~SCATmania | Shit and eat dirty collection~

Scatmania Devil-Sophie - Public Shitting On A Slide 1080p Ai Upscale

Unofficial Description: This is Devil-Sophie (aka Steffiblond) from Germany. She often portrays herself doing provocative stunts like shitting or pissing in public places.
In this scene, she is filmed walking up to a slide located in a public recreational area for local residents.
As she climbs up the slide we get a glimpse of her stretched asshole. She then positions herself on top of the slide and does her business.
She then remarks that some other person likely spotted them ("There is another person") and proceeds to slide down, using her own excrements to reduce friction.
She lands in the dirt and the video ends.

Format: mp4
Size: 898.21 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:02:00

DOWNLOADFileBoom:

Scatmania_Devil-Sophie - Public Shitting on a Slide 1080p AI Upscale.mp4

Scatmania Goddess Andova - Goddess Andova And Lifestyle Slave

I took a permanent servant slave to my home. We made a contract. He said I can't scat and strapon him.
It was the first night, I slept. He started licking me while I was asleep. I woke up and gave him the biggest punishments. I fucked him first and then I dumped my shit in his mouth.

Size: 541.19 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:21:44

DOWNLOADFileBoom:

Scatmania_Goddess Andova - Goddess Andova And Lifestyle Slave.mp4

Scatmania Chinese Girl Pooping

This is a collection of videos I've pulled from a bunch of different sources of a Chinese call girl (as best I can tell from her twitter at any rate) who specializes in femdom stuff, especially scat-related. She also takes absurdly big dumps which she holds in for quite a while before unloading, according to my my meager translation abilities. This torrent is all of the solo shitting stuff I've been able to find of hers, in the longest format / highest quality I could find. Contacting her to buy the originals is above my pay grade. Enjoy!

Size: 200.97 MB
Resolution:464x848
Duration: 00:19:04

DOWNLOADFileBoom:

Scatmania_Chinese_Girl_Pooping.mp4