Professional Bondage And Torture - Methodology Of Torture

Chronos

Sei Mein Herr! Vol. 6

Studio: Inflagranti Film Berlin

4 schmerzgeile Sklavias machen alles was du willst! Du hast das Sagen, Du bist der Herr: Vier schmerzgeile, unterwürfige Girls stehen Dir ganz allein zur freien Verfügung, auf der anderen Seite der Kamera. Sie tun alles, um Dir zu gefallen und Deine Lust zu befriedigen! Nicci ist schüchtern, zierlich und äußerst schmerzgeil. Leb Deine gemeinsten Fantasien aus! Lass die kleine Schlampe sich die Nippel mit harten Klammern und einem Zugseil unter Spannung setzen und sich mit dem Spikerad dabei Fotze und Arschloch quälen. Jin Taylor ist eine blonde Sklavenpuppe, die strenge Züchtigungen braucht. Genieß es, wie sie einen ultradicken Dildo abreitet, sich unterwürfig den Arsch peitscht . und sich Titten und Schlitz mit Folterseil und Holzlineal bearbeitet! Milena ist ein rassiges Temperamentbündel. Sie lechzt nach unnachgiebiger Härte. Sie sensibilisiert ihren biegsamen, willigen Körper mit Klammern und mit Gewichten an den Schamlippen! Sidney Love ist eine wohl erzogene Dienerin. Selbstvers.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:38:26
Video: 576x320, XviD, 824kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 698.5 MB

Download Sei Mein Herr! Vol. 6

Chronos

Die Milchmagd

Release Year: 2016
Video language: German

Seit Tagen schon melkt die Milchmagd Luise das Vieh des Bauern ohne jeden Erfolg. Als diesem auch noch der Samenerguss ausbleibt, fürchtet er das Wirken von Hexerei und meldet die Vorgänge den Hexenjägern der Inquisition. Die Richter vermuten, dass die Magd durch Hexenzauber Milch- und Samenraub begangen hat. Doch wo hält sie ihre Beute versteckt, wenn nicht tief in ihrem sündigen Leib?

Duration: 1:41:19
Video: 576x320, XviD, 812kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 699.4 MB

Download Die Milchmagd

Chronos

Insex - Played (101's 48 Hours Live Feed Day 2) - 101, Cherry

Release Year: 2002
Cast: 101, Cherry
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Fetish, Humiliation, Spanking, Rubber
Video language: English

Though 101 perseveres through many punishments and trials in the second day of her Extreme Feed, her greatest test is one of endurance. Day number two is a succession of lengthy ordeals separated by periods of severe confinement. She begins her day lying in a long coffin-like cage.

101's first ordeal is a series of rigorous calisthenics during which her generous breasts become a focal feature as they bounce and swing. Mistakes in counting or procedure result in cane strokes. During the push-ups, tacks are placed upright on the floor beneath the droop of her tits. Leg lifts must be accomplished with her legs spread so that we enjoy a full view of 101's moist pussy.

Then comes feeding. Her elbows are wrenched behind and held in place with a leather strap. Wrists, ankles, and knees are also strapped. She lies flat to the floor. A bowl of food is placed nearby. She worms her way toward it. The gooey gruel sticks to her cheeks and chin. Then water is poured into her bowl. She sucks a.

Format: real
Duration: 1:47:17
Video: 320x240, RV30
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 174.9 MB

Download Insex - Played (101's 48 Hours Live Feed Day 2) - 101, Cherry

Chronos

Insex - Piglet's Debut (Live Feed From December 9, 2001) RAW

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Insex
Cast: Piglet
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture

After an hour of this torture, I am released only long enough to have him pull my legs into a tight yoga position so he can tie my breasts to my ankles. I'm going from one grueling position to another, and I languish in my own helpless misery for a while. I am again untied, this time so I can stand, so that Master can handcuff my wrists behind my back, as well as put a leather strap attached to a rope on a pulley around my neck. I find it's hard to breathe, and even more difficult to swallow. I stand on my toes to try and relieve some of the pressure, but soon I am asked to spread my legs.

