Pussies Of Ladies Was Gushing With Pleasure | Lesbian Lessons

Lesbian Cookout

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Mary Frost, Amalia Davis, Darcy Dark
Genres: Anal, Lesbian, Threesome, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass,
Video language: English

Gorgeous teens Amalia Davis, Darcy Dark and Mary Frost are having fun in the kitchen. Their fun quickly turns into lesbians cooking in the kitchen as they strip and eat each other wet pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7414kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lesbian Cookout

HD Lesbian Sex Videos The Ass of My Dreams

Release Year: 2013
Studio: NewMFX
Cast: Evelyn Sin, Mel
Genres: Lezdom, Brazilian, Portuguese, Asshole, Licking, Big Ass, Big Tits, Legs, Dirty Talking, Verbal Humiliation, Domination, Submission, Lesbian, Kissing, Cunningulus

Mel is resting and having a good dreams, in this sweet dream Mel is on knees next to the sofa, looking for a beautiful girl fucking the asshole with a big dildo. The mighty goddess asks for Mel if she would like to fuck her ass. Mel says Yes!!! So the atractive girl calls for Mel holds the dildo and fuck very deep into the ass, Mel is doing a good job so Evelyn decides to let Mel worship her ass.

Duration: 30:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7823kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download HD Lesbian Sex Videos The Ass of My Dreams

Amanda Clarke (22), Isadora (47)

Cast: Amanda Clarke (22), Isadora (47)
Genres: Asslicking, Hairy, Lesbian, Masturbation

Amanda Clarke found out that her stepmom Isdaora has a hairy pussy, just like her. It's time to dive in that hairy bush for further investigation!

Duration: 34:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6920kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Amanda Clarke (22), Isadora (47)

Hot Brunette Babe And Her Naughty Mistress

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Anita Berlusconi And Lorena
Genres: Fetish, Anal, Bondage, Toys, Lesbian

Even when dressed in black leather and carrying a whip, Lorena from Spain looks like such a friendly, accessible kind of beauty, but you never know what a young woman may have in her closet...in this case, a submissive in the person of Anita Berlusconi!
Anita is bound by her wrists to the closet rod and flogged on her ass, tits, and pussy by Mistress Lorena. Her nipples are cruelly tweaked in this fetish XXX video...and she's made to crawl across the floor, under the black-wedgie-clad foot of her domme. Anita worships Lorena's shoe, and then her pussy and ass too...
Then Lorena brings out a silver bullet vibe and crams it into her Hungarian slavegirl's mouth...and then into her ass, while spanking those cheeks all the while. Then, in an ultimate humiliation, Lorena makes her slave lick the vibrator again before having her crawl back into the closet in the final moments of this exercise in lesbian bondage in Full HD!

Duration: 36:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Hot Brunette Babe And Her Naughty Mistress

Glasha Belkina - Defloration

Studio: Defloration
Cast: Glasha Belkina
Genres: Brunette, Clips, HD, Lesbian, 1080p, Defloration

I want to become a model or to be in films but till now I was too shy to do anything like this. I am 18 and I am a virgin. My name is Glasha and I am from Pushkin, near St Petersburg (Russia). My village is beautiful and many tourists come here but I would do anything to be able to go out and see the world.
Usually in school, I was very shy and would not talk much. But I love basketball and on the court I became a different person. We had a good basketball team and we have been to Moscow too to compete against a school there. We lost but the experience made me really want to travel more. There was one incident that made me grow up and I must share it here.
Once we had to go with the boy's team to another school. We travelled by bus all together. I sat by the window. Just before we had started, the captain of the boy's team sat by me. I felt goosebumps all over. As soon as the bus started, all started singing and making jokes while I kept looking out of the window and singing to myse.

Duration: 30:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14382kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Glasha Belkina - Defloration

HD Lesbian Sex Videos I Can't Resist of Your Mouth

Cast: Bruna, Caroline Vibe
Genres: Lezdom, Brazilian, Portuguese, Asshole, Licking, Big Ass, Lesbian, Kissing, Cunningulus

Caroline Vibe is a young girl, she has only 18, hot body and a naughty face. She loves sex, make love all day with men, women, she doesn't care, the main thing is have pleasure! We are blessed to have the best ass lickers from Brazil and Carol will see that. Today she'll have Bruna as slave to realize her desires, she starts asking to Bruna lick her pantie that is drilled into the buttocks. Bruna is doing a fantastic work and Caroline decided to remove that, when Bruna puts the wet mouth in Carol's pussy... what she did ??? Look to the camera and ask to cut... yes my friends, ask to cut. The reason ??? she will not resist 1 minute without cum. Was very sexy to see this young girl looking to the camera, asking for help LOL because she is fully of pleasure. what we did ? nothing, just keep to recording. The result was this amazing ass worship movie.

