Pussy And Asshole With Brutal Dildos In Red Gaping Holes | Fisting

Attractive Babe Walks Into Her Office To Ask For Some Help

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Phoenix Marie and Riley Reid
Genres: Lesbian, Work Fantasies, Uniform, Doctor/Nurse, MILF, Natural Tits, Big Ass, Blonde, Brunette, Feet, Sex Toys, School Girl, Big Tits
Video language: English

Phoenix Marie is a busty school nurse who is constantly getting hit on by the horny dudes at "ZZ" University. So imagine her surprise when the sexy, petite, and fantastically fuckable Riley Reid walks into her office asking for some help with her sex life! It turns out that Riley is bored by the sex her and her boyfriend have been having.
She cares about him, but it's just not hot enough for her! Fortunately for Riley, nurse Marie can help, because if there's one busty babe out there who knows how to please a pussy, it's Phoenix Marie! Phoenix starts off with a nice oily tit massage, and then busts out her big black dildo to penetrate Riley's tight little pussy.
The two sexy sluts fuck, lick, and finger each other's tasty wet cunts, cumming hard over and over again. Looks like another satisfied patient for Nurse Marie!

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11731kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Attractive Babe Walks Into Her Office To Ask For Some Help

Naomi, Silvia

Cast: Silvia & Naomi
Genres: Anal Fisting, Lesbian, Toys

Cute blonde Naomi gets another treat today as she gets to play with Silvia! It is seriously hot seeing a blonde with a dark haired girl and Naomi wastes no time as she starts to lick Silvia's nipples while this pair undress each other. Once they are both naked, Naomi oils up Silvia's sexy body and starts to finger her tight ass. She gapes her ass with her fingers before inserting the oil bottle into her ass as deep as she can take it! Naomi works Silvia's ass with her fingers and increases the number of fingers she slides inside until her hole hand is in her little hole. Horny Silvia is desperate to cum so rubs her clit at the same time as enjoying her anal action to give herself a shuddering orgasm!

Duration: 30:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7137kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Naomi, Silvia

Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted) - Fisted on Top

Cast: Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Anie Daring gets to play the dominant one in our latest scene for Fister Twister. Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too an.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted) - Fisted on Top

Amazing Frea Dee Fisted Up

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Frea Dee, Sereyna Gomez
Genres: Feet, closeups, fisting, gaping, girl-girl, pussy stretching, shaved pussy

Frea Dee is a tight package with a large pussy. We have seen her on here before but seldom like this. Sereyna Gomez comes back to do some assistant work. Disclaimer alert: sometimes her finger get in the way, unfortunately, especially in some of the frontal closeups. There is plenty of vagina to go around though, and you will still get a great spoonful of Frea Dee's great hole. She has nice dark, thick pussy lips and a rather large clit. By looking at her, you would never guess that she has that gorgeous thing hidden between her thighs. She looks like such a nice young lady, but truth be told, she is really quite naughty. Seriously though, these two goddesses do a great job here and they do it from multiple positions. We get some of the best sideways pussy gapes that I have ever seen here. Frea is constantly getting her bits stimulated throughout this one with fisting, clit rubbing and anus fingering. Sereyna does the fisting while Frea tends to that needy clit. There are some serious.

Duration: 23:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 27328kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

Download Amazing Frea Dee Fisted Up

Dana Vespoli & Jessie Volt - Ass Gaped And Fucked With Massive Toys

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Dana Vespoli & Jessie Volt
Genres: Anal, Lesbian, Fisting, Gaping, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm

Jessie Volt is pretty open about her love on anal fucking. She talks about it in length in this video when she brings out several toys to prove it.

