~SCATmania | Shit and eat dirty collection~

Scatmania Lyndra Lynn - Joining My Brown Session

As I finished playing in my waste in front of the camera, I wanted to have more fun. So I grabbed my vibrating wand and pressed it against my clit. I so wished that someone wold join and fuck me. Little did I know that Franky was standing in the doorframe watching me. He came in and I was so happy about it. I first gave him a really nice blowjob then I wanted to be fucked. So I sat on his cock and rode him. Then he fingered my pussy and he fucked me from behind. I sat down on his face so he could lick my dirty asshole while I jerked him off.

Format: mp4
Size: 2.81 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:15:23

DOWNLOADFileBoom:

Scatmania_Lyndra Lynn - Joining My Brown Session.mp4

Scatmania Vitoria Beatriz - P-Slts Vol 1 Starring Vitoria Beatriz, Akillies Black (4k Uhd)

Vitoria is sitting on a couch, getting fed a salad and some spaghetti, and chugging water. She then proceeds to blow her partner while lying on her stomach, and starts puking up all her food on him. She then gets anally fucked doggy style with the puke covered cock, then switches up to getting anally fucked cowgirl. Next they switch up to reverse cowgirl anal, while Vitoria is chugging milk. She then deepthroats a dildo and proceeds to puke all over herself while still getting fucked. After that, it's missionary anal with more milk drinking and dildo forced puking. The scene wraps up with Vitoria getting fucked on the floor with her faced smashed into a cake while getting her ass fucked and covered in chocolate syrup. When her partner finally cums on her ass, she finishes up by drinking some water, using a vibrator on her pussy, and puking all over herself.

Genre:N/A

Size: 2.34 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:41:23

DOWNLOADFileBoom:

Scatmania_Vitoria Beatriz - P-Slts Vol.1 Starring Vitoria Beatriz, Akillies Black (4K UHD).mp4

Scatmania Scat Fartin Tart - Big Farts And A Shit

This bbw with huge tits and ass loves to tease us with her stinky farts and big turds. She records herself pooping in her home, bathroom, outdoor and even in public toilets. She likes to comment about the size, shape and smell of her shit as well. Enjoy!

Size: 209.92 MB
Resolution:1440x1080
Duration: 00:02:17

DOWNLOADFileBoom:

Scatmania_Scat_Fartin_Tart_-_Big_Farts_And_A_Shit.mp4

Scatmania Kitty Skatt - Struggle To Hold, Sink Gets It All

Description: You're just chilling on the toilet taking a nice dump as I desperately knock on the door. You tell me you need some more time, but I absolutely beg you to let me use the toilet. This is a really expensive hotel, we can't afford shitting on the floor here! PLEASE LET ME USE THE TOILET!!!
I come into the bathroom. You can't just break off your shit halfway so you tell me I'll be fine holding it. I know I'm not so I beg and plead as I squirm and struggle to keep my butthole shut tight. It's getting more and more difficult and I haven't shit for almost 3 days! I'm absolutely going mad with urgency.
The shituation is making me horny and I take off my clothes. I keep squirming, moaning and struggling and am now also touching my pussy. I tell you how wet I am and how deliciously feminine my pussy smells. I try one last time to convince you to let me sit on the toilet, but to no avail...
I lift up my leg and hover my ass over the sink. "What are you doing!!??" you ask in shock. I moan as my asshole gapes wide to release a MASSIVE clumped hard constipated log right into the sink. OMG it's huge!!! And it smells so strong!
I am so horny and I start sniffing my brown creation as I continue masturbating. You discipline me by telling me to sniff deeper and longer. And more! It turns me on so much, I finger myself hard and gag as I take in the deepest whiffs of my massive shit. My arousal builds to the point of a massive explosive orgasm while hovering over my enormous turd. Fuck this is amazing! I love to be dominated and humiliated by you like this. You think I probably learned my lesson, but the contrary is true.

Size: 991.73 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:24

DOWNLOADFileBoom:

Scatmania_Kitty Skatt - Struggle to hold, sink gets it all.mp4