Pussies Of Ladies Was Gushing With Pleasure | Lesbian Lessons

Girl Girl and Dreamy Masturbation

Cast: Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay
Genres: Lezdom, Strap-on, Dildo, Whipping, Lesbian, Masturbation
Video language: English

Am I pretty for you? Mmm Daddy please edge to orgasm with me, let me see your pulsing cock orgasm when I do. How many times do you orgasm to the thought me being fucked by another girl? Mmm, just thinking about two sexy females having fun with each other makes my pussy slick and wet. Is it fun to watch me pleasure myself with my favorite vibrator while thinking of your cum in my mouth? My pussy is so wet for your cum. Guys and gals fantasized all the time humping and sucking, riding waves of pleasure. Daddy please... can I cum again?

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Girl Girl and Dreamy Masturbation

Video of Video Masturbation deep fingering Amelia B & Poppy

Release Year: 2020

"I love being watched when I am horny," says Amelia to Poppy as they both lie in bed, wearing just knickers and shirt. Their hands move over their bodies before they are rubbing into their panties.Amelia takes her shirt off and shows off her large breasts underneath her red bra. Not being left out, Poppy grabs her small breasts and teases her nipples. "I like threesomes," says Poppy as she start fingering her hairy pussy. Amelia then takes her clothes and teases her perfect shaved pussy as both girls please themselves to orgasm.

Duration: 13:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11669kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Video of Video Masturbation deep fingering Amelia B & Poppy

Dani Dare, Katt Lowden - Sweet MILF FullHD 1080p

Cast: Dani Dare, Katt Lowden
Genres: Blouse, Skirt, Small Ass, MILF, Piercing, Tattoo, Athletic, Caucasian, Blonde, High Heels, Thong, Bald Pussy, Outie Pussy, Medium Skin, Big Tits, Enhanced, Leggings, Asian, Brunette, Innie Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits, One-on-One, Sex, Face Sitting, Pus

MILFy matron Dani Dare has forgotten about her friends bachelorette party, but luckily brunette Katt Lowden has picked up some naughty knick-knacks for the evening. But showing off all these sensual "jokes" brings these luscious ladies eager to go further.

Duration: 21:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5401kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 890.8 MB

Download Dani Dare, Katt Lowden - Sweet MILF FullHD 1080p

The Better LoverThe Better Lover

Cast: Evelyn Claire , Sabina Rouge
Genres: Brunette, Lingerie, Lesbian, Passion, Petite

Sabina Rouge and Claire Brunette are having a tiff because Claire is fucking Sabina's ex boyfriend. Claire gets to her breaking point and tells Sabina that her ex dumped her because she was bad in bed. Sabina decides to prove to Evelyn that she's great in bed. Shoving Evelyn against the door, Sabina shoves her hand down Evelyn's pants to make her point crystal clear.

Evelyn is kind of into her friend's forceful attitude. She lets Sabina turn her around so that her face is pressed to the door. As Sabina pulls Evelyn's panties down, she finds her friend nice and wet. Evelyn can't hide her hard nipples or the musk of her arousal. In fact, she finds her friend unbearably sexy.

As Sabina slides her fingers up and down Evelyn's slit, she slowly takes off her own clothes. She's got a surprise underneath, with her matching lingerie set of a sheer bra and thong. Going in for a kiss, Sabina is satisfied to find that Evelyn is happy to match her passion, with hard presses of her lips and p.

Duration: 24:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3244kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 623.7 MB

Download The Better LoverThe Better Lover

When Im With You 1080p

Cast: Casey, Kiere
Genres: Blonde, Lesbian, Masturbation, Passion

Kiere and Casey have decided on a sexy night in. They take their time getting ready in the bathroom, exchanging hot little looks as they move around in their bathrobes. When they move into the bedroom, Casey doesn't waste time shoving Kiere onto the bed. Grabbing a rose, Casey traces it down Kiere's breasts and then lower, a teasing introduction to the pleasure that is coming their way.
Peeling off their robes, the girls get cozy between more kisses. Casey finds herself on top as she gradually kisses her way down Kiere's body. Settling between Kiere's thighs, Casey flicks her tongue out to taste her lover's juices. Her pussy feast gets even hotter when she rearranges herself so that her thighs straddle Kiere's face. When Casey leans forward to resume licking Kiere's clit, Kiere can easily complete the lesbian 69.

