Quietly With Myself I Enjoy | The Result Is Spectacular

Makfuk

Sexy Fit Squirter Pt,2 Sc.5

Cast: Sommer
Genres: Solo, Squirt, Piss, Orgasm, Masturbation, Toys, Vibrato
Video language: English

Coming from a cold climate she's very excited to get a little beach-time in, and as soon as she reaches the sand we see her dropping her clothes to get naked and enjoy the sun on her skin. After frolicking on the beach a bit we see her walking around in her dress and then heading to the car, wandering around in the parking garage flashing and even relieving herself out in the open for a naughty peeing scene!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11729kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 956.6 MB

Download Sexy Fit Squirter Pt,2 Sc.5

Makfuk

Sarah Cute - True Beauty

Cast: Sarah Cute
Genres: Big Areolas, Big Nipples, Black Hair, Fair Skin, Girl Orgasm, Long hair, Masturbation, Medium Boobs, Shaved Pussy, Solo, Tall Girls

Lovely and horny, Sarah Cute is everything you want in a certified nubile coed. She can't wait to get her clothes off so she can heft those big titties. Her smooth bald pussy is already nice and wet as her fingers drift down her slit, signaling how eager and ready she is to masturbate.

Duration: 15:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7698kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 890.1 MB

Download Sarah Cute - True Beauty

Makfuk

Liquid Love

Genres: 18+ Teens, Ahegao, Blue Hair, Masturbation, Sex Toy Play, Shaved, Small Tits, Tattoos

Sweet teen squeezes her tiny boobs and spreads milk all around the room on a full Ahegao mode! After that she plans to fuck a huge red Dildo and fill up her mouth with fresh cum. Do you want to ask us how? So here we go: she will insanely squirt directly on her beautiful face with a ton of hot white sticky liquid from her heavy creampied pussy!

Duration: 8:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14539kbps

File size: 920.0 MB

Download Liquid Love

Makfuk

Look At That Wet Pussy

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lily Larimar
Genres: Solo, Posing, All Natural, Blonde, Lingerie, Masturbation,

Lily Larimar is such a wet tease! Her pussy is soaking wet and she needs someone to come and clean her up! She just wants to masturbate and cum all day. Maybe that will cure that wet pussy of hers! She loves showing it off and lets you admire it fully when she spreads open her lips and sticks her fingers in masturbating ever so gently but enough to send her over the edge and cum again!

Duration: 8:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 30066kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Look At That Wet Pussy

Makfuk

Lady Sonia - The Back Seat Of The Car

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Lady Sonia

The weather was absolutely beautiful this afternoon here so I thought it would be fun to go for a drive out in my 4x4 so that I could do a little stripping and flashing outdoors for the video camera! Showing off my white fully fashioned nylons and high heels and of course my huge 34 "G" cup tips and where better for a married lady to have a little fun at the end but in the back seat of the car while the video camera watches everything!

Duration: 14:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 525.9 MB

Download Lady Sonia - The Back Seat Of The Car

Makfuk

Kinky penetrations

Studio: Over C

This nurse is proud to be the sluttiest on the ward - and she keeps pulling crazy sex stunts on a daily basis in an attempt to defend her title. Watch her give one of her patients a whole arsenal of kinky toys and make him stretch her pussy and ass!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 15:23
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 457.8 MB

Download Kinky penetrations

Makfuk

The big switch

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Youlovejack
Cast: Devon Lake
Genres: Solo, Big Dickl, Twinks, Studs, Masturbation, Cumshots, 720p

This handsome and hung 22 year old just came out of the closet and he's glad he made the switch. "It was tough for my girlfriend I guess. I don't think she got that it wasn't about her - it was about me wanting to suck cock!"
Devon takes his enormous 8 inch uncut cock out of his pants and holds it up for the camera's approval. He glides his hand along the thick shaft as he looks nervously down at the camera - excited to be showing off but still unsure of his new found sexual desires! He slides his finger into his ass and fucks himself before sitting up and dumping a beautiful load of creamy white cum all over the smooth bare skin of his chest and belly. Welcome to the gay side, Devon!

Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3644kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 416.1 MB

Download The big switch

Makfuk

Boyfriend Jacket

Cast: Kiere
Genres: Solo, Posing, Barefoot, Bathroom, Breasts, Indoors, Mirror

Stunning brunette Kiere is in the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, when she spots her boyfriend's jacket hanging up. On an impulse she decides to try it on, her towel slipping down to expose her big beautiful breasts as she admires the effect in the mirror. The oversized garment looks cute on her, but things get even hotter when she slips it off and sits naked on the edge of the tub, breasts jiggling enticingly as she fondles them. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 9:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 336.1 MB

Download Boyfriend Jacket

Makfuk

Amalia Davis - Check Me Out

Cast: Amalia Davis
Genres: Big Areolas, Big Boobs Brunette, Long hair, Shaved Pussy, Short Girls, Solo, Tan, Tan Lines

Big boobs, a bald pussy, and a shy do me smile are all that Amalia Davis needs to entice you to cum on over. This busty teen is so proud of her home grown titties, as well she should be! Let her show you her all natural curves from her stunning breasts to her dripping wet bald pussy.

Duration: 15:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6026kbps

File size: 703.5 MB

Download Amalia Davis - Check Me Out

Makfuk

Play Time

Cast: Mia Trejsi
Genres: Black Hair, Fair Skin, Long hair, Medium Boobs, Mini Skirt, Shaved Pussy, Solo

What would you do to fuck a hottie like Mia Trejsi? She wants your attention on her nicely rounded body. Let her show you all her secrets, from the way she likes her tender nipples pinched to the way she likes her clit rubbed. Her bare snatch is all wet and ready for your touch!

