~SCATmania | Shit and eat dirty collection~

Scatmania Miss Medea Mortelle - He Is My Shit Hole And My Toilet Paper

Miss Medea Mortelle makes her slave worship her ass with kisses and rimming, before teasing his cock and getting him hard. She then sits on his face and shits into his mouth, making sure he consumes everything. Finally the slave is instructed to lick her asshole clean.

I put my slave on a leash and tell him to worship my ass with kisses. Soon I want more: Now he has to lick my asshole. This always makes me want to shit ;) For him to be a good toilet, I jerk him and tie off his cock, until it is hard. There it is time to stop, because toilets are not allowed to cum, before they consumed everything. Then I sit right on his face with my delicious booty. I instruct him to seal his lips around my asshole. In this way, I will make him catch everything! After I pooped right into his throat, I motivate my toilet with dirty talk, eye contact and pushing fingers. I use plenty of tricks on him. First, I try to flush some of the poop with a smoothie. Then, I make him keep the shit in his mouth with a ballgag. In the end he will swallow all of my shit ;) Of course my toilet has to lick my asshole clean afterwards again. It?s the first time that I capture this pervy cleaning on video!

Name: Scatmania Miss Medea Mortelle - He Is My Shit Hole And My Toilet Paper
Format: mp4
Size: 1.27 GB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:17:35

Download from FileBoom

Scatmania_Miss Medea Mortelle - He is my Shit Hole and my Toilet Paper.mp4

Scatmania Miss Medea Mortelle - Punishing You With Scat

Miss Medea Mortelle - Punishing You with Scat

Why are there cum stains in my bed? Aren�t you ashamed of jerking off in the bed of your own step-***? If you don�t want me to tell on you, then you will have to endure my punishment. First get on your knees and tell me if the sheets smelled just like my ass? I know that my cute school girl outfit turns you on & I will use it against you. To begin with, I will press my butt right into your face and make you to lick my asshole. But that�s not enough. You need a real punishment for your perverted wanking. Do not even try to resist, or I�ll tell everyone. So open your mouth, because I really need to take a shit. You�ll be my filthy toilet as a punishment. I�ll make you eat my poop. And don�t forget: You are the pervert here, not me!

Name: Scatmania Miss Medea Mortelle - Punishing You With Scat
Size: 301.73 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:19

Download from FileBoom

Scatmania_Miss Medea Mortelle - Punishing You with Scat.mp4

Scatmania Missmortelle - Eat It All 2 Ladies Feed 1 Toilet

Miss Medea Mortelle and Lady Romina turn their slave into a full human toilet. They start by verbally teasing and humiliating him before fitting him with a urinal gag that allows both mistresses to deliver their pee directly down their slave's troat. They treat their slave to their golden nectar by both pouring from a measuring cup and peeing directly into the urinal, the slave gags and struggles to drink fast enough.
After a short break the slave is instructed to lie on his back and Miss Medea pees directly into his mouth while Lady Romina holds him down, drenching him with a golden shower. Then it is time for the main event, Miss Medea spreads her ass to reveal her beautiful asshole, she hovers above her slave and delivers a first load of shit which he gags on and stuggles to eat. The two ladies help the slave finish the whole lot and Medea then treats him to the last of her shit which she delivers forcefully.
A short scene follows with Lady Romina and Medea having a conversation in the bathroom, they thny go outside to force their slave to cosume Lady Romina's piss and shit which she has collected for the slave in a measuring cup and on a plate. The slave is made to consume everything they have to give him before the ladies instruct him to leave.

Notes: This is a german language movie

Our toilet slave for today is a real shit addict. He really thinks he can take the shit of two dominatrixes! Lady Romina aka Whipping Polly and I will put that to the test today. First, my human toilet is presented to the new lady and I explain to Romina what can be done to this shit hole. We make fun of him and let him know that he will soon get his mouth stuffed with our piss and shit!
I put a mouth gag on my slave, by which he becomes a human urinal. Through this device, my slave must swallow every drop of pee, or he will suffocate. As a first challenge, our toilet gets my stringent morning urine, which I had collected for him in a measuring cup. Taking turns, Lady Romina and I pour the dark yellow juice down our draining pipe.
By the way, I bought the great toilet mouth gag from a gay store in Amsterdam. However women can also urinate in it very well. I will prove that right away. So I spread my legs and stand over my human urinal. In this sexy position I just let my juices flow and piss directly into my slave's mouth. This lucky toilet has to swallow quickly now and you can already him coughing and gagging. Lady Romina and I are laughing our asses off. He must swallow my piss until the last drop! Then Lady Romina also has to take a piss so desperately! She pisses a real monsoon of golden shower. Half a liter more for our toilet.
In a small coffee break (in which my slave serves me as a couch table), Lady Romina and I discuss what's next... You can probably already guess it: We have a lot of nastier things in our minds! As soon as the coffee starts to take effect, I stand with my naked ass over our slave. Slowly I tease him and the camera and then hover with my divine butt hole directly above his mouth. Now it's time to train our slave to become the shit toilet of 2 ladies. Let's see if he can take the first portion of scat! He will have to eat everything that comes out of me! Watch my huge sexy shit sausage plopping out of my asshole and how Lady Romina helps me putting it in my toilet hole. My scat stinks so terribly today that Romina even becomes nauseous, but I remain determined. My slave must swallow everything!
After this first filling Romina makes herself comfortable on the toilet in the bathroom. Since her scat is still waiting to get out, you will get intimate insights into the authentic conversations between two dominatrixes. I show Mistress Romina my vaginal ring and explain to her what she can do if she can't shit right away, but still wants to bring her slave toilet to its knees.
In the next scene, the next feeding awaits! Lady Romina crapped on a plate and brings it on the balcony, where I am already waiting with our toilet slave. Our bitch will be humiliated once again! First I pour piss into his face, then we stuff his mouth with Lady Romina's shit. We are only satisfied if he swallows every single bit of this disgusting scat! Our slave is indeed a good shit-eater, but that's about everything he is good for.

