Pussy And Asshole With Brutal Dildos In Red Gaping Holes | Fisting

Makfuk

Spring Time Sounding

Release Year: 2014
Studio: roxyraye
Video language: English

This update is perfect for all my lovers of urethra sounding. This one is one of my most intense sessions where I dress up in my dark black wig and tight corset and take on some brand new sounds in my spring time room. A lovely member of the site, Hiwatinc, got me a lovely new...

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 394.7 MB

Download Spring Time Sounding

Makfuk

Showertime Enema Play

I was taking a shower and having a little enema play when you guys snuck up on me. But, since I'm not camera shy, I didn't mind, and invited you guys in to have some fun with me. Putting the enema wand deep in my butt really filled me full of water, but I wanted to feel it in...

Duration: 21:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps

File size: 478.1 MB

Download Showertime Enema Play

Makfuk

Zazie Skymm & Rebecca Black - Two Petite Kinky Blondes

Cast: Zazie Skymm, Rebecca Black
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Licking, Fingering

Naughty lesbians Rebecca Black and Zazie Skymm decide to have some kinky fun with each other. They kiss and lick each other's assholes before Zazie begins fisting Rebecca's tight ass making her moan in pleasure. Then Rebecca gives an awesome gape what a fun time.

Duration: 25:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5307kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Zazie Skymm & Rebecca Black - Two Petite Kinky Blondes

Makfuk

Helena and Vicky - Platinum Blonde Fisting

Cast: Helena Valentine, Vicky Love
Genres: Blonde, Fisting, Lesbian

Beautiful petite babes Helena Valentine and Vicky Love go wrist deep for our viewing pleasure. Watch these naked vixens make love with four fingers in front of the camera. The fisting action between these blondes gets really hot; hear the orgasms bounce off the walls as these angels go deeper and deeper down the love canal.

Duration: 19:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6630kbps

File size: 999.2 MB

Download Helena and Vicky - Platinum Blonde Fisting

Makfuk

Santa's Slut

Happy Holidays to everyone! This year I'm Santa's dirty little slut and I'm ready to show you just how I've been on his naughty list. I have an assortment of very big candy cane sticks, candy cane cone trees, a big red tongue toy that gets pounded in both holes and even a custom...

Duration: 22:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps

File size: 495.3 MB

Download Santa's Slut

Makfuk

Angel Wicky, Victoria Pure - Sliding it in

Cast: Angel Wicky (fisted), Victoria Pure (fister)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

It's about time we featured two stunning blondes here on Fister Twister and this week Victoria Pure gets to play dominant as she takes control of big boobed Angel Wicky! Victoria is rubbing her pussy all over Angel's naked body and after they kiss, Victoria pours oil all over Angel's big tits and hairy pussy! She massages the oil in while enjoying Angel's huge tits and starts to rub her pussy while this hot couple continue to kiss! Victoria gapes and fingers Angel's pussy, licking her fingers and also gives Angel a little taste before she bends her over into the doggystyle position and stretches her pussy even more! Using some red tongs, Angel's pussy is gaped apart ever so slightly more than before as Victoria works her pussy up to some serious lesbian fisting! But first, Victoria decides to break her in gently with a massive flesh like dildo! Soon Victoria is fist fucking Angel's pussy rapidly as Angel thrusts with her big boobs bouncing all over the place. Angel sucks Victoria's m.

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6423kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Angel Wicky, Victoria Pure - Sliding it in

Makfuk

Antonia Sainz, Tiny Tina - Serious Stretching (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Antonia Sainz, Tiny Tina
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Antonia Sainz joins us again for another scene and today she gets to play with dark haired cutie, Tiny Tina. She can't keep her hands off Tina's petite body and touches her pussy before letting Tina lick her fingers clean. As Tina bends over into the doggystyle position, Antonia gapes apart her pussy with her fingers and stretches her to the max. She moves onto a metal speculum and as Tina changes positions, she clasps her hand around Antonia's as her pussy is gaped apart even further. She sucks the speculum clean and Antonia gets hold of a monster sized black dildo which she slips between Tina's juicy pussy lips. This is all in preparation for Antonia's fist fuck fun as she easily slides her hand up Tina's pussy. Tina loves the feeling of getting fisted and masturbates while she rides Antonia's fist until she orgasms in this lesbian fisting scene!

Duration: 19:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6047kbps

File size: 922.8 MB

Download Antonia Sainz, Tiny Tina - Serious Stretching (2020)

Makfuk

Sliding as many fingers into her pussy

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Using some candles, Antonia teases Laura's nipples briefly before sliding them into her pussy. Using both candles, Antonia gapes apart Laura's pussy ready for what she has in store. Next up, Antonia toys Laura's pussy with a monster sized dildo and lets her ride it. Bending her over into the doggystyle position, she speeds things up and Laura masturbates at the same time. Antonia knows that Laura's ready for the fisting challenge and fist fucks her juicy pussy. While laying on the table, Antonia fists Laura while she masturbates at the same time and gives herself a fist deep orgasm! You won't want to miss these fisting lesbians in our latest scene!

