Pussy And Asshole With Brutal Dildos In Red Gaping Holes | Fisting

ArgenDana - My triple anal insertion

Release Year: 2021
Cast: ArgenDana
Genres: Big Toys, Double Anal, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo
Video language: English

Lampwick uncut 3XL dildo + Long 14" dildo entire deep and man fisting entire! from MrHankeys Toys with XLube entire deep in my ass. A new way antipiracy to protect this project and to protect those who pay for the videos first you buy the video then you send me a message or you expect to receive the message from me within 24 hours of purchase, after that you can download the video. I hope you enjoy it, this video has a discount and is from Argendana premium.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7146kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download ArgenDana - My triple anal insertion

Purple Bitch & Amber Hallibell

Genres: Lesbian

Super hot video with Nami and Perona cosplay (from anime One piece). Video contains so much anal and vaginal stuff, double head dildo, gaping, blowjob, pussy eating, ass eating, ass to mouth, deepthroat.

Duration: 37:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15554kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

Download Purple Bitch & Amber Hallibell

ArgenDana

Genres: Anal, Big Toys, Fantasy Dildo, Gape, Huge Dildo

A new way antipiracy to protect this project and to protect those who pay for the videos first you buy the video then you send me a message or you expect to receive the message from me within 24 hours of purchase, after that you can download the video. I hope you enjoy it, this video has a discount and is from Argendana premium.

Duration: 28:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9784kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download ArgenDana

Anna De Ville Lydia Black

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Dildo, Toys

Pale Goth girls Anna de Ville and Lydia Black tease and strip off sexy retro dresses. A sweet intro evolves into a raunchy fuck, with vulgar spit swapping and salacious rimming

Duration: 46:16
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1615kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 613.2 MB

Download Anna De Ville Lydia Black

BrutalDildos Isabella Clark

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Isabella Clark
Genres: Anal, Gape, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

In this video we present you as a girl inserts himself into the anus huge dildos! She f"cks herself deeper deeper! Any size will fit in this big ass! The only way to see this incredible fisting action is to contribute now and make this a reality! Happy viewing!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download BrutalDildos Isabella Clark

Francesca DiCaprio and Foxie

Cast: Francesca DiCaprio, Foxie
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Toys

Today's update on Fister Twister starts off as it means to go on with stunning blonde Foxies and Francesca DiCaprio already naked. These girls kiss and touch each other all over their bodies then Foxies gets Francesca to sit back in a leather chair with her legs in the air as she inserts some tongs into her hole. She has such a delicate little pussy that is going to be stretched to the max once Foxies finishes with her! Francesca bends over and rides the tongs, then as both girls get hold of a massive black dildo then practice their blowjob skills! Francesca rides that dildo as Foxies rubs her pussy simultaneously and we zoom in close on each thrust inside Francesca's pussy! After her pussy is stretched sufficiently, Foxies starts to fist her, shoving her whole hand inside her pussy while is it nice and juicy. Francesca takes it all and as things speed up a bit, she uses a pink vibrator on her clit at the same time as enjoying every thrust into her pussy! She has one hell of an orgasm.

Duration: 35:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5879kbps
Audio: 278kbps

Download Francesca DiCaprio and Foxie

Fisted on Top

Cast: Anie Darling, Tera Link
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Anie Daring gets to play the dominant one in our latest scene for Fister Twister. Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too an.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fisted on Top

Stretch each other's asses openly

Cast: Chanel Preston & Dana Vespoli
Genres: Anal, Lesbian, MILF, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Toys, Dildo, Orgasm

Dana Vespoli adds another page in Dana Vespoli's Real Sex Diary with Chanel Preston, a beauty with big tits.

Duration: 54:54
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Stretch each other's asses openly

ArgenDana

Genres: Big Toys, Double Anal, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo

The titles says it all!!!Lampwick uncut 3XL dildo + Long 14" dildo entire deep and man fisting entire! from MrHankeys Toys with XLube entire deep in my ass. HD 4k DOWNLOADEABLE A new way antipiracy to protect this project and to protect those who pay for the videos first you buy the video then you send me a message or you expect to receive the message from me within 24 hours of purchase, after that you can download the video. I hope you enjoy it, this video has a discount and is from Argendana premium.

Duration: 30:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7146kbps
Audio: 248kbps

Download ArgenDana

One Piece Girls Are So Horny For You

Super hot video with Nami and Perona cosplay (from anime One piece). Video contains so much anal and vaginal stuff, double head dildo, gaping, blowjob, pussy eating, ass eating, ass to mouth, deepthroat.

