Sexy Milf Videos | They Suck And Fuck In Pleasure

Makfuk

Peach paradise

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

This week we stayed at a hotel in Ft. Lauderdale and while I was there I found a really sexy mini dress to wear out that night. After I showered and put the dress I was all ready to go and eat but Tommy had other things on his mind first. He couldn't wait to lift up my dress to see what I had on underneath it. I knew that would turn him knowing I had no panties on. He loves it when we go out and I don't have any on! After he fingered me I stroked his already hard cock and then stuck it in my mouth so I could taste his pre-cum. I like that smooth salty liquid on my tongue. It always gets me so wet! From then on we got on the bed and he pulled out my tits and started sucking on them while he finger fucked me. I was extremely wet when he put his cock inside me. It felt amazing! It didn't take long for me to make him cum. He shot all his cum onto my face. I had to re-do my make-up but I didn't mind a bit!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:05
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1486kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 309.3 MB

Download Peach paradise

Makfuk

Size matters

I got an e-mail from another member asking me if I could give him one of my famous handjobs. So I asked him if he could send me some pictures of his cock so I could see what it looks like. The next day I opened up the e-mail he sent me of his nude photos and I was pleasantly surprised at the size off his huge cock. It was long and very thick which instantly turned me on. So I asked him if he could meet me at a hotel later that week to do a shoot and he said yes. So that day Tommy and I checked into the hotel and I went upstairs to our room and started to get dressed in something sexy while Tommy filmed me. It wasn't long before Jason showed up at my room, so I let him in and got to know him a little bit before I told him to sit down on the couch while I went to freshen up. Then I came out of the bathroom and started stripping out of my clothes for him which got his cock hard. Then it was time for me to pull that big cock out of his pants so I could finally play with it. I couldn't bel.

Duration: 28:01
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1470kbps

File size: 329.0 MB

Download Size matters

Makfuk

I jerk the best

I went to the gym this morning and when I got back started working at my desk. I checked my emails and store orders and then had Tommy take some photos of me in full back panties and some really cool pantyhose that one of the members sent me to wear for him. Tommy always gets excited when he takes photos of me and I get so turned on when I see the bulge in his pants! We had such great sex today- his cock hit my g-spot perfectly!

Duration: 29:58
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps

File size: 349.6 MB

Download I jerk the best

Makfuk

Working girl

This week Tommy was working in his office when I came in to say goodbye to him. I was going out to see one of my attorney friends. Once in a while I'll go over and give him a private dance. I really enjoy doing it for him. As I sat on Tommy's lap with my fishnet crotchless pantyhose and mini dress he questioned where I was going. I knew if I wanted to leave the house that I would have to tell him all about it and make him cum first. I imagined what I was going to do to Robert and pretended Tommy was him. I sat on his lap just as I would be sitting on Roberts lap in his law office. I would go there after his secretary left and we were all alone. He would shut the phones off and give me all his attention. As I pulled out his dick from his pants to stroke him I would sit on his hand. He would gently circle his fingers around my clit and inserting another one into my pussy making me so wet. I would sit there and continue stroking him until I was ready to cum and then I slid my pussy on to.

Duration: 27:44
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1468kbps

File size: 325.1 MB

Download Working girl

Makfuk

College call girl

This week Tommy set up a shoot with his new little college girlfriend Rhyan. I was in the middle of getting ready for our shoot when I looked over and saw him pacing back and forth and looking out the window. So when I asked him what he was doing he had me sit down so he could tell me that he called Rhyan the day before and asked her if she wanted to come over again and do a shoot with him and she said yes. My first reaction was to smack him but my jealousy instantly made my pussy wet and I couldn't wait to see her come over and stroke his cock in front of me. It may sound strange but I really like it when he does things like this to me. It turns me on when a man takes control and tells me what he's going to do whether I like it or not. I have to admit Rhyan is absolutely stunning in person. Her body is so smooth and tight and her pussy is so pretty. I know that Tommy jerks off to her when I'm not around and that makes me even more jealous when I watch them together. When I first met .

