Shemales | Huge Cocks, Big Tits | Babes With Balls

Yasmim Travesti Rasgando Cu Do Macho Na Banheira

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Avantajadas

Shemale ripping the male's ass in the bathtub. Yasmim Dornelles Brazilian tranny endowed with her several centimeters of dick having anal sex with a stranger, she makes him sit on his thick cock and make quick movements until he feels that he is going to come. Shemale brand new too beautiful with a spectacular body to make a lot of women die of envy likes to be active and passive at the time of sex and whenever she gets a boy to have sex she will soon tell you that she is going to release the very tasty butt for the male to eat, but the guy will have to put up with it by punching the bit inwards too, and as the boy this time agreed, she wasted no time. The two started to exchange creamy sucks on each other's dick and after the guy got a hard dick and she also the busty young tranny went over his cock and started to sit very tasty fucking her ass and and when she was with the pirocona giving even horny kicks fell tearing the grown man's ass until he couldn't take it anymore and the two.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7799kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Yasmim Travesti Rasgando Cu Do Macho Na Banheira

Strawberry blonde bareback

Studio: Ladyboys Fucked Bareback
Cast: Jasmine
Genres: Shemale, Ladyboy, Transsexual

Jasmine tries to feed her monster dick . and as it's dripping with precum she devours a cock before sliding up her snug ass. jasmine's leopard mini skirt is above her waist and pulled down letting her big jugs spill out. her big cock in full view as she strokes and sucks. jasmine's ass is oiled to perfection. brown and shiny and yearning for a bareback cock. jasmine is fucked doggystyle with her big rod in full view as a creampie is pumped up her insatiable rectum. shake your head in awe it simply does not get any better than this in the ladyboy world.

Duration: 21:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 785.4 MB

Download Strawberry blonde bareback

Messy lipstick bath bj & hj

Studio: Ladyboy Obsession
Cast: Benz

I was very excited about the latest condo i managed to rent at a fair price. it was still brand new and had a bathtub next to a window but the placing was tactful so no one would be able to see. i hadnt used the bathtub yet so what better way to start using it then having a hot and horny hung ladyboy to take a soak in it.
watch benz soap up. play with her hard member and suck you off on top of all that. i cant think of a better way. enjoy watching benz in all her soapy. tonsil-tickling glory only on ladyboy obsession.

Duration: 18:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 824.2 MB

Download Messy lipstick bath bj & hj

Femboy edging bareback hj

Studio: Ladyboy Gold
Cast: Bee

Femboy bee edges a hard pov cock and is barebacked in this sexy handjob episode. bee's wearing crotchless black bodysuit lingerie with no panties. her uncut cock is easily hard while tracing the outline of the pov cock with her tongue. bee's lipstick gets all messy and pre-cum drips from her girl-stick while tasting dick.
bee cock is oiled up and slowly milked and caressed with the pov cock. see bee's tiny nipples through the lingerie as her tight ass is entered. the tip and shaft of the bareback cock pushes into bee. close-ups of her piss slit dripping more sweet. sticky pre-cum. after just a few strokes of the bareback cock touching her prostrate. sissy bee cums all over herself. bee's ass clamps down on the bareback cock and it starts to cum. the cock sprays down bee's balls and rubs the sperm against bee's femboy shaft. a close-up of bee's stretched girl-hole ends this hot session.

Duration: 22:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps

File size: 822.8 MB

Download Femboy edging bareback hj

In chains creampie

Cast: Chotika

A friend of mine asked if i could look after his apartment for a while because he had to leave the country for a while and was worried his angry ex girlfriend might drop by and take a few things. a change of scenery from time to time is something i don't mind. so i happily agreed. his place was pretty nice. his furniture was much nicer than what i am used to.
i had the place to myself for a week. i liked it but something was missing. when i was looking through instagram i saw chotika with her platinum blonde hair. i never made it a secret that i love blonde hair on asians and i thought that she would be the perfect addition to the room. the missing piece of furniture. she looked scandalous after she came out of the bathroom dressed up in her cute teen girl underwear and knee high socks.
so i slapped the cuffs and collar on her to make sure she wasn't going anywhere until i had my way with her. i fucked her on the bed. on the floor. on the desk. in the shower and also on my friend'.

Duration: 18:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps

File size: 830.8 MB

Download In chains creampie

Trixxy Von Tease and Britney Boykins - 720p

Cast: Trixxy Von Tease, Britney Boykins
Genres: Shemale on shemale
Video language: English

Tattooed Duo Britney Boykins & Trixxy Von Tease are turning up the heat to 11 in this week's all-girl scene from the hottest up and cumming site on the web TG! Captured with finesse my Mr. Omar Wax Trixxy gets balls deep up Britney's tight and inviting little fuck hole in a searing not to be missed.

