Pussies Of Ladies Was Gushing With Pleasure | Lesbian Lessons

Thick Babes Maggie Green & Joslyn Jane Talk Dirty!

Studio: MaggieGreenLive
Cast: Maggie Green & Joslyn Jane
Genres: Lesbian, Blonde, Brunette, Big Ass, Big Natural Tits, Big Tits, MILF

Officer Green and Officer Jane are looking for some good dick on their day off. But you stumbled upon them and you definitely don't fit the bill! They waste no time giving you a verbal beatdown, showing you their huge tits and asses to torment you...after all, you're a little dick loser who doesn't stand a chance!!..

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5142kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 379.3 MB

Download Thick Babes Maggie Green & Joslyn Jane Talk Dirty!

Cherry Kiss Dolly Diore - Our Lucky Day Episode 2 - Date Night 1080p

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Cherry Kiss & Dolly Diore
Genres: Indoors, 69, Bracelet, Kitchen, Upskirt, Bikini, Pieced, Couch, Panties, Barefoot, Breasts, Fingering, Striptease, Lesbian, Blonde
Video language: English

Sexy brunette Dolly Diore is daydreaming about her passionate encounter with gorgeous Cherry Kiss, as the sequel to Sandra Shine's hot lesbian movie "Our Lucky Day" begins. She decides to invite her new girlfriend over for a special "Date Night," preparing a meal and putting on a tight dress to welcome the stunning blonde. They can't keep their eyes or hands off each other, kicking off their high heels and dancing seductively, kissing and touching. Dolly pulls down Cherry's dress and bra to bare her lovely breasts, sucking her nipples eagerly. Cherry returns the favor, stripping Dolly down to her panties and tugging them aside to eat her shaved pussy. Dolly's just as eager for a taste of Cherry's sweetness, bending her over the dining table and spreading her ass cheeks. She licks voraciously, making Cherry gasp with pleasure as she eats her hairy pussy, driving her to boiling point. Cherry pushes Dolly onto the sofa, lavishing attention on her beautiful breasts before licking her to a.

Duration: 22:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7722kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cherry Kiss Dolly Diore - Our Lucky Day Episode 2 - Date Night 1080p

Kendra James and Emily Marilyn

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Solo, Posing, Masturbation, Stockings, Breasts, Brunette, Indoors

We invited Kendra and Emily over to shoot together for this new site. We weren't really sure what we were going to shoot but we knew we wanted these two to get hot and bothered. Kendra wanted to wear her newest Agent Provacateur addition and since it looked so great on her we agreed. We wanted Emily to wear leather. This corset hugged all her curves in just the right ways. To emphasis just how long and sexy her legs are we put her in back seamed pantyhose. We couldn't forget the shoes now could we. You see both girls love shoes. Emily has a particularly large and extensive collection of her own heels. She's been into feet and shoes as long as we've known her! Now that everyone is dressed - let's have some fun. The lights are lit and the mood is set. All we have to do is sit back and watch. Watch these two gorgeous girls explore each other.

Duration: 24:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5046kbps

File size: 928.9 MB

Download Kendra James and Emily Marilyn

Just Us Girls! Quarantine Couch Exercise With Friends!

Cast: Joslyn Jane, Maggie Green, Angelina Castro
Genres: All Natural, Big Ass, Big Booty, big legs, Big Natural Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Cuban, Dildo, Dress, huge boobs ,Latina, Leggings, Masturbation, PAWG, Sex Toy

The plot of this video is vCurvy Cuban Angelina Castro & hottie Joslyn Jane decide to drop by for some home style couch (Co-op) exercise! We talk start this wonderful self pleasuring get together by discussing our big natural tits but it doesn't take long before we all get down & dirty, touching our plump pussies & making love to our dildos! It makes us ever wetter when we are next to each other, seeing everyone drill themselves to orgasm... hearing their breath and moaning! And can't forget our big beautiful butts on display for our orgasmic finale! Oh my! You'll love this video! ery interesting. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 14:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7799kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 854.0 MB

Download Just Us Girls! Quarantine Couch Exercise With Friends!

