Sexy Milf Videos | They Suck And Fuck In Pleasure

Makfuk

Liya Silver - Sexy Secretary Fucked By Boss

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

It's sexy secretary Liya Silver's first day at Raul Costa's office. She brings him coffee and once he notices her endless legs, hot high heels, and mouth-watering ass, he can't hide that massive boner any longer. Get ready for some classic boy-girl fucking on the office desk and watch that curvy Russian undress after sucking that big hard dick of her boss! Raul Costa returns the favor, kneels and starts licking Liya Silver's delicious pink. Her shaved pussy tastes so good, he can't wait to slide his veiny shaft balls deep into her wet vag. The brunette secretary moans ecstatically as he fucks her on the office desk. She lets him enter her wet hole from behind in standing sex position which makes her scream and orgasm multiple times. Finally, her boss unloads his balls and blows a load of fresh spunk all over her gorgeous face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Liya Silver - Sexy Secretary Fucked By Boss

Makfuk

Desiree Dulce Boned By The Butler Part 1

After her late great 's tragic , Desiree Dulce is fixated on getting her hands on Gladys' secret inheritance. Desiree makes her way to her 's house and finds her safe but is shocked to see that it is completely empty. somebody took the money! Desiree points her finger at Keiran, her 's trusted butler, but he plays dumb. Desiree decides to switch up her tactics in order to get what she wants... this butler knows who took the money and Desiree is adamant on getting that info out of him no matter what it takes.

Duration: 33:18
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 372.6 MB

Download Desiree Dulce Boned By The Butler Part 1

Makfuk

Public Indecency

Alina Lopez and her friend are out having a good time but undercover officer Small Hands wants them to respect the strong arm of the law! Suspicious of the girls' deviant public behavior, Small Hands pats down Alina, who has no issue with having his hands all over her body, goading him into searching her very thoroughly! A joyride in a police car leads to some more indecent behavior, with Alina getting a mouthful of the officer's cock before he takes her home for a good hard fucking!

Duration: 33:11
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2005kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 516.9 MB

Download Public Indecency

Makfuk

Cuckold - Super Skinny Teen takes Chad White Huge Cock

Skinny girl is talking with her about how his friend Chad keeps hitting on her and how she doesn't like it. But he encourages her to fuck Chad because sharing is caring so once Chad joins the scene Chad begins to play with the girl in the kitchen before they move into the bedroom to fuck.

Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2501kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 625.3 MB

Download Cuckold - Super Skinny Teen takes Chad White Huge Cock

Makfuk

Katrina Jade Likes Sex

Cast: Katrina
Genres: Blowjob, Big Tits, Brunette, Creampie, Doggy Style, Deepthroat, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Shaved Pussy

Katrina fucking Jade, the orginal slut. She is such a good girl and damn, i didn't think it was possible, but she makes the back of my bike look even better. If you all are tuning in for some hot, dirty, fun, then I invite you to hit play and come along with Katrina and me on this wild ride of a fucking adventure. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 31:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5789kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Katrina Jade Likes Sex

Makfuk

Hot wife fucked by hotel employee

Cast: Lenina Crown
Genres: Athletic, Big Tits, Blowjob (POV), British, Cheating, Couples Fantasies, Dress, Enhanced, Euro, Massage, Outie Pussy, Redhead, Small Ass, Trimmed Pussy, Wife, Work Fantasies

Classy Lenina Crowne is taking an exciting trip with her husband; the only problem is that he bought them the cheapest, ugliest hotel room possible and this won't do for her. When her husband falls asleep and starts snoring, Lenina leaves and ends up sneaking into a more elegant room. She has the room to herself briefly, but hotel employee Danny D, arrives to clean the room, which he expected to be empty. Lenina convinces Danny that the room is indeed hers and bosses him into servicing the room. and her.

Duration: 32:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5152kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Hot wife fucked by hotel employee

Makfuk

Lenina Crown - Upgrading My Room

Hot and classy Lenina Crowne is taking an exciting trip with her husband; the only problem is that he bought them the cheapest, ugliest hotel room possible and this won't do for her. When her husband falls asleep and starts snoring, Lenina leaves and ends up sneaking into a more elegant room. She has the room to herself briefly, but hotel employee Danny D, arrives to clean the room, which he expected to be empty. Lenina convinces Danny that the room is indeed hers and bosses him into servicing the room. and her.

