Pussy And Asshole With Brutal Dildos In Red Gaping Holes | Fisting

Isabella Clark

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Isabella Clark
Genres: Anal, Gape, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

In this video we present you as a girl inserts himself into the anus huge dildos! She sex herself deeper deeper! Any size will fit in this big ass! The only way to see this incredible fisting action is to contribute now and make this a reality! Happy viewing!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Isabella Clark

Cherry's Anal Beauties sc.3

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Evil Angel

Glamorous, dirty-talking blonde Shona River's seamed stockings display her long legs and booty-clapping technique. Vince Karter's boner goes "straight to anal," and Darrell Deeps' big black cock makes it a threesome. Shona gets off on double penetration (and kinky foot fetish too). Dirty blonde Alexis Crystal takes on bearded Vince and pro stud David Perry. Flashy, platinum blonde Cherry can't resist coming out from behind the camera to make it a foursome. Cherry tongues Vince's bunghole in a deep rim job, and the ladies take side-by-side rectal rides. The men thrill Alexis with a standing, DP carry-fuck. Pretty, longhaired Angelika Grays opens her sphincter with massive toys. Vince sodomizes her in multiple positions, and Angelika gives an ass-to-mouth blowjob. Lube runs from her gaping, pink rear orifice. Cherry licks Angelika's semen-creamed crack clean, and the girls share a cum kiss. Cherry introduces five crazy, natural-breasted lovelies in lingerie: Slender Tiffany Tatum, slin.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7652kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Cherry's Anal Beauties sc.3

Oiled Up Fist Fuck - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Nicol Love, Oprah
Genres: Fisting, Dildo
Video language: English

Big boobed blonde Oprah gets her turn to be fisted in today's Fister Twister Scene and who better to match her with than dark haired Nicol Love!? Nicol enters the scene armed with babyoil which she uses to massage into Oprah's big tits and pussy. Horny Nicol can't wait to take charge in today's instalment of lesbian fisting and starts by stretching Oprah's pussy apart with her fingers. She soon moves onto a metal speculum which she inserts into Oprah's pussy as she bends over in a doggystyle position. Oprah's deep hole is gaped apart even wider than before, and while her pussy is stretched, she inserts a couple of her fingers, allowing her to taste her own pussy juices. Oprah cleans the speculum off by licking the metal then Nicol treats her to a monster sized dildo which she uses to fuck Oprah's pussy and stretch it even more! Nicol shoves her dildo as far into Oprah's juicy twat as she can then as she pulls it out, Oprah stretches herself apart with her fingers, giving us a glimpse .

Duration: 27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6604kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Oiled Up Fist Fuck - FullHD 1080p

Sirenafox Hard anal show 4k

Cast: Sirenafox
Genres: Anal, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Gaping, Prolapse, Veggie Stuffin

The sensual bitch fucks her snatch deep and hard, until she's satisfied Just look at her pussy how wide it is when she takes out the sex toy, only to insert it back in! Enjoy the sight!

Duration: 31:21
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 14650kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Sirenafox Hard anal show 4k

Play Harder Become Wider - Sasha - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Sasha
Genres: Fisting, Spanking, Oil, Tattoos, Toys

Here is start of my experience fist myself standing up. I become really rough, wild, even had orgasm standing up in the end, I came with my fist inside!!!! It was wild, wonderful! I start from oiling my body near mirror - you see my ass and my face and tits at same time, I see my body reflection in the mirror, feel oil cover my body, become excited, horny, I like my nipples - they hard, do play with them, spank my boobies, spank harder and it blows my head off!! Spank my oiled ass, hard, it become red, spank pussy, more and more! I need rough strong hand, I need spanking, I need feel something inside! Show you my pussy close - spread it for you, fist from front and behind. my legs tremble from excitement and tension! I wanna go deeper, and put big toy, its feel so hard inside wet vagina, fuck me from behind! then I wanna feel wider and try double-ended dildo full inside - deep and wild. Feel every peace of my vagina! I am so glad! Fist and play clit..... and cum! For the first time I .