Kittina, Mona Blue - When Love Is Not Enough 1080p

Cast: Kittina, Mona Blue
Genres: Lesbian, Barefoot, Striptease, Fingering, Blonde, Breasts, Indoors

Gorgeous girlfriends Kittina and Mona Blue sit talking and flirting, as Andrej Lupin's hot lesbian movie "When Love Is Not Enough" begins. Elfin cutie Kittina kisses her sweetheart's hand, neck and lips, smiling with pleasure as sexy Mona sucks her pierced nipples. Kittina's gasps of pleasure grow louder as her lover peels off her white lace panties, then rubs and licks her shaved pussy until she's trembling through an intense orgasm. Mona straddles Kittina's face to get her shaved pussy eaten, rocking her hips as her girlfriend laps at her puffy folds. Mona has a powerful climax, then leans back so they can fingerbang each other avidly. She dismounts and they kiss passionately as she rides Kittina's fingers to another orgasm before the horny beauties are finally sated.

Duration: 20:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7777kbps

Download Kittina, Mona Blue - When Love Is Not Enough 1080p

Maggie Green - Getting Intimate with Carmen Valentina

Cast: Maggie Green, Carmen Valentina
Genres: All Natural, big boobs, Big Booty, Big Natural Tits, Big Tits, huge boobs, Lesbian, Lingerie, MILF, PAWG, Whooty

My sexy friend Carmen Valentina and I are taking advantage of some time alone to get a little intimate. We don't waste any time and get right down to business. Carmen is so good with her tongue and always knows just how to please me and I have to return the favor while you watch! Enjoy this girl on girl tease and stay tuned for the hot video update soon exclusive for members!

Duration: 9:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5538kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 405.5 MB

Download Maggie Green - Getting Intimate with Carmen Valentina

When Love Is Not Enough 1080p

Cast: Kittina, Mona Blue
Genres: Lesbian, Barefoot, Blonde, Breasts, Fingering, Indoors, Striptease

Gorgeous girlfriends Kittina and Mona Blue sit talking and flirting, as Andrej Lupin's hot lesbian movie "When Love Is Not Enough" begins. Elfin cutie Kittina kisses her sweetheart's hand, neck and lips, smiling with pleasure as sexy Mona sucks her pierced nipples. Kittina's gasps of pleasure grow louder as her lover peels off her white lace panties, then rubs and licks her shaved pussy until she's trembling through an intense orgasm. Mona straddles Kittina's face to get her shaved pussy eaten, rocking her hips as her girlfriend laps at her puffy folds. Mona has a powerful climax, then leans back so they can fingerbang each other avidly. She dismounts and they kiss passionately as she rides Kittina's fingers to another orgasm before the horny beauties are finally sated.

Duration: 20:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7777kbps

Download When Love Is Not Enough 1080p

Lexi Dona Teana - Multiple orgasms for cute lesbian 1080p

Cast: Lexi Dona Teana
Genres: Booty Shorts, Shorts, Socks, T-Shirt, Small Ass, Woman , Tattoo, Athletic, Czech, Black Hair, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Russian, Brunette, Thong, Outie Pussy, One-on-One, Sex, Ass Licking, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking

Cute lesbian lovers Lexi Dona and Teana are in bed together. Both babes are wearing short shorts, and Teana is looking fly in black and white striped socks. Leaning in and meeting halfway, the lesbians kiss, then Teana lifts Lexi's white shirt to lick her perky boobs. Lexi rubs Teana's pussy over her jean shorts, then slides her hand under to feel her lover's pink wetness. Teana bends her lover over and strips her, then fingers her doggystyle while licking her ass. The ladies then watch each other in mutual masturbation and cum multiple times together!

Duration: 24:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6190kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Lexi Dona Teana - Multiple orgasms for cute lesbian 1080p

Threesome Lesbian

Cast: Joslyn Jane, Karen Fisher, Maggie Green
Genres: Lesbian, Blonde, MILF, Masturbation, Threesome, Big tits, Linerge

Big Busty Threesome! Maggie Green and Karen Fisher with Family Member! The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 17:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 525.2 MB

Download Threesome Lesbian

Our Lucky Day Episode 2 - Date Night 1080p

Cast: Cherry Kiss, Dolly Diore
Genres: Lesbian, Barefoot, Bikini, Panties, Blonde, Bracelet, Breasts, Couch, 69, Fingering, Indoors, Kitchen, Pieced, Striptease, Upskirt