Download Lenina Crown - Upgrading My Room

Makfuk

Victoria May - Golden showers for dirty cab driver 1080p

Genres: One-on-One,Sex,Cum on Pussy,Cum Shot,Piss,Wet,Blowjob,Deep Throat,Face Fuck,Pussy Fingering,Pussy Licking,Car,Outdoors,Taxi,Amateur,Cowgirl,Missionary,Reverse Cowgirl,Tattoo,Average Body,European,Grey,Short Hair,Big Dick,Leggings,Tank Top,Medium Ass,Pierci

Victoria May got into the car asking to go to the sunbed shop by the station. As we drove, she asked me not to hit the bumps so hard because she had to wee, and next I knew, I looked back, and she had pissed her pants! I pulled the car over and got her some tissues, but she noticed I had a massive erection. Look, I was turned on. That's when Victoria recognized me from the Fake Festival: I had fucked her and her friend! She wanted another go at the Bishop, so she got her panties off and showed me her tits, then I fingered her until she was squirting everywhere. Victoria sucked me off, then I fucked her tight pussy before cumming all over her body.

Duration: 31:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7035kbps
Audio: 169kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Victoria May - Golden showers for dirty cab driver 1080p

Makfuk

Kirby Maverick - Kinky Kirby

Genres: Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, One-on-One, Sex, Cum Shot, Facial, Woman (20-29), Caucasian, Brunette, Chic, Masturbation, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Living Room, Amateur, Ass Worship, General, Straight, Oil, Trimmed Pussy, Blonde

Kirby was tired of her friend yapping about the great time that she had at the fiesta, so she decided to experience it for herself and see if it lived up to all the hype. When Kirby arrived she was greeted at the door by Micheal. He asked for the password

Duration: 32:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5745kbps
Audio: 136kbps

Download Kirby Maverick - Kinky Kirby

Makfuk

Shona River - Night Walk

Genres: reverse cowgirl, sideways, doggy style, cowgirl, deepthroat, facial, blowjob, cumshot.

Shona River just wants to fuck but her husband's always too tired or too busy. Fed up of being ignored and tired of waiting, she hits the streets one night in search of someone younger and willing to give her exactly what she wants. One wrong turn down a dark alley leaves her confronted by would-be mugger Danny D. When she tells him the only thing she has to offer is her naked body under her trench coat, Shona finally finds the satisfaction, and big cock, she's been searching for!

Duration: 32:26
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1473kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 381.9 MB

Download Shona River - Night Walk

Makfuk

Victoria May - Golden

Victoria May got into the car asking to go to the sunbed shop by the station. As we drove, she asked me not to hit the bumps so hard because she had to wee, and next I knew, I looked back, and she had pissed her pants! I pulled the car over and got her some tissues, but she noticed I had a massive erection. Look, I was turned on. That's when Victoria recognized me from the Fake Festival: I had fucked her and her friend! She wanted another go at the Bishop, so she got her panties off and showed me her tits, then I fingered her until she was squirting everywhere. Victoria sucked me off, then I fucked her tight pussy before cumming all over her body.

Duration: 31:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7035kbps
Audio: 169kbps

Download Victoria May - Golden

Makfuk

Shy Spy

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Natalia Starr
Genres: Outdoors, Shower, Wet, Deep Throat, Face Sitting, Face Fuck, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Missionary, Spoon, Blowjob, Kitchen, Indoors, Big Tits, Side Fuck, Voyeur

Natalia's just ended her relationship with her live-in boyfriend and needs a place to stay for a few days. Luckily for her, Natalia's best friend Catherine is out of town and graciously lets her crash at her place. It's not exactly house-sitting because Catherine's younger is living there too, but that's no problem for Natalia-she's just happy to have somewhere comfy to relax and regroup. Everything is going great until Natalia starts to notice Catherine's younger (Matt) spying on her. Everywhere she looks-there he is just hanging around watching her. She brushes it off at first, attributing it to young infatuation, but when she catches him outright spying on her, it's time for answers. As it turns out, the young stud is having a hard time keeping himself in check with such a beauty within reach. Natalia lightly reprimands him for the invasion, but quickly decides she'd rather teach this shy spy a different kind of lesson-one he won't soon forget.