Duration: 32:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7821kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download HD Lesbian Sex Videos I Can't Resist of Your Mouth

Abella's Lesbian DP - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Abella Danger, Lyra Law, Cherie DeVille
Genres: Fingering, Blonde, Brunette, Toys, Anal, Deepthroat, Strap-on, Threesome, Double Penetration (DP), Big Ass

Lesbian 3 way action featuring Abella Danger taking on two strapons for an intense lesbian DP you won't want to miss. With wild analingus, multiple DP positions and multiple orgasms shared.

Duration: 37:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10408kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Abella's Lesbian DP - FullHD 1080p

First Time For Everything

Cast: Lulu Chu & Serene Siren
Genres: Lesbian, Asian, Blonde, Milf, Passion, Petite

Recently divorced Serene Siren is in the dining room taking selfies when her Madi Collins and Madi's BFF Lulu Chu walk in. The girls all chat as Serene shares her online dating woes ever since her husband left. Serene admits she's thinking of batting for the other team. She's just been catfished by so many older men!
When Madi's phone rings and she leaves the room, Lulu takes the opportunity to confess to Serene that she has also been thinking about taking girls for a test drive. Serene isn't about to pass up the opportunity to get her hands on her 's hot friend. She draws Lulu in for a kiss. As their hands mutually start wandering, Serene suggests they relocate to the bedroom so they can really see how far they want to take it.
Once they've moved to the bed and gotten reacquainted with each other's lips, Serene lays back and lets Lulu do some exploring. Lulu gets on her knees and tugs Serene's thong aside so she can inhale the musk of her new lover's arousal. Flicking her tongue o.

Duration: 30:00
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1339kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 323.0 MB

Download First Time For Everything

HD Lesbian Sex Videos Anal Kickback

Cast: Aline Cruel, Priscylla
Genres: Lezdom, Brazilian, Portuguese, Asshole, Licking, Big Ass, Lesbian, Kissing, Cunningulus

Priscilla is a bad girl, to don't go to jail Priscilla offers her great job to the police, She'll do a great ass worship in a very sexy way to have her freedom. But Aline is more smart than Priscilla, Aline will let Priscila worship her asshole and after put a handcuff in Priscilla, now with one more accusation.

Duration: 32:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7830kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download HD Lesbian Sex Videos Anal Kickback

Valentine's Day Lesbian Surprise

Cast: Maddy May - Paige Owens
Genres: Foot-Fetish, Footjob, Foot, Feet, Foot Worship Lesbian

Perfectly painted pink nail polish and shimmering pink lip gloss are the perfect highlights for sexy Paige as she answers the phone for her friend Maddy, who isn't home from work yet. Bad news...her boyfriend won't be able to make it for the special holiday. Or is it the perfect excuse to have a super sexy lesbian fuck session? Perching on the edge of Maddy's bed, Paige bites her lip as she dangles that sexy black high heel and wiggles her perfect arches, getting hornier by the minute, her pink pussy lips so wet at the thought of fucking Maddy. In front of the mirror, Paige bends over, sliding on a skimpy red thong, covering that perfectly trimmed pussy. She sprinkles red rose petals on the ground for her sexy roommate Maddy to find, expecting her see her man as she makes her way to the bedroom in neon pink high heels to find her sexy roommate on the bed, hungry for a horny lesbian makeout session. Paige starts pleasuring Maddy by rubbing her big beautiful pierced nipples sucking on e.

Duration: 38:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3789kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Valentine's Day Lesbian Surprise

Alexis Tae, Adira Allure - Hardcore Interracial Lesbians

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Alexis Tae, Adira Allure
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Toys, Small Tits, Girl-on-Girl, Gonzo, Lingerie, Black

The blonde and ebony duo, Alexis Tae and Adira Allure, begin with a sexy tease intro, escalating quickly into, and intense gonzo style sex. Stunning interracial lesbians engage in multiple orgasms shared. This is unscripted passionate lesbian sex at its finest!

Duration: 30:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7547kbps

Download Alexis Tae, Adira Allure - Hardcore Interracial Lesbians

HD Lesbian Sex Videos Big Asses Game

Cast: Alessandra Marques, Mayara Shelson, Melissa Ramos

in this fantastic movie, we have two hot girls Alessandra Marques and Mayara Shelson in a great ass licking game. Mayara wants to know if Alessandar really meet her slave's job and proposes an anal game. Alessandra was blindfolded and Mayara is creating some situations where Alessandra needs to identify her slave, they will play with their anal pleasure and sensations for all body. This is a very hot movie stuffed with much breastes worship, ass licking and pussy worship. Does will Alessandra Marques identify her slave's work blindfolded? watch here!

