~SCATmania | Shit and eat dirty collection~

Scatmania Samantha Starfish - Happy Birthday Shit Eater! (re)

Genre: Scat, POV, BBW, Redneck, White Trash, Big Ass, Big Tits, Piggy, Femdom, Nasty, Dirty Talking, Smearing, Shit Eating, Shitting, Pissing, ABDL, Infantilism, Dildo, Solo, Masturbation, Lesbian, Roleplay, Sick, Crazy, Freak, Bizarre, Fetish, Ugly, ATM, Toilet Slave, Peeing, Pissing, Piss Drinking, Ass Spreading, Voyeur, Food, Feeding, Diarrhea, Tattoos, Piercings, Farting, Gaping, Fishnet, Diaper, Puking, Vomit, Deepthroat, Public, Strapon, JOI, Midwest

Format: mp4
Size: 362 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:42

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Scatmania_SamanthaStarfish - HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIT EATER! (RE).mp4

Scatmania [GTJ-145] Female Flesh Toilet - Great Throat Fucking - Ai Subtitles

Description: [GTJ-145] Female Flesh Toilet - GREAT THROAT FUCKING - AI SUBTITLES

This is a great forced face and throat fucking video staring Yura Kana.
I ran it through an AI subtitle generator, the results are mixed on this one, because of her cries the AI didn't pickup on everything she says but its better then nothing. I then re-encoded it in X265 to get the file size down to about 1/3 of the original but maintain the same quality.
So basically she is tied up to a toilet. She looks so innocent as she pleads to be let go. She gets slapped around and then has a hand shoved down her throat which forces her to vomit. Next she gets face fucked and throated hard for awhile puking all over his cock and herself. She continually pleads and cries and even piss her own panties.
In the next scene she is on a mat and gets face fucked on the ground until she pukes all over while getting face fucked.
In the next scene she it tied back to the toilet and gets fucked with dildos and cock by several guys. They cover her in oil, tease her with vibrators, fuck her and then piss all over her face and mouth.
The rest of the movie follows a similar pattern with her getting fucked in numerous positions.
If you like movies with innocent girls getting face fucked until they puke this movie is for you.
If you like this upload leave a comment below, or even better vote on one of my request.

Size: 2.37 GB
Duration: 01:46:15

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Scatmania_[GTJ-145] Female Flesh Toilet - GREAT THROAT FUCKING - AI SUBTITLES.mp4

Scatmania Samantha Starfish - Hitatchi Poop!

Genre: Scat, POV, BBW, Redneck, White Trash, Big Ass, Big Tits, Piggy, Femdom, Nasty, Dirty Talking, Smearing, Shit Eating, Shitting, Pissing, ABDL, Infantilism, Dildo, Solo, Masturbation, Lesbian, Roleplay, Sick, Crazy, Freak, Bizarre, Fetish, Ugly, ATM, Toilet Slave, Peeing, Pissing, Piss Drinking, Ass Spreading, Voyeur, Food, Feeding, Diarrhea, Tattoos, Piercings, Farting, Gaping, Fishnet, Diaper, Puking, Vomit, Deepthroat, Public, Strapon, JOI, Midwest

Size: 200.21 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:06:35

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Scatmania_SamanthaStarfish - Hitatchi Poop!.mp4

Scatmania Katherinefarts - Dirty Smoother Fart Shit Session With A Russian Babe

Description: Katherine loves her new smootherbox chair!

She held back from pooping for two days because she wanted a brown, thick, smelly turd with a really big size for this video.

After some pre-poop smelly gas she was ready to release what she was holding inside and was making her belly ache!

Size: 1.32 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:15:15

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Scatmania_KatherineFarts - Dirty smoother fart shit session with a Russian babe.mp4

Scatmania Samantha Starfish - How To Get Your Girl Into Scat (re)

Size: 644.86 MB
Duration: 00:21:16

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Scatmania_SamanthaStarfish - How To Get Your Girl Into Scat (RE).mp4

Scatmania Samantha Starfish - Eating Shit In A Public Store!

Size: 243.91 MB
Duration: 00:07:58

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Scatmania_SamanthaStarfish - Eating Shit In A Public Store!.mp4

Scatmania Samantha Starfish - Fatty Bbw Shitting Buttplug Penetration In Hairy Pussy

Size: 302.77 MB
Duration: 00:09:46

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Scatmania_SamanthaStarfish - Fatty BBW Shitting Buttplug Penetration In Hairy Pussy.mp4

Scatmania Vulgar Valentine (helga Eats Shit)

Description: Vulgar Valentine / Vulgar Valentine (Helga Eats Shit) [2024 , Scat, Anal, Kaviar, Oral, 720p, WEB-DL]