Duration: 31:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps
Audio: 136kbps

Download Shy Spy

Makfuk

Lenina Crown - Upgrading My Room

Hot and classy Lenina Crowne is taking an exciting trip with her husband; the only problem is that he bought them the cheapest, ugliest hotel room possible and this won't do for her. When her husband falls asleep and starts snoring, Lenina leaves and ends up sneaking into a more elegant room. She has the room to herself briefly, but hotel employee Danny D, arrives to clean the room, which he expected to be empty. Lenina convinces Danny that the room is indeed hers and bosses him into servicing the room. and her.

Download Lenina Crown - Upgrading My Room

Makfuk

Shona River Night Walk

Shona River just wants to fuck but her husband's always too tired or too busy. Fed up of being ignored and tired of waiting, she hits the streets one night in search of someone younger and willing to give her exactly what she wants. One wrong turn down a dark alley leaves her confronted by would-be mugger Danny D. When she tells him the only thing she has to offer is her naked body under her trench coat, Shona finally finds the satisfaction, and big cock, she's been searching for!

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2958kbps

File size: 734.7 MB

Download Shona River Night Walk

Makfuk

Night Walk

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2958kbps

File size: 734.7 MB

Download Night Walk

Makfuk

Jessie Saint - Jizz on Jessie

Jessie starts the video in a body suit and high waisted shorts with a nipple peeking out before being stripped down to just her body suit around her waist and having her clit played with. She then gets on her knees and begins so suck a big cock with her small mouth. She's then picked up and flipped over for a standing 69. After that she's laid back onto the couch on her back and has her tight pussy penetrated in missionary and reverse-cowgirl, then moves back to sucking cock. They then fuck in various positions such as cowgirl and . Finally she has a big load shot all over her mouth and face.

Duration: 33:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6299kbps
Audio: 158kbps

Download Jessie Saint - Jizz on Jessie

Makfuk

Shona River - Night Walk

Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1473kbps

File size: 381.9 MB

Download Shona River - Night Walk

Makfuk

Alyssia Kent - Getting Good Vibes

Alyssia Kent and her boyfriend are trying to spice things up, so Alyssa buys herself a remote controlled vibrator, which Alyssia decide to try out in the changing room Jay Snake's boutique. When her boyfriend steps out of the shop, Alyssia is left feeling overwhelmingly horny and in need of a hard cock! Seeing how Jay is the only one around, it looks like it's his very lucky day!

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5481kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Alyssia Kent - Getting Good Vibes

Makfuk

Getting Good Vibes

Cast: Alyssia
Genres: Ass Worship, Average Body, Bald Pussy, Big Naturals, Big Tits, Brunette, Cheating, Couples Fantasies, Dress, Euro, Medium Ass

Alyssia Kent and her boyfriend are trying to spice things up, so Alyssa buys herself a remote controlled vibrator, which Alyssia decide to try out in the changing room Jay Snake's boutique. When her boyfriend steps out of the shop, Alyssia is left feeling overwhelmingly horny and in need of a hard cock! Download and enjoy!

Duration: 32:01
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1436kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 368.8 MB

Download Getting Good Vibes

Makfuk

Poolside Peeper

Studio: Karups
Cast: Dani Lynn
Genres: All Sex, Teen, Gonzo, Hardcore, Cum in Mouth, Petite, Small Tits

Skinny teen cutie Dani Lynn put on her bikini and headed out to the pool to do a little sunbathing. She was alone so she decided to take the bikini off and sunbathe naked. As she laid out, relaxing, she started gently rubbing her trimmed pussy. Her boss stopped by and saw Dani and was so turned on he started jerking off. She caught him in action, and he apologized but she was already turned on and ready to play. She liked how his cock looked so she made him a deal - he gets her off and she keeps her mouth shut about his jerking off to her. Dani took him inside, knelt in front of him, and sucked his cock then she had him sit on the couch so she could ride him, his huge dick stretching her tight pussy out. He fucked that teen pussy, flipping little spinner Dani around and fucking her so deep she couldn't stop cumming on his dick. He hammered that pussy, came in her mouth, and his secret was safe.

Duration: 33:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7977kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Poolside Peeper