all smiles as she gradually gets naked to show off her perky all naturals and then peels off her thong so we can all admire her pretty bottom and slippery shaved twat. She can't wait to spread her sweet juices all over as her fingers get to work!

Duration: 21:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11396kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Anna Bella - Teen Dream (2020)

Liza Smoke - Petite Pussy (2020)

Cast: Liza Smoke

Sweet, petite, and always primed to cum, Liza Smoke is a super skinny spinner whose favorite pastime is getting naked. Watch as she spreads herself out, shaking that ass and then settling onto the couch with her hands exploring everything from her tiny boobies to her cream filled bared fuck hole.

Duration: 13:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16343kbps

Download Liza Smoke - Petite Pussy (2020)

Kayla Green - Busty And Juicy (2020)

Cast: Kayla Green
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Big Tits

Tattooed blonde Kayla Green is a new face here and this busty minx is on our velvet couch, teasing in a lace kimono. We zoom in on her ass as she shakes it for our camera and notice she is wearing crotchless panties. What an invitation! Kayla leaves little to the imagination in her peekaboo bra too and as she takes off her kimono she shows off her curves. Using a feather nipple clamp, she pleasures her nipples and pussy with the bright pink feathers. Kayla takes off her panties and clips the feather clamp onto her puffy pussy lips. Leaning back on the couch she fingers her pussy and sucks her fingers before sliding some vibrating love eggs into her juicy puffy pussy! She sucks on her little sex toy and then moves onto a massive flesh like dildo which she licks and tit wanks before pounding herself while masturbating at the same time to orgasm!

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7995kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Kayla Green - Busty And Juicy (2020)

Nancy A - Sexy blonde solo shower orgasms FullHD 1080p

Cast: Nancy A
Genres: Dress, Small Ass, Tattoo, Athletic, Euro, Blonde, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Medium Skin, Medium Tits, Enhanced, Solo, Masturbation, Washing, Water, Bathroom, Shower

Join pint-sized blonde pixie Nancy A in the shower for some wet and slippery fun! Demonstrating proper hand washing technique in a sleek white dress, once she gets clean, Nancy decides to get dirty.

Duration: 22:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5593kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 929.2 MB

Download Nancy A - Sexy blonde solo shower orgasms FullHD 1080p

Vinny Castillo

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Vinny Castillo
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Muscular, Tattoo

Vinny Castillo makes his Next Door debut in front of the camera and totally exposed. This tall, dark and handsome farmboy from the Midwest is showing you how they grow them back in God's country, flexing his ripped biceps and stretching his hard cock. Reclining back on a recliner and spreading his legs to give you a better view, he breaks his proverbial cherry with each passing stroke. He starts by working his dick up inside his underwear, outlining its contour with his hands. Once stripped, he goes at it with two hands, bending over and giving you a sweet rear end view, jerking until he cannot contain himself until he finally cums all over himself in a sticky first time mess.

Enjoy!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 23:46
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 366.4 MB

Download Vinny Castillo

Alesya - Lets Do This (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alesya

Alesya is a lovely young thing who's a little bit shy because it's her first time on camera! This amateur needs your encouragement as she gives you flirty peeks at her hard nipples. Her tall frame has some lovely curves you'll definitely want to check out as she gives you a slow striptease.

Duration: 17:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12008kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Alesya - Lets Do This (2021)

Foxy Gun - Play With Me (2021)

Cast: Foxy Gun

For Foxy Gun, life is all about pinching her nipples and flicking her clit. This saucy redhead is as cum hungry as they come, and she just can't wait to get naked on our cameras. Watch her explore her plump boobies and slippery twat taking her time to work herself towards a big O.

Duration: 26:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10150kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Foxy Gun - Play With Me (2021)

Telari Love - Alt Girl Telari Shows It All FullHD 1080p

Cast: Telari Love
Genres: Booty Shorts,Jean Shorts,Socks,Tank Top,Bubble Butt,Woman (20-29),Piercing,Tattoo,Athletic,Euro,Russian,Blonde,Bald Pussy,Innie Pussy,Medium Skin,

If you couldn't tell from her name, Telari Love is one unique woman. Round soft lips, perky tits, "fuck me" bedroom eyes, titillating accent, and an ass that demands attention.

Duration: 25:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7261kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Telari Love - Alt Girl Telari Shows It All FullHD 1080p

Nata - Naughty With Nata (2021)

Cast: Nata

We just love the way Nata shows off her sleek figure in light clothes that are just see-through enough to let you get a peek at her soft skin. She is a bit of a tease, but this hot momma will always follow through on her sexy promise by getting naked and going to town on her bald twat.

Duration: 15:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Nata - Naughty With Nata (2021)

Alice Wayne - Alone With Alice (2021)

Cast: Alice Wayne
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Big Tits

Raunchy and horny, Alice Wayne is just the kind of lusty babe we love to feature. She has incredible big tits with nipples she can lick all on her own. Her ass is made to be grabbed onto as you ride that bald fuck hole. Watch her sink her fingers into her dripping bald snatch until she's moaning.

Duration: 18:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8607kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Alice Wayne - Alone With Alice (2021)