Present, Sweet-female Orgasm | Solo, Masturbation

You Bet Your Ass! Game part 3

The game show continues, and the stakes keep getting higher. After the first game, the losers got groped. After the second, the losers got paddled. All of this was in front of our live studio audience. Well, theres even more public humiliation in store for the losers of this free-for-all game of Strip Basketball: they have to masturbate for the crowds entertainment. With toys, yet. Sink a basket, pick someone to strip and hopefully send two other girls to the couch spread wide and let everyone see how they play with themselves.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2148kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 205.6 MB

Download You Bet Your Ass! Game part 3

Catch Me Outside

Cast: Viola Weber
Genres: small tits, posing, outdoor, masturbatio
Video language: English

Getting cozy on a picnic blanket in the great outdoors, Viola Weber preps for some naked sunbathing by peeling off her clothes. Since she's naked anyway, this shy beauty takes the time to explore her lovely curves, even going as far as to dip her fingers into her pussy juices to taste her delight.

Duration: 15:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 27075kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Catch Me Outside

Nicole Morton

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Allover30
Cast: Nicole Morton
Genres: Solo, masturbation, milf

Hello my sweetie. I know you want me, you want to enter me, you want to fuck my pussy and ass. I allow you to do it! I come to you on the high stripes, like your personal whore! I lick my fingers, then play with pussy and ass. Then two holes penetrated at once and I like it! I'm fucking myself and cumming! Come back to your favorite whore, I liked it! See ya in next time!

Duration: 8:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24187kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Nicole Morton

Emma

Release Year: 2021
Studio: 21Sextury
Cast: Emma
Genres: Big ass, Big tits

Youthfull and periodically old, lean and periodically fat, fantastic and periodically ugly, mostly white dolls are put thru a series of Sadism & masochism vignettes by an senior guy. There's a few movies with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few movies with numerous female subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's unspoiled Sadism & masochism vignettes involving strong restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The fellow uses classical hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will constantly get spanked, sometimes pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the dolls are made to cum.

Duration: 24:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Emma

My Cunt Loves Fingers

Studio: Sweet Pictures

If there is no some shaft around, fingers are pretty good. They cannot change it perfectly but after all we have a nice masturbation and lot of juices around. She actually loves fingers same!

Duration: 7:12
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3744kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 204.3 MB

Download My Cunt Loves Fingers

Vivian White

Cast: Vivian White

Solo horny mature masturbating alone, on the couch she decided to undress herself and film it while jerking off! so hot scene.

Duration: 10:11
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24210kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Vivian White

Aimee

Studio: 21Sextury
Cast: Aimee
Genres: Big ass, Big tits

Youthful and sometimes old, skinny and sometimes fat, splendid and sometimes ugly, mostly milky girls are put thru a series of Domination & submission vignettes by an elder guy. There's several flicks with dame tops, one series with a masculine and a dame sub, and several flicks with numerous dame subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's unspoiled Domination & submission vignettes involving heavy restraint with cable and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The dude uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The marionettes will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clips and gags. Usually the girls are made to cum.

Duration: 23:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5844kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Aimee

Heather Gibbs

Cast: Heather Gibbs

If you had a pair of all naturals like woman, you'd want to spend as much time as possible playing with them, too. This bald pussy stunner cannot keep from squeezing and kneading her full boobies. Once she starts working herself up, there's no stopping until her greedy snatch has had some attention too.

Duration: 10:21
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24246kbps

Download Heather Gibbs

Strip Pod Stomp with Dahlia and Jacqueline

Meet the girl next door. Literally.
Pretty redheaded Jacqueline moved into the house next door, and I am not making this up. When I told her about LostBets, she thought it sounded really cool, although she'd never done any sort of nude modeling or ever appeared naked on camera before. She was reluctant to give it a try herself, but when she found herself running short on the rent, she agreed to give it a try, bringing along her green-haired friend Dahlia.
Their first game is Pod Stomp, which neither had ever played before (not surprising.) It's a great game for getting the girls moving and bouncing, especially girls like Jacqueline, with her big natural boobies. The loser has to lie on the couch and masturbate. Although it was her first time naked on camera and she was blushing.

Duration: 26:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 599.4 MB

Download Strip Pod Stomp with Dahlia and Jacqueline

Hot Wanilianna is always naughty

Cast: Wanilianna (42)
Genres: Big Tits, Big Ass, Solo, MILF, Mature, Masturbation

Dark haired mature Wanilianna strips and plays with her coochie in bed listening to smooth jazz, and of course taking care of a big hard cock!