Duration: 37:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7833kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Dana Vespoli & Jessie Volt - Ass Gaped And Fucked With Massive Toys

Blanche and Linda Sweet

Cast: Blanche, Linda Sweet
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Toys

Redhead babe Linda Sweet is in the mood to take on a new hot babe for Fister Twister so we introduce her to Blanche - a gorgeous blonde with long legs! Linda gets to work immediately and enjoys kissing her and playing with her big boobs. Once Blanche is naked, Linda bends her over and starts to finger her pussy. She gets moist really quickly and her juicy pussy looks ready to eat! Linda uses a plastic speculum to gape open Blanche's pussy and then lays her back and introduces her to a monster sized black dildo! Blanche takes it in her stride and loves getting her pussy filled by her new redhead girlfriend! After turning over and getting into the doggystyle position, Blanche gets her pussy fisted hard by pretty Linda and you can watch as her whole hand disappears up inside her pussy! Occasionally taking out her hand to let Blanche taste her own pussy juices, Linda continues to fist her hard in all sorts of positions. Finally, Blanche stands up and while Linda's fist is still inside her.

Duration: 32:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6196kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Blanche and Linda Sweet

Five Fingers Of Pleasure

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Lindsey Cruz
Genres: Lesbian, Pussy Fisting

Antonia Sainz and Lindsey Cruz embark in an exploration of extreme sexual pleasure. The two hotties lick each other's orifices and when the excitement reaches its zenith the kinky brunette decides to show what fisting is all about by plunging her whole hand inside the blonde's eager cunt.

Duration: 26:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5805kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Five Fingers Of Pleasure

Trisha fisted up

Cast: Trisha, Asdis
Genres: fisting, gaping, high heels, pussy stretching, lesbian, close up

Trisha here has more of a Kunda than a Pipinka, that is for sure. Looking down in the comments here, we get some nice language lessons. We can now describe vaginas with even more words. Sometimes though, words do not do justice to what you see. In the case of hot women spreading themselves wide open in high definition, it can be better to just see for yourself though I will do my best to describe the action. As we know already, Trisha is quite the exceptional model. She is a gorgeous young lady with extra smooth skin. It really benefits her in up close shots where you can truly appreciate the lack of even the most subtle blemishes. Her fotzenloch is awesome too. As we see here, it has a lot of give and can be opened really wide. Asdis finds this out as she puts her talents to the test here and produces great results as the assistant. She is used to spreading her giant hole and this is a little bit smaller than she is used to. She does however do some great work here in spreading and .

Duration: 23:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13663kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Trisha fisted up

Dirty Anal Whore

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Hello Linnaea
Genres: Solo, Anal, Ass to Mouth, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo

Sometimes, I want nothing more than be the filthiest anal slut you've ever dreamed of. Throughout the whole video I talk dirty about what a dirty anal whore I am and I how much I love fucking my whore ass for you. I being by stretching my tight little asshole out with my fingers until I'm able to fit my entire fist into my brutally stretched asshole. After I fistfuck my asshole I clean my fingers with my dirty little whore mouth, moving close to the camera so you can see the slutty pleasure in my eyes as I lick all the ass juice off my hand. Next I fuck my asshole with my big purple dildo and my 18" inch double ended dildo, plunging it as far into my ass as I possibly can. After each dildo I move close to the camera to clean the dildo off with my slut mouth. Finally, I take out myblack dildo, 12" long, 2.5" wide, and 7.5" in girth (bigger than my fist) and slowly work it into my perfect tight slutty ass until the head finally pops past the ring of my asshole and I yelp in pleasure as.

Duration: 35:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5601kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Dirty Anal Whore

Leony Aprill, Licky Lex

Cast: Licky Lex & Leony Aprill
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Toys

Gorgeous babes Licky Lex and Leony April are both wearing skintight dresses in today's Fister Twister update. This horny pair start to kiss almost instantly and can't wait to get aquainted with each other. Licky gets bent over and her brunette friend, Leony starts to finger her pussy and stretch her hole apart with a finger and her thumb. She then gets Licky to taste her own pussy juices before using a black kitchen tongs to stretch her pussy wide apart while Licky is in the doggystyle position. Using a big red dildo, Leony continues to work her way up through bigger toys to get Licky's pussy stretched even further. Licky lays back and loves feeling her dildo slide inside her. She even sucks it to practice her blowjob skills before it is inserted back into her eager hole! One Leony thinks that Licky's pussy is sufficiently stretched, she moves onto lesbian fisting fun which is what she has been waiting for all this time. Her whole hand slides straight into Licky's pussy and she contin.

