Shemales | Huge Cocks, Big Tits | Babes With Balls

She's seriously getting her dick up his ass

Studio: DreamTranny
Cast: Nicolly Pantoja
Genres: Shemale

Nicolly, is a sultry, sexually aggressive, tattooed, raven haired, transsexual goddess, who knows what she wants, and takes it. ripping off her stud's pants, to free his humongous cock, she proceeds, to give him an enviable blow job, a true maestro of the oral arts. with her man aroused, she brutishly plows her potent prick, into his ass bareback, like some amazon warrior queen, ravaging her captive, as she make him her bitch, while he sits, in a chair, with his legs in the air. after having him, savor sucking his ass juice, from her dork, as she stands majestically, before him, she truly delights, in brutishly slamming, her powerful prick, into his ass, in , as he kneels on the chair, moaning euphorically. she then, puts him, in standing , lifting one leg over her shoulder, as she pile drives her steely shaft, into him, with a dominant fixation, and determination. having him lie flat on his belly, straddling the rounded wooden bed frame, she continues, her anal assault,...

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download She's seriously getting her dick up his ass

Dirty Bedtime Story - Lianna Lawson & Khole Kay

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Khole Kay, Lianna Lawson
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Ladyboy, Anal, Oral, Bareback, Hardcore, Cumshot, Blowjob
Video language: English

Gorgeous Khloe Kay is tired of her girlfriend Lianna Lawson wanting sex every night, so tonight she wants to do things a little differently. Instead, Khloe takes her blonde sex bomb on an adventure as she reads her a dirty bedtime story: the story about the night they first met! Immerse yourself in a hot and passionate tale of the intense anal sex that made these two babes fall (and cum!) for each other! There's nothing better than a story with a happy ending!

Duration: 21:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1140kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 208.3 MB

Download Dirty Bedtime Story - Lianna Lawson & Khole Kay

Jamie French The Taste Of Pleasure

The girl knows how to take her viewers by the hand and bring them in the realm of lust. She gives precise orders while jerking off herself. "Stroke up, and down" says the pervy lady as she strips down and rocks her waist gently. When climaxing Jamie cums all over her own face, it is not only her who reaches the apex of pleasure. By now, the obedient fans will probably have done the exact same.

Duration: 18:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2942kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 421.2 MB

Download Jamie French The Taste Of Pleasure

Taking a thick cock

Cast: Sa Fontenelle

Sa is a lovely tattooed transsexual with dark hair and blonde streaks who has a toned, tight t&a body and an impressive tool. hungry for some loving, she wakes up her beefy stud, kissing and caressing him to get his motor running and is soon sucking his morning wood with gluttonous, sluttish desire. they then move into sixty-nine for a simultaneous suckfest. wanting more, she rides him in anal reverse cowgirl, moaning in orgiastic as he fires his meat missile up into her and she moans in delight. rolling her over into spoon, he barbarously drills his steely shaft into her bunghole while she strokes her rigid rod, moaning his whorish rapture. returning to reverse cowgirl, she frenetically jerks herself off while he pile drives his dork up into her and she unleashes a geyser of goo from her joystick. he then puts her in to continue his anal drilling, slamming his beef baton into her with fury while she moans like a whore in heat, until he finally pulls out to spray...

Duration: 25:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6514kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Taking a thick cock

The Taste Of Pleasure 1080p

Cast: Jamie French
Genres: Shemale, Masturbation, Solo, Leg Warmers, Self Facial, Cum Shot

Hot trans woman Jamie French is here to bring some joy in our life. And by joy we mean JOI. The girl knows how to take her viewers by the hand and bring them in the realm of lust. She gives precise orders while jerking off herself. "Stroke up, and down" says the pervy lady as she strips down and rocks her waist gently. When climaxing Jamie cums all over her own face, it is not only her who reaches the apex of pleasure. By now, the obedient fans will probably have done the exact same.