Duration: 1:51:46
Video: 320x240, RV30
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 182.0 MB

Download Insex - Piglet's Debut (Live Feed From December 9, 2001) RAW

Chronos

Shes In Charge

Studio: Digital Sin

Every bad girl needs to be taught a lesson from time to time. Watch Bonnie Rotten, Riley Reid, Dahlia Sky, Chanel Preston, Karmen Karma, Megan Rain, Sara Luvv and Aiden Starr as take their punishment and submit to the sexual proclivities of their lesbian master. So bow down to her every whim and desire because tonight - Shes In Charge!

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:07:45
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1193kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Shes In Charge

Chronos

Geschichten Gepeinigter Schlampen

Studio: Inflagranti

In dieser Serie kommen alle, die es dominant oder devot mögen, voll auf ihre Kosten. Wir präsentieren harten SM-Sex mit erfahrenen Herren und prominenten Dominas, die ihre unterwürfigen Sklavinnen und Sklaven nach allen Regeln der Kunst züchtigen und erniedrigen. Ungekürzt, unzensiert und in deutscher Originalsprache.

Duration: 1:56:35
Video: 608x336, XviD, 1492kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Geschichten Gepeinigter Schlampen

Chronos

Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 1

Lovely Ivy Breann learns life as a slavegirl. She is punished with whips, gags, and canes. She feels the bite of clamps and heavy weights on her nipples and pussy lips. She endures made orgasms in bondage. In a show of true submission, she allows her attractive red hair to be cut off and her head razored completely smooth.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:04:24
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 1

Chronos

Jail Or Enemas

Release Year: 2019

When Jewell Marceau finds out that Miss Nyssa Nevers has been stealthily embezzling money from the company she works at for her own personal gain, Jewell knows that this is the perfect opportunity to take advantage of Nyssa and makes her an offer she can't refuse! She can either pay all the money back or Jewell will call the cops and Nyssa will have to go to jail!

Duration: 2:50:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jail Or Enemas

Chronos

Manhandled Molly

Studio: Jayedwards

We open on the familiar black wooden box which has again been left out on Jays front porch. Its a little surprising to find a girl as tall as Molly bound, gagged and scrunched-up inside, but believe us, squeezing her lithe frame into a cramped wooden box is nothing compared to what lies ahead for our newly-blonde ! After bringing his new toy inside for some fondling fun on the sofa, Jay leaves her in a strict, asymmetrical tie on the living room floor. Med-wrap over her ballgag helps keep her quiet as he paws her plump breasts. Next, its a severe strappado with elbows together that leaves Mollys poor nipples vulnerable to big clover-clamps and her round ass free for the white stinger-whip! Tied on a tall stool, Mollys whimpers are real as Jay pulls her hair and grips at her reddening asscheeks. She also drools freely around her plug gag. A frogtie with a knotted crotchrope seems to bring this real-life masochist genuine pleasure, then its a session on the wooden slave chair that reall.

Duration: 1:31:07
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 916kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 700.6 MB

Download Manhandled Molly

Chronos

Bound At Home 1: Melanie

A creep in a hockey mask has kidnapped and cleave gagged slender, busty redhead Melanie. He her to the floor and hogties her using handcuffs and rope. The kidnapped cutie is then left alone to endure this uncomfortable position. She wrestles exhaustingly with the tight bondage while the villain is away. He returns later and unties her, but not for long. Then, the villain ties Melanie, bent over, to a chair by her wrists and ankles. She is still cleave gagged and wearing a tee shirt and jeans. He removes the cloth gag and replaces it with a wad of packing and some duct tape.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:34:11
Video: 640x480, SVQ3, 1188kbps

File size: 946.9 MB

Download Bound At Home 1: Melanie

Chronos

Peinigung Im Sm-Club Vol. 2

Studio: Mmv

Meister Morgenstern lädt heute zum zweiten Teil dieses überaus demütigenden SM-Epos ein. In bewährter Tradition werden seine willigen und gefügigen Sklavinnen nach seinen Bedürfnissen geschult und gepeinigt. Schmerzhafte Klammerspiele, fesselnde Bondagen, Spanking und versiegelte Wachsfotzen erwarten die doch recht belastbaren und dankbaren Empfängerinnen männlicher Dominanz. So wie es sein soll!

