Pussies Of Ladies Was Gushing With Pleasure | Lesbian Lessons

Alyssa Comment

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

He took me behind the thigh and brought his health into my pussy. With quick and strong movements he pushed me to the back of the papa I went into the arms with my hands to his muscular body with uplifting glory, he stroked his heart and raised his body to his body and raised his face to him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10339kbps
Audio: 87kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Alyssa Comment

Lesbian Stories Vol. 3 Episode 4 - Liaison - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Katrina Moreno, Penelope Cum
Genres: Lesbian, Latinas, Naturals

Raven-haired stunner Katrina Moreno confesses her passion for sexy Penelope Cum, kissing and caressing her voraciously as episode four of Alis Locanta's steamy "Lesbian Stories Volume 3" begins. Katrina thrusts her hand inside Penelope's striped shorts and rubs her shaved pussy hard and fast, then slips her sticky digits into each of their mouths, so they can savor the flavor of Penelope's pussy juice. Penelope fingerbangs Katrina inside her skintight pants, then helps her undress, baring her beautiful big breasts. Katrina licks and fingers Penelope's audibly soaked honey hole, fucking her vigorously, making her lose control. Katrina lies back, huge tits jiggling and bouncing as Penelope fingers and eats her juiced up pussy avidly. She mounts Katrina in a sixty-nine and they chow down feverishly, driving each other over the edge. It's a sizzling conclusion to a full-on erotic connection between two gorgeous, sexually charged babes.

Duration: 17:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7768kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Lesbian Stories Vol. 3 Episode 4 - Liaison - FullHD 1080p

Alexis Crystal & Sarah Kay - I Can't Get Enough

Cast: Alexis Crystal & Sarah Kay
Genres: Lesbian, Bedroom, Barefoot, Panties,Bbreasts, Fingering, Strptease

Cute brunette Sarah Kay is in a playful mood, teasing gorgeous blonde Alexis Crystal. The girls are lounging on their bed as Andrej Lupin's hot lesbian movie "I Can't Get Enough" begins, and Sarah's gentle pestering turns to a sexy tussle as she grabs and tickles her sweetheart. Finally, Alexis has Sarah pinned, and tugs at her shirt so she can suck her hard nipples. She peels down Sarah's tight yoga pants and licks her through her panties, getting them soaking wet. Pulling them down too, Alexis eats Sarah's shaved pussy from behind, face buried between her firm ass cheeks. Sarah is just as eager to taste Alexis, stripping her naked and licking the intricate folds of her sex to make her moan with pleasure. Sarah fingerbangs her girlfriend as she laps at her clit, driving her to an intense orgasm. Now Sarah squats with thighs spread wide so Alexis can eat her pussy voraciously, gazing up at her as she makes her climax uncontrollably. Lying together in spoons, Alexis frigs her to a seco.

Duration: 20:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7722kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Alexis Crystal & Sarah Kay - I Can't Get Enough

Four boobs

Release Year: 2011
Studio: bigtitsparadise
Cast: Mary
Genres: Big Tits, Natural tits

Gorgeous sex with a gorgeous girl! Which of these girls looks more chic, decide for yourself! All girls behave passionately, and do not hesitate in their desires ...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 480.9 MB

Download Four boobs

Kel Blowie

Release Year: 2018
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Kel Bowie
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Breath Play, Choking, Deepthroat, Fucking, Vibrator

Kel Bowie is back and ready to blow for Kel Blowie, Part 2! She's chained up to a devious device, her neck immobilized in steel bondage. On her knees in a cute floral romper, Jesse wastes no time shoving his cock down her throat. She gags and drools everywhere during the sloppy blow job as he rubs his dick across her face.
Next, the device is pivoted up and she's brought to her feet, balancing in heels with her ass fully on display. Jesse quickly takes advantage of the vulnerable position, and her eyes roll back in her head as he begins fucking her roughly.
The device is flipped one more time, and Kel is bent over for more brutal fucking. Jesse rams into her gorgeous full ass, shading it pink from the impact. Finally, he treats her to the hitachi and she cums like crazy!

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Kel Blowie

My Raunchiest Lesbian Experience

Studio: R R
Genres: Lesbian, Kissing, All Girl

Sometimes an experienced woman comes to the ranch, where her friend is waiting and they are given a lesbian passion. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 18:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5321kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 736.4 MB

Download My Raunchiest Lesbian Experience

French and Brazilian lesbians - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Cassie Del Isla, Luna Corazon
Genres: Lesbian, Licking, Fingering, Tattoos

Lesbian lovers Luna Corazon and Cassie Del Isla are walking through the park, but Cassie is getting really chilly and wants Luna to warm her up! The couple kisses tenderly surrounded by trees, but as Cassie insists harder and harder to head home, Luna relents and they set off on their way. Inside the house, Cassie starts to climb the stairs to fetch a sweater, but Luna has other ways to warm her up. Grabbing Cassie's perky tits, Luna kisses her and brings her to the bedroom, where the couple quickly gets undressed so they can finger each other, taste each other, and truly express some hot and steamy love!

Duration: 22:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 981.2 MB

Download French and Brazilian lesbians - FullHD 1080p

Czech teen intense sapphic pleasure

Cast: Stacy Cruz, Elouisa
Genres: Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Lesbian, Work Fantasies, Small Ass, Athletic, Innie Pussy, Medium Skin, Big Naturals Tits, Outie Pussy, Small Tits

Photographer Stacy Cruz is taking pictures of petite model Elouisa in the woods, and as she snaps pics of the brunette's naked body, she feels herself getting turned on. Noticing Elouisa's hardening nipples, Stacy invites her model back to her studio so they can warm up. Once in the studio, things don't just warm up...they get hot! Stacy kisses the naked Elouisa, who plays with her boobs before sliding a hand down the front of her beige tights. Both ladies play with one another's titties and asses, before fingering each other to orgasm!

