Pussy And Asshole With Brutal Dildos In Red Gaping Holes | Fisting

Blanche, Linda Sweet

Cast: Blanche & Linda Sweet
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Toys

Redhead babe Linda Sweet is in the mood to take on a new hot babe for Fister Twister so we introduce her to Blanche - a gorgeous blonde with long legs! Linda gets to work immediately and enjoys kissing her and playing with her big boobs. Once Blanche is naked, Linda bends her over and starts to finger her pussy. She gets moist really quickly and her juicy pussy looks ready to eat! Linda uses a plastic speculum to gape open Blanche's pussy and then lays her back and introduces her to a monster sized black dildo! Blanche takes it in her stride and loves getting her pussy filled by her new redhead girlfriend! After turning over and getting into the doggystyle position, Blanche gets her pussy fisted hard by pretty Linda and you can watch as her whole hand disappears up inside her pussy! Occasionally taking out her hand to let Blanche taste her own pussy juices, Linda continues to fist her hard in all sorts of positions. Finally, Blanche stands up and while Linda's fist is still inside he.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6196kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Blanche, Linda Sweet

Veronica Leal & Kinuski

Cast: Veronica Leal & Kinuski
Genres: lesbian, fingering, kissing, tan-line, milf, fistflush, natural tits, squirting, fisting, orgasm
Video language: English

Veronica Leal - that egsotic beauty - got some deep fisting from Kinuski at the end of the scene, so much, that Veronica squirted like there is no tomorrow... The happenings before that scene also worth a peek

Duration: 47:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11745kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

Download Veronica Leal & Kinuski

Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted) - Fisted on Top

Cast: Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Anie Daring gets to play the dominant one in our latest scene for Fister Twister. Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too an.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted) - Fisted on Top

Francesca Dicaprio Helena Valentine fisting games

Release Year: 2020

The women decided to have fun with each other, caressing each other and popping fingers in the holes, but they came to the aid of a black friend and while one is busy fisting with a girlfriend, he fucks her in the mouth

Duration: 43:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4294kbps
Audio: 192kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Francesca Dicaprio Helena Valentine fisting games

Ally Style, Foxie

Cast: Ally Style & Foxie
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Anal, Toys

Hot blonde Foxies and Ally Style appear on Fister Twister today and Foxies cant wait to have her wicked way with Ally! Stunning dark haired Ally looks so sexy in her red nautical styled dress and soon Foxies is getting more intimate as the two girls strip and start kissing. Foxies caresses Ally's pussy and then gapes it wide apart while Ally lays back and cups her small but perky tits. Foxies starts to finger Ally's gorgeous hole and then as Ally bends over into the doggystyle position, she gapes her ass too! Using a pink double dildo, Foxies Ally to suck it then slides it into Ally's eager pussy then after toying her for a bit, she folds the dildo in half and shoves the other end in too, making Ally's pussy stretch to the max! Now that Ally's pussy is suitably stretched ready for the action that is about to occur, Foxies slides her whole hand into Ally's soaking wet hole and fists her! This gorgeous blonde can't decide which hole she wants to play with more and uses a monster black .

Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6968kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Ally Style, Foxie

Sasha Chocking Fisting Hitachi Inside (2016)

In this video I wear my new choker and oil my body Chock myself while fist inside, Cum, Fist standing and put my Hitachi inside. Fist and Hitachi at same time, lot of oil and huge gape, talk dirty, Spank tits, pussy and ass, ask fuck my rough, be rough to me, nece pussy and gape close-ups, and tits and chock play in the end

Duration: 40:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3753kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sasha Chocking Fisting Hitachi Inside (2016)

Alexis Crystal, Antonia Sainz - Home Run

Cast: Alexis Crystal (fisted), Antonia Sainz (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Happy New Year! Alexis Crystal gets the Fister Twister treatment for our first scene of 2018 and today she is fisted by the gorgeous brunette babe, Antonia Sainz. Antonia loves to be a bit dominant so jumped at the chance to film another scene with us. This gorgeous lesbian pair start to kiss while naked and Antonia rubs her big boobs up against Alexis' smaller counterparts! They oil each other up and then Alexis bends over while Antonia rubs her puffy pussy lips with her hands. She inserts a finger into her pussy and starts to finger fuck Alexis, then works her way up to using two fingers. Placing her hands into Alexis' mouth, she gets to taste her own pussy juice and Antonia turns her over to continue her lesbian play. Antonia uses a red speculum to help gape Alexis' pussy even more, knowing that it's going to need a bit of gentle persuasion before her whole fist is going to fit up there. She moves onto a baseball bat which is a genius idea for a sex toy to stretch Alexis' pussy eve.

