Sexy Babes Fills Tight Ass With Gigantic Brutal Dildos

Sasha Eggplant and Hard Double Fisting (2016)

Video language: English

Oily plays become much naughty every time!!! My first eggplant practice. I loved it. Here you will also see hard pussy, tits and ass spanking, fisting standing up, from behind,, double fisting and huge spreading pussy, traditionally Enjoy! xx

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5621kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 796.4 MB

Download Sasha Eggplant and Hard Double Fisting (2016)

Angel Wicky, Victoria Pure - Sliding it in

Cast: Angel Wicky (fisted), Victoria Pure (fister)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

It's about time we featured two stunning blondes here on Fister Twister and this week Victoria Pure gets to play dominant as she takes control of big boobed Angel Wicky! Victoria is rubbing her pussy all over Angel's naked body and after they kiss, Victoria pours oil all over Angel's big tits and hairy pussy! She massages the oil in while enjoying Angel's huge tits and starts to rub her pussy while this hot couple continue to kiss! Victoria gapes and fingers Angel's pussy, licking her fingers and also gives Angel a little taste before she bends her over into the doggystyle position and stretches her pussy even more! Using some red tongs, Angel's pussy is gaped apart ever so slightly more than before as Victoria works her pussy up to some serious lesbian fisting! But first, Victoria decides to break her in gently with a massive flesh like dildo! Soon Victoria is fist fucking Angel's pussy rapidly as Angel thrusts with her big boobs bouncing all over the place. Angel sucks Victoria's m.

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6423kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Angel Wicky, Victoria Pure - Sliding it in

Sasha Oil Spanking Fisting and Bottle (2016)

Custom for Kyle. Oiling body and watching myself in mirror, spanking tits, pussy, ass, become rough, talk dirty Fist pussy really hard, put oil insede pussy and spread it. push bottle inside to spread pussy wider Lots of gapes, orgasm while fisting myself, standing bottle ride, close-ups

Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3207kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sasha Oil Spanking Fisting and Bottle (2016)

Akasha Colium, Antonia Sainz - Oriental challenge

Cast: Akasha Colium (fisted), Antonia Sainz (fister)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Exotic looking Akasha thinks she can take on the Fister Twister challenge so we set her up with our gorgeous big boobed Antonia to see if she could handle her! Standing naked in the studio this gorgeous pair touch their pussies while all oiled up and then rub their naked bodies against each other. They start to kiss and Antonia bends Akasha over into the doggystyle position before fingering her juicy pussy. She lets Akasha taste her own juices then gapes her wide apart before moving onto a metal speculum. While Akasha's pussy is stretched to the max, Antonia continues to finger her then pulls out a monsterous jelly dildo! Akasha looks amazed by its size yet Antonia manages to slide it inside her pussy after rubbing her lips for a bit of a tease. Akasha masturbates at the same time and sucks this giant toy, while Antonia starts to fist fuck her. She easily passes the lesbian fisting challenge we set for her, with Antonia's whole hand fucking her! After changing positions a number of ti.

Duration: 21:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6170kbps

File size: 997.7 MB

Download Akasha Colium, Antonia Sainz - Oriental challenge

BrutalDildos Blondie

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Blondie
Genres: Anal, Dildo, Fisting, Prolapse, Squirt

Extreme babe Blondie punishes both her pussy and asshole with brutal dildos leaving a pink and red gaping holes!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:19
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 992.4 MB

Download BrutalDildos Blondie

XandriaGoddess - succubus rough fucked and creampied

Genres: Anal, Creampie, Deepthroat, Dildo Fucking, Dirty Talking

A custom fantasy themed video where I play a succubus, as long as I'm in a spell circle I have to obey my Master's every command and entertain him. Ass fisting and gaping, huge dildo sucking/sloppy gag deepthroat, pussy and ass dildo fucking, nasty self-degrading dirty talk, multiply cumshots (anal and pussy creampie)

Duration: 26:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download XandriaGoddess - succubus rough fucked and creampied

Aspen fisted by Venday

Vednay and Aspen are in the list my favourite model. Vednay because she is every time horny and desirous of sex and Aspen because she is every time ready for new experiments. Vednay was looking forward for fist Aspen already long time, and she did her job very well having also great fun. Aspen spread her asshole like the the more dirty whore and now you can have fun looking this incredible video!

Duration: 22:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4381kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 748.6 MB

Download Aspen fisted by Venday

BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Dirty Garden
Genres: Anal, Dildo, Fisting, Prolapse

Dirty Garden Girl came back to massacre her pussy and asshole with a big brutal dildo that tickles her cherry red prolapse!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:16
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 472.1 MB

Download BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl

Tight Cunts Stretched

Cast: Diora & January
Genres: Lesbian, Dildo / Fisting, Russian

Diora and Lusi look sexy dressed in black lingerie sets as they model their lithe, yummy bodies in a naughty lesbian scene. They don't bother with much foreplay since this is all about stretching their tight, pretty pussies with massive dildos. The cunt fucking is incredible and both chicks get a chance to wear a strapon and bang the other.

Duration: 28:06
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 432.3 MB

Download Tight Cunts Stretched

Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Selvaggia (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Dildo

Gorgeous blonde Selvaggia is our latest contender on Fister Twister and she is matched with experienced hottie Antonia Sainz! Antonia rubs her hands all over this pretty blonde's naked body and pinches her nipples before these gorgeous girls kiss and Antonia lays Selvaggia on her side, teasing her ass with her finger. She slides one into her ass, then lets her taste herself and after stretching her ass apart, she moves onto a butt plug to stretch it even further! Selvaggia masturbates as she is penetrated by the pink and black sex toy then bends over as Antonia speeds up. Antonia knows that Selvaggia doesn't need any more warming up. Her ass is ripe and ready for a good hard fist fuck so she starts off slowly and gives her tight ass a sensual lesbian anal fisting before speeding up to give her an amazing orgasm!

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia

Sasha Chocking Fisting Hitachi Inside (2016)

In this video I wear my new choker and oil my body Chock myself while fist inside, Cum, Fist standing and put my Hitachi inside. Fist and Hitachi at same time, lot of oil and huge gape, talk dirty, Spank tits, pussy and ass, ask fuck my rough, be rough to me, nece pussy and gape close-ups, and tits and chock play in the end

Duration: 40:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3753kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sasha Chocking Fisting Hitachi Inside (2016)

Bella-Nikole Black

Cast: Bella-Nikole Black (Bella Nikole)
Genres: Big Dildo, MILF, MastOnly, Solo, Brunette, Tattoo, Lingerie

Super hot big tit Brunette Bella Nikole is all dolled up for some self fucking today. She unleashes her juicy melons and whips out her massive toys for some deep tight plowing in her super wet tight pussy. Bella fucked her hot hole all across the floor and cumming wishing it was a huge cock.

Duration: 28:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8782kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Bella-Nikole Black

Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted) - Fisted on Top

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Anie Daring gets to play the dominant one in our latest scene for Fister Twister. Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too an.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted) - Fisted on Top