Scat Extreme Video. Collection for Shit Lover

5 girls and a married man!

Description: 5 girls and a married man! He loves the smell of female farting and the taste of female shit! He has a good family and a loving wife, but his vocation is to be a toilet for many girls. Christina, Lisa and Lera beat a slave with a whip - he is just an animal for them. After that, it's time for a sweet treat - now the toilet should work - quickly absorb the crap and thank the housewives for it!

Genre: Outdoor, Piss, Big shit, Spit, Domination, Scat, Smearing, Eat shit
Cast: Christina, Amina, Liza, Yana, Lera

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:22:31
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from FileBoom >>> 5_girls_and_a_married_man.mp4
###

Baboon Ass

Description: Mistress I cannot stand pain,I cannot swallow scat,I have such sensitive nipples,mistress please not my balls...What a moaning I must hear from a slave who thinks he has rights! He did not see that his body is MINE! And I can do with it,whatever I want! Of course he is used as toilet,I XXX his balls and nipples and XXX is ass until it is boring to me. In the end he as a real baboon ass.

Genre: femdom, scat, peeing
Cast: Lady Chantal

FileExtension: wmv
FileSize: 371.9 MB
Duration: 00:16:23
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from FileBoom >>> Baboon Ass
###

Bad Teacher

Description: Grazy works as a teacher giving some particular lessons, mainly for rich girls that have money to pay for it. Crazy has a defect, she has not much patience with her students and will give a different lesson for one today. The bad teacher decided to apply a punishment for her rebel student, using much piss and scat humiliation.

Genre: Scat, Lesbian, Piss, Domination
Cast: Grazy, Leslie

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:24:15
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from FileBoom >>> Bad_Teacher.mp4
###