Duration: 30:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6979kbps

Download Leony Aprill, Licky Lex

Oiled Up Fist Fuck

Cast: Nicol Love, Oprah
Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Big boobed blonde Oprah gets her turn to be fisted in today's Fister Twister Scene and who better to match her with than dark haired Nicol Love!? Nicol enters the scene armed with babyoil which she uses to massage into Oprah's big tits and pussy. Horny Nicol can't wait to take charge in today's instalment of lesbian fisting and starts by stretching Oprah's pussy apart with her fingers. She soon moves onto a metal speculum which she inserts into Oprah's pussy as she bends over in a doggystyle position. Oprah's deep hole is gaped apart even wider than before, and while her pussy is stretched, she inserts a couple of her fingers, allowing her to taste her own pussy juices. Oprah cleans the speculum off by licking the metal then Nicol treats her to a monster sized dildo which she uses to fuck Oprah's pussy and stretch it even more! Nicol shoves her dildo as far into Oprah's juicy twat as she can then as she pulls it out, Oprah stretches herself apart with her fingers, giving us a glimpse .

Duration: 27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6604kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Oiled Up Fist Fuck

Ass Gaped And Fucked With Massive Toys

Cast: Dana Vespoli & Jessie Volt
Genres: Anal, Lesbian, Fisting, Gaping, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm

Jessie Volt is pretty open about her love on anal fucking. She talks about it in length in this video when she brings out several toys to prove it.

Duration: 37:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7833kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Ass Gaped And Fucked With Massive Toys

Torn Anzhelica - Fisting or masturbation? (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Torn Anzhelica
Genres: Fisting, Hardcore

Marcellus loved sex and hated it when his girlfriend sneaked away to masturbate without him. He considered it cheating, of sorts - after all, why would someone ever turn down the opportunity to fuck such a studmuffin! That day, he came home early and busted his girlfriend as she was feverishly rubbing her pink slit. Marcellus decided to play a little game with her. He carefully sat closer towards her, motioned her to keep going, and started to tease her clit with his palm. He caressed her lower lips and clit prior to slowly but surely shoving his arm in her warm pussy. His fist entered her waiting snatch fully - the girl started moaning with pleasure! It was a fresh, mind-blowing experience for her!

Duration: 35:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11729kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Torn Anzhelica - Fisting or masturbation? (2021)

Nikky Thorne & Kaylee

Cast: Nikky Thorne & Kaylee
Genres: Fisting, Lesbo, Toys, Hardcor

It has always been a funny girl game to stick in pussy everything you could find around The choice is getting wider and wider! Now these girls can fist themselves while stuffing in their cunts different toys, shoes, glasses and more

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:16
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Nikky Thorne & Kaylee

BrutalDildos Angel Piaff and Francesca Dicaprio

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Angel Piaff and Francesca Dicaprio
Genres: Dildo, Fisting, Lesbo

Angel Piaff is one of the most stunning blonde babes you will ever see. Watch her take her own fist inside her pussy along with many big dildos. She even gets her friend Niki to join and they both f"ck each other with some of the biggest dildos ever!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:43
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download BrutalDildos Angel Piaff and Francesca Dicaprio

Paula T - Transformed pt. 2

Horny tattooed brunette Paula T is at her kitchen table, caressing a paper towel holder - an erect, brushed-steel rod with a rounded knob on top. As she strokes it, palm over palm, a fantasy is unleashed. This sees her wearing a kinky red PVC dress, large-mesh fishnet pantyhose and high black platform shoes, as she kneels on her kitchen table.
She tosses the roll of towels so she can jack the entire shaft, then she wraps her mouth around the end, sucking on it like it's a hard cock. Her dress is low-cut and short, cradling her tan-lined, perfect breasts and riding up to expose her shaved pussy. She begins to masturbate, then frees her stiff, pale-brown nipples so she can tease them with the smooth knob.
Paula raises herself up to squat over the rod, rubbing it with one hand as the other works on her snatch. Then she inserts it through the mesh and inside of her, splaying her lips as she grinds up and down on it. As she rises, we see the metal is streaked with her creamy juices.
Mo.