Duration: 1:39:55
Video: 576x320, XviD, 815kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 698.4 MB

Download Peinigung Im Sm-Club Vol. 2

Chronos

Frisky Business

Jack Banner's latest video, "Frisky Business," starts with a bang. Rising star Sadie Belle is rudely grabbed, tied on screen, then tightly retied six times. She is mistaken for one of Jack's submissives, but her packed mouth prevents her from explaining. Next, luscious Hollywood is auditioning for a bondage-themed movie. She endures six tight tie-ups in order to get the part. In two slightly shorter storylines, Talia Monet is "The Gag Tester," a professional gag tester who doesn't "do bondage"...at least until Jack gets to her. Miss Sabrina Stone loses a bet, and gets a makeover and four taut rope jobs. Last are vignettes from Eve Ellis, Hollywood and a rare appearance by Kendra Summers. Featured are onscreen ties, topless bondage, toe ties, stocking feet, tons of tightly bound elbows, handcuffs, custom gags, tight bras, pantyhose and very sexy street clothes.

Duration: 1:43:22
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1463kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Frisky Business

Chronos

Der Sadisten-Zirkel 17 (2011)

Release Year: 2011
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: German

Die Meister Ingo und Bjoern treffen sich heute zu einem gemeinsamen Ausflug in die Vergangenheit. In sadistischen Erinnerungen schwelgend tauschen die beiden ihre besten Sessions aus und vergessen darüber fast, dass zu ihren Füßen bereits die nächste unglaubliche Doppel-Session demütig wartet. Zwei Sklavinnen hoffen auf härteste Bestrafung und Demütigung in den Gewölben der Meister - und sie werden nicht enttäuscht...

Duration: 1:45:26
Video: 608x336, XviD, 764kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

Download Der Sadisten-Zirkel 17 (2011)

Chronos

Duct Fuck Doll Claire

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Claire
Genres: Bondage, humilation

When asked about her fantasies, Claire confesses a deep desire to be bound so tightly she can't move at all. The members make dreams like that come true. You see, has enough shit in his party kit to turn her into a circus-freak-fuck-doll like no one has seen before. A little duct tape and some ingenuity, with assistance from Damon and friend Dee, and Claire is ready for action. Well... not quite "action." More like she's ready to be used and degraded while she is completely helpless.

Duration: 1:49:14
Video: 940x528, AVC (H.264), 977kbps

File size: 885.1 MB

Download Duct Fuck Doll Claire

Chronos

She's In Charge

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Riley Reid, Bonnie Rotten, Remy LaCroix, Adriana Chechik, Kota Sky, Megan Rain, Sara Luvv, Chanel Preston, Aidra Fox, Dahlia Sky, Aiden Starr,Karmen Karma
Genres: Fetish, Domination, BDSM, Lesbian, Strapon, Toy, DT

Every bad girl needs to be taught a lesson from time to time. Watch Bonnie Rotten, Riley Reid, Dahlia Sky, Chanel Preston, Karmen Karma, Megan Rain, Sara Luvv and Aiden Starr as take their punishment and submit to the sexual proclivities of their lesbian master. So bow down to her every whim and desire because tonight - She's In Charge!