Name: Scatmania Missmortelle - Eat It All 2 Ladies Feed 1 Toilet
Size: 616.19 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:36:54

Download from FileBoom

Scatmania_MissMortelle - Eat it All 2 Ladies feed 1 Toilet.mp4

Scatmania Missmortelle - Pushed To Eat Two Loads Of Shit

Miss Medea treats the slave to her gorgeous asshole, instructing him to rim her thoroughly. Before getting to work she pees into a jug for later and then gives the slave his first load of goddess shit. She encourages him by jerking him off while he chews and then Mistress Gaia uses the jug of pee to help the slave wash down Miss Medea's load.

Then it's Mistress Gaia's turn to feed the slave, she squats over his face and releases a huge load into his mouth. The mistresses continue to reward the slave with a handjob for doing a good job and occasionally help him with his thist by washing everything down with more pee. Miss Medea then treats him to a second helping.

Today my slave will be used as a toilet by two dominatrixes. In our last competition between two toilet slaves, he was the best shit swallower. As a reward he will get even more shit! Mistress Gaia and I are determined to make him eat all of our shit. After using his tongue for rimming, I shit into our toilet mouth first. He gets a huge load of creamy brown poop. Now he has to swallow all of it under our guidance. Then Mistress Gaia pushes out her darker colored turd of shit. Our slave got two huge piles of poop from us and we expect him to consume both of them! You can see our slave chewing our shit & struggling with it in close-up. Whenever he swallows, I reward him with a handjob, whenever he is not appreciating our shit, I hit his genitals. This kind of slave training seems to be very effective for a toilet. Also, we like to use our piss, to flush his mouth. We are only satisfied once he finished this double portion of shit. Our slave will lie on the floor until his swallowing duty is finished. Isn't he lucky to be pushed to eat scat from two gorgeous mistresses?

Name: Scatmania Missmortelle - Pushed To Eat Two Loads Of Shit
Size: 138.74 MB
Video:
Resolution:858x482
Duration: 00:27:39

Download from FileBoom

Scatmania_MissMortelle - Pushed to eat Two Loads of Shit.mp4

Scatmania Missmortelle - Used As Dirty Toilets By 2 Mistresses (scat & Gs)

Miss Medea Mortelle and Princess Nikki treat two lucky slaves to full toilet training. The first slaves ais made to worship the ladies beautfiul asses and engage in face-sitting before being treated to Princess Nikki's golden nectar. The ladies bring in a second slave so they can both be rimmed at the same time before treating both slaves to alternating loads of their shit, the slave to consume fastest is treated to an extra load from Miss Medea and both slaves are provided with another drink of the ladies pee.

Notes: This is a german language film

Did you know that Princess Nikki is not only a legendary Scat Queen, but can also speak a little German? In this clip, Princess Nikki and I train two human toilets in German to become our swallowing pee and shit toilets. First we fill one slave mouth with our huge load of golden shower, then the other slave has to fulfill his toilet duties. We enjoy peeing in our toilet holes alternately so they can taste both of our sacred juices. Then we command our slaves to lick our assholes. It's a lot of fun to perform a toilet education with a like-minded pervert like Princess Nikki. Finally the time has come. By wetting our assholes, our slaves have intensified our urge to poop. Together Princess Nikki and I press out our turds into the trembling mouths of our shit holes. I decide that the slave who swallows the fastest will be rewarded with a second load of dirty shit! Princess Nikki and I enjoy sharing toilets. This is how our shit gets mixed up in the mouths of the slaves and they have to carry both of us in them! Our toilets were damn lucky to get shit in their mouths from two goddesses at the same time! They will surely remember this awesome experience for a long time. Watch as we deposit our entire load of scat and golden shower in our slaves and train them to become good toilets.

Name: Scatmania Missmortelle - Used As Dirty Toilets By 2 Mistresses (scat & Gs)
Size: 448.12 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:26:51

Download from FileBoom

Scatmania_MissMortelle - Used as Dirty Toilets by 2 Mistresses (Scat & GS).mp4