Duration: 27:37
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1471kbps

File size: 324.3 MB

Download College call girl

Makfuk

Over my head

This week I put on a sexy tight mini skirt and skimpy top. I wanted to dance for Tommy and get him really aroused before I started sucking on his dick. I squatted down on my knees and played with my pussy while I sucked on him. He then bent me over and fucked me pretty hard. Then I got on my back and played with my pussy while I watched him jerk his cock off real good. Then I came as I watched his cum shoot out of his hard cock and blast over my head!

Duration: 30:50
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1472kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 360.9 MB

Download Over my head

Makfuk

Back to basics

This week Tommy and I checked into a hotel to have a little rendezvous of our own. I put on these really cool pantyhose (mock garter belt pantyhose) and a very short mini dress. I knew this would get Tommy excited and keep his mind on me. I started off by stripping for him and touching myself. I became very excited inserting my fingers and when I pulled them out they were really wet and sticky. I walked over to Tommy and unzipped his pants. His dick was already so hard in my hand made as it made it's way out of the opening. I stroked and sucked on him. It felt so enormous in my mouth. I couldn't wait to have his smooth cock inside me. He made me wait with anticipation while he licked and sucked on me from behind. His tongue darting in and out of all my all my holes. He got underneath me as I sat over his face and buried his mouth inside my pussy. He was driving me insane! It felt extraodinary and I wanted more. As I bent over the sofa he grabbed my ass and penetrated my pussy. I came .

Duration: 30:51
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1481kbps

File size: 364.7 MB

Download Back to basics

Makfuk

Heavenly hooters

This week I wore a red suspender pantyhose with a red bra and skin tight black top and heels. Tommy and I had some fun in the living room today. I showed off my new pantyhose and stripped for him. He got incredibly hard for me while I sucked and stroked his big dick. My pussy was so wet as I slid on top of him and moved up and down on his dick. It felt really good! I made him cum by stroking him off and letting his cum shoot all over my mouth and chin. There was so much cum today!!!

Duration: 27:03
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1473kbps

File size: 318.2 MB

Download Heavenly hooters

Makfuk

Sweet savannah

I got a text from Mariah the other day and she told me that she had a sexy friend named Savannah Stern staying with her for the week and she wanted to know if Tommy wanted to do a shoot with her while Savannah was in town. So I went and asked Tommy if he knew who she was and if he wanted to do a shoot with her. At first I was very jealous by his response because he almost fell out of his chair when he heard her name. I didn't realize until he showed me some videos of her that she was the same girl that he jerks off to all the time when IÔm gone. He said that Savannah is one of his Ògo to girlsÓ when he needs to Òrub one outÓ, whatever in the hell all that means. I was very insecure about him shooting with her but since I put him through hell the past couple of years I decided that I should just suck it up and let him have a little bit more fun for now. So we ended up meeting Savannah a couple of days later at Mariah's place and when we walked in Savannah was in the living room in her .

Duration: 26:16
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1468kbps

File size: 307.9 MB

Download Sweet savannah

Makfuk

Forced and facialed

I had just gotten dressed and ready to do a private show when Tommy calls me into the garage. He has rope tied to the ceiling and a chair in front of the door. I told him no right away when I saw it. "I can't do this right now I promised a member I would do a private show with him". Tommy then tells me he only wants to take a few photos of me with the rope tied to my wrists. I should have known better then to agree! He ended up tying me up for a long time, spanking me, fucked my mouth (which I didn't mind) and then came all over my tits and face. He then spoon fed me the cum that didn't land in my mouth and made me eat all of it- which I didn't mind either!

Duration: 26:23
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1477kbps

File size: 311.1 MB

Download Forced and facialed

Makfuk

Animal instincts

This week I wore a shiny black mini skirt, sexy bra and leopard knee high's. I stripped and teased Tommy the whole time telling him I'm going to start seeing other guys again. It always gets him so excited and jealous at the same time. I like to make him wait before he can start playing with me I really love watching him pull out his cock and start stroking it for me! It makes my pussy so wet and then I want his cock in my mouth. I then wanted to feel him inside me so I sat on his cock for a really long time and felt my pussy tighten up around him. It made me cum so good! Of course, I finished him off by stroking his dick and having him shoot his cum in my face! No better way to end it then with my cum in my mouth!

