Scat Extreme Video. Collection for Shit Lover

Baboon Ass

Description: Mistress I cannot stand pain,I cannot swallow scat,I have such sensitive nipples,mistress please not my balls...What a moaning I must hear from a slave who thinks he has rights! He did not see that his body is MINE! And I can do with it,whatever I want! Of course he is used as toilet,I XXX his balls and nipples and XXX is ass until it is boring to me. In the end he as a real baboon ass.

Genre: femdom, scat, peeing
Cast: Lady Chantal

FileExtension: wmv
FileSize: 371.9 MB
Duration: 00:16:23
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from FileBoom >>> Baboon Ass
###

Bad Teacher

Description: Grazy works as a teacher giving some particular lessons, mainly for rich girls that have money to pay for it. Crazy has a defect, she has not much patience with her students and will give a different lesson for one today. The bad teacher decided to apply a punishment for her rebel student, using much piss and scat humiliation.

Genre: Scat, Lesbian, Piss, Domination
Cast: Grazy, Leslie

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:24:15
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from FileBoom >>> Bad_Teacher.mp4
###

British Bizarre

Description: Вebut of a genuine couple who gladly share their filthy habits with the world: pee, enemas, vomit, food and scat play with a bdsm twist.
It's bizarre, it's British!

Genre: Scat, BDSM, Pissing, Enema
Cast: Jennifer, 1 male

FileExtension: mov
FileSize: 450.2 MB
Duration: 01:09:20
Resolution: 720x576

Download from FileBoom >>> British_Bizarre.mov
###

BRITISH BIZARRE 3

Description: Our #1 kinky couple from Britain paid us another visit - this time raunchier and hornier than ever! Bum banging, arse fisting, food and vomit play, deep throat shagging and of course pee and poo swallowing - another milestone in the history of British perversion!

Genre: Scat, Fingering, Toys, All Sex, Fetish, Human Toilet, Vomit, Tattoed, Piss
Cast: Jennifer & Master

FileExtension: mov
FileSize: 680 MB
Duration: 01:01:24
Resolution: 720x576

Download from FileBoom >>> BRITISH_BIZARRE_3.mov
###

Chocolate Cake - Latifa, Iohana Alvez, Diana, Karla

Description: It's Karla's birthday! Her great friends decide they will throw a surprise party to celebrate, including a delicious chocolate cake. When she arrives, Karla marvels at the party and thanks her friends, but also suggests that they make the party a little more interesting, with the peculiar little game that the four of them like to play. Inspired by the chocolate cake, these four will make their own, warm and brown, coming out of their intestines! Starting with a delicious asslicking and setting off for a mix of scat and other disgusting things, these girls make Karla's birthday be incredible as they curl up and roll in a lot of shit! You'll be thrilled with the amount of feces produced in this movie!

Genre: Smearing, Scat, Orgy, Only Girls, Vomit, Lesbian, Piss, Spit
Cast: Latifa, Iohana Alvez, Diana, Karla

FileSize: 923.5 MB
Duration: 01:01:31
Resolution: 720x480

Download from FileBoom >>> Chocolate_Cake__Latifa_Iohana_Alvez_Diana_Karla.mp4
###

Diarrhea Bukkake

Description: Get ready to experience the ultimate diarrhea orgy! Karla invites some friends for a dinner reunion. While her naughty friends, Latifa, Iohana, Chris, Hannah and Cristina cannot keep their hands off each other on the sofa, Karla puts some laxative on the food. The reunion seems perfect and the ladies have a fun dinner together. Soon enough, the unexpected happens: 5 GIRLS FULL OF DIARRHEA AND NO TOILET!! The plan was working out perfectly, just as Karla had planned. As a good friend, she offers to serve as the ladies? diarrhea toilet!! With a lot of pleasure, the girls agree and delight themselves with Karla's tongue while letting out all of yummiest diarrhea!! ?Don't forget to flush Karla!!? That's right! Karla swallows lots of times too!!! This movie brings together everything our Forum members ever asked for. Don't miss out!.

Genre: Shitting in Mouth, Shit Swallowing, Shit Eating, Scat, Lesbian Scat, Faceshitting
Cast: Chris, Hannah, Cristina, Latifa, Iohana Alvez, Karla

FileExtension: avi
FileSize: 489.6 MB
Duration: 01:05:03
Resolution: 320x272

Download from FileBoom >>> Diarrhea_Bukkake.avi
###

DIRTY ass to mouth then ANAL FUCK my SHIT

Description: I'm feeling so horny and I can't wait to feel you inside of me! First fuck my hairy pussy with your rock hard dick. That feels so amazing. Next, ram it up my tight butthole while I am bent over and at your total submission. Fuck that shit inside of my ass, I can take it like a pro! Pull that messy dick out and let me clean the shit off of it. It tastes so good! Then put that dick right back in and fuck it until my shit is ready to explode out of my hole. Let me push it out and then stick your dick right back in. I love being your dirty shit slut! This is for those fans who enjoy my dirty anal fuck videos! Watch me suck a shit streaked cock clean also for those ass to mouth enthusiasts!

Genre: Scat, Groups

FileSize: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:18:38
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from FileBoom >>> HotScatWife__DIRTY_ass_to_mouth_then_ANAL_FUCK_my_SHIT.mp4
###

Eat Our Shit Bitch

Description: Mel and Carolyne have a dirty surprise for Michele, they know that she is talking about they and now she'll have what she deserves, she talk shit so will eat shit. Mel and Carolyne gave much piss and shit to Michele flood the mouth.

Genre: Piss, Lesbian, Domination, Scat

FileSize: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:42:16
Resolution: 1080x720

Download from FileBoom >>> Eat_Our_Shit_Bitch.mp4
###