Shemales | Huge Cocks, Big Tits | Babes With Balls

Coming For You

Cast: Dante Colle, Jessica Fox
Genres: Transsexual, Gonzo, Hardcore, Anal, Shemale On Male, Bareback
Video language: English

Jessica Fox is not the kind of girl who takes well to being dumped, and if you think you can avoid her wrath by doing it with a note? You must be out of your mind. Jessica tracks down her cheating boyfriend, Dante Colle, stomping down the street like a vision of righteous fury. Jessica interrupts Dante with his new girl and teaches him that if you fuck around on her, you get fucked BY her. Jessica dominates Dante's mouth and hole as he gasps and moans, pounding him hard to make sure he's learned his lesson.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5816kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Coming For You

Roxi rush fucked hard!

Studio: groobygirls
Cast: Roxi Rush
Genres: Shemale

Roxi arrives home after a long day of classes at college. her boyfriend rick starts to rub her back but this soon gets out of control and some hardcore sucking and fucking ensues until rick spews a huge load of cum all over her! enjoy gorgeous roxi rush's comeback in a smashing hardcore scene brought to you by jack flash!

Duration: 18:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 311kbps

Download Roxi rush fucked hard!

Pierced nose bareback

Studio: Ladyboy Obsession
Cast: Sandy
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Barefeet, Big Cock, Blowjob, Bra & Panties, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Piercings, POV, Redhead, Stroking, Tattoos

I had met sandy ages ago in laos. but at the time i wasn't alone. so when i saw her bouncing her tight buttocks around on the streets of pattaya a few year later while i had no one next to me i was thrilled. as many of you must have noticed by now. sandy has a powerful athletic body. this is extremely sexy especially when she wears tight minuscule outfits.
what you see her wearing in this video is exactly what she looked like when i found her ordering a happy meal. her shaven head which was possibly was done by torturers in one of those old style buildings guarded by golden dragons and the sort didn't stop me from walking up to her and pay for her food. it was the least i could do convince her to come with me and do what i wanted to to with her later on. i had made some videos with her before and i was actually meeting with someone later that day but she had seduced me with her scandalously sexy appearance.
i looked past the shaven head because i knew i had a wig screaming to be...

Duration: 21:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5831kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 956.2 MB

Download Pierced nose bareback

Greedy Girls - TS Korra Del Rio, Casey Kisses and Kylie Le Beau - Full HD 1080p

Brunette beauty Korra Del Rio brings her date, the tanned and tempting Kylie LeBeau, home after a spicy date for some kissing and cuddling, but as soon as Korra steps out of the room, her blonde bombshell roommate Casey Kisses swoops in to start flirting with Kylie. Korra's quick to chase her roommate off and get back to getting to know Kylie's body, sucking and kissing her nipples while Casey watches from the doorway, teasing Kylie with a sexy sneak peek of what she's got underneath her blue bikini. When Korra has to leave the room again, Kylie sneaks into Casey's room to start sucking and licking Casey's hard cock, showing off her pussy in nothing but stockings. Soon Casey is pounding Kylie's tight pussy while the sexy brunette rides her. They're almost caught as Korra comes into Casey's room looking for Kylie but manage to hide just in time. Casey dives into Kylie's pussy, sucking and licking her clit while Kylie moans with pleasure. Naturally, their ruse can't last forever and the.

Duration: 26:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3481kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 697.5 MB

Download Greedy Girls - TS Korra Del Rio, Casey Kisses and Kylie Le Beau - Full HD 1080p

Ella hollywood strokes and cums!

Cast: Ella Hollywood

The amazing ella hollywood made a smashing grooby girls comeback a couple of weeks ago... but she got more for you! ella returns this friday too, with another smoking hot buddy wood-produced scene! we just can't get enough of this girl! ella can't wait to have fun, so watch her posing, stripping and stroking her cock until she cums! she's stunning!

Duration: 18:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7765kbps
Audio: 313kbps

Download Ella hollywood strokes and cums!