Duration: 40:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4826kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Play Harder Become Wider - Sasha - FullHD 1080p

Vanessa Twain, Whitney Conroy

Cast: Vanessa Twain & Whitney Conroy
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Speculum, Girl Girl

Whitney Conroy is back on Fister Twister and ready for another play mate. She is joined by dark haired hottie Vanessa Twain and these girls are ready to get started. Whitney looks gorgeous in a pretty black dress and starts kissing Vanessa who has gone for more of a slutty look! Both girls are wearing black spike heels and soon strip each other naked before Whitney starts to rub Vanessa's pussy. She uses a metal speculum to insert into her hole and stretches Vanessa's pussy apart while she sits with her stocking covered legs wide open. Vanessa bends over and Whitney fucks her with a big black dildo doggystyle then as Vanessa turns over, Whitney swaps the dildo for her fist! Vanessa's pussy gets nice and wet and Whitney enjoys pounding her hard with her whole fist then gently rubs her pussy before getting a magic wand vibrator and letting Vanessa cum hard while it vibrates against her wet pussy!

Duration: 27:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6911kbps
Audio: 278kbps

Download Vanessa Twain, Whitney Conroy

Sirenafox hot anal show

So come on in and join us for all the thrills of a white knuckle ride and prepare for some feats of cunt and ass gaping as this pussy is stretched to the limit with hardcore hand-banging and fisting onslaughts!

Duration: 31:53
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 9902kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Sirenafox hot anal show

Daenerys and Cersei Filling Up All Holes

Genres: Dildo Fucking

It's my first cosplay video, filmed with MV Star DollFaceMonica. We got inspired by Game of Thrones The story: Daenerys and Cersei are the last women alive in Seven Kingdoms of Westeros. They are captured, enslaved and degraded. Their one and only duty is to please every men, dragons and Night King. Video is full of hot action: sloppy blowjob, sucking on a double headed dildo, fucking pussy to pussy with double headed dildo, dildo riding, anal fucking, ass to mouth, pussy creampie.

Duration: 35:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7908kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Daenerys and Cersei Filling Up All Holes

BrutalDildos Isabella and Bara

Cast: Isabella and Bara
Genres: Dildo, Fisting, Lesbi, Anal

Isabella Clark gives up her asshole to her friend Bara Brass to stretch and prolapse as much as she pleases with huge dildos!

Duration: 28:15

Download BrutalDildos Isabella and Bara

Sirenafox hot video with butt plugs

It has always been a funny girl game to stick in pussy everything you could find around The choice is getting wider and wider! Now these girls can fist themselves while stuffing in their cunts different toys, shoes, glasses and more

Duration: 33:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9812kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Sirenafox hot video with butt plugs

Use Of Tools In A Pussies Of Playful Hot Girls

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Brynn Tyler and Rachel Starr
Genres: Anal, Lesbian, Bubble Butt, Blonde, Brunette, Sex Toys, Slave, Big Tits

Rachel is hosting her first show ever - the use of tools in the pussy has for a while been curiously sort after and it is only until recent times women found a really good use for them.

In this scene Brynn gets a grill driven didlo up her tight asshole and Rachel cumms on one.

Duration: 39:57
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Use Of Tools In A Pussies Of Playful Hot Girls

BrutalDildos Isabella Clark and Bara Brass

Cast: Isabella Clark and Bara Brass
Genres: Dildo, Fisting, Lesbi, Anal

Isabella Clark gives up her asshole to her friend Bara Brass to stretch and prolapse as much as she pleases with huge dildos!