Duration: 7:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps

File size: 288.6 MB

Download Paula T - Transformed pt. 2

XandriaGoddess - Dog's whore- deepthroat-pussy fuck-cum

Genres: Deepthroat, Dildo Fucking, Dirty Talking, Masturbation, Orgasms

Naughty kity is dog's filthy whore tonight. She starts with dirty talk, body tease and strip, then blows a big dog dildo, takes it deep down her throat, gagging and getting sloppy. After a hot blowjob naughty kitty gets on all 4 and takes that big dog dildo deep in her tight pink pussy. Switching from doggy to missionary position kitty cums hard twice and begs for creampie...

Duration: 35:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7932kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download XandriaGoddess - Dog's whore- deepthroat-pussy fuck-cum

Ally Style and Foxie

Cast: Ally Style, Foxie
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Anal, Toys

Hot blonde Foxies and Ally Style appear on Fister Twister today and Foxies cant wait to have her wicked way with Ally! Stunning dark haired Ally looks so sexy in her red nautical styled dress and soon Foxies is getting more intimate as the two girls strip and start kissing. Foxies caresses Ally's pussy and then gapes it wide apart while Ally lays back and cups her small but perky tits. Foxies starts to finger Ally's gorgeous hole and then as Ally bends over into the doggystyle position, she gapes her ass too! Using a pink double dildo, Foxies Ally to suck it then slides it into Ally's eager pussy then after toying her for a bit, she folds the dildo in half and shoves the other end in too, making Ally's pussy stretch to the max! Now that Ally's pussy is suitably stretched ready for the action that is about to occur, Foxies slides her whole hand into Ally's soaking wet hole and fists her! This gorgeous blonde can't decide which hole she wants to play with more and uses a monster black .

Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6968kbps

Download Ally Style and Foxie

Blondes Have More Fun

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Hot blonde Cayla is back on Fister Twister this week and she wants to get intimate with another sexy blonde, Daisy Lee. Daisy is wearing a fishnet bodystocking and Cayla pulls her hair and takes control from the start! She gets Daisy to suck her fingers and then pulls down her bodystocking to enable her to play with her big boobs. Daisy lays back on the sofa and Cayla runs her hands down to her pussy, gaping it and inserting a finger or two. She gets Daisy to taste her own pussy juices as she eases it apart with her hands, inserting more and more fingers into her eager hole. Bending Daisy over, Cayla uses a metal speculum to gape her pussy apart even more and uses it to fuck her too. Next Cayla has a big black inflatable sex toy which she can't wait to use on Daisy. She inserts it into her muff and pumps it even bigger while it is inside her. Her pussy is getting suitably stretched now ready for the lesbian fisting experience that Cayla has planned. Daisy sucks her sex toy clean then .

Duration: 26:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7158kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Blondes Have More Fun

Dido - Alone And Lonely pt. 2

Sexy Dido, a stunning babe with waist-length blonde hair and sparkling, deep brown eyes, walks into her kitchen after a night out. She is wearing a red suede motorcycle jacket, black leather top and hotpants over a mesh bodystocking, and high spike heels. Phone messages confirm she is unhappy about coming home alone. Wistfully, she gazes at a condom she had hoped to use - then inspiration strikes.
She takes a huge, black, real-look dildo from a nearby drawer, slams the suction base down on the counter, then jacks and blows it voraciously. She drools on it and smears it with red lipstick as she crams it deep in her mouth. Next, she rolls the condom on it, then strips down to her bodystocking. The string top accentuates her perfect breasts, stiff nipples escaping from between the strands.
The bottom half has cutaways for a stockings-and-garters effect, and she strips off her tiny leather thong to bare her moist, shaved pussy. Sitting on a chair she begins to masturbate, then gets tota.

Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4747kbps

File size: 437.2 MB

Download Dido - Alone And Lonely pt. 2