Duration: 16:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6827kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 870.5 MB

Download When Im With You 1080p

Cherry Kiss And Dido A English Garden FullHD 1080p

Cast: Cherry Kiss, Dido
Genres: Lesbian Work Fantasies Amateur Sex Sitting Pussy Licking

Beautiful blondes Dido A and Cherry Kiss sit together on a picnic rug, flirting playfully, as Anna Richards' hot lesbian movie "English Garden" begins. Both look sensational in sexy lingerie as they kiss and touch amorously, Cherry pulling off her girlfriend's bra and lavishing attention on her perfect breasts.

Duration: 21:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7715kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Cherry Kiss And Dido A English Garden FullHD 1080p

Sarah Cute & Tiffany Tatum - Delicious

Cast: Sarah Cute & Tiffany Tatum
Genres: Bedroom, Indoor, Lesbian, Indoor, Blonde, Brunette

Stunning brunette Sarah Cute and sexy blonde Tiffany Tatum kiss passionately, hands roaming over each other's gorgeous body, as Andrej Lupin's hot lesbian movie "Delicious" begins. Sarah sucks Tiffany's stiff nipples as she slips a hand inside her lace panties to stroke her pussy, then throws her on the bed and straddles her. She unties Tiffany's panties and nuzzles her fluffy bush as she licks her succulent slot, looking up at her with sultry eyes. Tiffany strums her own clit furiously as Sarah bends her like a pretzel and fingerbangs her to a mind-blowing orgasm. When she's caught her breath, Tiffany fondles and squeezes Sarah's beautiful breasts as she frigs her hot pussy. Sarah sits astride Tiffany's face to get licked, rocking her hips as she rides the intense sensations until her climax overwhelms her. They move into spoons, Tiffany diddling Sarah from behind, eating her voraciously, then grinding on her in scissors until they orgasm together.

Duration: 25:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7774kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sarah Cute & Tiffany Tatum - Delicious

The Retro Collection - Road Trip Episode 1

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Ariel Piper Fawn & Miela A
Genres: Lesbian

Our very own superstar model turned producer Ariel Piper Fawn is the star of this unseen classic from 2012. Director Andrej Lupin kicks off his "Retro Collection" with episode one of "Road Trip," which finds gorgeous redhead Ariel and cute blonde Miela A looking adorable in their fifties style summer dresses as they head out for a picnic with Thomas Lee and Gina Devine. As the girls pose for photographs, naughty Ariel exposes her beautiful big breasts; Gina leads Thomas away and Ariel continues her teasing, flirting with Miela as they lie in the long grass. Ariel straddles the sweet blonde and kisses from her lips down to her stiffening nipples, then strips off her white panties and strokes her smooth shaved pussy. She spreads Miela's plump pussy lips open and licks her clit slowly and skilfully. Miela slides a hand into Ariel's panties and the girls frig each other avidly, Miela's cries of pleasure muffled as she sucks on Ariel's big tits. While Gina lavishes her attention on Thomas.

Duration: 17:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7635kbps

File size: 994.1 MB

Download The Retro Collection - Road Trip Episode 1

Aislin & Alexis Crystal - Soft Skin Natural Body Lesbians

Cast: Aislin, Alexis Crystal

Soft skin natural lesbians Aislin and Alexis Cristal are in bed wearing blue jean cut-offs and making out. Aislin takes off Alexis Cristal's shirt, then Alexis strips her lover too. Alexis sucks Aislin's natural boobs, then takes off her jean shorts. Putting her lover into doggystyle position, Alexis teases Aislin's pussy through her silk pink panties, then pulls them to the side and tastes her sweet juices. Moaning with delight, Aislin then pulls off Alexis's shorts, and the latter lies back and spreads her legs. Aislin tongues Alexis's sweet labia, then they switch positions and 69. With Alexis on top and Aislin on the bottom, the ladies bring each other to mutual climax!

Duration: 22:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 999.9 MB

Download Aislin & Alexis Crystal - Soft Skin Natural Body Lesbians

Girl Girl and Dreamy Masturbation - Abigail Dupree and Jessica Kay - Full HD 1080p

Am I pretty for you? Mmm Daddy please edge to orgasm with me, let me see your pulsing cock orgasm when I do. How many times do you orgasm to the thought me being fucked by another girl? Mmm, just thinking about two sexy females having fun with each other makes my pussy slick and wet. Is it fun to watch me pleasure myself with my favorite vibrator while thinking of your cum in my mouth? My pussy is so wet for your cum. Guys and gals fantasized all the time humping and sucking, riding waves of pleasure. Daddy please... can I cum again?