Duration: 30:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Hot Wanilianna is always naughty

Gladys Glover

Cast: Gladys Glover

Natural tits with protruding nipples are thrown out for show, but the pussy and anus, where the doll spat for the best sliding, is more attractive. The gap quickly softens, yielding to any natural manipulation leading to orgasm. Such a skin would be planted between the legs, but they only fuck her under a contract

Duration: 11:28
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24221kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Gladys Glover

Candice D - One Leg Up

Cast: Candice D (aka Candice Demellza)
Genres: Solo, Shaved, Fingering, Tiny Small Breast

Candice gracefully practices ballet in a midriff-baring tank top and tight shorts that cling to her curvy bum and create a sexy camel toe. With her wavy hair in a ponytail, she lifts her leg onto a wall-mounted bar and massages her inner thighs. She slips off her shirt, uncovering a yellow bikini top, and peels off her shorts to reveal panties that have barely any fabric in the back, smiling over her shoulder at the view. Dipping her hand between her legs, she gives a sensual sigh and decides dancing won't be the only way she celebrates her body today.Candice's dancer physique looks dazzling in the nude, from her perky breasts to her powerful legs. She bends over the bar and rubs circles on her clit, her breathing getting heavier, as her bottom tenses up. Then she props her leg on the bar, supports herself with one hand, and sinks her fingers deep into her immaculate shaved pussy. Her face and chest flush bright red, as she masturbates to a blissful orgasm. At the moment of release, .

Duration: 28:57
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Candice D - One Leg Up

Tut Sie Es?

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BB Video
Genres: Fetish, Euro, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo, Dildo Play
Video language: German

Again it is the question... will she do it?
Have a look and see if our girls from the street do it.. Sex and masturbation in front of the camera.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:26:35
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4390kbps
Audio: 250kbps

Download Tut Sie Es?

Annie Holt

Cast: Annie Holt

Temperamental chick does everything in pursuit of hype. She learned to jerk off to a webcam, but now you won't surprise masturbators with that. A skinny blogger has prepared a giant dildo for her ass so that during the next stream she will roll a crazy anal masturbation with a sex toy.

Duration: 16:18
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24285kbps

Download Annie Holt

Octavia - On Havenly Naturals (2021)

Cast: Octavia
Genres: Solo, Masturbation

Our busty Irish beauty returns, and to start, why not do a dancing scene on location, in her casual and comfy clothes, and watch her slowly strip down and play with herself? Her amazing full breasts exposed, we get to enjoy her slim figure as she warms herself up. After a lunch break interview, she then puts on a cute colorful orange top and heels, miniskirt for upskirt and downblouse views. Finding a spot to masturbate, she uses her fingers again, rubbing hard and fast to orgasm. Fully naked, she does more dancing to music, getting all sensual for us; then a nice hard breast massage with oil and some foot fetish play too. Out at a resort, this hottie models in a sexy blue dress and pink heels, parading around and doing more teasing, before getting naked and fucking herself with her heel! Then its out to play and tease her big naturals at a park, and enjoy some more extras and outtakes of her shoot. This total sweetheart is a joy to watch, a pleasant beauty gifted with some really nic.

Total size: 6.7 GB in 8 files.

Download Octavia - On Havenly Naturals (2021)

Hot Wanilianna is always naughty

Cast: Wanilianna (42)
Genres: Milf, Solo, Mature, Big Tits, Masturbation, Big Ass

Dark haired mature Wanilianna strips and plays with her coochie in bed listening to smooth jazz, and of course taking care of a big hard cock!

Duration: 30:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Hot Wanilianna is always naughty

Doris Ramsey

Cast: Doris Ramsey

A silicone slut jerks off her pussy with a huge dildo and makes fisting, licking vaginal juices from her fingers. Dildo with a relief surface disappears almost entirely into the cap of a lipped slut

Duration: 10:36
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24224kbps

Download Doris Ramsey

Sara Townsend

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 18xgirls
Cast: Sara Townsend
Genres: Legal Teen, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: Russian

We honestly hope that the girl did not have breakfast before coming to visit the fat man and take a dick in his mouth. The man cums in the mouth of the blonde with a plentiful portion of hot sperm after a great blowjob. We can say that she herself is to blame, because she is a professional sucker for a member, knows how to suck eggs and knows how to lick the head so that you want to jump to the ceiling. Where did she get such knowledge, what school she graduated from - these are secondary questions. The main thing is that she sucks great and the guy is really lucky.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:28
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4638kbps

File size: 542.1 MB

Download Sara Townsend

Ava Addams a dirty mature brunette

Studio: Score
Cast: Ava Addams
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Toy, Mature

She never get tired of pleasing herself laying on the bed while spreading her legs to play with her pussy and squeezes her boobs.

Duration: 15:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7537kbps

File size: 861.2 MB

Download Ava Addams a dirty mature brunette