Download One Piece Girls Are So Horny For You

I'll eat your prolapse, whore!

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Nadya C And Less
Genres: Fisting, Anal, Prolapse

These whores fucking each other! From ass so stretched that prolapse climbs out! They love prolapse and are even ready to eat it!

Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5000kbps

File size: 997.0 MB

Download I'll eat your prolapse, whore!

Tweetney - bunny A2 anal stretching with slink dildo

Studio: ManyVids

A video of me as A2 in a hot little bunny outfit. Video features me fully inserting my new large slink. I then almost fully insert a new large acorn plugs. A very cute stretching video with cute gapes!

Duration: 16:49
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14699kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Tweetney - bunny A2 anal stretching with slink dildo

Kara and Vanessa Twain

Cast: Kara, Vanessa Twain
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Speculum, Girl Girl, Strap-On

Two dark haired babes, Kara and Vanessa Twain feature in today's update on Fister Twister and both girls look ready for some fun. Kara poses in a sexy blue skintight dress as Vanessa enters and strips her naked, before they both kiss. Vanessa bends Kara over and inserts a metal speculum into her pussy, stretching her apart then turns her over so that she can finger her hole while it is gaping. She forces Kara to taste her own juices then gets on a big black strap on to dominate Kara even further. Kara sucks on the strap on, taking it as far into her throat as she can before Vanessa bends her over and fucks her pussy hard! As much as Kara loves doggy style, she has to ride this big black cock, so they change positions so that Kara can bounce up and down on Vanessa's strap on while getting her tits and pussy groped. Afterwards, Kara lays back down as Vanessa slides her whole fist into Kara's wet and juicy pussy. She takes a whole fist as we zoom in really close then Vanessa pulls out an.

Duration: 30:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6379kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kara and Vanessa Twain

Fucktoy training

I want to be your perfect slutty fucktoy, so I start training my holes for your pleasure! I start oiling my body, I take my double pink dildo and I start training my deep throat, do you want to see how far I can put it in my throat? I drool on my big boobs while licking and sucking, doing so many sloppy deepthroats, struggling, coughing and making ahegao expressions with excitement! Now I have to train my pussy, which becomes more and more creamy, while I push the dildo deep inside me, moaning and oiling my pussy, making ahegao expressions until I fuck my pussy intensely having a big orgasm! I can't wait to train my asshole, pushing the dildo as deep as possible, continuing to masturbate even my pussy, using only one dildo for double penetrations, using the dildo as a tail, until I have another orgasm! I end the slut training with another deepthroat and facefuck, ruining my make up with tears!

Duration: 36:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3164kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 859.4 MB

Download Fucktoy training

Barbie White & Lily Lebeau - Teaching Lily Lebeau

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Barbie White & Lily Lebeau
Genres: Lesbo, Toys, Fisting

You won't believe how much these little cuties can take, and they absolutely love stretching those assholes to the max, showing off just how slutty they are and just how hot fisting can be!

Duration: 26:27
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Barbie White & Lily Lebeau - Teaching Lily Lebeau

Slave Miss Demeanor - Soccer Moms Are Disgusting

I'm a pleaser, so I stick my hand down her throat and gag her until she is spitting up and puking all over herself. I rub the nasty liquids all over her tits and use her vomit as lube to fist her...sliding each hand into her pussy making sure both hands are completely covered in her cum and puke chunks. I continue gagging her with my hand, fisting her throat with my entire hand until she is in a pool of her own mess. When she can barely handle any more, I decide to get her covered with my own mess. I proceed to puke all over her face, into her mouth, her pussy and cover her entire body with my vomit. I give her a nice rinse with my piss, waterboarding her while I shove a dildo down her throat. I think it's safe to say she leaves satisfied ;)

Duration: 36:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Slave Miss Demeanor - Soccer Moms Are Disgusting

One Piece Girls Are So Horny For You 1080p

Cast: Purple Bitch, Amber Hallibell
Genres: Amateur, Anal Play, Blowjob, Cosplay, Dildo, Lesbian, Teen, Toys

Super hot video with Nami and Perona cosplay (from anime One piece). Video contains so much anal and vaginal stuff.

Download One Piece Girls Are So Horny For You 1080p

Roxy TortureTime

Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You guys are in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as the camera gets real close as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large dildos on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all here! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Duration: 28:47
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Roxy TortureTime

Fisted on Top

Cast: Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Anie Daring gets to play the dominant one in our latest scene for Fister Twister. Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too a.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fisted on Top