Duration: 31:30
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1475kbps

File size: 371.0 MB

Download Animal instincts

Makfuk

Mile high milf

This week I put on a sexy satin skirt and lacey bra. As I started to strip for Tommy I remembered this guy named Michael that I use to have fun. He was a tall good looking guy with a shaved head. He had his own flight training school and wanted to teach me to fly but we never seemed to get around to that. Instead I started meeting him at a hotel whenever he could get away from his wife and work. He was really good at licking my pussy and would take his time with me because he knew the wetter I got the more I begged him for his dick. So, back to stripping for Tommy....As I put Tommy's dick in my mouth I started telling him about Michael and how much I enjoyed playing with his dick. As Tommy fucked me I closed my eyes and thought of Michaels big dick. My pussy got really nice and creamy wet and I came so good!! I know Tommy enjoyed the "story" and came really good all over my face!

Duration: 28:21
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1477kbps

File size: 334.3 MB

Download Mile high milf

Makfuk

Mirror image milf

I was really horny after I got home from the gym today and I needed to suck on a cock right away. There was this really hot guy there and I wanted to suck on his dick so bad. I couldn't stop looking at his shorts and trying to imagine how big his dick was. So as soon as I walked in the house I took a quick shower then got dressed in a sexy outfit as I waited for Tommy to get home from his appointment. His dick gets really hard when I wear sexy outfits with pantyhose and I love the way pantyhose feel on my pussy so I put on a sexy outfit that I knew he would like. As soon as he got home I called him into the bedroom and showed him what I had on. He started making out with me and lifting up my skirt then he pulled out my big tits and started playing with them. Then he sat on the edge of the bed and started jerking off in front of me while I stripped for him. As soon as I saw his cock pop out of his jeans I instantly started fantasizing about jerking off the hot guy from the gym. I reall.

Duration: 26:35
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1469kbps

File size: 312.0 MB

Download Mirror image milf

Makfuk

Reagan Foxx

Cast: Gia Dimarco, Tommy Pistol, Kenzie Taylor, Lucas Frost, Reagan Foxx, Mike Mancini, Silvia Saige, Codey Steele
Genres: All Sex, Cougars, Domination, MILF

These are not young girls just learning the "ropes," these sex-perienced women own the rope, and know just how to use them to get pleasure with their pain! Watch mouthwatering BDSM scenes in sexy #6 in series where kink-craving cougars get the discipline they deserve. Nothing makes submissive sluts cum harder than having their hot asses spanked, hair pulled if they slack off their cock sucking duties, blindfolded bondage fucking and more!

Duration: 25:22
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2033kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 396.0 MB

Download Reagan Foxx

Makfuk

House of blue pt2

I told Tommy all about my date with Ciara and how much fun we had together. He was a little jealous and said he wanted to watch us next time. So today when I went over to her house I told him he could stop by and take a peek. Well, he didn't just want to watch he was so turned on he wanted to join in! His hands were all over Ciara's big boobs! I could tell he was really turned on so Ciara and I decided to let him play with us this time. He took turns licking us and we were both stroking his big cock. Ciara said she wanted to watch me fuck him so I got on top of him while Ciara sat on his face. His cock was so hard inside me and it felt amazing! He ended up fucking me from behind then cumming on me!

Duration: 27:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 324.5 MB

Download House of blue pt2

Makfuk

Fucking a fan

This week a fan drove up from Tampa to see me. He's been emailing me since 2006 wanting to meet me. As soon as he knew I was back in Orlando he started emailing me again so I told him to come see me this week. He was super sweet and so nice to me! He told me he was happy only pleasing me and that he would be so turned on by just licking me. I really liked how he made me feel. His touch was so gentle and his sweet kisses turned me on. I liked the way he sucked on my nipples and then when I laid on the couch he got in between my legs and didn't want to leave! I didn't want him to stop either but I'm also a pleaser and wanted to feel his big dick. I sat next to him and stroked his dick and then sucked on it. He got so excited and whispered to me that he wanted to be inside me. I was so wet already so I straddled his legs and slid my pussy down on his dick. I fucked his dick for a while and then got on the couch next to him. He fingered my pussy while I sucked on his dick and then stoked .