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download HD Lesbian Sex Videos Big Asses Game

Naughty Girl Has Prepared For A Hottie Some Sexual Dish

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Britney Amber, Julia Ann and Summer Brielle
Genres: Big tits, Blonde, Lesbian, Strap-on, Threesome

Everybody knows that Julia Ann is into pussy. That's why every year for her birthday she orders her servant Summer Brielle to bring her some sweet, young fresh pie for her dining pleasure.
This year, Summer has prepared for Julia a sexy little dish by the name of Britney Amber, and with Summer invited to get in on the action, this year promises to be the best Pussy Feast ever!

Duration: 37:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7820kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Naughty Girl Has Prepared For A Hottie Some Sexual Dish

HD Lesbian Sex Videos Big Tongue Into Tereza's White Ass

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Juliana, Tereza Lopes
Genres: Lezdom, Brazilian, Portuguese, Asshole, Licking, Big Ass, Big Tits, Legs, Dirty Talking, Verbal Humiliation, Domination, Submission, Lesbian

Angel loves to fuck her asshole and will use the tongue of Felicia to get pleasure. The little girl is a real lesbian and will be a pleasure to lick Angel's asshole

Duration: 29:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download HD Lesbian Sex Videos Big Tongue Into Tereza's White Ass

Jill Kassidy, Zoe Sparx - The Photoshoot (2021)

Cast: Jill Kassidy, Zoe Sparx
Genres: Lesbian

Photographer Zoe Sparx is shocked when Jill Kassidy, one of her models from a catalogue shoot, offers to do a sexy shoot in the woods for her portfolio. Zoe tries to play it cool but Jill taking off her clothes in the woods turns her on. Zoe struggles to remain professional but Jill decides to seduce her right there in the woods. The pair go back to Zoe's house to have sex.

Duration: 33:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 248kbps

Download Jill Kassidy, Zoe Sparx - The Photoshoot (2021)

Making Her Perfect Secretary

Tina's new secretary Ella has been with her for a week now and it seems like a pretty good fit. Of course, Tina can't bear to have such an attractive assistant without turning her into her plaything beginning with a mysterious gas leak, some questionable coffee, disappearing clothes and a borrowed slutty outfit, Tina gets Ella exactly where she wants her. When she finally sits her down in front of a power point presentation with a weird swirling image, she knows her little treat is ready. That weekend she has Ella over to her house to finish up their work when another more powerful swirl followed by an overnight hitachi masturbation session finishes the job and turns Ella into the perfect, pussy licking secretary sex servant that Tina has been looking for.

Duration: 37:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7753kbps
Audio: 267kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Making Her Perfect Secretary

Lana Roy & Nata Ocean & Liya Silver - Lez B-Day Celebration

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Lana Roy , Nata Ocean , Liya Silver
Genres: Anal, Threesome, Lesbian, Teen, Babes, Brunette, Dildo, Toys, Natural Tits, Petite

Three sexy teens, Nata Ocean, Liya Silver, and Lana Roy, celebrate a birthday the way it deserves to be celebrated.

Duration: 30:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6786kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Lana Roy & Nata Ocean & Liya Silver - Lez B-Day Celebration

Angela white x bree daniels

The trailer doesn't even begin to show you how wild this scene gets! Bree Daniels and I start off slow and sensual. But it seems that the more dominant I become with Bree the wetter she gets. I take control, sitting on her face and insisting that she masturbate for me. She orgasms hard with my fingers wrapped around her neck and I make her lick her own sweat and cum off the ottoman.

Duration: 36:31
Video: 1920x960, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Angela white x bree daniels

Fulfilling Her Femdom Fantasy

Cast: Stoney Lynn, Lexi Luna
Genres: Big Tits, Brunette, Doggystyle, Girl On Girl, Lesbian, Pussy Lick, Shaved Pussy, Teen, Tiny, Strap-on, Trimmed Pussy

Stoney Lynn was in a bind for cash and was willing to do anything to get it. Her boyfriend recommended an unsavory option, but Stoney was incredibly desperate. She was sent to a big mansion where she met Lexi Luna. Within minutes of meeting her, Stoney was presented with a fat stack of cash and commanded to worship Lexi's feet. Stoney followed instructions promptly, and before she knew it her tits were out and Stoney was getting DYKED hardcore style. Lexi then began to power finger her pussy and had Stoney lick her juicy mature cunt. Lexi then defiled Stoney's pussy with a taut strap on dildo until she was fully satisfied. Stoney got her money, and Lexi fulfilled her femfdom fantasies for the week. What could be better?

Duration: 33:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Fulfilling Her Femdom Fantasy