Pussy And Asshole With Brutal Dildos In Red Gaping Holes | Fisting

Makfuk

Antonia Sainz, Silvia - Sliding into silvia

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Silvia (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Antonia is in the mood for some more lesbian fisting and this week she gets to take control of stunning brunette babe Silvia Dellai. This stunning brunette couple start kissing while Antonia oils up Silvia's firm tits before Antonia works her way down to Silvia's pussy. She starts to massage it then inserts a finger, letting Silvia taste herself then using some black tongs, Antonia gapes Silvia's pussy wide apart while using it as a sex toy! Silvia bends over into the doggystyle position and Antonia gets to work on her pussy with a baseball bat to try and stretch her even more ready for a good hard fist fuck. After this more solid penetration, Silvia easily takes Antonia's fist, and masturbates during her lesbian fisting. She decides to stand up and ride Antonia's fist before she orgasms and with her pussy play in full swing, Silvia orgasms hard, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6580kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Antonia Sainz, Silvia - Sliding into silvia

Makfuk

Stretching My Holes - Many Toys in her Holes

Video language: English

Going solo this week, just me and some large toys in my holes. I used a good variety, small to large, and even used all of my holes. Nothing like the feeling of being filled from all sides. Keep the requests and emails coming... I love to hear from you guys!...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:46
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 315.8 MB

Download Stretching My Holes - Many Toys in her Holes

Makfuk

Nicole Love and Rebecca Black - Your Anus Will Be Stretched

Cast: Nicole Love, Rebecca Black
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting

Cute babes Rebecca Black and Nicole Love go wild trying anal fisting. Nicole Love uses her soft fist to stretch Rebecca Black's anus.

Duration: 21:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 801.0 MB

Download Nicole Love and Rebecca Black - Your Anus Will Be Stretched

Makfuk

Chloe Lamour, Sofia Lee (Busty Showdown

Cast: Chloe Lamour, Sofia Lee
Genres: big ass, big tits, fisting, oil, lesbian, toys

Sexy big boobed babes Sophia Lee and Chloe Lamour look like they could be sexy sisters and this pair are the perfect match for a big titted lesbian fisting scene! Chloe takes the lead and as Sophia leans back, Chloe teases her pussy lips and gapes her wide apart with her fingers. This exotic hottie fingers her pussy and then slides her hand into Sophia's mouth to let her taste her own pussy juices. Sophia bends over and Chloe moves onto some white tongs which she slips into Sophia's pussy and gapes her apart even further with ease. She needs to make sure that Sophia is perfectly stretched, ready for her lesbian fist fuck experience and the next toy to use is a monster sized flesh dildo which easily enters her juicy hole and makes Sophia groan. Sophia masturbates as Chloe starts fisting her pussy and they change positions a couple of times to give Sophia the maximum pleasure and make her orgasm!

Duration: 24:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps

Download Chloe Lamour, Sofia Lee (Busty Showdown

Makfuk

Ebba & Vinna Reed - Vinna Wants It Rough!

Cast: Ebba, Vinna Reed
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

We do love it when naughty blonde Vinna Reed is in the mood for another lesbian fisting conquest and in today's scene on Fister Twister she gets to play with stunning newcomer, Ebba. Vinna plays with her big boobs before moving down to her pussy and starts to tease her some more. She lets Ebba taste herself and continues fingering her pretty frantically. Bending Ebba over, Vinna spanks her and then spits down onto her pussy and ass before she stretches her pussy open with her fingers. She gets pretty dominant with Ebba and pushes her around like a rag doll! Using some red tongs, Vinna uses them to pink Ebba's nipples then gapes her pussy open with them. She looks like she is enjoying herself when she bends Ebba over and slides a monster sized dildo into her juicy pussy! Next, Vinna gets to the main event and fist fucks Ebba hard and fast. She masturbates while Vinna has most of her forearm inside her in this brutal fisting scene and orgasms... again, hard and fast!

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6433kbps

File size: 950.0 MB

Download Ebba & Vinna Reed - Vinna Wants It Rough!

Makfuk

BrutalDildos Iva Part 3

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Iva
Genres: Anal, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

There's a very good chance that the first thing you'll notice in this scene Gorgeous Iva gets an orgasm from sex toys watch and enjoy!!

Duration: 22:52
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download BrutalDildos Iva Part 3

Makfuk

Nikky and Gina Gerson - Fisting Delight

Cast: Nikky Thorne, Gina Gerson
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Passionate ladies Gina Gerson and Nikky Thorne kiss and strip off their underwear to get into some kinky fun. They eat each other's wet pussies before naughty Gina rams her fist deep inside Nikky until she makes her orgasm hard.