Duration: 2:07:45
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1193kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download She's In Charge

Chronos

The Orgasm Bar 8

Studio: Thebondagechannel

1. glamour model lola lynn agrees to try out the orgasm bar. she jumps and squirms as the wand goes on. she works her pussy off the wand and slowly drips drool down her body to lube up her pussy and the wand. the sight of her arched out dripping drool is too hot to be missed. she settles on the wand as her legs tire and the orgasm fun ensues. 2. lola sweats and drools after multiple orgasms, but she hasnt had many because she is squirming off the wand, finding many ways to cheat the predicament. i try moving her ankles back but she still cheats. i finally strap her legs together, locking the wand against her pussy. now we get to the sexy brunettes orgasm limits. 3. bondage superstar christina carter takes her turn on the bar. the first half of her ride is a sexy dance. the orgasms and intensity builds and the first torture orgasm hits right at the end of the scene. 4. christina is working the wand so sweet. i oil up her breasts and pussy and turn the wand on high. after the next orgas.

Duration: 1:56:57
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Orgasm Bar 8

Chronos

Better Than Chocolate 2

Join Spi for a two hour journey to the brink of submission - self-bondage - as we proudly present the very best of self-bondage! Beautiful girls gag and restrain themselves for your pleasure and their own - cooing, gurgling, and drooling from behind gags, bound in chain, rope, cuffs, & leather in various self-bondage scenarios!

Duration: 2:01:29
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 761kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 854.6 MB

Download Better Than Chocolate 2

Chronos

Air exposition blame hanging omnibus

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Cinemagic
Cast: Rei Aoki, Yui Asahina, Kazuki Nakamura, Shiho bloom Palace faint Yukimi (Yuria Misaki) arrow holly early Reiko figure from the cocoon star Mon Nana Miyaji two Chinami Oka Airi Niiyama Mitsui Yuka Yuka Takahashi, Chie Takeda
Genres: SM,Bondage

175 minutes full of blame-the highest body of the woman hanging dance vividly the void, of finesse bondage! Cry the women who resist technique was lifted in anger as vulnerable in agony, suffering, ... no longer. Tit suspension bondage opening exposition of the history of hard retraining at the Art!

Duration: 2:55:50
Video: 640x480, XviD, 907kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Air exposition blame hanging omnibus

Chronos

Lets Have Fun

Studio: Bond Group Ltd

Its a shooting day at the Edwards house and Jay is busily preparing his equipment. In the makeup chair, luscious Sharon is doing her last minute touch-ups. When Jay comes in to check on her, though, she seems just a bit bored. Im tired of just shooting shooting shooting, Jay. Cant we make today about having fun? Your wish is his command, sweetie! Grabbing his plush pet right out of her chair, Jay gets right to work at having some F-U-N! A kneeling post-tie is first on the days bondage docket, complete with onscreen tying and a nice, hard tit-whipping. (That knotted crotchrope actually seems to provide the most fun for our girl.) Next, Jay wraps Sharons huge melons in tight coils of rope and manhandles them while a hoisted crotchrope tugs cruelly at her poor little pussy. Bound sitting upright on a tall stool, Sharon presents a perfect canvas for breast binding. That big, soft, wet mouth of hers is just made for on-camera gag changes. A strict frogtie has our bottomless damsel wrigglin.

Duration: 1:31:40
Video: 320x240, RV40

File size: 298.8 MB

Download Lets Have Fun

Chronos

Orgasms 59

Studio: Thebondagechannel

My first extended bondage and orgasm torture scene. shot in sgt. majors basement, the victim is Charlotte Brooke.
Charlotte is the perfect pet for this first long term bondage and torture scene. She loves to be tied for hours, is a total pain slut and multi orgasmic.
I tie her standing, tie her hair up, whip her to one orgasm, remove her panties, stuff them in her mouth, insert a dildo pole,
remove her shoes to impale her standing on her toes, tape the massager to the pole and let her go. 53 minutes of hard BDSM play.
Back at home, crimson sits bound wrists up and spread, her large nipples stretched with thin string.
Crimson cums harder than ever with the hitachi magic wand and a dildo pole. Two great multiple orgasm scenes.

Duration: 1:35:33
Video: 740x576, DivX 5, 1465kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Orgasms 59