Scat Extreme Video. Collection for Shit Lover

Laysa, Deb and Camila - Change My Dirty Diapers

Description: It was a boring afternoon, there was nothing to do Laysa, Deb and Camila were watching TV, suddenly they heard somebody knocking on the door, it was the postman, he gave them a package of diapers and plastic pants. Somebody had sent that present, but whom

Genre: Big shit, Eat shit, Piss, Drink pee, Scat, Lesbian, Smearing, Diapers, Domination

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 257.9 MB
Duration: 00:55:22
Resolution: 540x360

Download from FileBoom >>> Laysa_Deb_and_Camila__Change_My_Dirty_Diapers.mp4
###

Lesbian Scat Schoolgirls - In The College

Description: I love to remember the time at school, who not? In this series nice school girls make big big scat sessions, with nice school storys. Real big Scat Guaranted! College girls in transparent white underwears wake up each other with pussy licking in the bed. Then they get out, one of them lay on the floor and the other girls pee and shit to her mouth and push it down with their feet.

Genre: Scat, Lesbian, Piss, Domination, Eat shit

FileSize: 1.62 GB
Duration: 01:00:04
Resolution: 720x544

Download from FileBoom >>> Lesbian_Scat_Schoolgirls__In_The_College.mp4
###

Lesbian Shitlove

Description: Lara and British scat newcomer Maisy really have a thing for each other. When they first meet in London things clicked instantly and they knew they wanted to not only share their passion for hot scat games in private but also do a video for us togehter. LESBIAN SHITLOVE describes best what these two filthy girls are up to - piss and shit love that is truly genuine and you can just see that both girls are heavily into this fetish. We are very curious what other extreme surprises the two girls will have up the sleeve for us in the future.

Genre: Lesbian, Scat, Piss
Cast: Maisy Van Kamp, Lara

FileExtension: avi
FileSize: 1.94 GB
Duration: 01:00:10
Resolution: 720x576

Download from FileBoom >>> Lesbian_Shitlove.avi
###

Regina Bella - Only For You

Description: Regina Bella came up with the idea of making a POV movie for her fans. It's impossible to say no to such a sweet and dirty slut, so that's what we did. For a full 90 minutes it's just Regina and you - and lots of her vomit, piss and shit. As she became more and more aroused by the thought of being watched by so many horny guys and girls, she borrowed our cameraman's cock for the final scene. Enjoy a very intimate and private performance by Regina that she intended only for you!

Genre: Masturbation, Pissing, Scat, Vomit
Cast: Regina Bella

FileSize: 1.58 GB
Duration: 01:26:56
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from FileBoom >>> Regina_Bella__Only_For_You.mp4
###

Regina Bella and Louise Hunter - Born toilet

Description: More super-extreme shit and piss mayhem from the queens of dirty - Regina Bella and Louise Hunter: This time, Regina pays tribute to her name and trains disobedient house maid Luise Hunter to clean - the house, dirty assholes, cocks and everyhting else she can smear with the fresh shit of her play partners. If you have seen previous films with the two ladies, you know this is not for the faint of heart. Two girls - born toilets.

Genre: Scat, pissing
Director: Louise Hunter
Cast: Regina Bella and Louise Hunter

FileExtension: mov
FileSize: 936.6 MB
Duration: 01:03:58

Download from FileBoom >>> Regina_Bella_and_Louise_Hunter__Born_toilet.mov
###

Scat Boy Swallow Real - By Sabrina Castro

Description: film especific in scat swallow real notinh combinated is real swallow...by Sabrina Castro..don?t miss MF & SG VIDEO 2012

Genre: Scat, Femdom
Cast: Sabrina Castro & slave Boy Zica

FileSize: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:17:32
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from FileBoom >>> Scat_Boy_Swallow_Real__By_Sabrina_Castro.mp4
###

Scat Widow - R68

Description: Jade lost her husband and she's crying inside her bedroom quietly, until her friends Chris, Josie, Bonnie and Daniela appear to cheer her up. Words are not enough to make Jade feel better; so her friends decide to kiss and give her a lot of piss and scat. In a few minutes, the widow girl forgets about her husband and enjoys all the "gifts" that she receives from her friends, until they get tired and fall asleep as teenagers.

Genre: Piss, Domination, Lesbian, Smearing, Eat shit, Scat
Cast: Chris, Daniela, Bonnie, Josie, Jade

FileExtension: wmv
FileSize: 1.22 GB
Duration: 00:58:49

Download from FileBoom >>> Scat_Widow__R68._MFXVideo.wmv
###

Scatha's QueenDom - Diarrhea on the slave's face

Description: Wow! Today I had to take a shit urgently, I was in stomach ache all day and when I arrived home I taked a big pile of stinky diharrea on the slaves face. Then, just for fun, with a tea spoon I put down all the crap down his troath! Hahaha tasty tasty!

Genre: Toilet Slavery, Scat

FileSize: 222.8 MB
Duration: 00:03:04
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from FileBoom >>> Scathas_QueenDom__Diarrhea_on_the_slaves_face.mp4
###

Scato slut wife

Description: If you are familiar with the scat scene you will know famous Ingrid - one of the most extreme, dirtiest scat stars right out of a depraved dream. In this film she pushes things to new extremes: two guys, one girl train their human toilet well. 80 minutes piss and scat as hard as it can get.

Genre: Sex, Scat, Piss
Cast: Ingrid, Mystery Lady

FileExtension: AVI
FileSize: 861.3 MB
Duration: 01:14:12
Resolution: 720x576

Download from FileBoom >>> Scato_slut_wife.AVI
###

Scat Giant

Description: Bruninha not understand the lesson that this teaching Rarissa Giant, Rarissa revolts at the stupidity of Bruninha and resolves to teach him another lesson, she dominates, humiliates, urine into the mouth of the slave, and a huge scat in his mouth. The blonde slave gets the brown face of both scat.

Genre: Bizzare, All Girls, Piss, Scat, Scat
Cast: Rarissa Gigante & Bruninha

FileExtension: wmv
FileSize: 1014 MB
Duration: 00:34:38

Download from FileBoom >>> Scat_Giant.wmv
###