Quietly With Myself I Enjoy | The Result Is Spectacular

Makfuk

Nala Brooks - Naughty With Nala

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Nala Brooks
Genres: Big Boobs, Fair Skin, High Heels, Long hair, Masturbation, Puffy Nipples, Redhead, Shaved Pussy, Solo, Thongs, Toys
Video language: English

We cannot get enough of Nala Brooks and her fiery mane and huge titties. This horny American can't stop touching herself, whether it's flicking her nipples to nice hard peaks or pulling her thong down to reveal her bare twat. Watch how she uses a vibrator to really make herself moan!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14679kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Nala Brooks - Naughty With Nala

Makfuk

Sunrise In A Paradise

Cast: Irene Rouse
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Outdoors

Mexico known to be wild and spicy. Irene Rouse is no exception. Take this athletic gymnast to a semi isolated beach on the coast of Mexico, add sun, water a few passersby and a video camera and you have the formula for a hot erotic video session. Enjoy as she plays with herself on the water's edge.

Duration: 15:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12537kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sunrise In A Paradise

Makfuk

Brunette whore in stockings loves jerking of dicks

Studio: Torrid Entertainment
Cast: Katja Kassin, John West, Billy Glide
Genres: Brunette, Big Dick, Threesome, Handjob, Facial

Horny girl in purple underwear is going to show to those two handsome fuckers her pro jerking skills. Their cocks will grow big and spill a lots of warm sperm on her pretty face so if you like to watch pro handjob from amazing chick, click and enjoy.

Duration: 12:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14752kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Brunette whore in stockings loves jerking of dicks

Makfuk

She can't keep it in her tutu

Cast: Parish
Genres: Brunettes, Masturbation, Shaved, Teens, Upskirt, Solo Action, Skinny, Small tit

You have to love dancing to stick to it. It gives you nothing back, no manuscripts to store away, no paintings to show on walls and maybe hang in museums, no poems to be printed and sold, nothing but that single fleeting moment when you feel alive. Parish has always dreamt of becoming a professional ballerina. Since that's no longer possible, she can still practice touching her body and her sexy tutu every day.

Duration: 15:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14543kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download She can't keep it in her tutu

Makfuk

Kinky Letter Pt 2

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Kiere
Genres: Solo, Posing, Barefoot, Bedroom, Blonde, Breasts, Indoors, Masturbation

Gorgeous brunette Kiere smiles as she reads a note that her lover has left beside her bed. She caresses her big beautiful breasts through her white lace bra, before unhooking it so she can squeeze and fondle her soft curves. Sliding her panties down over her sexy ass, she lies back on the pillows and masturbates avidly, breasts jiggling as she strums her clit hard. She rocks her hips, moaning with arousal as her fingers move rapidly over her shaved pussy, driving her to an intense orgasm.

Duration: 12:03
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 28489kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Kinky Letter Pt 2

Makfuk

Michelle Can - In The Mood (2021)

Cast: Michelle Can
Genres: Solo, Masturbation

We love girl next door hottie Michelle Can, who is always looking for an excuse to show off her deep tan, if you get our drift. Her firm titties are a perfect handful, and her dripping bare snatch is nice and slippery to easily take two fingers shoved deep inside.

Duration: 15:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11480kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Michelle Can - In The Mood (2021)

Makfuk

Allie Addison - Allie 18 In Stroke It When I Say So

Cast: Allie Addison
Genres: Solo, Teen, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm

There you are, I thought you forgot about me, but honestly I don't think that's possible! You're so lucky, to be here right now, cause I happen to be so, so horny.

Duration: 11:08
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9770kbps

File size: 822.5 MB

Download Allie Addison - Allie 18 In Stroke It When I Say So

Makfuk

Sunrise In A Paradise

Cast: Irene Rouse
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Outdoor

Mexico known to be wild and spicy. Irene Rouse is no exception. Take this athletic gymnast to a semi isolated beach on the coast of Mexico, add sun, water a few passersby and a video camera and you have the formula for a hot erotic video session. Enjoy as she plays with herself on the water's edge.

Duration: 15:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12537kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sunrise In A Paradise

Makfuk

Allie Addison - Allie 18 In A Unforgettable Solo

Cast: Allie Addison
Genres: Solo, Teen, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm

There you are, I thought you forgot about me, but honestly I don't think that's possible! You're so lucky, to be here right now, cause I happen to be so, so horny.

Duration: 12:24
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps

File size: 915.4 MB

Download Allie Addison - Allie 18 In A Unforgettable Solo

Makfuk

Love To Play - Delly

Genres: Milf

Look at the way that hot red lingerie clings to every curve Delly has to offer? This hotblooded milf is eager to get it on. It doesn't take her long to get naked and play her fingers all over her busty chest and dripping cunt. Watch her grab a toy and shove it into her tight cooch!

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15542kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Love To Play - Delly

Makfuk

Big Black

Let me start with Elena is adorable! And 100% naked, which is a turn-on on top of the usual PJGirls turn-on. There is nothing in the way of enjoying every delicious bit of her, from tits to twat, face to feet, belly to butt.
What we all ove about PJGirls is seeing women stretch their cunts open for us- sometimes with fingers, sometimes with speculums and other gizmos, and sometimes with a big dildo. And I love dildo scenes, but what I really like is the "aftermath"-what a womans cunt looks like after the dildo has done all the stretching. Some sites show that with the quick pullout (and you see her cunt briefly gape, and then close up), but of course you get more from PJGirls.
So what makes Elena s video so great is that she pushes the dildo in, and then pulls it out and spreads. Repeatedly. It is like "all aftermath, all the time". She squats on the dildo, slowly impaling herself, then stretches her vagina open with one or two hands, and while still pulling her cunthole open, impal.

Duration: 14:44
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 27322kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Big Black

Makfuk

Eva May - Down To Business (2021)

Cast: Eva May
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Milf

Raven haired hottie Eva May wants to take you to bed. When this busty mommy can't get a partner to take care of her needs, she peels off her bra and gives herself an orgasm. When her magic fingers can't make her cunt cum, she grabs a big vibrator that fills her up right.

Duration: 15:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15732kbps

Download Eva May - Down To Business (2021)

Makfuk

Melody - Wanting You (2021)

Cast: Melody
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Milf

What would you do for a secretary like Melody with her big boobs and fine figure poured into a tight dress? This blonde babe loves wearing lingerie beneath her work clothes so she feels sexy all day. The second she gets home she strips down and shoves a vibrator deep into her greedy cunt.

Duration: 12:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11629kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Melody - Wanting You (2021)

Makfuk

Veronica Avluv - In Super Wand Squirting Frenzy!

Cast: Veronica Avluv
Genres: Solo, MILF, Big Tits, Masturbation, Vibrator, Squirting, Orgasm

Damn I am super horny today! I've have this hot, black fishnet on & I'm already so wet! I just want to jam this magic wand into my love holes!

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps

Download Veronica Avluv - In Super Wand Squirting Frenzy!

Makfuk

Lika Star - Cock Tease

Cast: Lika Star
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Outdoors

Our hot Slavic beauty, Lika Star, rises with the morning sun and slowly and deliberately flirts, teases and entices us with her perfect young body. In the tranquility of a beautiful Spanish garden she brings herself to orgasm while seductively masturbating in this erotic video- a real cock tease as we all wish to join her. Photoshoot to follow next.

Duration: 10:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14444kbps

Download Lika Star - Cock Tease