Duration: 28:15

Download BrutalDildos Isabella Clark and Bara Brass

Leony Aprill, Licky Lex

Cast: Licky Lex & Leony Aprill
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Toys

Gorgeous babes Licky Lex and Leony April are both wearing skintight dresses in today's Fister Twister update. This horny pair start to kiss almost instantly and can't wait to get aquainted with each other. Licky gets bent over and her brunette friend, Leony starts to finger her pussy and stretch her hole apart with a finger and her thumb. She then gets Licky to taste her own pussy juices before using a black kitchen tongs to stretch her pussy wide apart while Licky is in the doggystyle position. Using a big red dildo, Leony continues to work her way up through bigger toys to get Licky's pussy stretched even further. Licky lays back and loves feeling her dildo slide inside her. She even sucks it to practice her blowjob skills before it is inserted back into her eager hole! One Leony thinks that Licky's pussy is sufficiently stretched, she moves onto lesbian fisting fun which is what she has been waiting for all this time. Her whole hand slides straight into Licky's pussy and she conti.

Duration: 30:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6979kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Leony Aprill, Licky Lex

European blonde Katy Sky fucking machine cure

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine

Czech hottie Katy Sky wears sexy jeans and high heels, but she will undress it in a minute so the doctor can perform full-body
check-up including vagina exam. In this gyno exam you will see: breasts exam, feet exam, vaginal cleansing, cervix exam with a colin speculum,
ben wa balls therapy, fucking machine therapy. Also, you will see some nice cervix close-ups.

Duration: 36:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

Download European blonde Katy Sky fucking machine cure

Brittany & Rachel

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Welcome to a new site dedicated to lesbian fisting! Each scene features gorgeous European girls taking part in extreme fisting action all shot in a very unique and erotic style. Watch these girls get intimate with each other in the most extreme way as they enjoy pussy and anal fisting.

Duration: 33:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6554kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Brittany & Rachel

Deep hole

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Terra Twain, Vanessa Paradise
Genres: Lesbian, Mature (MILF), Medium Boobs, Shaved Pussy, Small Boobs, Stockings

Dressed to the nines in knee-high stockings and black lingerie, lesbian lovers Terra Twain and Vanessa Paradise are ready for a hot night-in. They've been waiting all day for this delicious slice of time together. With sexual energy running through their silky bodies, these Euro MILFs makeout passionately on their pillowy bed. After showering her brunette girlfriend's thighs in kisses, Vanessa takes off Terra's lace thong with her teeth! Beginning a wild, energetic round of pussy-licking and finger-banging, the mature hotties work each other's juicy pussies into intense G-spot orgasms, until they collapse into a breathless

Duration: 26:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6660kbps

Download Deep hole

Ally Style, Vanessa Twain

Cast: Ally Style, Vanessa Twain
Genres: Fisting, Toys, Lesbian

Black haired beauties Vanessa and Ally get together for today's Fister Twister scene and waste no time at all as they start to kiss each other while wearing tight dresses. Once they are stripped down to neckties, Vanessa places Ally on a white sheet and teases her pussy with some red kitchen tongs. Soon she inserts them into Ally's pussy and stretches her pussy apart a little. Ally then bends Vanessa over and returns the favour, spreading apart Vanessa's pussy lips and once she has finished, she takes out the tongs and lets Vanessa taste her own juices. Vanessa decides to move onto using her hands to pleasure Ally and inserts her hand into Ally's juicy pussy. She gapes it apart with her fingers until she is ready to receive a whole fist, then as Ally bends over doggystyle, Vanessa fists her, making her moan and groan! Ally can't wait to taste her own juices either, so sucks Vanessa's fingers before the fisting fun continues. In this scene we get two gorgeous girls enjoying lesbian fi.

Duration: 30:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6351kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Ally Style, Vanessa Twain

Abigail Dupree - 3 Hole Horsey

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Solo, Anal, Dildo, Masturbation, Stockings, Pierced Pussy

An intimate time with a sex slave and her horse cock. Yes, out at this farm, just one horse cock is just not enough for this ride in solo two hole masturbation. So when you add watching the real thing on the dark web... well then, your in for a one hell of a show.

Duration: 40:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Abigail Dupree - 3 Hole Horsey