Duration: 26:27
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Alexis Crystal, Antonia Sainz - Home Run

Holly Hendrix getting t by Vienna Black so much ass fucking

Two beautiful girls play each other, undress each other, caress pussy kiss each other and again caress pussy with tongue and fingers and then take out their intimate toys and start shoving them into the anus and at the same time caressing the clitoris while the girlfriend does not finish

Duration: 49:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11714kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

Download Holly Hendrix getting t by Vienna Black so much ass fucking

Blanche & Linda Sweet - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Blanche & Linda Sweet

Redhead babe Linda Sweet is in the mood to take on a new hot babe for Fister Twister so we introduce her to Blanche - a gorgeous blonde with long legs! Linda gets to work immediately and enjoys kissing her and playing with her big boobs. Once Blanche is naked, Linda bends her over and starts to finger her pussy. She gets moist really quickly and her juicy pussy looks ready to eat! Linda uses a plastic speculum to gape open Blanche's pussy and then lays her back and introduces her to a monster sized black dildo! Blanche takes it in her stride and loves getting her pussy filled by her new redhead girlfriend! After turning over and getting into the doggystyle position, Blanche gets her pussy fisted hard by pretty Linda and you can watch as her whole hand disappears up inside her pussy! Occasionally taking out her hand to let Blanche taste her own pussy juices, Linda continues to fist her hard in all sorts of positions. Finally, Blanche stands up and while Linda's fist is still inside her.

Duration: 32:31

Download Blanche & Linda Sweet - FullHD 1080p

Sasha Play Harder Become Wider (2016)

Here is start of my experience fist myself standing up. I become really rough, wild, even had orgasm standing up in the end, I came with my fist inside!!!! It was wild, wonderful! I start from oiling my body near mirror - you see my ass and my face and tits at same time, I see my body reflection in the mirror, feel oil cover my body, become excited, horny, I like my nipples - they hard, do play with them, spank my boobies, spank harder and it blows my head off!!

Duration: 40:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4826kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Sasha Play Harder Become Wider (2016)

Lesbian Anal Fisting

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Isabella Clark Bara Brass
Genres: Dildo, Fisting, Lesbian, Anal, Prolarse

Isabella Clark gives up her asshole to her friend Bara Brass to stretch and prolapse as much as she pleases with huge dildos!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Lesbian Anal Fisting

Assfist this Bitch

Cast: Shameless
Genres: Hardcore; Fisting; Anal; Oral
Video language: German

Hard enough, but moderately film on the theme of handicraft. The anal will be only in the first scene that is captured on the cover. The rest - only with vaginal. Normal fuck incl. anal also present. Women in the film look natural and with forms.

Duration: 1:37:43
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps

Download Assfist this Bitch

Kara, Vanessa Twain

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Two dark haired babes, Kara and Vanessa Twain feature in today's update on Fister Twister and both girls look ready for some fun. Kara poses in a sexy blue skintight dress as Vanessa enters and strips her naked, before they both kiss. Vanessa bends Kara over and inserts a metal speculum into her pussy, stretching her apart then turns her over so that she can finger her hole while it is gaping. She Kara to taste her own juices then gets on a big black strap on to dominate Kara even further. Kara sucks on the strap on, taking it as far into her throat as she can before Vanessa bends her over and fucks her pussy hard! As much as Kara loves doggy style, she has to ride this big black cock, so they change positions so that Kara can bounce up and down on Vanessa's strap on while getting her tits and pussy groped.