Duration: 25:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Czech teen intense sapphic pleasure

Kitty Du Jour & Rubi Valentine - Breakfist

Kitty is a wonderful partner, preparing crispy croissants and juice for her love, Rubi Valentine. Unfortunately Rubi isn't hungry for croissants juice! Luckily, she has a massive appetite for Kitty's.Kitty & Rubi kiss passionately before tasting each other, resulting in a steamy 69 & fisting! Now that's a we can get behind! Get it?

Duration: 18:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4556kbps

File size: 633.1 MB

Download Kitty Du Jour & Rubi Valentine - Breakfist

Alexis Crystal, Sarah Kay - I Cant Get Enough (2021)

Cast: Alexis Crystal, Sarah Kay
Genres: Lesbian

Cute brunette Sarah Kay is in a playful mood, teasing gorgeous blonde Alexis Crystal. The girls are lounging on their bed as Andrej Lupin's hot lesbian movie "I Can't Get Enough" begins, and Sarah's gentle pestering turns to a sexy tussle as she grabs and tickles her sweetheart. Finally, Alexis has Sarah pinned, and tugs at her shirt so she can suck her hard nipples. She peels down Sarah's tight yoga pants and licks her through her panties, getting them soaking wet. Pulling them down too, Alexis eats Sarah's shaved pussy from behind, face buried between her firm ass cheeks. Sarah is just as eager to taste Alexis, stripping her naked and licking the intricate folds of her sex to make her moan with pleasure. Sarah fingerbangs her girlfriend as she laps at her clit, driving her to an intense orgasm. Now Sarah squats with thighs spread wide so Alexis can eat her pussy voraciously, gazing up at her as she makes her climax uncontrollably. Lying together in spoons, Alexis frigs her to a seco.

Download Alexis Crystal, Sarah Kay - I Cant Get Enough (2021)

Amira Adara, Tiffany Tatum - Tell Me More FullHD 1080p

Cast: Amira Adara, Tiffany Tatum
Genres: Lesbian, Toys, Hairy Pussy, Passion, Petite

Tiffany Tatum has had one heck of a crazy night out on the town with plenty of sexcapades. She can't wait to share her adventures with her roommate, Amira Adara. What Tiffany doesn't know when she crashes into the room where Amira is hanging out, is that Amira has been getting busy with her vibrator and a glass of wine.

Duration: 25:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7086kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Amira Adara, Tiffany Tatum - Tell Me More FullHD 1080p

Lesbian Sister Blackmailed For Sex - Smarty Kat - Full HD 1080p

Lily Cade, my sister, is jealous that I get to leave home for college and live the life she never had. She finds my Instagram and proof of my lesbian life and threatens to tell our strict Christian parents about it unless I do exactly what she wants including eat her out and finger fuck her till orgasm. She takes pics while we are doing stuff and threatens to do things with the pics unless I continue to do what she wants in the future. Short but hardcore scene.

Duration: 16:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11583kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lesbian Sister Blackmailed For Sex - Smarty Kat - Full HD 1080p

Alexis Crystal & Sarah Kay - I Can't Get Enough 1080p

Cast: Alexis Crystal & Sarah Kay
Genres: Lesbian, Bedroom, Barefoot, Panties,Bbreasts, Fingering, Strptease

Download Alexis Crystal & Sarah Kay - I Can't Get Enough 1080p

Kenzie Taylor, Cadence Lux Hot Girl on Girl Sex on the Couch

Cast: Kenzie Taylor, Cadence Lux
Genres: Teen, Oral, Masturbation, Lesbian, Fetish, Milf, Big Boobs, Small Tits, Brunette, Blonde, Mature, Softcore, Hairy Pussy, Orgasm, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Pussy Rubbing, Step-family

She's conflicted. She's her stepmom, but she's also go mouth-watering tits, an ass to die for and a wet pussy that just won't quit.

Duration: 24:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kenzie Taylor, Cadence Lux Hot Girl on Girl Sex on the Couch

Italian and Spanish squirting 69

Cast: Anastasia Brokelyn, Martina Smeraldi
Genres: One-on-One, Sex, Squirt, Ass Licking, Face Sitting, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Indoors, Outdoors, Lesbian

Spanish and Italian lesbian lovers, Anastasia Brokelyn and Martina Smeraldi, go on a romantic nature walk, then head back to their cabin for some intimate naughty fun. Sitting on the couch, Anastasia rubs Martina's feet, then leans over and kisses the Italian brunette. Anastasia licks and caresses Martina's nipples, then Martina plays with Anastasia's tits too. Taking her pants off, Martina lays back and spreads her legs, then Anastasia pulls her panties to the side to lick her pussy. The ladies pleasure each other in 69, then enjoy some squirt-filled orgasmic mutual masturbation!

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5307kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 811.8 MB

Download Italian and Spanish squirting 69

Kian Jonni Darkko

The well-built stud has his fabulous looking wife tied in handcuffs and crams her deep throat with his massive boner before fingering her shaved pussy while she gives him some intense ball sucking.

Duration: 25:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7755kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kian Jonni Darkko

Kiere & Matty - Lesbian Finger Story

Studio: clubsweethearts
Cast: kiere and matty lesbian
Genres: Brunette, Clips, Euro, HD, Lesbian, Teen, 1080p

There's an old saying you might have seen floating around the internet that states, "Those who tell the stories rule the world". Many stories matter. Throughout the years, they have been used to dispossess and to malign. But stories can also be used to empower and humanize. Gather around and let me tell you a wonderful story about two curious lesbians exploring each other...

Duration: 15:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14541kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kiere & Matty - Lesbian Finger Story