Duration: 24:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5974kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Nikky and Gina Gerson - Fisting Delight

Makfuk

Abigail Dupree - How Much Can I Take

Cast: Abigail Dupre
Genres: Solo, Anal, Dildo, Masturbation, Stockings, Pierced Puss

If I were your girlfriend, I would make sure that we will have lots of fun together. If I were your slave, I would make sure you would have more fun at my expense. I really have fun Masturbating for you, to you and with you. Trying to put extra-large things in my butt is quite the experience and always a challenge. I have a bit of sexy fun in this light-hearted session of seeing 'How Much Can I Take' in my ass.

Duration: 17:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 894.4 MB

Download Abigail Dupree - How Much Can I Take

Makfuk

ArgenDana Takes Gigant Dildo In Her Ass

Release Year: 2020
Cast: ArgenDana
Genres: Deep Anal, Huge Dildo, Big Toy, Doggystyle, Hardcore, MILF, Large Insertion

On this clip where you will see how a giant finger from a magical tale invades my room and becomes my greatest anal sexual fantasy, I put it so deep that I feel like it fills my belly, it is really beautiful and entertaining, enjoy it. The toy is developed by my friends at MrHankeys Toys is called MidAss Touch Dildo.

Duration: 22:47
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 7372kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Download ArgenDana Takes Gigant Dildo In Her Ass

Makfuk

Only inwardly with his fist

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Anna Ray (fisted), Lucia Denvile (fister)

Naughty Lucia Denvile gets her hands on a new hot blonde to play with in today's Fister Twister Challenge. Anna Ray looks pretty innocent and she is certainly in for an eye opener! Before the action starts, Lucia treats us to a naked dance and then turns around a chair to reveal her cute blonde girlfriend! She starts to rub her pussy with her hands and then inserts a couple of fingers into her oiled up honeypot. Using a metal speculum, Lucia pinches Anna's nipples then rubs the metal against her pussy before inserting it and using it to gape her pussy apart. When Anna's pussy is nice and wet, Lucia frantically fucks her with a monster sized dildo while Anna enjoys masturbating at the same time. Anna then turns over into the doggystyle position on the chair and Lucia starts her fist fuck fun. She slides her hand in slowly to start then easily speeds up! Anna changes positions and settles on riding Lucia's fist before she pulls out and sits on Lucia, kissing her passionately while Lucia.

Duration: 25:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7066kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Only inwardly with his fist

Makfuk

Jeri Lynn - Self Fisting in Chucks

Cast: Jeri Lynn
Genres: Solo, Amateur, Brunette, Fisting, MILFs, Miniskirts

This was made as a custom video. I start out in all black t-shirt, skirt, and Chuck Taylor shoes. I strip out of my top and skirt to reveal my matching black and white Calvin Klein bra and underwear. Warming my pussy up with a few fingers and hard pussy slaps, I work my out of the underwear set leaving on my black shoes for the rest of the video. After I'm out of my clothes, I go wrist deep and gape several times until completion. This video offers different positions at a fixed camera point highlighting my entire body for most of the video. I do show some body close ups at the beginning but wanted to focus mainly on showing my full body throughout the video. I sit and stand with rear and front views while using my hand to fuck myself from front and back

Duration: 19:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4711kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 710.8 MB

Download Jeri Lynn - Self Fisting in Chucks

Makfuk

Barbie Sins, Victoria Pure - Barbie sins

Cast: Barbie Sins (fisted), Victoria Pure (fister)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Naughty blonde Barbie Sins thinks she can pass the Fister Twister challenge so who better to match her with than Victoria Pure! Barbie bends over on a white leather chair as Victoria touches her all over and as Barbie turns over and relaxes back, Victoria starts to play with her pussy lips. She gapes her pussy apart with her fingers and while fingering her pussy, Victoria lets Barbie suck on her fingers to taste her own juices. She uses a metal speculum to stretch Barbie's pussy even more in the doggystyle position and then moves onto a fist dildo. Victoria is so experienced in this challenge that she knows exactly how to soften up a pussy ready for fisting! Next it's time for the real thing and Victoria slides her fist up inside Barbie's pussy while she stands, giving her that fist fuck she desires! Barbie masturbates at the same time as being fisted and after changing positions, Victoria gets even deeper into her pussy and makes her orgasm hard before shoving her juicy fingers into .

Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6602kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Barbie Sins, Victoria Pure - Barbie sins

Makfuk

Lucia Is At It Again

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Lucia Denvile (fister), Sindy Raico (fisted)

Lucia Denvile is back by popular request as today's fister in our latest Fister Twister scene. Taking the challenge is blonde babe Sindy Raico who thinks she has what it takes. Both girls are feeling seriously horny and with their naked bodies already oiled up, they kiss passionately before Sindy climbs onto a white table. Lucia massages her ass, rubbing it all over before moving to her pussy where she treats her XXL pussy lips to some play. She starts to lick her pussy to moisten it up a bit and then fingers her before letting eager Sindy taste her own juices. Sindy turns over and Lucia continues her pussy play with the help of some black kitchen tongs which she uses to gape Sindy's pussy apart that little bit extra. Next, Lucia has something in mind that takes size to the extreme. This massive brown sex toy is sucked then inserted into Sindy's hole, pushed in as far as it will go. This is the perfect toy to gape Sindy even more and easily lets Lucia insert her whole fist into Sindy.

Duration: 24:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lucia Is At It Again

Makfuk

Ella Gilbert - Oily Fisting On My Kitchen Floor

Cast: Ella Gilbert
Genres: Fisting, Anal, Masturbation, Lotion/Oil Fetish, Anal, Anal Play

This is the most sensual fisting session u have ever seen! Almost 20 mins of continous anal fisting! Of course I dont ignore my pussy, I made it cum really hard right before I started fisting my lovely tight asshole!

Duration: 19:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4838kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 706.6 MB

Download Ella Gilbert - Oily Fisting On My Kitchen Floor

Makfuk

BrutalDildos Jenny

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Jenny
Genres: Big Toys Dildo, Fisting, Masturbation

We could see the lovely Jenny before with many guys and even with some women, what more, we even saw her playing with her own pussy. But she never tried her anal skills in front of the camera..

Duration: 22:07
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 1.0 GB

Download BrutalDildos Jenny

Makfuk

Linda Sweet And Laura Crystal

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Linda Sweet And Laura Crystal
Genres: Anal, Toys Dildo, Lesbian, Masturbation

Two very hot girls taking big strapons in every hole! Linda gets her pussy and asshole sex. Then Laura takes a huge red dildo in her tight pussy and in her tiny asshole!

Duration: 24:33
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

Download Linda Sweet And Laura Crystal

Makfuk

Fisting Both Holes

Cast: Mohawk Molly
Genres: Vaginal fisting, anal fisting, solo

Pussy gaping and fisting, then i stretch both my little holes at the same time. I manage to get my whole fist in my ass first the very first time ever! I can still hear the angels sing

Duration: 19:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 12206kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Fisting Both Holes

Makfuk

BrutalDildos Shania

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Shania
Genres: Dildo

Beautiful red-haired bitch Shania riding a colored dildo and posing for you. Enjoy...We carefully selected this exclusive material coming off and have fun.

Duration: 21:10
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 996.5 MB

Download BrutalDildos Shania

Makfuk

Keri Berry - Girl Girl

Cast: Keri Berry
Genres: Anal, Fisting, Girl Girl, Lesbian, Pussy Eating, Valentine's Day

Client requested: [your at the end of a romantic night out. You start some soft kissing looking deep in each others eyes. You star to slow dance stripping off your clothes. she lies you down then sits on your face. keeping eye contact you make her cum. She grab a vibrator to fuck You as she sucks on Your clit. After You get off, you put her on her knees. Put on a latex glove licking her ass then seeing how many fingers she can take using lots of oil making her ass shinny She using a vibrator on her self as you play. Then she puts you on your back pushing your legs back to show your hole pouring oil all over You. Then sees what Your ass can take.( She can Have a glove on too) If not fisting, Maybe She'll have three toys. One bigger than the next.] We were allowed some creative license and we altered bits here and there, but all the requested material was def covered. I was even able to convey some details he suggested with the use of two cameras! I can't believe how deep she got her ha.

Duration: 25:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Keri Berry - Girl Girl

Makfuk

Eggplant and Hard Double Fisting

Cast: Sasha
Genres: Fisting, Spanking, Oil, Nipple Play, Tattoos

Oily plays become much naughty every time!!! My first eggplant practice. I loved it. Here you will also see hard pussy, tits and ass spanking, fisting standing up, from behind,doggy, double fisting and huge spreading pussy, traditionally

Duration: 18:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5621kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 796.4 MB

Download Eggplant and Hard Double Fisting