Duration: 28:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1470kbps

File size: 330.6 MB

Download Fucking a fan

Makfuk

Rio boy toy pt3

I just got home from working all day in the office and decided to undress and take a nice hot bath. I was lathering up and feeling so relaxed when I heard a guy call out my name. It was Edward my neighbor's son. I told him to come into the bathroom so we could talk. He looked so cute, must have just gotten back from his classes. I started flirting with him and I asked him to put some lather on my back. His touch felt so good and having him caress me like that really excited me. I asked him if he would take his pants off so I could rub his balls. His dick was already hard and his balls felt so good! I slowly caressed them and even touched his dick slowly with my fingers. I was feeling his shaft all the way up to the tip. I then put my mouth around it and sucked on it for a long time. I love the feel of his young dick in my mouth. I then got out of the tub and wrapped the towel around me. I sat on the edge of the tub with my legs open so he could see my pussy. I stroked his dick and suc.

Duration: 29:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2941kbps

File size: 670.3 MB

Download Rio boy toy pt3

Makfuk

Rio boy toy pt2

I went into my bedroom today and found my son's friend Edward going through my panty drawer. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was looking for some finger nail clippers. I would have believed him but my panties were running through his fingers! I asked him why he was touching my panties. He looked really embarrassed, so I said did you want my panties? He nodded yes and I said well, I think you would rather have these and I pulled my skirt up and pulled off the panties I was wearing. I then started touching him and kissing him. I can't resist him- he's so sweet and young! He put his hands on my breasts and kissed them. I love how he touches me and his dick gets instantly hard! I got him on the bed and was slowly caressing his dick, and he was fingering my pussy. I was so wet and wanted his dick inside me. I continued to slowly move my fingers on his dick and balls, feeling every inch of his shaft. I then bent all the way over and put my tongue on his balls and slowly licked .

Duration: 27:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2958kbps

File size: 613.2 MB

Download Rio boy toy pt2

Makfuk

Cock auditions pt23 with titan

This week Tommy said he had a big surprise for me. So, I showered and got dressed and then went into the living room to see what he had in store for me. He asked me to sit on the couch and put on a blindfold and to wait and that my surprise would be walking in any minute. After a minute or so I felt some big hands on my shoulders and some heavy breathing so I thought it must be a guy. He started kissing my neck and touching me all over. It felt really nice and got me super excited! I couldn't wait to see who it was. He then got me off the couch and pulled my tits out of my top and then told me to take off my blindfold. I didn't recognize him but saw that he was huge and very attractive! I was quite happy with my surprise! I started kissing him back and touching him too. His body was rock hard and he was so sensual. I loved having him touch me and his kisses were so sexy! I squatted down and pulled his shorts off and saw his tight hugging boxer briefs. The bulge in his pants really got.

Duration: 29:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 342.2 MB

Download Cock auditions pt23 with titan

Makfuk

A little disappointed

This week I did a cock audition with Shaun. He's a good looking guy with a super nice body. I was having a lot of fun making out with him! He also went down on me and licked me for a long time. It felt so good! He seemed comfortable with me but for some reason I couldn't get his dick to stay hard. I tried all sorts of things even spitting on his dick for a long time like he kept asking me to do; but in the end I couldn't get him to stay hard and cumming for me was not going to happen either. He ended up going home and I was left feeling discouraged and wanting a lot more. So, luckily Tommy was home and he made it happen for me. I got Tommy's cock super hard and made him shoot a big load of cum right into my mouth! In the end I always get what I want!

Duration: 26:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps

File size: 314.0 MB

Download A little disappointed