Sexy Babes Fills Tight Ass With Gigantic Brutal Dildos

Oiled Up and Fisted

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Claudia Macc, Julia Parker
Genres: Belly Button, Big Dildo, Blonde, Body Oil, Close-up, Dildo Sucking, Fingers, Fingering Pussy, Fingers, Fist Fuck, Fisting, Hardcore, Kissing, Lesbian, Licking Toys, Natural tits, Pussy Gape, Tattoo, Toys
Video language: English

Julia Parker is our latest contender here on Fister Twister and we thought the best girl for the challenge would be hot blonde Claudia Macc! These gorgeous babes are already oiled up as they relax on the sofa and Claudia starts to rub Julia's small but perfect tits, working her way down to Julia's pussy with her hands. She rubs her moist pussy lips and lets Julia taste her own juices before she starts to finger her. Claudia bends Julia over and using a red speculum, gapes her pussy apart a little more, continuing to finger her and then Claudia moves onto something a little bigger. She knows if Julia is going to stand a chance with our lesbian fisting challenge, her tight pussy needs to be stretched to the max! She teases Julia with a big dildo, rubbing it against her nipples and letting her have a little suck before fucking her pussy with it! She puts the dildo back in Julia's mouth and face fucks her with it then gets straight to work, fist fucking Julia's pussy! She finds it hard to.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Oiled Up and Fisted

Master Ass

Cast: Valentyne
Genres: Anal, Anal Fisting, Bottle Insertions, Dildo, Gaping, Speculu

The sensual bitch fucks her snatch deep and hard, until she's satisfied Just look at her pussy how wide it is when she takes out the sex toy, only to insert it back in! Enjoy the sight!

Duration: 13:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10699kbps
Audio: 275kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Master Ass

Fisted on Top

Genres: Dildo, Pussy Fisting

Anie Daring gets to play the dominant one in our latest scene for Fister Twister. Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too an.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fisted on Top

Antonia Sainz and Silvia

Antonia is in the mood for some more lesbian fisting and this week she gets to take control of stunning brunette babe Silvia Dellai. This stunning brunette couple start kissing while Antonia oils up Silvia's firm tits before Antonia works her way down to Silvia's pussy. She starts to massage it then inserts a finger, letting Silvia taste herself then using some black tongs, Antonia gapes Silvia's pussy wide apart while using it as a sex toy! Silvia bends over into the doggystyle position and Antonia gets to work on her pussy with a baseball bat to try and stretch her even more ready for a good hard fist fuck. After this more solid penetration, Silvia easily takes Antonia's fist, and masturbates during her lesbian fisting. She decides to stand up and ride Antonia's fist before she orgasms and with her pussy play in full swing, Silvia orgasms hard, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6580kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Antonia Sainz and Silvia

Two Hot Blondes

Licky Lex wants to have her turn on Fister Twister in todays scene where she is matched against the gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Chrissy oils up Licky's hot body and this stunning pair soon get even more intimate. Chrissy starts to finger Licky's pussy and gapes it wide apart before she gets Licky to taste her own pussy juices. She uses a metal speculum which she slides into Licky's pussy and stretches it even further. Of course in the usual Fister Twister style, all of this pussy gaping is leading up to the grand finale of lesbian fisting which is in store for Licky! Next up, Chrissy uses a big black dildo which she gets Licky to suck before shoving it deep into Licky's pussy while she is bent over in the doggystyle position. Her pussy gets dripping wet and Chrissy alternates moving the big black toy between Licky's mouth and pussy. She starts to stretch her eager hole with her hands and soon she slides her whole hand up inside her dripping wet twat. This fist fuck scene is seriously hot wi.

Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6983kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Two Hot Blondes

Fist Me First

Cast: Minnie Manga, Frida Sante
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Masturbation, Fetish, Lingerie, Latina, Babes, Short Hair, Blonde, Brunette, One On One

Smoking hot Frida and Minnie give into their lesbian desires by sucking and licking. After Minnie has her ass licked and sucked. Then slides her fist into Frida wet tight pussy. Frida moans with each thrust of Minnie's fist. What an amazing time!

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5562kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Fist Me First

Hand Down

Cast: Valentyne
Genres: Anal, Anal Fisting, Bottle Insertions, Dildo, Gaping, Speculu

This gorgeous girl get her hungry, wet holes worked wider with an intense knuckle-deep fisting that will have their gushy slits exploding with girl-cum!

Duration: 9:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11001kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 808.2 MB

Download Hand Down

BrutalDildos Isabella Clark

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Isabella Clark
Genres: Dildo, Teen, Prolapse

Isabella Clark looks great with blonde hair and big tits, but even better with the opposite end of a big dildo in her ass!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 770.4 MB

Download BrutalDildos Isabella Clark

Deep Hand Treatment

Cast: Emily Brix, Penelope Cum
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Masturbation, Fetish, Lingerie, Latina, Babes, Big Butt, Black Hair, Brunette, One On One

Gorgeous Emily Brix and Penelope cum share a deep kiss before getting the fun started. They lick and suck on each other clit, then each takes turns sliding their fist deep into the others pussy. Each girl moans with pleasure and enjoyment.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5492kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 844.3 MB

Download Deep Hand Treatment

Dirty Garden Girl

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Dirty Garden
Genres: Anal, Dildo, Fisting, Prolapse,

Dirty Garden Girl came back to massacre her pussy and asshole with a big brutal dildo that tickles her cherry red prolapse!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:16
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 472.1 MB

Download Dirty Garden Girl

Easily Fisted

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Jessica Bell
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Masturbation, Fetish, Lingerie, Babes, Big Tits, Black Hair, One On One, Natural Tits

Antonia Sainz is back again her on Fister Twister for another contender in gorgeous brunette Jessica Bell. She starts off her latest scene by oiling up Jessica's fit body, massaging her shoulders and naked back before working her way down to her ass and pussy. Jessica kneels up into the doggystyle position and Antonia gapes her XXL pussy lips apart with her fingers before rubbing them and gaping them apart. She inserts four fingers while stretching Jessica's hole then uses some black kitchen tongs to gape apart Jessica's pussy even more. Antonia knows she needs to work her way up to the main event and her lesbian fisting will only work if Jessica's pussy is ready for the pounding it's about to take! Using a monster sized flesh dildo, Antonia holds it against her pussy while making Jessica suck it , then uses it on Jessica's pussy knowing full well that if she can take this huge dildo, Antonia's whole fist will fit into her easily! She starts to fist fuck Jessica slowly, sliding her wh.

Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5990kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Easily Fisted

Anal orgasm ! 40cm how cool!

Genres: fisting, big toys, shockin penetration, Anal Extreme Hardcore Teens Lesbian

Here I get it to my greedy fuck hole with a dildo and I come several times to anal orgasm! Oh that was cool, you can see my lust right ... :) I give it my backdoor hard, but I find the part so cool .. :)
Finally I got a fist in my pussy again, that was really more than necessary again! For Paula that was not enough .. My asshole should not be left unstuck, so ran his fist. But that makes you in a very extreme way - fast and violent ... Juicy lesbian action under two horny sluts ..! :) Pictures from the video in high resolution come in picture gallery under the same name :)
Well that was once an awesome experience. My girlfriend fucks me with a strap on. First we lick each other's pussies and fuck me then my friend with strap really nice through. My God was the part huge! No wonder I'm still come so rough from the hot anal Geficke ...! I have to say the thing begins more and more to please me. I think we should even get a user to what you think :)) Pictures from the video come in h.

Duration: 5:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 27019kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Anal orgasm ! 40cm how cool!