Scat Extreme Video. Collection for Shit Lover

MilanaSmelly - Rapid swallowing of female shit without chewing

Description: Rapid swallowing of female shit without chewing! I liked to swallow shit blindfolded � so I can deeply taste taste and suppress vomiting better! So for girls it is more comfortable when they do not see the eyes of a slave � do not perceive it as a person. This video clearly shows my throat � how I suffered when I swallowed Amina�s shit and how hard she commanded the feeding process. I quickly swallowed 2 large and hard pieces of shit from Amina, but with great anguish. This time I swallowed almost without chewing � I become more comfortable female toilet. Before Amina, I was hard-pressed with fart Yana � she really had a lot of shit this time � when I swallowed a portion and thought it was the end, Ian filled my mouth again! Her shit looked ugly � but I did not see it when I swallowed. Christina started today! She energetically filled me with urine and bitter shit and prepared me for the next girl. Throat close-up � to see the process of swallowing. The girls said that now I swallow faster than before...

Genre: Scat, Piss, Diarrhea, Domination, Smearing, Eat shit
Cast: Yana, Christina, Amina

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 1.77 GB
Duration: 00:45:22
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from FileBoom >>> MilanaSmelly__Rapid_swallowing_of_female_shit_without_chewing.mp4
###

REGINA BELLA - SCAT SUBMISSION 2

Description: Regina Bella and Gina continue their rollercoaster ride through the DS playground. Lots of fucking, pissing, shitting in a no holds barred brown wet orgy with a willing male assistant. Top or bottom, it doesn't matter - they all submit to scat!

Genre: Scat, Rimming, Piss, Toys, Oral, Lesbians, Human Toilet, Group, Enema, Fingering, Cumshots
Cast: Regina Bella, Gina, 1 Male

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:56:39
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from FileBoom >>> REGINA_BELLA__SCAT_SUBMISSION_2.mp4
###