Sexy brunette Dolly Diore is daydreaming about her passionate encounter with gorgeous Cherry Kiss, as the sequel to Sandra Shine's hot lesbian movie "Our Lucky Day" begins. She decides to invite her new girlfriend over for a special "Date Night," preparing a meal and putting on a tight dress to welcome the stunning blonde. They can't keep their eyes or hands off each other, kicking off their high heels and dancing seductively, kissing and touching. Dolly pulls down Cherry's dress and bra to bare her lovely breasts, sucking her nipples eagerly. Cherry returns the favor, stripping Dolly down to her panties and tugging them aside to eat her shaved pussy. Dolly's just as eager for a taste of Cherry's sweetness, bending her over the dining table and spreading her ass cheeks. She licks voraciously, making Cherry gasp with pleasure as she eats her hairy pussy, driving her to boiling point. Cherry pushes Dolly onto the sofa, lavishing attention on her beautiful breasts before licking her to a.

Duration: 22:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7722kbps

Download Our Lucky Day Episode 2 - Date Night 1080p

Cristal May Lina

I passed the tongue from the testicles to the hollow. Scraped and smeared. Made a few circular movements with the tongue. His hands thrust me to his head, and turned their hair into a balm, which they did not bother them to save.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1765kbps

File size: 192.8 MB

Download Cristal May Lina

What She Deserves

Genres: Lesbian, Blonde, Brunette, Petite, Threesome

Wedding planner Lexi Luna is having business as usual as she gets ready to start working on Lilly Bell's wedding. She is in the kitchen preparing for their meeting and looking more than fine enough to fuck when Lilly shows up with her maid of honor, Gianna Dior. Gianna and Lilly have been friends for a long time, so it's only natural that Gianna is helping Lilly plan her wedding.
The trio sits down in the living room, where Lexi tries to get things moving. She can't hide her disappointment, however, that Lilly's fiance isn't there with them and that Gianna had to come in his place. She keeps derailing the conversation until Lexi has to step away to answer a phone call. While the wedding planner is gone is gone, Gianna confesses to Lilly that she misses her friend's old self. That alone would be enough to upset Lilly, but when Lexi returns and once again brings up the absence of Lilly's fiance, Lilly snaps.
Lilly's sadness is too much for Gianna to ignore. Reach over to comfort her b.

Duration: 21:29
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11929kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download What She Deserves

MadisonIvy Chastity Lynn

The weakness of her worthiness indicated to me the way, and I cautiously pushed my hands into her hands, where the sponges would come down. My dear little bear has a sweet, long wall and sigga. I got sick with her jaw bite, dropping and getting maximum excitation. And soon I felt it, as in the crown of the roof, its wrinkles were swollen and heated, the clitoris came up and sat down.

Duration: 9:51
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1782kbps

File size: 135.8 MB

Download MadisonIvy Chastity Lynn

Hottie Leads The Girlfriend On A Massage

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Jessica Jaymes & London Keyes
Genres: Lesbian, Natural Tits, Brunette, Raven, Customer, Massage, Medium Ass

London leads Jessica into the massage room. Jessica is a bit apprehensive and nervous, while London, the masseuse exudes calm and confidence. London exits, leaving Jessica alone in the room. Jessica slowly gets undressed.

London, outside the room, watches undetected and she likes what she sees. Once naked, London enters and begins a massage that Jessica is never going to forget.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:01
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hottie Leads The Girlfriend On A Massage

Horny Lesbians Pleasuring Each Other

Girls have a special way of treating each other's holes that's just got to be witnessed to be believed, so get yourself a big-ass slice of Lesbian Ass Eaters!

Duration: 24:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5516kbps
Audio: 90kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Horny Lesbians Pleasuring Each Other

Alysa Gap Anita Hengher

I put on a long clutch of a rubber and, sitting on a card, sent it to my pussy. A member slipped inside of me and filled up the desire from the desire to be prostrate. I slowly put in the wake of my partner, not for a second, without tearing my eyes off of Anna, which with a striking stride, was relieved by the stinging brunet.

Duration: 11:52
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1762kbps

File size: 161.9 MB

Download Alysa Gap Anita Hengher

Ladies Decide To Play With Each Others Clits

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Isis Love and Puma Swede
Genres: Lesbian, MILF, Latina, Blonde, Raven, Big Tits, Ass Worship, Big Tits Worship

Keiran is lucky enough to be with two women, Puma and Isis. The jealousy between the two women runs high because they both want Keiran all to themselves.

When they realize that Keiran has them both going crazy for him when in reality he doesn't give them any attention, they decide to ditch the dick and go with each others clits.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:37
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Ladies Decide To Play With Each Others Clits