Duration: 22:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6228kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sliding as many fingers into her pussy

Makfuk

Ass Gaped Wide - Antonia Sainz & Claudia Macc - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Claudia Macc
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Antonia beckons over the gorgeous Claudia Macc who wanted to see if she has what it takes to complete the Fister Twister lesbian fisting challenge. These naked babes start to kiss each other and run their hands all over their slender figures when Antonia starts to rub Claudia's ass. She sits her down and really works her tight ass hole with her fingers, gaping it apart and teasing it before spitting on it and inserting a finger. After some more stretching using her fingers, Antonia gets Claudia to lick a metal speculum which she then inserts into Antonia's ass. This helps to really gape her ass hole apart and Claudia gives her little sex toy a good lick clean afterwards! Moving onto something a little bigger, Claudia starts to fuck Antonia in the ass with a big pink and black sex toy. She manages to get it all of the way in while Claudia masturbates with her fingers. Antonia knows that her ass is ripe and ready for the next step. She slides her whole fist into Claudia's ass, easily fi.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6887kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ass Gaped Wide - Antonia Sainz & Claudia Macc - FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

A Tranquil FistnRide

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SensualPain
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Dildo, Anal

Sometimes, Master James will walk into my room right in the middle of a session with a client and start stroking his perfect cock and teasing me unabashedly. This, my dear friends, is a delicious view of what happens to me. Insatiable is an understatement as I slide my fist into my slick ass hole, trying not to show the discomfort on my face and failing miserably. I grab a large plug and get busy with it knowing that I want more. I back up onto the cock on the fuckpost and ride it hard and deep moaning in pleasure and getting more and more crazed with lust for human cock. I turn around and begin to mouth fuck the cock that was just in my ass, shoving it deep down my throat as to not miss an inch of it. My ass needs more though so I turn back around and grab another cock for my mouth as I slide right back down on that cock. I love being filled from both ends but my pussy is feeling left out so I take the cock from my outh and slide it into my pussy riding both holes with my labia sprea.

Duration: 19:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 993.7 MB

Download A Tranquil FistnRide

Makfuk

Gapeway To Heaven

Cast: Linda Sweet, Vinna Reed

Cute babe Linda Sweet thinks she can take on our fisting blonde, Vinna Reed in todays scene for Fister Twister and as you will see, she does a damn good job of it! Vinna wastes no time in being dominant and bends Linda over before gaping her ass apart with her fingers. She manages to stretch it impressively but knows that her ass is going to need a bit of teasing before it will take her whole fist! With Linda still bent over, Vinna slides her fingers inside Linda's mouth, giving her a taste of her anal juices. She uses a metal speculum which she inserts into Linda's gaping ass hole and stretches it even further, making Linda lick the speculum clean when she is finished. There is something seriously sexy about watching Vinna Reed when she is in control! Next up, Vinna toys Linda's ass even more and this time uses a monster sized dildo to really ease it open. Her efforts pay off as it takes minimal effort for Vinna to start to fist fuck Linda's ass and when she slides her whole hand bac.

Duration: 21:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Gapeway To Heaven

Makfuk

Tight Little Pussy

Big boobed babe Rachel Evans is in the mood for some more lesbian fisting fun so she decided it was time for another challenger. Pretty blonde Sandra Bell was up for some fun and agreed to offer her pussy for the taking. Both girls start this scene naked and Sandra gets to grips with Rachel's ample breasts. Rachel bends Sandra over and starts to rub her pussy with her fingers, running her thumb over her labia while spitting onto it at the same time. She inserts a couple of her fingers into Sandra's pussy, stretching it apart a little and easing into it gently. If she is going to get her whole fist in there, she needs to work her way up to it! Laying Sandra slightly on her side and slides some kitchen tongs into her pussy to gape it a little more. Sandra rubs herself at the same time with her long red nailed fingers, making herself nice and wet too. Rachel is feeling really horny and lets Sandra practice her blowjob skills on a hugely thick black dildo. Rachel eases it into Sandra's pu.