Short hair sperm blast

Studio: Ladyboy Vice
Cast: Mimi
Genres: Barefeet, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blowjob, Close-ups, Collar/Choker, Cumshots, Handcuffs/Bound, Hardcore, No Panties, POV, Short Hair, Stroking, Tattoos

Mimi has a very innocent looking face and overall appearance. when i first saw her downtown waiting for the next bts train to arrive i thought she was a regular girl. she stood out because she had a school girl haircut but seemed a bit tall and old to be sporting that do.
it wasn't until later when i saw mimi showing off her body while moving around a pole in a nana plaza bar that i knew she was actually a ladyboy. i don't often get 'fooled' but she sure as hell fooled me. twice even. both her looks and her sex fooled me. i couldn't let that slide obviously so i took her home and share her beauty with the members on this site. watch her not so innocent video right here on ladyboyvice.

Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5816kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 921.5 MB

Download Short hair sperm blast

Cherry Mavrik & Andrea Grey

Cast: Cherry Mavrik, Andrea Grey
Genres: Shemale On Female, Hardcore, Bareback, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Asslicking, Stocking, High Heels, Chubby, Cum On As

The Tranny cutie Cherry Mavrik, Andrea Grey returns today with a follow-up to her debut and she can't wait to have some fun! She brought her big dildo and she's about to give her ass a nice fucking! Watch her playing with her toy and stroking her cock until she cums!

Duration: 25:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 261kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Cherry Mavrik & Andrea Grey

TS Bdsm Sex Videos The Secretary

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Natalie Mars
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spandex, Lingerie, Hooded, Gloves, Ring Gag, Butt Plug, Suspension, Straightjacket

Natalie begins as the secretary, ball gagged, collared, and cuffed to the classic spreader bar behind her neck. She straightens up my papers on my desk, accidentally dropping them on the floor and having to squat down to pick them up. Once she has finished and filed them properly, I reward her by bending her over my desk and giving her a nice bare handed spanking.

Next I grab a chair and a set of leg irons. I sit her down and spread her legs apart to the sides and shackle her ankles to the chair legs. I remove her ballgag and drool falls all over her blouse. She sits there looking at me hungrily and I know I have to refill that mouth with something. I know what she would like it filled with.. But I grab the pump gag instead. I strap it it tightly over her face with the inflatable bulb deep in the back of her mouth. I make her look into my eyes as I give it a few good test pumps. She looks confused by how intrusive this gag really is, but before I give another warning, I pump it a f.

Duration: 19:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6026kbps
Audio: 319kbps

File size: 900.2 MB

Download TS Bdsm Sex Videos The Secretary

Cheeky cum shower

Cast: Jessy

Jessy has this naughty no good girl face that she uses to seduce you whenever you're near. she had done it several times and it took a while before she agreed to do it on tape for all the viewers at home to enjoy her sexy body dick sucking skills. for the occasion she wore a spiked black leather collar and kitten ears to go along with her long lethal black nails to give her a bit of a cat woman vibe and i think we can all agree she pulls it of. watch this bad little kitty in full on hardcore sex action that will make you want to meet her and live out your dreams.

Duration: 22:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5837kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 978.3 MB

Download Cheeky cum shower

Hot Girl Summer Hours - Jade Venus & King Epicleus

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Chris Epic, Jade Venus
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Ladyboy, Anal, Oral, Bareback, Hardcore, Cumshot, Blowjob

Hot brunette Jade Venus rocks the business casual look as much as she rocks her after-hour leather themed outfit. As soon as she clocks off work, fierce Jade changes into the smooth black fabric and shows it off to her horny colleague, Chris Epic. With a body like hers, it's not too hard to seduce Chris. Soon, he puts his hands on the fiery Jade, undressing her, one layer at a time, until he reaches her eager skin. Pressed against her butt, dick inside her welcoming hole, Chris finally meets the true Jade: an untamed and insatiable sex beast.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2808kbps
Audio: 169kbps

File size: 568.0 MB

Download Hot Girl Summer Hours - Jade Venus & King Epicleus

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Futa Taken Down, Tied, and Vibed

Studio: ShinysBoundSluTS
Cast: Shiri Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spandex, Lingerie, Hooded, Gloves, Ring Gag, Butt Plug, Suspension, Straightjacket

Sexy Shiri is ready to take a swim when she realizes there is something wrong with her backyard pool. She calls the pool service and they send out a repairman. When the pool guy sees Shiri in her gorgeous one piece swimsuit, he loses control of himself. He grabs her and wrestles her down with his hand over her mouth so she can't scream...