Duration: 16:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8967kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Play Time

Makfuk

Make Me Wet

Cast: Dakota Burns
Genres: Brunette, Fair Skin, Masturbation, Puffy Nipples, Shaved Pussy, Short Girls, Short hair, Small Boobs, Solo, Wet

Would you like to hop in the shower and have some dirty fun with Dakota Burns? This spunky American teen can t wait to have you join her. Letting her robe roll off her shoulders, she grabs the showerhead and directs the warm water to tease her tender titties and then masturbate her dripping bald fuck hole.

Duration: 13:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13744kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Make Me Wet

Makfuk

Down & Dirty

Cast: Dakota Burns
Genres: Brunette, Fair Skin, Lingerie, Puffy Nipples, Shaved Pussy, Short Girls, Short hair, Small Boobs, Solo

You will want to do naughty things to and with teen babe Dakota Burns. With her pixie cut and tight little figure, she s sure to get your motor running. Let her peel off her teddy to show you her tiny A-cups and her cream filled bare twat that is all ready to be banged.

Duration: 13:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12727kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Down & Dirty

Makfuk

Super hot blonde fucekd hard by massive cock

Studio: NerdPass Productions
Cast: Laura Love
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Cumshot

Hot young blonde teen comes on deck and instantly takes pricks dick in her sexy hands. Babe makes this dude cums on her big natural tits.

Duration: 11:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14586kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Super hot blonde fucekd hard by massive cock

Makfuk

Hot masturbation scene

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Studio Piston
Genres: Toys, Anal, MILF, Brunette, Hairy, Group/Orgy, Amateur, Blonde
Video language: Italian

This blonde looks incredibly seductive in this black lingerie and extremely sexy black stockings! Enjoy the video of her masturbation: she rubs her beautiful tight shaved pussy and it blows of cum!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 10:40
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3808kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 307.7 MB

Download Hot masturbation scene

Makfuk

Shay Hendrix DP + Public + Swimsuits P2

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Dildo,Latex,All Girl,Swimsuits,Spandex,Toys,Solo,Masturbation

Shay is well known to Dildo Pant fans, so we thought we'd get her back to go to that next level... Public Dildo Pant wearing!

The video starts back in the hotel room, where she gets naked for us & lubes up the Dildo Pants, she loves playing with Big Black Cocks, so this 5.5inch Dildo is going to be very exciting... She slowly parts her legs & her lips & slides the Dildo into her soaking wet Pussy, she then pulls up the Latex Dildo Pants & pushes the dildo deep into her wet hole. Inside the DP she adds a little vibrating Bullet just over her clit... Thats gonna make her very wet.. Over the top of the DP she puts on a very Tight Speedo Great Britain Hydrasuit , a short skirt & a loose fitting cardigan.

A number of customers asked for a Public Video where Shay would go out wearing DPs and a Swimsuit over the top in Public, with a Short Skirt & loose top so she can flash & give us shots of the DP, Swimsuit & More...

Shay is filmed leaving the hotel room & into the lift, where we .

Format: avi
Duration: 14:48
Video: 1280x720, DivX 5, 3902kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 441.2 MB

Download Shay Hendrix DP + Public + Swimsuits P2

Makfuk

Barbie Sharing Passion

She felt both the ability to do a blow job, and love for oral sex, and that she missed him, and at the same time it was not the sophistication of inveterate blowjobs who, behind the trees of individual elements, do not see the male forest ...

Duration: 14:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4436kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 473.1 MB

Download Barbie Sharing Passion

Makfuk

Beata Beata

In an incomprehensible way, my mouth began to turn into something else. Now I don't know what to do. I find it very difficult to breathe. More and more tightly contracting muscles prevent me from doing this. I may be dying. But first things first: My name is Pavel. I am 32 years old, and I work as a chief in a company selling ...

Duration: 15:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3603kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 420.0 MB

Download Beata Beata

Makfuk

What Boys Like

Cast: Simona Purr
Genres: Big Boobs, European, Long hair, Puffy Nipples, Redhead, Shaved Pussy, Solo, Thongs

You are gonna want to make Simona Purr moan her way to a climax. Her breasts have incredible puffy nipples that she loves having sucked and licked. Let this redhead draw you in with those nips and then keep your attention as she takes you on a tour of her tight nubile body.

Duration: 17:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9052kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download What Boys Like

Makfuk

Skip a Beat

Cast: Ish
Genres: small tits, sport workout, masturbation, sex toy, tattoo, shave

Here is Isha today. Nice girl from Australia. Shw will show you how she is masturbating, dancing, and fingering her pussy. We deliver intelligent erotica with an Aussie twist that is fresh & exciting.

Duration: 12:52
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15525kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Skip a Beat

Makfuk

Simona Purr - Simona Purrs

Cast: Simona Purr
Genres: European, Long hair, Puffy Nipples, Redhead, Shaved Pussy, Solo, Thongs

European bombshell Simona Purr is just mouthwatering as she hikes up her miniskirt to show off her sheer panties. When she lifts her shirt and lets you look at her nipples, you'll want to get your hands and mouth in there ASAP. This hot young teen is made for loving, and she can't wait to cum!

Duration: 16:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8704kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Simona Purr - Simona Purrs