Duration: 25:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6222kbps

Download Tight Little Pussy

Makfuk

Panty Tease with JOI Orgasm and DirtyTalk

Studio: SensualPain
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Vibrator, Masturbation

Nothing like a tight pair of panties riding up in between my pussy and ass. I know you have wanted me for so long and my teasing has gotten you so hard for me. Stroke that cock while I tease you a bit more by pulling and stretching my panties til they can be stretched anymore. Up in between my pierced cunt lips I pull them until out peak my perfect lips for you to get a peak. I've wanted you for so long too but didn't know how to tell you. Get that dick nice and hard for me.. show me what you are going to fuck me with you nasty boy. Now don't you dare cum until I do. That's right... 5....4.....3.....2...1 now cum with me and then watch me open up my wet pussy for you to see. So hungry she is for your cock.

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Panty Tease with JOI Orgasm and DirtyTalk

Makfuk

Nicol Love, Chrissy Fox

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's XXL pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from beh.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps

Download Nicol Love, Chrissy Fox

Makfuk

Ass Gaped Wide - Antonia Sainz & Claudia Macc - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Claudia Macc
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Dildo, Speculum

Antonia beckons over the gorgeous Claudia Macc who wanted to see if she has what it takes to complete the fisting challenge. These naked babes start to kiss each other and run their hands all over their slender figures when Antonia starts to rub Claudia's ass. She sits her down and really works her tight ass hole with her fingers, gaping it apart and teasing it before spitting on it and inserting a finger. After some more stretching using her fingers, Antonia gets Claudia to lick a metal speculum which she then inserts into Antonia's ass. This helps to really gape her ass hole apart and Claudia gives her little sex toy a good lick clean afterwards! Moving onto something a little bigger, Claudia starts to fuck Antonia in the ass with a big pink and black sex toy. She manages to get it all of the way in while Claudia masturbates with her fingers. Antonia knows that her ass is ripe and ready for the next step. She slides her whole fist into Claudia's ass, easily fitting it all in! They c.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6887kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ass Gaped Wide - Antonia Sainz & Claudia Macc - FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Tina Hot get a fistful of Mira Cuckold - pussy & ass 23.11.2017

Cast: Samia Duarte, Misha Cross, Tina Hot, Mira Cuckold
Genres: fisting, lesbian, anal, femdom

Mira Cuckold is trespassing where she shouldn't be, but for cosplay freaks Tina Hot, Misha Cross, and Samia Duarte she's exactly where they want her! These three kinksters are dressed up like some sort of future security babes, and once they get a hold of Mira they really let her have it for her crimes - in the form of some nasty femdom that ends in a fist up her hot ass! Oiling that hot pussy and asshole up, there's no stopping this madness until that ass is beautifully gaped! Get into the cosplay game and see just how deliciously dirty this lesbo foursome can get!

Duration: 19:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6398kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 927.7 MB

Download Tina Hot get a fistful of Mira Cuckold - pussy & ass 23.11.2017

Makfuk

Roxys Easter Special

I did a special Easter update for you guys this week, and I even put on a bunny outfit for you... well, at least some of the bunny outfit. I added some funny bunny stuff, including carrots, celery and of course Easter eggs and candy! Happy Easter, everyone!...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:43
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 428.0 MB

Download Roxys Easter Special

Makfuk

Assfisting Party (2014)

Studio: CUMPLEXXX
Genres: Fisting

Janice will let you fuck her mouth or her pussy but it isnt really a party until you have all five fingers shoved straight up her ass! This AssFisting Party really shows you the limits of what a girl can do and the ways that a good fist fuck can often help her to go beyond her old boundaries to reach new ones. Start off slow and be sure to use plenty of lube, but once Janice has her boots up high in the air and her eyes closed thats when its time to use some strength and power to get every lubed knuckle inside her tight teen ass. She wont cum unless you are wrist-deep inside her dumper and if you watch closely youll see she even grabs her costars hand so she can speed up the butthole jamming to get plenty of cum out of her pussy!

Duration: 25:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3383kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 639.4 MB

Download Assfisting Party (2014)

Makfuk

Nesty & Frida Sante - Fist Me Harder

Cast: Nesty, Frida Sante

Frida Sante and Nesty get together for a sexy make-out session that turns into a filthy fisting, orgasm-filled experience for both babes! Watch the sexy brunette take all four fingers deep inside her as she moans with pleasure. These two petite lesbians know all the secrets to a perfect climax, and explode with wet juices into each other's mouths.

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6653kbps

File size: 968.2 MB

Download Nesty & Frida Sante - Fist Me Harder

Makfuk

Xmas & New Year Champagne

Release Year: 2009
Studio: LaylaExtreme
Cast: Layla
Genres: fisting

Today I've achieved a new personal record : a bottle of champagne in pussy! After double fisting then inserting the huge black monster toy, I had the feeling of new year spirit : the bottle in, fat part first. It's so much bigger than a wine bottle; but it went up all the way in! I feel ready for new records in 2010, new and fun stuff and more extreme pussy insertions.

Duration: 22:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2929kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 537.1 MB

Download Xmas & New Year Champagne