..Shiri comes to and she is tightly bound and ballgagged on her bed, still in her swimsuit. She struggles to get free, and after a few moments the pool guy comes in. "Oh I see somebody's awake!" She tries to scoot and get away from him, but he grabs more rope and anchors her lengthwise on the bed. Now that there is no way for her to squirm away from him or roll over, he grabs her vibrator out of her night stand and begins to taunt her. " You want this?" Humiliated, She tries her best to dodge and cover her spandex covered bulge, but she can't hide that it is now twice its size and growing.. He playfully touches her with the buzzing vibe.

Duration: 19:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6120kbps
Audio: 318kbps

File size: 923.8 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Futa Taken Down, Tied, and Vibed

Pink bunny bareback

Cast: Berry
Genres: Amateur, Bareback, Barefeet, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blowjob, Close-ups, Collar/Choker, Cumshots, Handcuffs/Bound, Hardcore, Panties, POV, Stroking

Berry's voluptuous and strong body makes a great opportunity to cuddle but also presents the danger of being overpowered by her. so just to be safe. when i dressed her up in a fluffy bunny outfit and made her look like a huge stuffed animal for perverts i slapped the cuffs on her as well. i entered her boy pussy with no condom. her tight hole and her firm buttocks pressing inward are enough to make you bust a nut within seconds. but i tried my best to make it last. watch this cute fuck bunny's latest video right here on ladyboyvice.

Duration: 21:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 932.9 MB

Download Pink bunny bareback

Greedy Girls FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Korra Del Rio, Casey Kisses, Kylie Le Beau
Genres: Shemale On Female, Hardcore, Threesome, Cumshot, Cum On Mouth

Brunette beauty Korra Del Rio brings her date, the tanned and tempting Kylie LeBeau, home after a spicy date for some kissing and cuddling, but as soon as Korra steps out of the room, her blonde bombshell roommate Casey Kisses swoops in to start flirting with Kylie. Korra's quick to chase her roommate off and get back to getting to know Kylie's body, sucking and kissing her nipples while Casey watches from the doorway, teasing Kylie with a sexy sneak peek of what she's got underneath her blue bikini. When Korra has to leave the room again, Kylie sneaks into Casey's room to start sucking and licking Casey's hard cock, showing off her pussy in nothing but stockings.

Duration: 26:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3481kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 697.5 MB

Download Greedy Girls FullHD 1080p

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Robin Captured and Tormented Part 1

Studio: ShinysBoundSluTS
Cast: Pixi Lust

The Boi Wonder has been caught by the Black Mask's evil henchman and is left hanging in the dungeon tied standing in a spread eagle. As she comes to, she is groggy and trying to get her bearings. The henchman comes in and grabs and gropes her through her costume. He wants to know how Robin found their secret lair and he will torment her until she tells! He ballgags her then grabs the vibrator and goes to work on her lady cock, buzzing it through her silky shorts. Poor Robin moans and thrashes, trying to dodge the wand and get loose. The henchman decides to raise the stakes. He pulls Robin's hands down and locks them behind her back. He hoists them up in a strappado behind her. He grabs the giant glass butt plug off of the table and greases it up as he walks towards her.

Duration: 19:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6014kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 892.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Robin Captured and Tormented Part 1

Bdsm sex

Cast: Citrus
Genres: Amateur, Ball Gag, Barefeet, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blowjob, Close-ups, Condom, Cumshots, Handcuffs/Bound, Hardcore, No Panties, POV, Stroking

I hadn't seen citrus in like forever. i was told she had left the city with some guy who paid her ways. and though good on her! but when i saw her sitting in front of the mall waiting for it to open i figured either that she was back to visit or the story was bs.
i got closer to her. watched her lick her ice cream and the corner of her mouth and then she spotted me and gave me the friendliest of smiles. i sat down next to her and found out that she did have in fact some guy. but the guy loves to fuck around with other ladyboys as well and that she was free to do anything she wanted in return.
so i thought of something for citrus to do. incorporating some leather and a ball gag and recorded it for you guys. perhaps her main guy will see and miss her.