Duration: 24:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 754.7 MB

Download Trixxy Von Tease and Britney Boykins - 720p

Flexible slutty barebacking

Cast: Gie

Gie's legs go behind her head and she cums in her own face in this amazing barebacking session. gie starts off crawling submissively on her knees towards a big dick. after wetting the cock with spit gie impales her ready ass on the erect pole.
gie slides her ass up and down. showing she's a true fitness fuckdoll. but it's not until gie is fucked missionary that she really shines. gie holds her legs back until they are behind her head! that's right. this amazing ladyboy can put her legs behind her head and open her ass like a thanksgiving turkey.
there's plenty to give thanks for as gie's butthole widely gapes and she strokes her cumstick. great views after of gie fucked cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. leading up to the finales. gie is fucked missionary and blasts her face with her own sticky cumshot. with cum still on her face gie gets on her knees. opening her mouth for a load from the pov cock.

Duration: 21:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5134kbps

File size: 821.7 MB

Download Flexible slutty barebacking

Extra class creampie

Cast: Mei Mei

Sex crazed mei mei had been expelled a long time ago after she was caught sucking off boys in the bathroom and videos of it came to the attention of the principal. personally i think he didn't want to take any action towards her behavior and the perv would much rather have her continue so he'd get to see more.
but it was probably her guidance counselor who was a woman pushing fifty and perhaps was jealous of the number of guys offering dick to her student. anyway. she has been on the outside looking in and she could never really move on. she had always aimed to one day seduce her young handsome english teacher from london someday to bump up her grade.
but more importantly. taste a white and hopefully big cock. although it's just role play and not the real thing. i tried my best to fulfill her fantasy as best i could and made a video out of it.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5874kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 814.9 MB

Download Extra class creampie

HD Trans Sex Videos Look At Me

Release Year: 2021
Studio: DreamTranny
Cast: Mariana Lins
Genres: Shemale, Solo, Masturbation, Dildo, Fuck Machine, Stocking, Cum Shot

Mariana is a stunning, brunette, transsexual siren, with runway model looks, and a sizable, sweet salami between her legs. After a tantalizing striptease, flaunting her womanly body, and thick, stout shaft, she sits down, while firmly stroking her wonder whang, with impassioned zeal. She then grabs a massive dildo, wantonly sucking it, to lube it up before teasing her asshole with it. Then she attaches it to the Fuck 6000, our mechanized fuck machine, so that it can rhythmically fuck her mouth, making her swoon in a sluttish 7th heaven. Hungry for more she has the 6000 resolutely fuck her ass in doggie, with its indefatigable silicon prick, as she moans, and yelps, with uncaged, animalistic passions. The 6000 continues its anal assault, while she lies on her side frenetically stroking her cock, as she moans, and cries out, in orgiastic exultation. Lying on her back, she frantically jacks off her beef stick, while moaning, and wailing, in X-rated jubilation, until her sweet nectar spil.

Duration: 24:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 154kbps

Download HD Trans Sex Videos Look At Me

Lianna Lawson & Khole Kay - Dirty Bedtime Story

Studio: TransAngels
Cast: Lianna Lawson, Khole Kay
Genres: Shemale, Hardcore, Bareback, Ass Licking, Cum On Mouth

Gorgeous Khloe Kay is tired of her girlfriend Lianna Lawson wanting sex every night, so tonight she wants to do things a little differently. Instead, Khloe takes her blonde sex bomb on an adventure as she reads her a dirty bedtime story: the story about the night they first met! Immerse yourself in a hot and passionate tale of the intense anal sex that made these two babes fall (and cum!) for each other! There's nothing better than a story with a happy ending!

Duration: 21:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2610kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 442.7 MB

Download Lianna Lawson & Khole Kay - Dirty Bedtime Story

Bare essentials barebacking

Cast: Benz

Due to an unfortunate situation in which i was assaulted by a tropical storm with nowhere to hide. my iphone which was a model not found in the more recent water proof iterations. got a taste of rain season and decided it was too much to take and gave up on life. it was about time probably but with it i lost my complete archive of ladyboy contacts including the incredible benz.
i was so happy when i found her and now it's all just gone. it's what they say. the rain giveth and the rain taketh. benz along with many others was taken from me and unlike most of the others i cannot find her anymore. but thank the rain i made some videos with her. including this one. try to enjoy it and make it last. i'm not sure if i can ever do a follow up on this one.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5838kbps

File size: 843.7 MB

Download Bare essentials barebacking

Kellie Shaw - Trans Computer Nerd Gets Slutty

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Kellie Shaw
Genres: POV, Shemale Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Bareback

Kellie Shaw has been working on the computer and she is quite frankly, bored to tears. So when her favorite cock appears behind her, well she gladly stops working and begins working on your you instead. Kellie goes crazy on your cock and then takes it deep inside her big booty and loves every second of it.