Duration: 18:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2942kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 421.2 MB

Download The Taste Of Pleasure 1080p

TransAtPlay Veronicaxxx Plytime Exxxpress

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TransAtPlay Trans500
Cast: VeronicaXXX
Genres: Transsexual, Shemale, Solo, Posing, Masturbation, Dildo, Latin, Big Tits Ass, Butts, Big Dicks

Welcome back ladies and gentlemen. Today we have a treat for you that will get your pants pitching a tent in no time. We have the lovely Colombian beauty by the name of Veronicaxxx.

Duration: 21:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 652.6 MB

Download TransAtPlay Veronicaxxx Plytime Exxxpress

Needing something in her ass

Cast: Graziela Cinturinha

Graziella's a sultry, raven haired, green eyed transsexual seductress with a body and face that scream "sex" like a neon billboard. she is totally passable, putting most natural-born girls to shame, with model looks that you could only find on the runway in paris or milan. in this solo masturbation scene, it's obvious that she knows the effect that she can have, as she fondles herself while seductively sucking a large dildo. once naked except for black nylons and high heels, she teases us, stroking the magnificent appendage that sets her apart from other women while the cameraman gets up close and personal, as if the camera was about to suck her splendiferous hard cock. after this tease, she works that dildo up her gorgeous asshole, moaning with the kind of passion that shows that she loves it all. she fucks herself first on her side, then in , with her sublime ass up in the air as she works that dildo in deeper. she sucks her ass juice off of the dildo before almost sitting on...

Duration: 25:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6499kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Needing something in her ass

Thippy takes a bbc

Studio: ladyboyplay
Genres: Shemale, Ladyboy, Transsexual

Our horny, sexy host, ladyboy thippy, invites in her latest fuckbuddy. they talk briefly and have some wine before they begin making out, thippy exposing her breasts for him to kiss and fondle. she helps him remove his shirt to reveal his lean, muscular body. thippy drops her dress and goes down on his big cock while she strokes her own stiffening member. both cocks are hard when she takes him to the bed and hops on his dick in a reverse cow girl. she takes it balls deep as she masturbates and helicopters her boner around and around. he puts her on her back and thrusts away. you can see his beefy arms are nearly as thick as thippy's thighs. her pleasure rises and she cums, releasing a long, juicy flow of jism down her dick and across her hand. thippy keeps masturbating as he continues humping her. they move into doggy style and he fucks her more, eliciting moans of pleasure from both of them. he picks up his pace, slapping her firm, smooth butt cheeks. finally he splatters his load...

Duration: 22:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 504.9 MB

Download Thippy takes a bbc

Cum Eating Instructions - Kendall Penny

Cast: Kendall Penny
Genres: Shemale, Tranny, Ladyboy, Solo, Posing, Dildo, Masturbation, Cumshot

Kendall Penny is a dark-haired siren with tanned skin and perfect perky tits nestled in her pink lingerie. Kendall invites you to watch her as she strokes and tickles herself, showing off her divine form for the viewer at home while also verbally instructing you on exactly what you are and are not allowed to do while you watch her. In this sexy jerk off instructional video Kendall will dominate and captivate you as she describes every nasty little thing that she expects of a loyal viewer. Kendal strokes and pleasures herself, guiding you in exactly how to give her what she wants, leading up to a nice and sexy self facial.

Duration: 18:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2399kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 333.3 MB

Download Cum Eating Instructions - Kendall Penny

Kasey kei gets a creampie!

Studio: groobygirls
Cast: Kasey Kei

Kasey kei takes on rodrigo in a brand new ass pounding shoot! check out rodrigo sliding his big cock in and out of kasey. she was moaning and groaning, not sure weather it agony or - you be the judge! and to top it off - he left her with a nice sticky creampie!

Duration: 24:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Kasey kei gets a creampie!

Peach Schoolgirl on a Big Cock

Release Year: 2016
Studio: LadyBoyGold
Cast: Peach
Genres: Ladyboy, Hardcore

Bending over, Peach's schoolgirl ass is destroyed by a big bareback cock! Dressed in an orange gogo schoolgirl outfit, Femboy Peach is a nubile sexpot. Pulling her panties to the side...

Duration: 22:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 842.7 MB

Download Peach Schoolgirl on a Big Cock

Natalie Mars & Mistress Damazonia

Cast: Natalie Mars & Mistress Damazonia
Genres: Transsexuals

She looks damn sexy when she writes on her bed. Your cock becomes rock-hard and soon she sees it, her eyes light up and she walks over to take care of it for you. Excellent.