Hello everyone anddddddd we are back! Fucking Yayyyyy! I just want to take a moment and let you all know we had to take a small hiatus due to the pandemic rearing its ugly head again for the last few months�So many testing positive so many cancellations and postponements. Things now seem to be getting back to normal so hopefully that means we resume a normal posting schedule as well, fingers crossed! Also it was good timing because I was tied up in a shitty relationship for the last 7 months anyway�but thank goodness I am single again . Sooo this movie features the extremelyyyyy beautiful and young Helga, who I must say I was veryyy attracted to! (See, you all get to see her in the mask, I get to see the actual photos and videos of her hehe!) She is not only super pretty but has an absolutely amazing body! Let me just start out by saying this�She did not disappoint! I was sooooo impressed by her performance and the utter real pleasure she was experiencing as she sucked on her own shit and squirted everywhere; my gawd! FYI. I may or may not have squirted with my vibrator to that scene hehe Mr Cheeks sure knows how to pick them! So this movie starts out with her getting smacked and her mouth spit into. HOT. He then pees in her mouth�and she swallows. Not just a little bit, but quite literally all of his peeeeee! I was not expecting her to swallow it like that. HOT. He then eats her ass and has her shit into a bowl,where he then proceeds to feed it to her. (He also snuck in a few licks of her big shit log as it was coming out of her asshole.) HOT. She actually swallows a mouthful of her own shit as well! HOT. I was shocked she was able to do that. She sucks his cock covered in shit and then swallows his cum. HOT. And for the finale she cums so hard eating her own shit using a vibrator and squirts a ton. SO HOT. I know we all waited a while for this one but it was truly well worth the wait! I am so excited to see what is next! But as for my personal rating, I have to give this one, once again, 5 stars. She is just way to hot and way to nasty in this film for anything less! Yes I know I give them all 5 stars, but am I wrong? Do they all not excel? I mean seriously his girls are not only super hot, but have amazing bodies and do the absolute NASTIEST shit I have ever seen in my life! Also FYI I hear this girl wants to get really involved with some of the other girls . Hehe Enjoy! Here�s to your nut lmao

Format: mov
Size: 421.52 MB
Duration: 00:21:26

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Scatmania_Vulgar Valentine (Helga Eats Shit).MOV

Scatmania Samantha Starfish - I Love Eating My Poop!

Size: 273.89 MB
Duration: 00:08:51

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Scatmania_SamanthaStarfish - I Love Eating My Poop!.mp4

Scatmania Samantha Starfish - I Love To Eat My Poop! (re)

Size: 49.03 MB
Duration: 00:05:11

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Scatmania_SamanthaStarfish - I Love To Eat My Poop! (RE).mp4

Scatmania Samantha Starfish - I Love My Belly

Size: 250.14 MB
Duration: 00:08:09

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Scatmania_SamanthaStarfish - I Love My Belly.mp4

Scatmania Samantha Starfish - I Want You To Shit Fuck Me! (re)

Size: 320.5 MB
Duration: 00:10:25

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Scatmania_SamanthaStarfish - I Want You To Shit Fuck Me! (RE).mp4

Scatmania Samantha Starfish - Instructions On Smearing And Eating Shit (re)

Size: 817.29 MB
Duration: 00:26:56

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Scatmania_SamanthaStarfish - Instructions on Smearing and Eating Shit (RE).mp4

Scatmania_Asato Izumi, Mizuhara Reiko, Hasumi Marina - Defecation Restaurant American Diner

Genre: Pee, Scat, Piss Drinking, Shit Eating, Masturbation, Food Fetish, Defecation, Cumshot, Urination, Pissing, Enema
Cast: Asato Izumi, Mizuhara Reiko, Hasumi Marina

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 3.89 GB
Duration: 01:30:58
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

8QKBAiXJgeM2zlOTcDKj.mp4

Scatmania Samantha Starfish - It's Pooping Time

Size: 143.27 MB
Duration: 00:09:28

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Scatmania_SamanthaStarfish - It's Pooping Time.mp4

Scatmania Samantha Starfish - Joi With My Shit

Size: 365.81 MB
Duration: 00:11:53

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Scatmania_SamanthaStarfish - JOI With My Shit.mp4

Scatmania Samantha Starfish - Lactating Tits While In A Diaper

Size: 163.99 MB
Duration: 00:05:22

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Scatmania_SamanthaStarfish - Lactating Tits While In A Diaper.mp4

Scatmania Samantha Starfish - Learn How To Make Mommy Cum

Size: 307.97 MB
Duration: 00:10:00

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Scatmania_SamanthaStarfish - Learn How To Make Mommy Cum.mp4

Scatmania Samantha Starfish - Let's Call My Mother! (re)

Size: 416.51 MB
Duration: 00:13:27

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Scatmania_SamanthaStarfish - Let's Call My Mother! (RE).mp4

Scatmania Samantha Starfish - Lick My Filthy Shithole! (re)

Size: 62.61 MB
Duration: 00:06:46

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Scatmania_SamanthaStarfish - Lick My Filthy Shithole! (RE).mp4