Download Girl Girl and Dreamy Masturbation - Abigail Dupree and Jessica Kay - Full HD 1080p

Video of Video Masturbation fingering outdoors Emma B & Paulina

Redhead Emma and slender Paulina sit outdoors and talk about their sexual experiences before Emma takes her knickers off and touches her hairy pussy. "Your pubic hairs are so nice and orange, Emma!Paulina takes her clothes off and squeezes her pert breasts, teasing her brown nipples. Emma touches her pink nipples and plays with her small breasts before both girls get turned on and masturbate to orgasm.

Duration: 18:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11719kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Video of Video Masturbation fingering outdoors Emma B & Paulina

Gardeners Volume Two

Studio: VivThomas
Cast: Amaris (aka Koko Amaris, Kortney, Kortney Y), Michelle H (aka Red Fox, Marga E, Micca, Michelle, Michelle H., Michelle Honey, Naomi), Sofi Smile (aka Sofi Smai, Sofi Smail, Sonia Smile, Sony Smile), Mia Split, Lilu Moon (aka Evgeniya, Lilu4u, Lily Moon),
Genres: All Girls, Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Pussy Licking, Fingering, Anal, Kissing, Brunettes, Blondes, Red Head, Butt Plugs, Close Up Ass, Close Up Breasts, Close Up Pussy, Shaved, Trimmed Bush, Facesitting, Outdoors, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Tiny Tits, Tattoo, Eu

At some point the seed of desire was planted and now these women are plowing that lush field, eager to feast on the juicy fruits of their labor. Director Sandra Shine serves up four enticing encounters featuring beautiful young women lost in the garden of spphic delights.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 20:28
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264)

File size: 433.4 MB

Download Gardeners Volume Two

Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay Girl Girl and Dreamy Masturbation

Am I pretty for you? Mmm please edge to orgasm with me, let me see your pulsing cock orgasm when I do. How many times do you orgasm to the thought me being fucked by another girl? Mmm, just thinking about two sexy females having fun with each other makes my pussy slick and wet. Is it fun to watch me pleasure myself with my favorite vibrator while thinking of your cum in my mouth? My pussy is so wet for your cum. Guys and gals fantasized all the time humping and sucking, riding waves of pleasure. please... can I cum again?

Download Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay Girl Girl and Dreamy Masturbation

Emma Starletto Evelyn Claire - Dreamcatcher Part 2 FullHD 1080p

Cast: Emma Starletto Evelyn Claire
Genres: Lesbian, Blonde, Bracelet Work Fantasies Amateur Sex Sitting Pussy Licking

Gorgeous blonde Emma Starletto is sitting topless on her bed, reading a postcard, as part two of Marc Rosewood's hot lesbian two-parter "Dreamcatcher" begins. She gets dressed and goes out looking for raven-haired beauty Evelyn Claire, who seduces her slowly and sensuously. Standing in front of the bathroom mirror so they can watch their reflections, Evelyn pulls off Emma's shirt, exposing her perky breasts and stroking her diamond-hard nipples.

Duration: 14:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7706kbps

File size: 831.5 MB

Download Emma Starletto Evelyn Claire - Dreamcatcher Part 2 FullHD 1080p

Francys Belle & Lexi Layo - Our Trip- Episode 03

Cast: Francys Belle & Lexi Layo
Genres: Lesbian, Brunette, Couple

Gorgeous Francys Belle goes girl-on-girl with her best friend Lexi Layo on vacation, in episode three of Andrej Lupin's erotic movie series "Our Trip." When their boyfriends go off for , the bikini-clad babes enjoy the Spanish sun poolside. As soon as the guys are out of sight, they start kissing passionately, hands inside each other's bikini briefs. They race inside their luxurious villa, Lexi stripping naked and lying back as Francys crawls between her legs. The topless cutie clamps her mouth onto Lexi's shaved pussy and works her tongue between the juicy folds, nudging her clit insistently. Lexi goes wild, grabbing her girlfriend's hair, holding her in place as her legs spread in a diamond and her entire body quivers through a powerful orgasm. Francys comes up briefly for air to let Lexi taste her own sex juice from her lips, then fingers her fuck buddy's dripping wet pussy until she cums again. Stripping naked, Francys straddles Lexi's face and lowers her shaved pussy onto her to.