Duration: 19:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 590.0 MB

Download Natalie Mars & Mistress Damazonia

Penetrating a tranny ass

Cast: Roberta Cortes

Roberta is a beautiful, raven haired, tanned, tattooed transsexual temptress, with passable model looks, and an awesome colossal cock. omg, you have to check this out, roberta is sitting, at an outside patio table, looking every bit the stunning femme fatale, when some beefy stud walks over to her, and she quickly spreads her leg, releasing her massive meat stick, which pops up, rock hard, like some perverse jack in the box, then naturally the guy, goes down on her, sucking her delicious joy stick, with gluttonous gusto, as she firmly fucks his face, while moaning euphorically. moving into 69, he continues gluttonously sucking her huge dick, and fingering her hungry asshole, while she displays her own oral prowess, greedily sucking his man meat, with sluttish relish. he then, potently plows his steely shaft, into her ravenous asshole, while she firmly strokes her, rock hard pleasure pole, as she moans ecstatically. then, she mounts his towering tool, in reverse cowgirl, passionately...

Duration: 26:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Penetrating a tranny ass

Stuffed animal

Studio: Ladyboy Vice
Cast: Emmy

Emmy is the perfect girl on the side. she doesn't talk much. isn't demanding. likes to cuddle and above all loves dick up her bum more than anything. i called her up for another meet and dressed her up in a cute little bunny outfit. the fluffy costume and her smooth skin reminded me of stuffed animals. of course i'm not a kid anymore but this stuffed animal i loved taking to bed. emmy made me crazy horny and we fucked like rabbits before we did some spooning and fell asleep without taking a shower.

Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 845.3 MB

Download Stuffed animal

TS Sasha De Sade Jerk Off Instruction New Company Policy - Full HD 1080p

My So, you might be wondering who I am. I've been hired by the company for the assistance of gentleman such as yourself, to boost your productivity. You may be thinking I look terribly professional, and it's true that I do take my work very seriously, but that's not the only reason I've been hired to help you. You see, although I have a feminine disposition, I also possess certain sexual characteristics that are perfect for allowing me to assist you with all your sexual tension. My policy is... less sexual tension, more productivity. So, let's get started ;) Follow my instructions, and jerk off with me.

Duration: 19:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 721.6 MB

Download TS Sasha De Sade Jerk Off Instruction New Company Policy - Full HD 1080p

Canada Tgirl Sumaya

Sumaya is a cantgs veteran and started her modelling career with Grooby when she was only 21. She didnt know how to model at all, but look what a beautiful flower she has blossomed into. Simply one of the most impressive transformations. We decided to show her off one last time (at least with a cock!) in a hardcore shoot where she gets horned up and penetrated nicely. I love her thigh high stockings and high heels the most. They make her look so refined and arousing. Watch Ray Bans lay the pipe on this beautiful Canadian transsexual, with a facial finish. Great hump-day update!

Duration: 26:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3771kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 792.6 MB

Download Canada Tgirl Sumaya

Sensuous tongue bath atm creampie

Studio: Ladyboys Fucked Bareback
Cast: Far

Ladyboy far is wearing a bright orange bikini with black leggings and heels. far pulls down her bikini top some to toy with her nipples. then she runs her hands up and down her curvy body and sits down on the couch. she signals the pov to come closer and grabs hold of his cock.
far rubs the erect dick along her breast and then sucks his shaft. after sucking him. she bends over on the couch and shakes her big booty. then the pov pulls her bikini bottom aside and oils up her ass for fucking. he slides his cock in and fucks her doggystyle.
next far slides off her bikini bottoms and joins the pov on the bed. she sucks on his balls and cock as he lies back and enjoys. next. she gets on her back and pushes some anal beads into her ass-pussy. the pov pulls them out with his cock and then fucks far missionary and jerks her cock until she cums. then he cums and reinserts the jizz dripping dick back into far's slutty ass.

Duration: 22:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sensuous tongue bath atm creampie