Duration: 21:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 929.0 MB

Download Bdsm sex

Penetrating the Poolboy - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Natassia Dreams, Eli Hunter
Genres: Tranny, Shemale, Shemale On Male, Anal, Oral, Bareback, Hardcore

Stunning ebony trophy wife Natassia Dreams loves nothing more than sunning her body beside her pool. After taking a quick dip, getting each and every inch of her toned body soaking wet, the dark-skinned beauty turns her attention to the new poolboy, Eli Hunter. Eli can't believe his luck when his sexy new boss directs him to oil up her juicy ass and perky tits, but it's her tgirl cock that really gets him excited! Once Eli finishes Natassia's oily massage, she takes her new poolboy for a wild ride - fucking him until she's sunned, satisfied, and spent.

Duration: 26:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5778kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Penetrating the Poolboy - FullHD 1080p

Belle - Pink Babydoll Garter Stockings

Release Year: 2017
Studio: LadyboysFuckedBareback
Cast: Belle
Genres: Shemale, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshots, Creampie, Rimming

ATM and cum spurting barebacking creampie for skinny babe Belle! Belle is wearing a pink babydoll and sheer garter stockings. She immediately goes to service a waiting POV cock with her mouth. Belle paints the from scrotum to the cock tip with her darting tongue. She wants give the full service, turning around and impaling herself balls deep. Belle rides up and down, then slides the cock from her ass and take it into her willing mouth. Belle makes sure to lick the guys ass for good measure too, giving mind-blowing pleasure. Belle is next fucked doggystyle and a view from the front of Bell jerking herself. Belle wants to make sure you can see her horny cumshot and is fucked missionary while pumping her pretty cock. Belle's mouth opens in ecstasy and nipples exposed as she explodes. Thick white goo spurts all over her garters. Belle shows off her gaped Ladyboy hole, then goes for a cowgirl and reverse cowgirl ride. Belle bounces wildly, rough-riding the bareback cock. The cock starts to.

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 719.9 MB

Download Belle - Pink Babydoll Garter Stockings

Plaid bikini bareback

Studio: Ladyboy Gold
Cast: Natty
Genres: Anal Toys, Ass to Mouth, Bareback, Big Tits, Bikini, Blowjob, Cumshots, Frottage, Glass Toys, Hardcore, Pantie Aside, POV, Stockings, Stroking, Tattoos

Natty is scantily covered in a blue plaid bikini and black pantyhose standing by the armoire. i get down low and check out her big luscious ass and when she turns around. her girl cock is out and ready for action. she spreads her bikini top open to let me see her big. soft tits. natty heads over to the bed where i suck on her nipples some before she begins sucking and slurping on my cock.
natty then frots our cocks together and then sucks my cock more nice and deep. natty sits on my cock and begins riding and moaning passionately. after riding me hard. i put her on her back and fuck her ass-pussy some more as she strokes her cock. i pull out and cum on her hole and then keep fucking her with it for a while. natty then beats off with my cock in her mouth and then spurts volumes of cum all over herself as i fuck away at her with a glass toy.

Duration: 22:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 822.9 MB

Download Plaid bikini bareback

Slim Tgirl Robin Banks Fucked Hard By Huge Dick

Cast: Robin Banks
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Creampie, Cumshot, Hardcore, Small Tits

Get ready for some smoking hot hardcore! One of our favorites, the amazing Robin Banks, returns on Grooby Girls to get her sexy ass fucked hard in this week's HC exclusive produced by Buddy Wood! Joined by Chris Epic, Robin can't wait to feel his big hard cock in her tight hole! Watch her enjoying as Epic fucks her hard all until he cums all over her pretty face!

Duration: 25:36
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9197kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Slim Tgirl Robin Banks Fucked Hard By Huge Dick

Cumshot monday: yadira cuellar makes a mess!

Cast: Yadira Cuellar

Once again, we kick off a new shemale yum week with a new cumshot mondays special scene - this monday our star is gorgeous yadira cuellar! this beautiful latina doesn't speak much english, but she had a lot to say in her native language! she was very excited to be a part of our new series! she stroked her rock hard cock with great gusto and ended it off with a great cumshot! just what we want to see every monday!

Duration: 18:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 316kbps

Download Cumshot monday: yadira cuellar makes a mess!