Duration: 24:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps

Download Kellie Shaw - Trans Computer Nerd Gets Slutty

Muppet bikini bareback

Cast: Elle

Elle might look innocent with her gray puppy eyes. silver braces and her blue muppet bikini but let me proof you looks can be deceiving. this stunning babe of a ladyboy teasingly undresses herself as her asshole is warming up by a barely fitting butt-plug. why does her asshole needs a warm up you might think? normally elle doesn't but today she is encountering a huge white cock. as elle preps for a fuck session she eagerly sucks him off getting his cock nice. wet and hard. watch as elle gets fucked bareback in this epic ladyboygold episode till they both can't hold it any longer.

Duration: 22:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 846.0 MB

Download Muppet bikini bareback

Bella - tall busty & hungry

Studio: Ladyboy Crush
Cast: Bella

We were very happy to come across bella while searching for ladyboys on thaifriendly. she is very slim. quite tall. busty. sexy as they come. and hungry for cock! after spending some time photographing her doing a striptease and getting totally turned on by how how she is. we couldn't wait to see how good at sucking cock she was too! answer: awesome!

Duration: 19:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7864kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bella - tall busty & hungry

HD Trans Sex Videos Getting A Sissy For Valentines Day

Studio: BecomingFemme
Cast: Bambii Mercedes
Genres: Shemale Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Bareback

Christian's girlfriend got him a special gift for Valentines Day this year. He looks for it in the closet and discovers his gift is sissy slut Bambii Mercedes.

Duration: 26:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7829kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HD Trans Sex Videos Getting A Sissy For Valentines Day

Purple bikini plug bareback

Cast: Nook

Teenie nook bops her ladyboy ass up and down on a raw cock! nook is dressed in a tiny bikini and colorful fluffy socks. nook first has a small buttplug inside her ass. then a pov bareback dick slides in deep. her ass gapes as the cock goes in and out. the best is when nook rides cowgirl and her thick cock swings wildly. nook does the squats on the cock and rides until her pretty teen buns are coated in hot sperm.

Duration: 21:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps

File size: 792.6 MB

Download Purple bikini plug bareback

Jessy Dubai Does Giovanni!

Studio: shemaleyum

Gorgeous Grooby girl Jessy Dubay returns for another smoking hot hardcore scene! Jessy Dubai has a hot curvy body, huge boobs, a nice juicy ass and a hard cock!
Watch as she sucks Giovanni's hard cock before he fucks her hungry ass hard! Kylie is a gorgeous transsexual with a sexy body, a nice juicy ass and a big hard cock!

Duration: 19:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

File size: 616.8 MB

Download Jessy Dubai Does Giovanni!

HD Trans Sex Videos Sissy Boy

Studio: Feminized
Cast: Marissa Minx, Sissy Tanya
Genres: Shemale On Male, Domination, Sissy, Feminization, Chastity Cage, Spanking, Blowjob, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Asslicking, Rimming

Mistress Marissa Minx is training a new sissy boy to please and worship her as the Goddess she is. Marissa first feminizes her pet by removing his boy clothes, then gives him a makeover with cute new makeup. He is then chastised and put in a frilly sissy bikini. Now that her pet is cute it is time for him to start worshipping her cock. Marissa fucks his face as he eagerly tries to please his Mistress. Marissa then instructs him to worship her ass. She grinds her pretty asshole against his tongue making him eat her ass like it is his last meal. When she has had her fun she tosses sissy-boy back into the cage until she wants more pleasure.

Duration: 25:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9802kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download HD Trans Sex Videos Sissy Boy

Tori Easton Enjoys Hard Fucking! (09.07.2020) (King Epicleus)

Studio: groobygirls

The amazing Tori Easton is back on Grooby Girls with a brand new hardcore exclusive produced by Buddy Wood! Tori is without a doubt one of the hottest recent Grooby debutantes and we can't wait to see her getting her sexy ass pounded hard today! The poolboy Epic is ready to give her what she eagerly needs! Watch Epic fucking Tori hard in various position as she enjoys every second of it! HD

Duration: 22:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 997.0 MB

Download Tori Easton Enjoys Hard Fucking! (09.07.2020) (King Epicleus)