Duration: 30:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6379kbps

Download Kara, Vanessa Twain

Francesca DiCaprio and Foxie - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Francesca DiCaprio & Foxie

Today's update on Fister Twister starts off as it means to go on with stunning blonde Foxies and Francesca DiCaprio already naked. These girls kiss and touch each other all over their bodies then Foxies gets Francesca to sit back in a leather chair with her legs in the air as she inserts some tongs into her hole. She has such a delicate little pussy that is going to be stretched to the max once Foxies finishes with her! Francesca bends over and rides the tongs, then as both girls get hold of a massive black dildo then practice their blowjob skills! Francesca rides that dildo as Foxies rubs her pussy simultaneously and we zoom in close on each thrust inside Francesca's pussy! After her pussy is stretched sufficiently, Foxies starts to fist her, shoving her whole hand inside her pussy while is it nice and juicy. Francesca takes it all and as things speed up a bit, she uses a pink vibrator on her clit at the same time as enjoying every thrust into her pussy! She has one hell of an orgasm.

Duration: 35:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5879kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Francesca DiCaprio and Foxie - FullHD 1080p

Anal Prolapse

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Isabella Clark
Genres: Dildo, Prolapse, Anal

She loves big brutal dildos. She fills both her pussy and asshole in this new scene. All the dildos she plays with are absolutely humongous. Watch her bust her holes and cum hard for you!

Duration: 26:33
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Anal Prolapse

Insatiable Hole

Cast: girl
Genres: female domination, cunnilingus, anal, dildo
Video language: German

Ala is an insatiable girl, she loves to do something that will give her pleasure, but rather a few orgasms at the same time. For this, she has lovers who fuck her in all holes, she also has a dildo for full sensations.

Duration: 37:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 969.9 MB

Download Insatiable Hole

Kara, Vanessa Twain

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Two dark haired babes, Kara and Vanessa Twain feature in today's update on Fister Twister and both girls look ready for some fun. Kara poses in a sexy blue skintight dress as Vanessa enters and strips her naked, before they both kiss. Vanessa bends Kara over and inserts a metal speculum into her pussy, stretching her apart then turns her over so that she can finger her hole while it is gaping. She Kara to taste her own juices then gets on a big black strap on to dominate Kara even further. Kara sucks on the strap on, taking it as far into her throat as she can before Vanessa bends her over and fucks her pussy hard! As much as Kara loves doggy style, she has to ride this big black cock, so they change positions so that Kara can bounce up and down on Vanessa's strap on while getting her tits and pussy groped.

Duration: 30:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6379kbps

Download Kara, Vanessa Twain

XandriaGoddess - pooch's whore- deepthroat-pussy fuck-cum

Genres: Deepthroat, Dildo Fucking, Dirty Talking, Masturbation, Orgasms

Naughty kity is pooch's filthy whore tonight. She starts with dirty talk, body tease and strip, then blows a big pooch dildo, takes it deep down her throat, gagging and getting sloppy. After a hot blowjob naughty kitty gets on all 4 and takes that big pooch dildo deep in her tight pink pussy. Switching from to missionary position kitty cums hard twice and begs for creampie...

Duration: 35:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7932kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download XandriaGoddess - pooch's whore- deepthroat-pussy fuck-cum

Vanessa Twain, Whitney Conroy

Cast: Vanessa Twain & Whitney Conroy
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Speculum, Girl Girl

Whitney Conroy is back on Fister Twister and ready for another play mate. She is joined by dark haired hottie Vanessa Twain and these girls are ready to get started. Whitney looks gorgeous in a pretty black dress and starts kissing Vanessa who has gone for more of a slutty look! Both girls are wearing black spike heels and soon strip each other naked before Whitney starts to rub Vanessa's pussy. She uses a metal speculum to insert into her hole and stretches Vanessa's pussy apart while she sits with her stocking covered legs wide open. Vanessa bends over and Whitney fucks her with a big black dildo doggystyle then as Vanessa turns over, Whitney swaps the dildo for her fist! Vanessa's pussy gets nice and wet and Whitney enjoys pounding her hard with her whole fist then gently rubs her pussy before getting a magic wand vibrator and letting Vanessa cum hard while it vibrates against her wet pussy!

Duration: 27:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6911kbps

Download Vanessa Twain, Whitney Conroy