~SCATmania | Shit and eat dirty collection~

Scatmania Ainarax - Shit On The Floor Head

Fast and great charge in the morning as soon as she wakes up. She's in a hurry to tackle all of this. Cast long, soft dark brown cairns. She released everything very quickly, in a very fluid and easy way.

Name: Scatmania Ainarax - Shit On The Floor Head
Format: mp4
Size: 256.76 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:02:48

Download from FileBoom

Scatmania_AinaraX - Shit on the floor head.mp4

Scatmania Aria- Filthy Star

You know my name, remeber my videos and now I decided to return. So, no names only dirty games, only scat, fuck, hardcore and endless filthy mind games full of domination and desperation.
So, what you are going to see here? Shock on my face, scat sex of all kinds, lots of shit and extreme action.

Name: Scatmania Aria- Filthy Star
Size: 5.67 GB
Video:
Duration: 01:20:04

Download from FileBoom

Scatmania_Aria- Filthy Star.part1.rar
Scatmania_Aria- Filthy Star.part2.rar

Scatmania F43-09 - Eating, Digestion And Excretion

3 natural processes is displayed in this video footage: eating, digestion and excretion. Corn, noodles, mushrooms, vegetables etc. you can see all that they eat in this girls stool. They was shy a little bit during examination of their own poop, thought.

Name: Scatmania F43-09 - Eating, Digestion And Excretion
Size: 2.43 GB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 01:44:42

Download from FileBoom

Scatmania_F43-09 - Eating, digestion and excretion.mp4

Scatmania Mistress Evilyne - Dished From A Diaper

I�ve invented a new game. It�s called truffle pig. In it, My hungry toilet slave is blindfolded and bound, lying on the floor. I take a huge dump in a diaper, and pick up a spoonful of it to put under his nose. I make him smell the shit, and then using his memory of that smell, he must

hunt down the rest of the turd, just like a truffle pig, in order to be able to eat it. As a reward, once he has got there, I spoon feed him the rest while he is still blindfolded. It�s such a fun game! The best part is that the shit is so gigantic that it�s too much for him, but the deal is that he must eat everything or end up with his head tightly wrapped in the shitty piss filled diaper, crawling around like a worm on the floor. So pathetic!!!

Name: Scatmania Mistress Evilyne - Dished From A Diaper
Size: 1.08 GB
Video:
Resolution:1440x1080
Duration: 00:20:56

Download from FileBoom

Scatmania_Mistress Evilyne - Dished from a Diaper.mp4

Scatmania Mistress Evilyne - Shitty Diaper Humiliation

I love thinking of creative ways to use and humiliate My toilet slaves! So today, I tied My slave up to make sure he couldn�t go anywhere and made him watch as I shat and pissed in a diaper right in front of him. I made him crawl to the diaper and smell it, then I ****** his face into it and rubbed it in. I pushed him so deep into the shit that he could barely breathe and I made him eat My pissy shit directly from the diaper as he gagged in reflex. Once I was amused enough, I took the poop filled diaper and wrapped it around his head before securing it there with duct tape. I then led him around on a leash like a shitty idiot before leaving him in a corner to fester in the scent of My divine shit.

Name: Scatmania Mistress Evilyne - Shitty Diaper Humiliation
Size: 791.05 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:14:21

Download from FileBoom

Scatmania_Mistress Evilyne - Shitty Diaper Humiliation.mp4

Scatmania Pooping On The Floor Desperation

I couldn�t take it anymore! I almost didn�t get there in time to start recording with the camera and get ready! It was the first shit of the day. I�m just awake, that�s why I have that kind of weird face (not one of my best faces, sorry. I do a lot of soft and long shit, all at the same time! A really good load for a tight young girl�s ass, don�t you think? finally released it! I show the shit close to the camera and I notice that my pussy is wet with excitement, so I rub it a bit. It has white juices! then I turn around to face myself and pee until I leave a puddle on the floor. I am naked and wearing black lace stockings. They make me feel very sexy actually!

Name: Scatmania Pooping On The Floor Desperation
Size: 307.88 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:03:32

Download from FileBoom

Scatmania_Pooping on the floor desperation.mp4

Scatmania Shit On The Floor Head On Iii

How sexy I am in today�s video! I stand facing forward with my legs bent open and my hands resting on the ground. I�m naked. I�m wearing high-rise lace stockings with a fuchsia fishnet, that make me see very sensual legs. I squeeze a little so that all my shit can start to come out smoothly, with rhythm, without pause and continuously. I didn�t have to do much effort, it came off easily. While I�m shitting you will hear my moans of pleasure and see my facial expressions. Look how smoothly those brown cairns come out! they look really pretty. Then I quickly get a source with a lot of pee power. I left the whole floor wet! Finally, I show the result on the ground with close-up shots.

Name: Scatmania Shit On The Floor Head On Iii
Size: 292.37 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:03:15

Download from FileBoom

Scatmania_Shit on the floor head on III.mp4

Scatmania Versauteschnukkis - Scat Fuck 23 (no Mask)

In this film of the dirty Schnukkis the milf pisses and shits on her fucker�s hard cock and he smears her ass, tits and face with it before he fucks her. They get fucked in shit again as he kisses her shitty mouth and licks her shit covered nipples with hot close-ups and at the end the bitch has no mask.

Name: Scatmania Versauteschnukkis - Scat Fuck 23 (no Mask)
Size: 1.53 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:17:53

Download from FileBoom

Scatmania_Versauteschnukkis - Scat fuck 23 (no mask).mp4

Scatmania Versauteschnukkis - Scat Fuck 24, No Male Scat

In this video of the dirty snukkis, the milf pisses shit into her fucker�s hand and he smears her cunt and ass with it and fingers her before he fucks her. Then he gets up and pisses on the milf�s cunt and continues to fuck her, then they switch positions and continue to fuck around with their shit. Have fun watching.

Name: Scatmania Versauteschnukkis - Scat Fuck 24, No Male Scat
Size: 1.68 GB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:20:37

Download from FileBoom

Scatmania_Versauteschnukkis - Scat fuck 24, no male scat.mp4