~SCATmania | Shit and eat dirty collection~

Scatmania_Ninounini - HUMILIATING HIGH SCHOOL BITCH / Eat my shit, looser

Hey you there, looser! Come over there. I need to vent on
someone, and it's gonna be you.You know you can run away, but you won't, you are aware
of the honor I give you to be humiliated by the
most popular girl in high school.I'm going to blackmail you into doing what I want.You're going to have to suck my turd first and eat it for lunch! (huge poo).Then I want you to cover your dirty bitch face with my shit. Then your fat
nipples, your belly, your big ass! You're even prettier like that, little sissy!Apparently you have the habit of sticking pens up your ass? That's not enough, today
I want you to smash your sltty ass with a big dildo spreading more and more
shit all over your pathetic body!You will fuck your anus in 4 different positions (I piss during anal pounding)
until I am satisfied.Finally, I'm going to suck your cock and count down for you to cum. You'll even
make me gobble up with your tail at the end of the countdown.HD video type : 1440P

Genre: Scat
Cast: Ninounini

VideoQuality: 1440p
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileSize: 2.5 GB
Duration: 00:32:29
Resolution: 2560x1440

DOWNLOAD:

ZQdFMZKZ0mOO4XRKA4qW.mp4

Scatmania_Ninounini - KFC PUKE / I eat shitty tenders and shit by my pussy twice

I take my car to go to KFC. I'm going to buy myself a bucket of 20 tenders, but not to eat
them as they are, rather by seasoning them with my delicious shit.
I'm at my parents' house, and I'm going to do all this behind their backs, they won't know
anything about it and I'll try to remain discreet, while having fun!
I'm going to caress my pussy a little before making a huge turd in my bucket of tenders.
It's really big, and pretty tough!
I'm going to taste my tenders with shit, I'll eat several of them, then I'll fill my mouth with
shit and tenders and chew, while smearing shit all over my face.
I'll smear shit all over my tits, then I'll repeatedly puke into the bucket.
I will then come and spread shit on my pussy, before filling it with shit and shitting by the pussy.
It's so exciting! It even makes me pee. I'll do it a second time for your greatest pleasure and mine...
I will then spread shit on my ass, before shoving my dildo into my anus. I will play with my
asshole for a long time, before moving on to my pussy.HD video type : 1440P

Genre: ATM, Scat, ATP, Puke
Cast: Ninounini

VideoQuality: 1440p
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileSize: 2.55 GB
Duration: 00:22:48
Resolution: 2560x1440

DOWNLOAD:

K96f1SXXIerG9Dzc7XHK.mp4