Duration: 22:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3840kbps

File size: 646.0 MB

Download Francys Belle & Lexi Layo - Our Trip- Episode 03

Girl Girl and Dreamy Masturbation 720p

Cast: Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay
Genres: Lezdom, Strap-on, Dildo, Whipping, Lesbian, Masturbation

Am I pretty for you? Mmm please edge to orgasm with me, let me see your pulsing cock orgasm when I do. How many times do you orgasm to the thought me being fucked by another girl? Mmm, just thinking about two sexy females having fun with each other makes my pussy slick and wet. Is it fun to watch me pleasure myself with my favorite vibrator while thinking of your cum in my mouth? My pussy is so wet for your cum. Guys and gals fantasized all the time humping and sucking, riding waves of pleasure. please... can I cum again?

Download Girl Girl and Dreamy Masturbation 720p

Strap On Fuck with Kimber Lee

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Angelina Castro, Kimber Lee
Genres: bbw, big ass, big tits, lesbian, strapon

I told you things were going to get hot with my sexy girlfriend Kimber Lee came by to pay me a visit. How hot? Well check out this hot new scene as I lace up my big strap on dildo and pound her tight little pussy. It's a tight fit but slutty little Kimber loved every inch and came again and again on my big strap on dick. Check out the hot all girl action exclsuive for members now

Duration: 12:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2311kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 235.1 MB

Download Strap On Fuck with Kimber Lee

Coming Home To Her Volume 2

Release Year: 2019
Studio: VivThomas
Cast: Lexi Dona (aka Ali Evens, Carrol, Lexi, Lexie Dona, Lexy Dona, Mindy), Sabrisse (aka Miu, Aaliyah, Sabrissa S), Cindy Shine (aka Andrea Y, Sindi Shine, Stepanka, Vika Cindy Shine, Yvonne), Helena Moeller (aka Helena), Julia Rain, Katy Rose (aka Katie Rose,
Genres: Vignettes, All Girls, Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Pussy Licking, Fingering, Kissing, Brunettes, Blondes, Close Up Ass, Close Up Breasts, Close Up Pussy, Shaved, Trimmed Bush, Facesitting, Small Tits, Natural Tits, European Girls, Czech Girls, Ukrainian Girls, B

Home is the place where you can always be yourself. A place where you feel safety and comfort. For these gorgeous women, nothing feels more like home than that special place between their lovers' legs. With raw passion, captured as only Viv Thomas can, eight stunning beauties invite you to join them as they return home to embrace their burning desires for sapphic satisfaction.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 20:34
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264)

File size: 348.9 MB

Download Coming Home To Her Volume 2

Emily Willis, Kira Noir

Cast: Emily Willis, Kira Noir

Emily Willis wakes up in a stranger's bathtub after a wild party. Her fiancé has been calling and texting all morning, wondering where she is. Emily tells him the address so he can come pick her up, and then gets seduced by one of the hosts, Kira Noir, for a steamy and shower-y affair. After hooking up, however, Emily quickly realizes her engagement ring is missing! It looks like her stay might last a little longer than she anticipated.

Duration: 25:27
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1363kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 276.4 MB

Download Emily Willis, Kira Noir

Evelyn Claire, Emma Starletto - Dreamcatcher Part 2 (2020)

Cast: Evelyn Claire, Emma Starletto

Gorgeous blonde Emma Starletto is sitting topless on her bed, reading a postcard, as part two of Marc Rosewood's hot lesbian two-parter "Dreamcatcher" begins. She gets dressed and goes out looking for raven-haired beauty Evelyn Claire, who seduces her slowly and sensuously. Standing in front of the bathroom mirror so they can watch their reflections, Evelyn pulls off Emma's shirt, exposing her perky breasts and stroking her diamond-hard nipples. They kiss avidly as Evelyn gets naked too, then bends Emma over the sink and kneels to eat her pussy from behind. Emma raises one leg high as Evelyn spreads her sexy ass cheeks and licks her skilfully, then turns her around and sucks her clit. They move to the tiled floor, Emma going face down ass up and nuzzling Evelyn's fluffy bush as she eats her pussy. They move into scissors, grinding together orgasmically, both of them moaning with pleasure.

Duration: 14:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7706kbps

File size: 831.5 MB

Download Evelyn Claire, Emma Starletto - Dreamcatcher Part 2 (2020)